January 31, 2015 | 1977 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2005 9:31:00 AM More reviews by j2blue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

product is discontinued. EMAIL ME at j2blue@hotmail.com if you have any and I will buy it! I can't believe they quit making this product. Almost the highest rated product on makeupalley

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2005 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely the best heat protectant one can buy at lowend/drugstore cheap prices. I hate the orange packaging, which put me off from trying it for so long, but let me just say, "This ranks way up there with my holy grail Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum." The only difference is the smell. I wish L'oreal's serum smelled better, but hey - for the price - this stuff is awesome. It's light-weight, doesn't build up or feel heavy or coating, a little goes a long way, and it really does protect my hair from getting damage from my flat iron. Works in wet or dry hair. This stuff lives up the the hype! It keeps my hair from curling up or frizzing in Hawaii's high humidity. This L'Oreal serum is also way better than Garnier's Sleek & Shine serum that gets lots of raves too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2005 1:31:00 PM More reviews by monvai

Wow! Pretty cool product. I used it with the Hair Masque from the same line....and it totally de-frizzed my hair. I had to perm my hair twice because they did it wrong the first time and it became badly dried and damaged. This serum completely turned my hair around to its normal de-frizzed state. I was a bit reluctant to get this at first because L'oreal is on PETA's companies that test list, but I guess this works. Can anybody suggest an alternative?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2005 3:57:00 PM More reviews by m_andy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't say a bad thing about this serum. my hair is sooooo shiny after using this! much like the other reviewers said, it smells great and you can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2005 10:53:00 AM More reviews by lixatron

Oh I love this. I have dry hair due to daily straightening, excessive colouring etc, and this makes is nice and soft, shiny and smooth. I use quite a lot on my sholder length hair to combat frizz, but it never looks greasy or over-loaded. Use on damp hair before drying, dry hair before straightening and/or as a finishing product. The price is good and it is better than loads of high end serums I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2005 9:03:00 PM More reviews by xxmzkarenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After trying many, many, I mean many anti-frizz products,(FF, Biosilk, FrizzEase, you name it) this is the best one.
My hair is color treated,medium in texture, wavy if left air-dried. It falls below my shoulder blades. Due to the straightening and the color, my hair is very frizzy. I mean straw like frizzy. After I apply this serum to my towel-dried hair, I can left it air dry, then apply the serum again, to achieve a soft romantic look, or I can blow dry it straight to get that model sleek hair.
Regardless of the style, this product is never heavy, but totally gets the job done. Because from my past experience, anti-frizz serums tend to be very heavy, weigh hair down. This one is an exception.
The scent of this product is light, and it doesn't linger.
Since the price is approx. $5 for a 3.4fl oz. bottle, I will buy it again. It totally beats the more expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2005 11:47:00 AM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is awesome stuff! I swear it is almost identical to Oleo-Relax (they are made by the same company, but Kerastase is the high-end ($$$) version). I have tried so many serums looking for the perfect one, and this super cheap deal is the best! Found my HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2005 6:49:00 PM More reviews by swolf123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This great product. After reading the rave reviews I picked up this item for $2.50 at Ulta. I love that the consistency is so this and non greasy as a serum goes. At first I used a few drops prior to blow drying; but I recently tried it on my half-day old hair-do. It performed perfectly on my unrulely dry hair. It so thin and light that it didn't weigh my hair down like other serums. This is one of the best serums I've used, regardless of price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2005 7:35:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this. This is the only hair serum I have found that doesn't make my hair a greasy, flat mess. I have normal, untreated healthy hair but wanted a product to use for heat styling. Just one or two pumps is enough for my below shoulder length hair. I apply it before blow drying from the mid-shaft to the ends. I blow dry and voila- smooth, incredibly shiny hair that is not weighed down. I also slather it on when I put my hair up or overnight for a treatment and my hair is always silky soft, easy to comb, greaseless and weightless. I also love the scent and the price is fabulous-only six bucks! This is the only hair serum I will ever use. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Pimpette_69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW! This is amazingggg! It has the prettiest scent, and it really makes my hair smooth without weighing it down, or making it feel & look greasy! I'm hooked!