April 19, 2014 | 1049 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by badwolf42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is amazing. This is the only product that I find that actually removes all my eye liner and waterproof mascara. Even after wearing theater makeup, it removes it all. I don't know what I would do without it. I have such difficulty getting eyeliner off and this just is amazing. I put it on dry skin and then remove it with a damp wash cloth and BAM no more makeup. I love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by daisy5679

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only product I have tried that actually removes waterproof makeup. And as a bonus, it not only does NOT dry out skin, it feels even more moisturized after you use it. I just wish it smelled better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by swirlpeace67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

i love this stuff, i use this as a make-up remover, its amazing,
my mother introduced me to this brand as a child, i absolutely love her for that, this product could be used as a eye and face, doesnt matter.
it doesnt leave an oily residue after you take it off, leaves your skin feeling hydrated, and soft. i currently ran out of it,
i need to pick some up ASAP!!
4 thumbs up, including my toes :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyedGal86

Alright my lovelys - this is not a cleanser like erm...you squirt it out of the bottle, lather it up, and rub it on your face and rinse it off. The idea behind this that the mineral oil breaks up the makeup and you wipe it off with a washcloth, tissue, cotton pad, etc.

I wear a TON of makeup everyday. I wear my foundation heavy and since it's Revlon Colorstay....its a pain in the buttinsky to remove. I use this as the first assault. I rub about half a teaspoon onto my face and neck and then use a wet washcloth to wipe everything off. I also use this as an eye makeup remover. Then I go over my face with whatever actual cleanser was cheapest the day I needed to buy one and my Clarisonic and then a quick swipe with witch hazel.

You'd need to have desert dry skin for this to use this as a moisturizer but I've been very lazy once in a while and just used this alone and it has been fine. I would not do that more than once or twice a month. But that's just me.

If you need some heavy duty makeup remover and you're not opposed to a multi step night time regime this would be great.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by pinkcandii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This has always been my mother's go to item for makeup removal and was the original product she taught me to use when I started wearing makeup. Through the years I mostly used Shu Uemura cleansing oil (since 2006), but I occasionally come back to this product when I have a cake face of makeup on (eg. dramas, photoshoots, etc).

Slather it on, massage it like you would other cleansing products, wipe it off with napkins.

To try: "rub the cleanser onto dry skin, rub a few drops of lemon juice onto skin, then use a wet warm wash cloth to remove all the cleanser and makeup, and then rinse with water." use another cleanser afterwards <-- apparently really helps with acne

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by nell01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very gentle cream I use to remove my eye makeup. Can't beat the price and lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Sumptergal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product. If you wear foundation, this will take it off lickity split and leave your face feeling clean and moisturized. Ponds has a great fragrance as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by redtexcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just wanted to post more info. on this product. Many old-timers, and I mean ladies 83+ years young, used to use this product as a moisturizer. Head to any Southern state and find an older Southern Belle with immaculate skin and ask her what her secret is and I guarantee she will say "Pond's cold cream". My Grandmother slathered this on her face and went to bed. When she passed away, she had the softest most amazing skin you have ever seen. She was almost 90. Pond's was her secret. I suspect many ladies used to use this as a night cream. Just another option for those who already own Pond's cc and wanted to try it in a new way.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Gabylovex3

I bought this to remove my makeup and so far i've only been using this to remove my eye makeup. I've used this product about three times already and I HATE IT. Yes, it removes my makeup amazingly but today I just noticed a slight rash under my eyes. I am pretty sure it is from this product because it is the only new product I have been using. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. Such a shame, it actually works great but the only downside is the rash. The only reason I never tried it on my full face is because I have heard the new formula has caused break outs. I AM FURIOUS WITH PONDS BECAUSE I'VE HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE OLD FORMULA AND THIS IS JUST AWFUL.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by scb8551

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I use this twice a day to wash my face. The redness in my face has subsided and I have not broken out from this. If anything, my skin is in the best condition it's been in a while! I love how smooth and soft my face feels after washing with this. I would recommend this to any skin type. The only downside to this product is the packaging. The cleanser comes in a jar which isn't really sanitary, but I don't care because I just love this product so much. HG statI

EDIT: OMG I am absolutely changing my review on this product. I was using this as a cleanser morning and night and washing it off with a warm wash cloth. I thought *key word THOUGHT* my skin was looking good (it was soooo smooth and the redness was slowly going away), until a month in. I soon noticed that my pores were getting EXTREMELY clogged all over my chin and I started breaking out horribly. This product destroyed my skin. The ingredients CANNOT be noncomedogenic because this is the worst I've seen my skin in my ENTIRE life. It is going to take forever to get my skin back to where it used to be and I blame this product. If you are thinking about using this and are reading all these "great" reviews.... THINK TWICE. I always read reviews online before I buy products and since this had such a high rating and rave reviews, I thought why not. Well, now I regret my decision and I want to make sure no one else has to suffer as much as I have been because of using this piece of crap. STEER CLEAR PEOPLE!

9 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No