April 17, 2014 | 1431 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 6:09:00 AM More reviews by bohemianchic

I have repurchased this a couple times already. I have combination skin that leans more on the oily side. It is pretty clear with the occasional acne around the time of my period. Whenever I get breakouts around my chin and jawline or cystic pimples that sometimes pop up on my forehead, this clears it up almost instantly. I only use it daily whenever my skin is breaking out and it leaves my skin tighter, clearer, and less oily. It feels really tingly and cool, which I really enjoy. It's difficult to find, I heard about this and thought it was d/c or didn't exist in the US for a while and I finally found it. I don't use it when my skin is nice but I will always repurchase for when I do need it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by orchestrated19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't suggest using this everyday, especially if you have dry skin like me. It tightens your face A LOT, almost as if someone's pulling on your skin! Other than that detail, however, it actually does what it says: it clears pores like a champ. As for other acne, though, it doesn't really help a lot. Just the pore problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by AngelikLoztSoul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I called Nuetrogena to ask whether or not this has been discontinued and they didnt have any further information, other than the production of it is low. So, I left them comments about this mask/cleanser in hopes that it will not be disc. So give them a call if you LOVE this as much as I do.

This is the only BP cleanser/mask they have (that im aware of) and it works GREAT on my cystic acne. I bought this about 1 yr ago due to the reviews on here, and it cleared up this MAJOR breakout i was having. Downside was after 6m of usining it 2x/everyday, i think my face "built up a resistance" to the BP and back my acne came. I then purchased the Acne Stress Control Scrub (with SA) and that helped control my acne, but not necessarily clear it up. I tried for a few months other products, but nothing helped. So i decided to repurchase this item (took A LOT of searching, but found 2 tubes) and its clearing up my face like no other! But this time I wont use it so frequently, so that I dont build a resistance to the BP. Plus, if they disc. this I dont know what else to use...??...so call!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by cupidger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Does nothing to me. I tried this because i wanted something cheap to use during the time of the month. It is now sitting there and will be throw out really soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by luvurskin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

luv it as a mask! i can feel clean my pores. usually when i get white heads i use this mask and there gone! plus if i get a huge zit i put the mask on it over night and in the morning its either gone or alot smaller. it has an amazing cooling sensation! the only thing i dont like is that after i use it it makes my face a little pink but its gone in like 40 seconds lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by JackieXOXO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well there that goes!! I have been using this for the last year and it cleared up my cystic acne like nothing else. In the last month I couldn't find it anywhere-had a bad feeling it was discontinued. Went to Walmart today and found what I think MAY be the replacement-Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control. It's also a cleanser/mask and contains Salicylic Acid as where the Clear Pore contained Benzoyl Peroxide. Haven't tried it yet but hoping it's the same or my chin is gonna turn into a hot mess:(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by NotoriousCharity

This used to be my HG acne cleanser 4 years in college and it was pretty good. I liked the tingling feeling after washing and the 3.5% BP didn't overly dry out my skin. I also used it as a mask when I wanted a deeper clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Yelena1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I was able to find two tubes of this at Walgreen's, so I grabbed them. I love this as both a cleanser and a clay mask. It feels great and works so well! I'm highly disappointed that Neutrogena discontinued this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by keylimeyum

This is part of my daily routine in the shower. I love cleansers that are creamy, the lathery types make me feel like i'm gonna drown. This cleanser reminds me of noxema, but not as harsh. i just don't feel clean until i have used this then st. ives apricot scrub.

I just read the other posts about ncpcm being discontinued. why do they have to disrupt my routine of like 5 years?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so upset that this is discontinued.. I absolutely love it! It is genius, I love that it doubles as a cleanser and a mask. It makes my skin feel wonderful. My face is so much less oily the next day, even in Texas heat. I am on a mission to go out and find these babies before they disappear!

However, if you have acne-prone skin, I do not recommend this. My sister tried it out recently and she broke out like crazy. It just goes to show how different people's skin can be!