April 19, 2014 | 1051 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by vintagy

Love this. Been using it for around a year now, every single day, and it keeps me fresh-faced and keeps my skin relatively clear. This actually does take off my makeup for me- a little harder when its foundation (but still works), but tinted moisturizers and BB creams come off with no problem. Pretty sure I will use this for the rest of my life- I have no desire to find something better. And I bought mine for $16 for a huge bottle which lasts me months and months on end (I've only had to replace it once so far, so I'm guessing around half a year), so its a great deal. The price could be much, much worse for other cleansers, so I'm not sure what people are complaining about. My mother and I both use this- it works for all ages.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use it like a normal Cleanser.. just make my face wet and take a pump and put it in my face, and i gave me a breakout (like 3 pimples i usally get like 1 in two months or so) And dry skin
Then i tried using it different by making my face wet and take a pump AND rub it between my fingers, this helps better FOR ME.
Makes me feel fresh faced. I would not buy it again because it does to less things for $ 9.99

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by totokoko

This cleanser worked great on my skin until I developed a sensitivity to sodium laureth sulfate... so at least for me it's not as gentle as it claims.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Melli098

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A good cleanser...gentle as it says...my skins feels clean and soft after using it but I miss the 'squeaky clean' feeling that Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Wash gives that Cetaphil doesn't. After using Cetaphil I feel like my skin is almost still somewhat oily after using since I have oily/dry skin. However, I think this cleanser is perfect for persons with dry or sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by scrowell

I used to have pretty bad acne, I then discovered a life saving product called Benzyl Peroxide...off topic. Anywho, I used to use my neutrogena pink grapefruit wash religiously... little did I know that, that was only adding to my issue. The thing people (including myself) don't know is that if you have acne you MUST use a facial cleanser that has no medication, nothing. Just a water based gentle cleanser, then you can use a "treatment" to cure your problems. So this cleanser is PERFECT. Gentle, fresh, and cured me. Love love love love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by beautydork

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This made both me and my mother break out. So if you're acne-prone just beware, but everyone's skin is different. This is a clear, gel that lathers up into a nice foam and is a bit drying, even for my combination/oily skin (but not terribly so). Overall, it's definitely not one of the best cleansers I have tried...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Oliviastar123

I love this product! It got rid of oil on my face with out over drying and made my skin feel silky smooth. It also works very well with my Clarisonic. It rinses clean out of the brush so it must be doing the same when I wash it off.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by texasbeautyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

While this product works for some people, for my combination, oily skin, it did nothing except give me cystic acne and these painful red nodules. The cleanser is gentle, so I'll give it that, but after only a few weeks of using the product and breaking out painfully I tossed it. Packaging is okay, and the scent is not anything special or noticeable. Did not irritate my eyes, but clearly it irritated my skin for some reason or another.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Madinah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive been using dove soap for sensitive skin for my face for years. One day I went over to my parent's house for a sleep over and seen this in her bathroom and tried it out for the 2 days I stayed there and immediately (the first day I used it!) I found that my skin was so much more smoother and it would take longer for my skin to become oily again! My skin is very oily ... if you have oily skin you should try it out... it wont dry out your skin like other soaps/cleanser for oily skin, it'll leave your skin smooth, not oily (keep it like that for longer then normal) and feel really soft, only downside is the price $23.00 plus taxes for the big bottle, I bought it on my way back to my house and YES i would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this along with the Daily moisturizer with SPF 15. Never had any problems with this cleanser, one of the few where I didn't break out when I switched over. When I use it regularly it works for clearing out blackheads. Will repurchase.