July 28, 2014 | 1378 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2006 11:08:00 AM More reviews by carrieloves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is excellent stuff so believe the hype. All the Maybelling Lash Discovery mascaras have made Instyle magazine's top annual 150 best beauty buys for several years running. The list is compiled with the input of make-up artists and other professionals. I LOVE IT! All my Asian friends say it's especially good for their lashes- makes them incredibly long and sexy

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2006 9:35:00 AM More reviews by lawgirl5

I was trying to find Maybelline's Illegal Lengths mascara which I love but I think they may have discontinued it as I've been having trouble finding it. Bought this one instead as a replacement to their XL mascara (AWFUL!!). I really like this one and could see using it as my regular mascara. Personally, I don't really see any huge difference using the tiny brush. Works like mascara! "Hidden" eyelashes....um, okay......

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Love8Brain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as an additional mascara. In other words, I use Maybelline's Volume Express (I have really long blonde eyelashes and I cry alot, PPP) in waterproof and then to "find" the rest of my tiny little lashes, I use this mascara. It's Holy Grail for me, because the small tiny little brush finds my extra lashes, so I look amazing. Nicely done Maybelline. You really might be missing lashes, unless you have this mascara. I'm blonde and 38, but I use black. Cause it looks better on a cool toned person.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2006 11:10:00 AM More reviews by VaticanCameos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HG mascara! Doesn't clump and makes my lashes so long. It also holds the curl very well. If you apply thin coats, you won't have any smudges. And how can you beat the $6 price?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. this is one i have used consistantly for years. I used to use it on just my upper lashes now i use it on mylowers. i love the mini brush it always gets all my lashes (especially the outter corners that other mascara brushes forget)
This is the ONLY ds mascara i like and will continue to buy. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2006 3:22:00 AM More reviews by nicholefairy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the small brush as it's perfect for using on my lower lashes. I don't use this on my upper lashes though. It does seem to weigh lashes down a bit but thats good if your intending to use it on your bottom lashes :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2006 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Joey_is_Me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Similar to the previous reviewer, one of my hugest problems with mascaras is that it weighs down my lashes. I want mascaras to hold my curls. This is a good one for it. It held my lashes all day and evening. I really like the small brush and it hasn't clumped on me nor smudge. I think it deserves a good rating just for that. However, it doesn't offer volume nor lenghten, but i'd buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2006 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Poutiful

I love this mascara simply for the fact that it holds the curl from my eyelash curler all day. It is mediocre in every other way, but not many mascaras hold curl like that for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2006 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Went on clumpy, dried quite stiff and matte, then smudged within 1 hour. And continued to smudge. The brush didn't catch any more or less hairs than any other mascara. If you are looking for a good black, glossy waterproof and smudge and budge-proof mascara, try Stila sport- which I am definitely going back to.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2006 11:32:00 PM More reviews by dianabechillin

A great everyday mascara for my tiny, thin, puny little eyelashes. The small brush is genius; I used to use Lancome Hypnose, and while I found the formula great, the big brush just wouldn't reach many of my short lashes. Lash Discovery manages to do that. It's absolutely true though that it doesn't provide a very dramatic look. My lashes look longer, but not much thicker. This is definitely not a "statement" mascara, but it is the best everyday mascara I've found to date.