Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

4.1

Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben.

on 7/26/2013 11:35:00 AM

Now that my skin is older (mid 40's) I can use this product without fear of breaking out. It does have mineral oil, which is definitely not something you want to use if you have oily skin or are prone to breakouts. It removes my makeup better than anything I've used lately and leaves my skin felling soft. You do have to wipe the product off with a tissue or a warm wet washcloth - when I tried rinsing it off with water not only was it difficult to get all the product off, it didn't take off my makeup either.

on 7/24/2013 4:52:00 PM

I always used other different types of make-up removers including face wipes and make-up solution. But once I found this I haven't looked back. Its takes off everything, including my water-proof mascara! I have oily, acne-prone skin, and this never has broken me out, not once. It is so inexpensive, the biggest jar cost I say max of $7, but it last for at least 3 months. Its greats in the summer or winter time. LOVE PONDS <3

on 7/21/2013 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is s staple for me. It is an Excellent eye makeup remover! Hydrates the delicate skin around my eyes & takes off the most stubborn mascara. I don't use it on my face, because I'm scared it will cause pimples.

My only complaint is the packaging. I wish it was in a tube or pump. The tub is not hygienic.

on 7/9/2013 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

excellent makeup remover! i was so tired of buying wipes that would constantly dry out. i went to Ulta and asked for a good makeup remover suggestion other than wipes and this was recommended. being that i do use this in conjuction with wipes..i can now utilize my packets of wipes that have dried out. i just rub the ponds all over my face and then wet a wipe with warm water and wipe all of my makeup off. it comes off so much easier than when i used wipes alone...takes me half the time. just make sure to wash your face with face wash afterwards to remove the greasy residue.

on 6/27/2013 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I have the most awkward skin and have spent £££'s on beauty products searching for my HG. For the last few years I have been using Eve Lom and my skin has been ok. Not brilliant but not so embarrassing I haven't wanted to face the world. I then read a review which said using this cold cream cleanser was just like Eve Lom but without the price tag and the parabens. So I decided to give it a try and I have never been happier. My spots have disappeared and no new ones have appeared (a daily occurrence previously). My skin looks smooth, soft, luminous, acne marks have faded, hyperpigmentation has faded, the dry flakes have gone, the greasy sheen has gone. In fact, I now have ghe skin I have always envied in others. PLUS, I save about £35 per jar compared to Eve Lom. I use it in exactly the same way and sometimes I use witch hazel as a toner afterwards ( mainly in summer). Its an amazing product. It is my HG. For the record, I have tried Liz Earle, La Prairie, Creme de la Mer, Clinique, Clarins and everything in between which can be found in any beauty hall.

on 6/26/2013 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like this product a lot because it removes makeup without stripping the skin. Unfortunately it does not work very well on waterproof makeup, especially mascara. Also, as this product is a thick cream, I need to rub it in to get it to work on my eye makeup, which I find can be a little rough on the delicate skin around the eyes. Thus, I find myself having to use another product to remove my eye makeup gently and effectively. The packaging isn't the most hygienic, but it is not an expensive product. Would I repurchase? Probably, but only because it makes my skin feel really smooth and moisturised.

on 6/16/2013 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Absolutely amazing, this fixes my patchy irritated skin making it feel so soft. I use this to wash my face right before applying my makeup and my foundation doesn't peel around my mouth area like it used to. The only con is that sometimes it will make your face really greasy looking. I use this right after I exfoliate and I feel like this is the best thing for my mild rosacea on my cheeks and the skin around my nose.

on 6/14/2013 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This would be a great product if it didn't give me milia around my eyes. I returned this item. I will not repurchase.

on 6/11/2013 12:59:00 AM

I use this as my winter time cleanser. It replenishes my dry skin really well. It also makes a good eye makeup remover, but it does seem to blur your vision for a while if you accidentally get it in your eyes. Good bang for your buck!

on 6/10/2013 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This review is for this as an eye makeup remover. I don't know why I bought it originally, but it was just hanging out in my bathroom, and I figured I should use it for something. It does remove eye makeup well. I take a blob on my fingertips, rub it (gently) over my lids, and wipe off with a tissue. Everything comes off. The thing I hate about this, and why I won't use it anymore once it's gone, is because it leaves a cloudy film over your eyeballs that lasts a very long time. I really hate it. I have to keep blinking and I feel like I can't see for hours. I also hate the jar; it's not so much that it's a jar per se, but the shape of it. It would be easier to get out if it was shallower and straighter up and down. It does smell nice, rosy and nostalgic. I kinda wanted to like it because of that alone. :) I will try to use it up but I won't buy it again. There are much better eye makeup removers, specifically for that purpose.