April 18, 2014 | 1837 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this on a holiday set and I think it's a regular mascara. It makes my lashes fuller and longer but I don't think I will repurchase it because it didn't wow me and I can find better mascaras at the drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

Great mascara. Until it dries. Holy flakes! The one I got was way super dry formula. + the bush is so big I usually get my eyelid why did I ever purchase this?
Benefit they're real is much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always wanted to try this mascara and finally a great swapper sent me a sample size of it. I am in love!!! I first curled my lashes then applied 3 coats, all I saw was length and no clumps. The brush is fat and the formula is not all clumpy like lash blast, it even looks like there would be no product om brush. I like length over volume so this one is a winner.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

ok so this is a good mascara it gives nice length, volume and color to the lashes but unfortunetely nothing better then what you can get at the drugstore. i got this for my birthday and don't get me wrong i do really like it i just wouldnt repurchase myself, i wouldnt recommend this mascara but the 'they're real' mascara from benefit is apparently really good so i might have to try that next :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by thrrrrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have friends who swear by this mascara so I decided to give it a go. It turns out to be just an average mascara for me. I don't have anything really bad to say about it but it's nothing special either.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by lane87

It goes on nicely and does make my lashes look good (though no better than drugstore products). Down side is that it creates raccoon eye like no other and by the end of the day (5-8 hours) all the mascara is under my eye and none left on my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Xaephan

Hmm, I would say that this is an average product all around. Okay packaging, okay length, okay colour. Not much clumping and leaves my lashes fluttery and not crunchy, but doesn't give a whole lot of length or volume. Doesn't smudge and I do like the brush, but I don't find anything spectacular to make it worth the price. A whole bunch of drugstore mascaras can do what this one does easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Kirstyw89

Worst mascara I bought the brush was as big as my head so no wonder why I couldn't use it for the price I think it's a joke for 2.50 more you can purchase lancome doll eyes which is worth the money some benefit products or either overpriced or pointless

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I only have a sample of this, but I really enjoy it. It doesn't give me a super bold lash look like Covergirl Lash Blast would, but it's not super natural-looking either. I'd say this is a good daytime mascara. Volume was decent, nothing crazy. Length was good, and it also really curled my lashes. It reminds me of Maybelline Full and Soft, but maybe a little less volumizing. I would pick this up again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by SerenatheUnicorn

I bought the smaller version of this and I loved my lashes after but it left me with raccoon eyes by the end of the day. I've never had that happen with a mascara before. Needless to say I did not buy the full size.