August 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Traincase

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this after I use Benefit They're Real Mascara. As a mascara alone it's great. But when I want dramatic lashes I'll use Badgal along with They're Real.

The packaging is simple and nice. I prefer to purchase the mini version of this instead of the full size product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by tinsel5001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had this once. Hated it. Gave me racoon eyes. Quickly. Have no idea why this ever gained popularly. Don't like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Waste of money. I'm so glad I bought the sample size version from sephora. It didnt really do anything for my lashes and flaked off very easily. I looked like I had little black freckles on my cheeks... It smudged and didn't keep the curl... It was a complete disappointment. Benefit should stay with blushes and powders and stay away from making mascaras.... They're not very good at it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Elmo96

I love this mascara. I've never had any problems with flaking or smudging, or it not showing up. Application is easy and smooth...never clumpy. I love the big brush and how it gets every lash. It's not break the bank expensive either!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by HaylsWils

I absolutely love this mascara! This is (probably) my favourite, and I am extremely particular about my eyelashes, as they're very straight, rather fair and my eyes really disappear without lashes! I have very uncooperative eyelashes, in that they often won't hold a curl. This mascara manages to maintain the curl I get from using eyelashes curlers - benefit 'they're real' definitely did not. This product gives me long, thick, black lashes that aren't clumpy at all. I like it better after a couple weeks use, when it has dried out slightly. I love the big brush and didn't find it hard to use at all. Bad Gal works particularly nicely over the top of other mascaras, such as Lancome Hypnose Star, to give an even fuller, more dramatic look that I like for evenings.
I think it is worth the money even though it doesn't seem to last me very long.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Hallie01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging was very cute. But the product isn't that good. I do like the mascara for my bottom lashes but not so much for the top, I wouldn't buy it again because I don't always put mascara on my bottom lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by CeeTe3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although the packaging was pretty cute, the product itself isn't that great for me. My lashes weren't really volumized or lengthened, and it had very miniscule results. This was given to me as a gift, so I wouldn't know how much it costs, but I did some research and it was average. The only up side was that this mascara doesn't clump for me, which I suppose is quite good. I wouldn't use this if I wanted darker eyes, but I'd recommend it for light makeup. I'm not sure if I'd want to repurchase it to be honest, most likely not.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was using this quite a while ago & it was pretty average for me. I was not a fan of the brush, application seemed very harsh to me & clumpy. Also i noticed this mascara kind of dried & flaked in clumps when you applied slightly to much. On the plus side I quite enjoyed the scent of this mascara, kind of reminded me of oranges :p

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by daniellejmckenzie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the first 5 minutes it gives a dramatic appearance, after that it returns to normal. No volume, a little length ...pretty much it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by nicalatte

I see some people have had problems with this flaking, and maybe it's a case of YMMV, but I've never had this flake or settle around my eyes by midday. I curl my lashes first, apply the mascara, and then go through it with a clean spoolie brush and it stays on me throughout the day. I've got long-ish lashes already so I don't really notice a difference there, but it does make them look fuller. One thickish coat and a second lighter one work well for me. I wasn't a fan of the brush at first, but I'm used to it now and know when to turn it to get all of my lashes coated :)