Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

Cream concealers and neutralizer: Titanium dioxide, triisostearin, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polydecene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax, silica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, squalane, cholesteryl hydroxystearate, simmondia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phenyl trimethicone, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, C10-18 triglycerides, methylparaben, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, tocopherol, citric acid, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract Translucent powder: Talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, dimethicone, silica, cornstarch, cetearyl octanoate, perfluoropolymethylisopropyl ether, zeolite, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sorbic acid, methylparaben, zinc stearate, lauroyl lysine, PCA, lauryl alcohol, propylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, butylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines, ultra marine blue, manganese violet, ferric ferrocyanide, D&C red 7 CA lake, D&C red 30

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I looove this stuff! I just bought it so I can't say it won't break me out, but as far as concealing goes it's amazing! I'm extremely pale with pink undertones, with a lot of redness around my nose, and this covers ALL OF IT. ALL. I use the green to minimize the red, the salmon and palest color for my undereye circles... yada yada what everyone else does. It's light but buildable, and isn't cakey on me. The only con is I believe the finishing powder is useless... I would rather have another concealer in lavender for brightening! (I hope you read this Sonia!) Bottom line: It works! And for the reviewers who say they end up using too much product just to warm it up? Warm up the pan a bit with your hair dryer! It makes it creamier, you don't waste anything, and it doesn't hurt the concealer.

This is my first time use with concealer. The salmon color one is pretty good for under eye circles and the beige is pretty good for my skin tone. You kinda have to build of the green one a lot for blemishes. I do feel they make my skin kinda cakey and you can see the lines. Just to say, I'm not experienced so maybe concealers are supposed to be like that or i'm just unskilled :P. But my major complain is that my T-zone does get oily throughout the day, especially where I've applied it around my nose. So i'll continue using it until it's out, but the next time I buy concealer, I think I'll get liquid?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Concealer is the one beauty product that I use everyday (other than lip balm) so I'm constantly on the look out for that perfect concealer and I decided I'd try this one since it has such great reviews on here.
At first I was very excited because the lightest color did match skin. Then my excitement faded because none of the other shades did. The darker concealer color was way too dark, and the green tinted one also looked dark on me! I have many acne scars and I thought the green tinted shade would help neutralize the red. It neutralized it alright, but now you just see all these yellow DOTS on my face. And I don't use the translucent powder because it has just some teeny tiny shimmer to it, barely noticeable, but I still don't use it.
Overall reaction: disappointed. I'm hoping the green tinted shade will work once summer comes and my face is more tanned

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Although this concealer does what it's meant to do, I just not in love with it. The different color choices match my skin needs pretty well as far as using the lightest color for under eye, the green tinted for red areas such as nostrils, and the darker color for blemishes. I don't what to do with the powder so I don't use it. I have a feeling that the main reason why I'm not ecstatic about this product is because it's too dry. I like something creamier a little creamier. I really have to warm this product between my fingers before application, or else blendibility will literally be a drag. However, coverage is surprisingly good. I understand that its packaging was recently changed. As far as I can tell, they merely eliminated the brushes and the tray compartment that housed them. That's a smart move, considering how most people really don't use brushes that come with the products. I like how clean and simple he packaging is now. The lid clasps shut with magnetic force. It reminds me of my Macbook!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I brought this last year and tried very hard to love it. This is a really dry and cakey formula and even when I apply the lightest amount of this and moisturize my face it still cakes up my skin. Also this concealer is meant for someone with a much lighter skin tone then me. I tried applying this before and after I applied foundation and it still looks ashy on me. I haven't touched the powder because I'm not crazy about the sparkles in it.

I love this! I was scared that this was discontinued so I immediately bought a back-up just in case. It doesn't emphasize lines as long as you moisturize and as long as you set it, you should be good to go. I don't actually use the light concealer for a flesh tone because it is too light but I can be a good brightner. That also means the powder is too light as well but for me, it is a good brow highlighter when I want to look natural. I wished Sonia Kashuk would sell just the green and salmon colored concealers separately but overall, this product is awesome.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

so i heard that this product has been repackaged?
I've been using this concealer for the pest 6 months and its all i wanted in a concealer.
i have a lot of post acne marks and eye bags and this palette has all the colors to do that.
HOWEVER, i LOST mines! can u believe that? i was painting my room and reorganized everything and somewhere within that mess i lost it. so upset.
i went to my local target and it was out of stock [been out of stock for the past year]
so i went to the nearest super target [which isn't near at all] and it was not even labeled on shelf!
i was so upset because for the best week i been living without a concealer. i really hope they restock it soon.
okay enough of my ranting. as u can tell its a great concealer, i have olive tone skin and it blends in really well.

i bought this a few week ago because i needed a new concealer. so far it works great for under the eyes for dark circles but when i covered the redness on the creases of my nose it was very cakey. good for under the eyes

This is a concealer that I use every single day. The colors are perfect for my skin (mac nc30-35). The green neutralizes the redness around my nose and mouth and the salmon colored one conceals my horrible dark circles perfectly. It also seems to sink into my skin and lasts quite a long time and doesn't cake throughout the day. Very natural. 5/5!

Hooray! After months of checking Target (I live in Canada, and visit the U.S. every once and a while) it was FINALLY in stock! This product is NOT discontinued, the packaging has just changed, and it must have taken a while to roll out. So happy I waited and didn't purchase a different concealer kit, this combo is great. The green shad is very subtle, not hard to blend, and does a great job of covering red. The salmon shade does a perfect job at hiding any blue-ish colouring around my eyes (near my nose) and the 'skin' shade is pretty neutral - I have very fair skin, with pink undertones, and I'm happy that this kit neutralizes a lot of that. So worth it, so happy I have this!

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products