July 23, 2014 | 1308 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by scjohnson

Hooray! After months of checking Target (I live in Canada, and visit the U.S. every once and a while) it was FINALLY in stock! This product is NOT discontinued, the packaging has just changed, and it must have taken a while to roll out. So happy I waited and didn't purchase a different concealer kit, this combo is great. The green shad is very subtle, not hard to blend, and does a great job of covering red. The salmon shade does a perfect job at hiding any blue-ish colouring around my eyes (near my nose) and the 'skin' shade is pretty neutral - I have very fair skin, with pink undertones, and I'm happy that this kit neutralizes a lot of that. So worth it, so happy I have this!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by fancynancy

I can't believe the good reviews. None of the concealers in this quad cover the broken capilaries at the side of my nose. Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer alone covers better. The green color seems ashen on me. I've given up on these applications.
The flesh tones are good colors to lighten the corners of my eyes, but they won't blend, and do not sink into the skin (with or without primer). When I check the car mirror in broad daylight, I can see the actual shape of my finger tip at the inner corner of my eye, and I do spend time trying to get it to blend. I've been using it for several months (out of laziness, and I have to mail order everything) as I'm out of YSL touche eclat - I went through 3 tubes... off to find another concealer. TotalBeauty website just did a concealer comparison and I want to check them out on this website, or else its back to YSL TE.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by panidachan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm sad to know that this product is discontinued because this product has been nothing but amazing to me. It doesn't break me out at all. Coverage is sooooo great! I love it. It'll be missed because I'm gonna have a hard time finding another concealer quad like this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by diarrheaslut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

it's official; sonia kashuk can do no wrong in my mind. i love this palette, i love how you can mix & match and find your perfect shade, i love how it's creamy & blendable instead of that horrible runny liquid stuff.
SO, the product--
it's ten bucks at target (i'm not sure where else carries sonia kashuk, i haven't been able to find her anywhere else) and it comes in a very chic white case, with a tiny mirror & two tiny mouse-sized brushes (which i promptly lost. they're just there for the cute factor-- let's face it.) inside there's a light concealer shade, a darker shade, a green-tinted shade, and a setting powder. i use the lighter and the darker concealer mixed together for my undereye area & the green-tined one for around the nose where i get a lot of redness. i get, hands-down, the best coverage i've found in a concealer yet. only thing i'd tell you to skip is the powder that comes with this one - it is very tricky as it can become cakey and settle into fine lines easily. besides that, it's definitely, definitely HG material :D

is it true it's really being discontinued? you realize this means i'm making a frantic crazy-person scramble to target, as soon as they open the doors, right? must. get. back ups.
definitely recommend this product
(: won't be let down.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Paris334

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This has a decent variety of colors and one light powder to follow up with (or maybe I have no idea what I'm doing with concealers and that's not what the powder is for?!) I find I can get nice coverage by mixing colors. The coverage is excellent but it's pretty heavy. Sometimes that's what you need but if you're not looking for heavy coverage then I think you should look elsewhere. (Or, again - maybe I need a lesson - I'm not too sure what I'm doing with it!) I will say that it will cover ANYTHING! It's great for sun spots for sure - the first thing I've tried that really covers them - I just feel like it's too heavy so I keep messing with it until I've rubbed too much off! I would definitely buy again as I think the heaviness is needed at times. I don't use it unless I really want to cover everything, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by SpecialRed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I think overall this product is ok at best. I use this kit to hide the circles under my eyes. It has nice coverage, but it cakes very quickly, especially if you use the setting powder that comes with it. I have dry skin and I know that moisturizing will help, and that's the thing, I do moisturize under my eyes before applying. I don't know if my problem is because I use mineral foundation with this and should avoid putting mineral foundation in that area, or if I need more moisture under my eyes.
Either way I will continue using this product until I find a better concealer. But I would probably not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree that this is hard to blend, I'm not sure how to really warm it up in my hands without putting too much on. It can get cakey and for me the coverage is average. I will probably try something else when this is done. I don't have huge issues but I have under eye circles I want to cover and this just does a so so job.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by tinachief21

this product wasnt really horrible but it was kinda hard to blend. I have some oily and dry spots on my face so it blended ok on the oily spots but it accuenated the dry spots. After reading its reviews it seems u really have to work at blending so ima guna give it a try again...
bottom line: I wil buy it again but juss have to warm it up a bit so it blends. It has good coverage, the dryness only bothered me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by sweetxtrang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This affordable palette of cream concealers has four colors: a light beige color for blemishes, a salmon-colored one for undereye circles or dark areas, a mint green color to neutralize redness, and a setting powder. It also comes with 2 mini brushes: one for the concealers and the other for the powder. The white packaging is sleek and compact with a little mirror for touch ups.

I have found usage for all 4 concealers (not all at once!) and it serves as my go-to concealer palette. The only reason I rated it a 4 is because the concealer does cake a bit under my eyes, thus accentuating the fine lines. I have to focus on moisturizing the under eye area prior to applying the concealer. So I would not recommend this if you have dry complexions. But the colors are great and I use the salmon color under my eyes and the green color around the corners of my nose.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by angiefacee

I love this stuff! The fact that it has 3 different shades makes it very easy to cover any type of spot on your face. It's creamy and easily blended. It doesn't feel heavy on the face either.. very soft and natural. I'm going to buy a new one when i run out:)