January 31, 2015 | 949 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2006 10:38:00 PM More reviews by missilita1

I had read many reviews that this mascara's mini-brush is favored by Asian girls because of our short lashes, so i decided to give it a try. The mini brush is really great and the mascara goes on smoothly without clumpiness. Although I would have preferred a mascara with more blackening, thickening, lash-extending power (* Asian girls - check out the mascara at www.katiebco.com !!), Lash Discovery is good for those days when you want a more "natural" look. And Waterproof is always good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2006 11:49:00 PM More reviews by mulove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another great mascara from Maybelline! The mini-brush is awesome at getting every lash. It holds the curl and adds definition with bit of thickness. Doesn't smudge or flake. It's a definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My Asian eyes are “blessed” with thin, sparse, and very few lower lashes (they also happen to be extremely fair considering that I have dark brown hair and my top lashes are dark). Before this mascara came out, I carefully tried to apply mascara to the lower lashes using a regular (fat) wand and ended up with little black streaks under my lash-line. I originally used the non-waterproof formula, but my oily skin made the mascara smear mid-day so I switch to waterproof. Lash Discovery beefs up my microscopic lower lashes with one light swipe and the result is that I look like my lashes were naturally blessed. This is the only mascara that gets those illusive lower lashes and I will never switch.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2006 10:55:00 AM More reviews by circe21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hands down THE BEST mascara, IMO. I have tried everything from Lancome, to Urban Decay, to DiorShow. This beats them all! I was told about this by a friend, and doubted how great is was since it is Maybelline. Tried it and now I am hooked! The mini brush lets you get ALL of your lashes with minimal to no clumping. I am so afraid Maybelline will discontinue this, I bought 2 of them yesterday when I saw them at CVS.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2006 11:08:00 AM More reviews by carrieloves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is excellent stuff so believe the hype. All the Maybelling Lash Discovery mascaras have made Instyle magazine's top annual 150 best beauty buys for several years running. The list is compiled with the input of make-up artists and other professionals. I LOVE IT! All my Asian friends say it's especially good for their lashes- makes them incredibly long and sexy

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2006 9:35:00 AM More reviews by lawgirl5

I was trying to find Maybelline's Illegal Lengths mascara which I love but I think they may have discontinued it as I've been having trouble finding it. Bought this one instead as a replacement to their XL mascara (AWFUL!!). I really like this one and could see using it as my regular mascara. Personally, I don't really see any huge difference using the tiny brush. Works like mascara! "Hidden" eyelashes....um, okay......

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Love8Brain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as an additional mascara. In other words, I use Maybelline's Volume Express (I have really long blonde eyelashes and I cry alot, PPP) in waterproof and then to "find" the rest of my tiny little lashes, I use this mascara. It's Holy Grail for me, because the small tiny little brush finds my extra lashes, so I look amazing. Nicely done Maybelline. You really might be missing lashes, unless you have this mascara. I'm blonde and 38, but I use black. Cause it looks better on a cool toned person.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2006 11:10:00 AM More reviews by VaticanCameos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HG mascara! Doesn't clump and makes my lashes so long. It also holds the curl very well. If you apply thin coats, you won't have any smudges. And how can you beat the $6 price?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. this is one i have used consistantly for years. I used to use it on just my upper lashes now i use it on mylowers. i love the mini brush it always gets all my lashes (especially the outter corners that other mascara brushes forget)
This is the ONLY ds mascara i like and will continue to buy. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2006 3:22:00 AM More reviews by nicholefairy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the small brush as it's perfect for using on my lower lashes. I don't use this on my upper lashes though. It does seem to weigh lashes down a bit but thats good if your intending to use it on your bottom lashes :)