BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 7/7/2013 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product, but can clump and is hard to get off. I use it often but prefer almay mascara.

on 7/2/2013 5:58:00 PM

Don't really like how thick the brush is or how you have to apply at least 20 coats to get thick eyelashes. Spose it's ok if you enjoy minimum mascara.

on 7/2/2013 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

With this mascara I hate the big brush. I am a small brush person when it comes to mascaras. The formula is good and I find the staying power to be good also. But since the brush is so large it is a big turn off. If they made it smaller I would probably have it as an HG since the formula is actually really really good.

on 7/1/2013 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do really like this mascara, although it's not what I was expecting. Instead of dramatic nighttime lashes it gives a very nice daytime look. But I like that for the workday.I wish the brush wasn't so big and awkward, but still, good mascara. Doesn't smudge and removes easily.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I'd say this is almost an acceptable daily wear mascara for me.

It's not HG material, like I'm searching for, but, it's reasonably priced, gives a reasonable amount of lift and curl, and doesn't clump all that much.

.....it is however rather a pain in terms of smudging.
I mean, I use heavy dark eyeshadow all the time so I get panda eyes pretty regularly, but if I'm doing a neutral or pale eye It gets really smudge within a couple hours.

Still searching for my mascara love...

on 6/27/2013 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Following my disaster with the Bad Gal brown (see my other reviews), I went for Bad Gal Lash in black and was incredibly satisfied. the assistant also tried to encourage my to try They're Real, but I wasn't so keen on the falsies look and wanted a more natural finish for everyday.

With a lovely big wand, the mascara coats my lashes beautifully and separates them nicely. A couple of coats is great for an everyday look and layering it for a night look is super!

The black doesn't look too heavy or false like at all, so I was really pleased! I would definitely buy it again and I actually quite shocked at the difference between this beauty and the brown version which I hated!

on 6/26/2013 1:00:00 PM

This mascara is OKAY.I purchased a mini size sample at sephora.It gives good volume to my short stubby lashes.However,I've used cheaper mascara that do a better job at that,plus lengthening.I haven't had any irritation and it does not clump.It looks better paired with"they're real"But on it's own,it's nothing special.The price is too much for a mascara that isn't worth it,IMO.

on 6/26/2013 12:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

When I first discovered this mascara, I thought it was HG. Now that I have tried many mascaras, I realize it is not (for me). The brush is nice for creating volume, but it's large and often gets mascara on my skin when I am trying to get the little lashes in the corners. Also, I found that the brush and formula are extremely similar to Neutrogena's Healthy Volume mascara. Hence why I will never buy this again.

on 6/23/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Eh, this mascara is just *okay*. For the price, I'm not sure if I would repurchase, as I feel that the Maybeline Great Lash Big Mascara works the same. They both give very natural length and volume. Nothing dramatic, but I don't need dramatic for everyday.

on 6/23/2013 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this mascara! great for lengthening and darkening while still looking natural to some extent,lasts a very long time! would recommend!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products