Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

Cream concealers and neutralizer: Titanium dioxide, triisostearin, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polydecene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax, silica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, squalane, cholesteryl hydroxystearate, simmondia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phenyl trimethicone, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, C10-18 triglycerides, methylparaben, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, tocopherol, citric acid, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract Translucent powder: Talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, dimethicone, silica, cornstarch, cetearyl octanoate, perfluoropolymethylisopropyl ether, zeolite, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sorbic acid, methylparaben, zinc stearate, lauroyl lysine, PCA, lauryl alcohol, propylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, butylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines, ultra marine blue, manganese violet, ferric ferrocyanide, D&C red 7 CA lake, D&C red 30

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Although this concealer does what it's meant to do, I just not in love with it. The different color choices match my skin needs pretty well as far as using the lightest color for under eye, the green tinted for red areas such as nostrils, and the darker color for blemishes. I don't what to do with the powder so I don't use it. I have a feeling that the main reason why I'm not ecstatic about this product is because it's too dry. I like something creamier a little creamier. I really have to warm this product between my fingers before application, or else blendibility will literally be a drag. However, coverage is surprisingly good. I understand that its packaging was recently changed. As far as I can tell, they merely eliminated the brushes and the tray compartment that housed them. That's a smart move, considering how most people really don't use brushes that come with the products. I like how clean and simple he packaging is now. The lid clasps shut with magnetic force. It reminds me of my Macbook!

on 2/6/2010 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I brought this last year and tried very hard to love it. This is a really dry and cakey formula and even when I apply the lightest amount of this and moisturize my face it still cakes up my skin. Also this concealer is meant for someone with a much lighter skin tone then me. I tried applying this before and after I applied foundation and it still looks ashy on me. I haven't touched the powder because I'm not crazy about the sparkles in it.

on 1/30/2010 3:53:00 AM

I love this! I was scared that this was discontinued so I immediately bought a back-up just in case. It doesn't emphasize lines as long as you moisturize and as long as you set it, you should be good to go. I don't actually use the light concealer for a flesh tone because it is too light but I can be a good brightner. That also means the powder is too light as well but for me, it is a good brow highlighter when I want to look natural. I wished Sonia Kashuk would sell just the green and salmon colored concealers separately but overall, this product is awesome.

on 1/29/2010 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

so i heard that this product has been repackaged?
I've been using this concealer for the pest 6 months and its all i wanted in a concealer.
i have a lot of post acne marks and eye bags and this palette has all the colors to do that.
HOWEVER, i LOST mines! can u believe that? i was painting my room and reorganized everything and somewhere within that mess i lost it. so upset.
i went to my local target and it was out of stock [been out of stock for the past year]
so i went to the nearest super target [which isn't near at all] and it was not even labeled on shelf!
i was so upset because for the best week i been living without a concealer. i really hope they restock it soon.
okay enough of my ranting. as u can tell its a great concealer, i have olive tone skin and it blends in really well.

i bought this a few week ago because i needed a new concealer. so far it works great for under the eyes for dark circles but when i covered the redness on the creases of my nose it was very cakey. good for under the eyes

on 1/25/2010 8:59:00 PM

This is a concealer that I use every single day. The colors are perfect for my skin (mac nc30-35). The green neutralizes the redness around my nose and mouth and the salmon colored one conceals my horrible dark circles perfectly. It also seems to sink into my skin and lasts quite a long time and doesn't cake throughout the day. Very natural. 5/5!

on 1/18/2010 9:37:00 PM

Hooray! After months of checking Target (I live in Canada, and visit the U.S. every once and a while) it was FINALLY in stock! This product is NOT discontinued, the packaging has just changed, and it must have taken a while to roll out. So happy I waited and didn't purchase a different concealer kit, this combo is great. The green shad is very subtle, not hard to blend, and does a great job of covering red. The salmon shade does a perfect job at hiding any blue-ish colouring around my eyes (near my nose) and the 'skin' shade is pretty neutral - I have very fair skin, with pink undertones, and I'm happy that this kit neutralizes a lot of that. So worth it, so happy I have this!

on 10/21/2009 1:57:00 AM

I can't believe the good reviews. None of the concealers in this quad cover the broken capilaries at the side of my nose. Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer alone covers better. The green color seems ashen on me. I've given up on these applications.
The flesh tones are good colors to lighten the corners of my eyes, but they won't blend, and do not sink into the skin (with or without primer). When I check the car mirror in broad daylight, I can see the actual shape of my finger tip at the inner corner of my eye, and I do spend time trying to get it to blend. I've been using it for several months (out of laziness, and I have to mail order everything) as I'm out of YSL touche eclat - I went through 3 tubes... off to find another concealer. TotalBeauty website just did a concealer comparison and I want to check them out on this website, or else its back to YSL TE.

on 10/13/2009 4:27:00 PM

I'm sad to know that this product is discontinued because this product has been nothing but amazing to me. It doesn't break me out at all. Coverage is sooooo great! I love it. It'll be missed because I'm gonna have a hard time finding another concealer quad like this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

it's official; sonia kashuk can do no wrong in my mind. i love this palette, i love how you can mix & match and find your perfect shade, i love how it's creamy & blendable instead of that horrible runny liquid stuff.
SO, the product--
it's ten bucks at target (i'm not sure where else carries sonia kashuk, i haven't been able to find her anywhere else) and it comes in a very chic white case, with a tiny mirror & two tiny mouse-sized brushes (which i promptly lost. they're just there for the cute factor-- let's face it.) inside there's a light concealer shade, a darker shade, a green-tinted shade, and a setting powder. i use the lighter and the darker concealer mixed together for my undereye area & the green-tined one for around the nose where i get a lot of redness. i get, hands-down, the best coverage i've found in a concealer yet. only thing i'd tell you to skip is the powder that comes with this one - it is very tricky as it can become cakey and settle into fine lines easily. besides that, it's definitely, definitely HG material :D

is it true it's really being discontinued? you realize this means i'm making a frantic crazy-person scramble to target, as soon as they open the doors, right? must. get. back ups.
definitely recommend this product