August 20, 2014 | 2078 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by northerngal100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. It is one of the few products that I actually thinks works better as you use it up - it doesn't dry up like other brands, meaning you can really use it until it is gone. When you get a new tube, it is VERY wet though - so try not to blink hard or open your eyes to wide for about 20 seconds or you will print some above our below your eyes (ack!). I like my mascara to wash off easily with water and this rinses off cleaner than anything else I have tried (saving a step and more products...). I don't find it flakes either.

If I am feeling fancy I will buy it - but ultimately, I have found drugstore brands that offer similar results (maybe not quite the same) but for a quarter of the price (I like maybelline plush). Sometimes the price just can't be justified!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ipekgultekin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its just not that special mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by beautyfirst1984

I love mascara, and I have tried many, many mascaras. However, I always find myself returning to Clinique's High Impact Mascara. I feel like it gives the best in length and volume of any mascara I have worn. I usually pair it with Lancome's Cils Booster primer and boom! perfect lashes. I have clients ask me all the time if I am wearing false eyelashes!

I also recommand this because Clinique performs allgery testing (which is more than hypoallgeric testing) and I have never had this mascara irritate my eyes at all. Hands down, this is my favorite mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by stargurl1992

The great things about it are that it does what a mascara should do: make my lashes look thicker, longer, defining. BUT the big downside is that I can't wear this for too long; any day I wear it for more than 4 hours it makes my eyes so irritated and I start tearing up!
So if you don't wear it for too long it's perfect. It also doesn't smudge or clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by laurencpower

My HG of mascara! Love the formula so much - it's the only mascara I buy. Resists flaking, lasts a full day, comes off very easily with makeup remover. Competitive price for a mascara of good quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't flake or smudge, but if you have moderately thicker lashes, I don't see how this works on you. It barely applies to my lashes, can't build up and looks like I didn't even put mascara on. High Impact? hmm... not so much. At least it didn't flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by bananasx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a good mascara, it's not horrible, but it's not SUPER good. It will separate and lengthen but not voluminous and it's a little clumpy. I will not repurchase since I think that drugstore mascaras are just as good, if not way better! I will stick to my CG lash blast, and rimmels sexy curves.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by stormm

Just average. Does not clump my lashes and gives them volume but it does not add much length. And I don't like the brush at all. It's fine for an every day mascara but I don't hink I'll repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I am so torn over this product. It was the first mascara I got from Clinique, and it is much better than most drugstore foundations. It makes my lashes dark and long. The only problem? MEGA CLUMPS. I don't know if it's the brush or what, but this clumps up my lashes like crazy. I usually get another mascara brush to separate them a little after I apply it. I love the formula, but the brush is just not great. I'm almost out and I'll probably repurchase it, because I do love the super black color. I just wish it came with a better brush, because combing out my lashes afterward is a major pain.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by purplerain71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is FAR BEST mascara I ever tried. I am very picky when it comes to mascara. I used to prefer waterproof mascara, but as I gets older, my lashes fell off, look horrible. So I had to stop using waterproof, but I love volume and not become racoon eyes. I been shopping around for long time to find non-waterproof mascara. Alot of non-waterproof mascaras gave me smudge, racoon looking eyes. Until I read this review, so I gave a try.... wow, I never have racoon eyes with this mascara! Of course if I cry, or swimming it will give smears, but during all day plus workout, mascara still on without smudges! I use this for top lashes, and clinique little mascara for bottom. Beautiful and doesnt cause my lashes fall out. Now my lashes grow back better than waterproof mascara. This is keeper!