October 25, 2014 | 1341 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Lustre - Honey Lust

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2006 10:23:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WHY is honey lust so underrated?I loved this shade.It has sparklen shimmers in it.Its a light apricot colour so light to be orange.I really loved the shade.It works well with browns,neutrals,taupes and bronzes.I am very happy with my purchase and would definetly buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Kybele

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this shadow -- I know lots of guys/gals hate the lustre formula, but I actually like it. Excellent base shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2006 10:29:00 PM More reviews by bethany117

What a great color. I saw it and had to have it. I have several MAC eyeshadows and all are great, but this one and Honesty are my favorites. Looks really beautiful on. Will be repurchasing when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2006 1:24:00 AM More reviews by crazydiamond360

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A chunky, glittery bronze when packed on the lid, as a wash it looks golden.

Too orange and glittery for my liking right now. Better color than “mythology” which was WAY too pink and copper for my taste. Honey lust would be a great color if I was into glitter at the moment, but I’m not. Application is easy to pack on the lid and wears well, especially with eye primer, but the glitter falls all over my lashes and face while applying, a major drawback. On the other hand, Honey Lust looks great with most makeup combinations, I like it most as a wash over greens and darker purples, or alone while faking a tan. Pretty for a night out but not the day. Pigmentation is good for a glitter eye shadow but I think this looks better on medium toned girls than on PPPs like me. Will not repurchase. NC15-20, light green eyes, brownish/blonde hair.

$10 usd for a pan, $14 for a pot. 1.3g/0.04us oz continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2006 9:55:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyedGrli21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow. I'm not gonna bother describing the color because descriptions in other reviews were pretty accurate. I do not have a problem with it's staying power but because I have oily eyelids, my first step in my eye makeup is either Urban Decay Primer Potion or Mary Kay Eyeshadow Primer. My favorite combo is Honey Lust on the eyelid with swimming and gorgeous gold in the crease and idol eyes as a highlighter. My eyes are deep green with goldish flecks in them, and I always get tons of compliments when I wear this eyeshadow!! *NW15, blonde hair, green eyes)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by i_luv_my_hair

I LOVE this eyeshadow, every day i wear it i get comments on how beautiful my eyes look. It is a apricot/gold color with gold glitter and i do suggest putting on this eyeshadow before putting on foundation because the glitter does get every where and it is almost impossible to remove!! I put this on my lid and a little bit above the crease and then i use espresso on the outer corner of my eye and then use my powerpoint pencil in teddy all around my eye and my eyes just look lovely! Great color if your willing to get past all that glitter!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2006 3:37:00 PM More reviews by LibraryD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my absolute favorites ... every time I use it someone asks me about my eyeshadow or makes a comment about how blue my eyes are -- it really makes them pop. That being said, I would never wear this alone and have almost always used it over a base shadow (usually a coral or chocolate brown) to change it up a bit. When I use it like this, I have had no problem with staying power or the flaking that some of the others have described.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2006 8:41:00 AM More reviews by dipa87

This is a great eyeshadow if you're going for the dramatic egyptian goddess type look. However, since the formula is lustre, it isnt going to last very long if you dont have a good primer underneath. I love it though, great for highlighting as well. Goes well with sumptuous olive too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2006 12:43:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this eyeshadow really bought out my blue eyes but it also looked really great when i had my green contact lenses in...staying power was ok, altho it did fade during the day and i had to reapply...however its quite glittery and the glitter bits went all over my face and it was a nightmare gettin them off. but leaves a gorgeous effect on the whole

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2006 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mon_coeur

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this item in a swap. It's a gorgeous color, but it isn't the kind of color I was looking for. I originally was looking for a more finely milled version of Retrospeck, but no luck. This color is a bronzey gold color which is slightly darker than Retrospeck. It looks good on me, but it's way too flakey; I dislike large chunks of glitter in my base color on my lids. Even when I apply it with my finger, which is common for lustres, I can't make it work for me. Up for swap it goes! :P

MMM, NC40, Black hair, brown/grey eyes.