BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 7/18/2013 10:25:00 AM

I like that you can get a natural look with this product and its very build-able without getting clumpy. It's a nice everyday, on the go mascara, although if you are looking for something more dramatic and bold, this doesn't quite cut it. Overrall is about average.

on 7/15/2013 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an okay mascara. I have purchased it 3 times but only because it came in sets. I use it if I'm going for a bold lip as its not very dark, lengthening or volumizing, however it does separate my lashes nicely.

I have repurchased this several times. I love this mascara, it has to be my all time favorite. however, for 20 bucks, it's difficult for me to shell out that much for something as simple as a mascara. I do love it though! definitely seperates my lashes flawlessly and doesnt flake or smear off at all. holds curl great, volumizes well. all around great mascara!

on 7/11/2013 3:27:00 PM

This is mascara is okay for a natural look since it is not very black and does not add much length or volume. Also, it flakes and smudges like crazy which is not okay in my book.

on 7/7/2013 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product, but can clump and is hard to get off. I use it often but prefer almay mascara.

on 7/2/2013 5:58:00 PM

Don't really like how thick the brush is or how you have to apply at least 20 coats to get thick eyelashes. Spose it's ok if you enjoy minimum mascara.

on 7/2/2013 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

With this mascara I hate the big brush. I am a small brush person when it comes to mascaras. The formula is good and I find the staying power to be good also. But since the brush is so large it is a big turn off. If they made it smaller I would probably have it as an HG since the formula is actually really really good.

on 7/1/2013 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do really like this mascara, although it's not what I was expecting. Instead of dramatic nighttime lashes it gives a very nice daytime look. But I like that for the workday.I wish the brush wasn't so big and awkward, but still, good mascara. Doesn't smudge and removes easily.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I'd say this is almost an acceptable daily wear mascara for me.

It's not HG material, like I'm searching for, but, it's reasonably priced, gives a reasonable amount of lift and curl, and doesn't clump all that much.

.....it is however rather a pain in terms of smudging.
I mean, I use heavy dark eyeshadow all the time so I get panda eyes pretty regularly, but if I'm doing a neutral or pale eye It gets really smudge within a couple hours.

Still searching for my mascara love...

on 6/27/2013 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Following my disaster with the Bad Gal brown (see my other reviews), I went for Bad Gal Lash in black and was incredibly satisfied. the assistant also tried to encourage my to try They're Real, but I wasn't so keen on the falsies look and wanted a more natural finish for everyday.

With a lovely big wand, the mascara coats my lashes beautifully and separates them nicely. A couple of coats is great for an everyday look and layering it for a night look is super!

The black doesn't look too heavy or false like at all, so I was really pleased! I would definitely buy it again and I actually quite shocked at the difference between this beauty and the brown version which I hated!

Popular Mascaras