July 28, 2014 | 1093 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by CeeTe3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although the packaging was pretty cute, the product itself isn't that great for me. My lashes weren't really volumized or lengthened, and it had very miniscule results. This was given to me as a gift, so I wouldn't know how much it costs, but I did some research and it was average. The only up side was that this mascara doesn't clump for me, which I suppose is quite good. I wouldn't use this if I wanted darker eyes, but I'd recommend it for light makeup. I'm not sure if I'd want to repurchase it to be honest, most likely not.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was using this quite a while ago & it was pretty average for me. I was not a fan of the brush, application seemed very harsh to me & clumpy. Also i noticed this mascara kind of dried & flaked in clumps when you applied slightly to much. On the plus side I quite enjoyed the scent of this mascara, kind of reminded me of oranges :p

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by daniellejmckenzie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the first 5 minutes it gives a dramatic appearance, after that it returns to normal. No volume, a little length ...pretty much it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by nicalatte

I see some people have had problems with this flaking, and maybe it's a case of YMMV, but I've never had this flake or settle around my eyes by midday. I curl my lashes first, apply the mascara, and then go through it with a clean spoolie brush and it stays on me throughout the day. I've got long-ish lashes already so I don't really notice a difference there, but it does make them look fuller. One thickish coat and a second lighter one work well for me. I wasn't a fan of the brush at first, but I'm used to it now and know when to turn it to get all of my lashes coated :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by vanillaicepink

Smudges... Despite me dusting my undereye with loose powder.. I also dislike the clumsy brush. Doesn't hold a curl, not much volume achieved. In fact, doesn't do much at all apart from giving you raccoon eyes haha. Sad indeed.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Amberlee0211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The mascara could have been more expensive, which is why I didn't rate it a 1. When I first put it on and wore it, I thought maybe the problem was me. After the third attempt at wearing it, I knew it wasn't. The mascara would start to flake and smudge around my eyes about two hours into wear (at least that's the next chance I would have to look). So I would look tired and messy. It was as flaky as a croissant.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this as a free sample. I'm using it, but I mostly use it over another drugstore mascara. I'm not too impressed with it by itself; in terms of, it cost way too much and I can achieve the same look with DS mascera. I would never purchase this.

The brush is also huge, so it's pretty hard to get on the outer/inner corners.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just don't like this at all. I have had far better mascaras for a third of the price, infact I threw this one away .
Just does nothing for my lashes, infact you can hard.y see it. Very poor.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by PurpleStiletto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this mascara. The brush is too big and it's really, really flaky! The longer I had it the more it flaked.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara does exactly what it advertises, it makes eyelashes both long and voluminous. The brush is fat and coats every lash evenly. The mascara itself sets quickly on the lashes however, I've noticed that it has a tendency to flake once dry. Also the mascara in the tube dries up quickly, way sooner than the three month mark when it should be tossed. Its expensive, but Ive repurchased this many times over the last few years. I no longer buy it anymore because I've recently found my HG mascara (nyx pin up curl.)