November 26, 2014 | 1708 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2005 3:57:00 PM More reviews by m_andy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't say a bad thing about this serum. my hair is sooooo shiny after using this! much like the other reviewers said, it smells great and you can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2005 10:53:00 AM More reviews by lixatron

Oh I love this. I have dry hair due to daily straightening, excessive colouring etc, and this makes is nice and soft, shiny and smooth. I use quite a lot on my sholder length hair to combat frizz, but it never looks greasy or over-loaded. Use on damp hair before drying, dry hair before straightening and/or as a finishing product. The price is good and it is better than loads of high end serums I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2005 9:03:00 PM More reviews by xxmzkarenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After trying many, many, I mean many anti-frizz products,(FF, Biosilk, FrizzEase, you name it) this is the best one.
My hair is color treated,medium in texture, wavy if left air-dried. It falls below my shoulder blades. Due to the straightening and the color, my hair is very frizzy. I mean straw like frizzy. After I apply this serum to my towel-dried hair, I can left it air dry, then apply the serum again, to achieve a soft romantic look, or I can blow dry it straight to get that model sleek hair.
Regardless of the style, this product is never heavy, but totally gets the job done. Because from my past experience, anti-frizz serums tend to be very heavy, weigh hair down. This one is an exception.
The scent of this product is light, and it doesn't linger.
Since the price is approx. $5 for a 3.4fl oz. bottle, I will buy it again. It totally beats the more expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2005 11:47:00 AM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is awesome stuff! I swear it is almost identical to Oleo-Relax (they are made by the same company, but Kerastase is the high-end ($$$) version). I have tried so many serums looking for the perfect one, and this super cheap deal is the best! Found my HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2005 6:49:00 PM More reviews by swolf123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This great product. After reading the rave reviews I picked up this item for $2.50 at Ulta. I love that the consistency is so this and non greasy as a serum goes. At first I used a few drops prior to blow drying; but I recently tried it on my half-day old hair-do. It performed perfectly on my unrulely dry hair. It so thin and light that it didn't weigh my hair down like other serums. This is one of the best serums I've used, regardless of price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2005 7:35:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this. This is the only hair serum I have found that doesn't make my hair a greasy, flat mess. I have normal, untreated healthy hair but wanted a product to use for heat styling. Just one or two pumps is enough for my below shoulder length hair. I apply it before blow drying from the mid-shaft to the ends. I blow dry and voila- smooth, incredibly shiny hair that is not weighed down. I also slather it on when I put my hair up or overnight for a treatment and my hair is always silky soft, easy to comb, greaseless and weightless. I also love the scent and the price is fabulous-only six bucks! This is the only hair serum I will ever use. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Pimpette_69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW! This is amazingggg! It has the prettiest scent, and it really makes my hair smooth without weighing it down, or making it feel & look greasy! I'm hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2005 12:33:00 PM More reviews by DarkRay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first time I used this, I was hooked. I had never tried an anti-frizz serum which is as light, or as effective as this. Just make sure to spread it out well on your plams before applying it to the hair though, otherwise, the serum is going to clump the hair together. Great scent too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 10:55:00 PM More reviews by bebebleus

This is by far my favorite serum that I've ever tried, and its amazingly cheap also! My hair is very difficult and this made my fine frizzy hair smooth, shiny and gorgeous! IT is lightweight and didnt weigh my hair down or make it feel dirty or tangled! I used before blowdrying and flatironing and my hair feels like silk. This is an awesome product that i will always buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 6:57:00 PM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really nice. I prefer Garnier for a drugstore brand, but still this stuff works and it smells great.