October 22, 2014 | 1667 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by nattib2

I use this as a makeup primer, and it delivers flawless application on any foundation. i have tried so many primers but nothing delivers a dewy satin glow like this cold cream. I would often get dry patches on my skin after makeup application but this eliminates that problem. everyone should have a jar!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Best product out there to cleanse all traces of makeup an pollutants! I guarantee you! I find it kind of expensive for the quantity but it is well worth it. Nothing pampers the skin like this! Just massage your face with it and remove with a damp washcloth. Everything will come off, even eye makeup, and it does not irritate the skin at all! I have sensitive acne-prone skin and believe me, I've tried using makeup removing towlettes since they've had a hype lately and all they did was provoke me some serious acne. I always return to this product and I've been using it for 6 years now! It has been used by my aunts and my mom and they all have lovely skin. It's just the best classic product!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by phoenixstar76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This used to be an old standby for me, it was so soothing and cleaned deeply. My sensitive skin has been acting up lately, so I ordered some. Sadly Pond's has changed the formulation. Not only is it not as thick as it once was, but it now also BURNS my skin! I can't believe it, they ruined such a good product. When I read the reviews on Amazon (after my purchase) I saw that others had noticed the changes as well. It sucks. Don't let the look of the old jar fool you, this is not the original!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by pandaslow

Chanced upon this by accident in the supermarket, it's a great makeup remover , works like a cleanser so I can get the foundation/BB cream off my whole face really fast. Doesn't sting, really soothing and has a nice mild fragrance. I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts but Pond's doesn't aggravate it, I think it helps it when I use it as well! I usually remove my makeup before applying another cleanser on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Lilybelle911

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been using Pond's cold cream for a million years. I'm trying to remember how I discovered it. I think my grandmother used it. My mom used Albolene, which is super greasy. Anyway, Ponds is my favorite makeup remover, and I've tried quite a few of them over the years in various price ranges. In my experience nothing works better for massaging off makeup and dirt. My skin is dry/normal and slightly sensitive. As the reviewer below suggests, use a warm damp washcloth to remove it - although I tissue it off first and THEN use a damp washcloth. Sometimes I use an astringent afterward (which I find exfoliates well, but it can be a little irritating) but an astringent isn't necessary. Ponds thoroughly cleanses and makes my skin look and feel good. The warm, damp washcloth, however, is the key to removing all of the product and leaving your face clean. This is one of my all time favorite drugstore can't be without products. I like the scent, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

I happen to like this, a lot. If used properly it can be a wonderful deep, moisturizing cleanser. Your mileage may vary according to your skin type. But ladies, you must use a damp or wet washcloth to reap all the benefits! ( it even says so on the product itself) If you are "tissuing" it off or taking a shower and moving it around with your hands, you will certainly not have a clean face at all.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by TubbyPuppy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an old-school classic....and I mean as in my Grandma has used it forever (and her skin is fabulous). I finally gave it a try, and am pleasantly surprised how well it cleaned my face. I think for those who say it's too greasy need to do as I learned: wipe your face off with a warm slightly wet washcloth; this removes all the excess and leaves the skin soft and moisturized. Overall, I like it and will continue to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Ndeva600

I was on the hunt for a new skincare routine because of recent breakouts and came across this cold cream. I did some research and was skeptical about everyone's comments about how oily it left their skin but I thought i'd try it. It works amazing and has helped in clearing my acne and has made my skin smoother! I don't experience the oily residue that everyone is talking about however I do use a damp, warm towel to wipe off the cold creme so this might be why? I also do not moisturize afterwards as I feel like it moisturizes my skin enough that I don't need to! You also can't beat the price, $6 at Target.

The only concern I have is that it doesn't come in a pump ... So I have to make sure I thoroughly wash my hands before scooping it out of the container. Other then that, I would recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Swiss1

I tried this years ago and was tempted back by positive comments on MUA. I slapped it on, massaged in and left it for about 5 minutes then tissued it off, followed by toner. It feels very greasy when you put it on and although my face did seem a smoother and moisturised after I have used it, I felt I needed quite a lot of toner after I had tissued it off in order to feel clean, which almost defeated the purpose. So I won't be buying it again when I've finished.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is a classic. I like the convenience of cloths, but I have never found a makeup removing cloth that gets as deep as this stuff does. I like to use it every few days just to make sure I am getting everything off. It has a nice, pleasant smell too.