April 16, 2014 | 983 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Pimpette_69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW! This is amazingggg! It has the prettiest scent, and it really makes my hair smooth without weighing it down, or making it feel & look greasy! I'm hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2005 12:33:00 PM More reviews by DarkRay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first time I used this, I was hooked. I had never tried an anti-frizz serum which is as light, or as effective as this. Just make sure to spread it out well on your plams before applying it to the hair though, otherwise, the serum is going to clump the hair together. Great scent too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 10:55:00 PM More reviews by bebebleus

This is by far my favorite serum that I've ever tried, and its amazingly cheap also! My hair is very difficult and this made my fine frizzy hair smooth, shiny and gorgeous! IT is lightweight and didnt weigh my hair down or make it feel dirty or tangled! I used before blowdrying and flatironing and my hair feels like silk. This is an awesome product that i will always buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 6:57:00 PM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really nice. I prefer Garnier for a drugstore brand, but still this stuff works and it smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2005 3:14:00 AM More reviews by bettybrown

Another rave for this product. I have tried so many things, with -cones and without, and this is really the best for my straight, fine (but lots of it), bra-strap-long hair. Even ignoring the price tags, it's a better product than the Kerastase Oleo-Relax serum, which I find oily and which builds up over time.

It basically does what you want from a shine serum: it leaves your hair glossy, detangled, tames flyaways and frizzies, doesn't weigh it down, and as long as you only use 1 or 2 pumps, it is not greasy at all. Most of all, your hair stays that way all day! (I have had problems with shine serums that work right away, and later on my hair is tangled and matt.) The smell is fine and I can't smell it later anyways. Also, for you ladies who are obsessed with -cones like me, there is very little build up and this does not lead to dryness over time.

The ingrediants are: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Camelina Sativa, BHT, Perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2005 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Bluewaters

A good product...but my dry hair needs much more than one pump to look good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2005 6:55:00 PM More reviews by missymisst

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Miss Frizzy Color-Treated LUUVES this stuff! It does what it's supposed to, a little goes a long way, it's supah cheap, and the smell is fine. I was on a spending spree in Aveda the other day and picked up a jar of Brilliant Anti-Humectant pomade--then put it back because I thought "I just don't need this. I... like that Vive stuff better." Whoa.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2005 6:11:00 PM More reviews by MkChic

wow! this is the best hair product i've ever used. before, i used redken's heat protecting serum but this is so much better, i can't even compare. this makes my hair so smooth and silky. just two pumps will completely silken my long hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2005 12:45:00 PM More reviews by lizbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this so far.It's very light and leaves my hair shiny and soft.I use it on wet hair and I let it airdry and then flatiron.My hair tends to get pretty frizzy but this really does seem to help.The smell is a little strong but I don't mind...this stuff is really cheap too.I think I paid like $2.99 for it.Can't beat that!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2005 7:14:00 PM More reviews by TrUeStAr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Such a great product, not so great smell. But I can deal with that because the outcome is always pretty good. This does a good job keeping frizz at bay during the winter; however, my hair is a mess during the summer, soo thick and frizzy, and I know that nothing will ever keep it smooth and straight in the summer (although if you have an HG that might help me, let me know!!) Anyways, the pump is good, only gives a little amount...if you don't like the smell, mix it with something (i love using Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Shine Serum) to get better results. I will probably purchase again.