Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

3.7

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Water, Paraffin, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Olyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A cheap mascara that makes good for your lashes, the tiny brush is amazing, cause you can use it more easily, and it makes the effect of a lot of lashes, cause you can pump the tiny lashes nobody sees, it lenghts, and it looks so natural!!! like the natural long eye lashes every girl wants:)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I found this for 99 cents on clearance. I hope that doesn't mean it's being discontinued, because this is a a very good mascara. I think the brush makes most of the difference. It's easy to get all those tiny hairs. You don't get huge out-there lashes, but definitely an enhanced, lush look. I would buy this again at full-price, no question.

despite some of the negative comments on this product, the mascara sits at the top of my list =D i wish that the wand was shorter and easier to hold, but the mini-brush does wonders on my oriental lashes. it holds a curl very well (the whole day) although the curls die after wetting lashes... nice mascara for a natural look... i love this mascara and would definitely buy again.

For a drug store brand, and for the price that I've paid for this, its good. the result was nice natural looking lashes. The tiny brush was excellent. It grabbed every tiny bit of lashes. Didnt clump as bad as Sky High Curves. I have short very curly lashes. So I dont need much on the curling part but like something that would add volume. It didnt help on the volume and lenghtening but pretty good basic mascara..for office.

I really don't care for this mascara! Such a lot of work to coat my lashes with the teeeeeny tiny little teeth on the brush, and then after all that work the mascara doesn't hold a curl or make my lashes look lush or anything of value. Waste of my time and money, don't know why it's still sitting in my cosmetic drawer.

I had read many reviews that this mascara's mini-brush is favored by Asian girls because of our short lashes, so i decided to give it a try. The mini brush is really great and the mascara goes on smoothly without clumpiness. Although I would have preferred a mascara with more blackening, thickening, lash-extending power (* Asian girls - check out the mascara at www.katiebco.com !!), Lash Discovery is good for those days when you want a more "natural" look. And Waterproof is always good!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Another great mascara from Maybelline! The mini-brush is awesome at getting every lash. It holds the curl and adds definition with bit of thickness. Doesn't smudge or flake. It's a definite repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My Asian eyes are “blessed” with thin, sparse, and very few lower lashes (they also happen to be extremely fair considering that I have dark brown hair and my top lashes are dark). Before this mascara came out, I carefully tried to apply mascara to the lower lashes using a regular (fat) wand and ended up with little black streaks under my lash-line. I originally used the non-waterproof formula, but my oily skin made the mascara smear mid-day so I switch to waterproof. Lash Discovery beefs up my microscopic lower lashes with one light swipe and the result is that I look like my lashes were naturally blessed. This is the only mascara that gets those illusive lower lashes and I will never switch.

Hands down THE BEST mascara, IMO. I have tried everything from Lancome, to Urban Decay, to DiorShow. This beats them all! I was told about this by a friend, and doubted how great is was since it is Maybelline. Tried it and now I am hooked! The mini brush lets you get ALL of your lashes with minimal to no clumping. I am so afraid Maybelline will discontinue this, I bought 2 of them yesterday when I saw them at CVS.

This is excellent stuff so believe the hype. All the Maybelling Lash Discovery mascaras have made Instyle magazine's top annual 150 best beauty buys for several years running. The list is compiled with the input of make-up artists and other professionals. I LOVE IT! All my Asian friends say it's especially good for their lashes- makes them incredibly long and sexy

Popular Mascaras