April 16, 2014 | 1886 users online

Mascara - Bourjois - Coup de Theatre 2 in 1 False Lash Illusion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2004 3:25:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this mascara! It was quite expensive, but it was totally worth it! Also, the pakaging is really cute!

Above is wot i wrote ages ago wen i didnt know much about mascara, but now i know more, i don think so highly of this. It does giv me longer lashes, but it makes them rele thin! little but like a spider!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by brunette_chic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A wonderous mascara that makes your eyelashes absoloutly huge. It adds about 2cm max. in length to the eye lashes aswell as extreme definition, colour and volume. I think it's the best! and it's soooooo cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2004 11:51:00 AM More reviews by incompletekatie

Wanted this for ages and got it for a gift. Glad I didn't buy it. Lengthens a bit, but not as much as I had hoped. Clumps easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2004 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Kym33

I liked the way that the black looked. I have very thick eyelashes and the black part is very thin so it looked good. When I put the white on first my eyelashes just look like one big clump. Wouldn't buy again becuz for me it's a waste.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2004 9:19:00 AM More reviews by villanelle_lancs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this very disappointing. The brush was buiky and difficult to handle; then the white primer contained big, coarse fibres that irritated my contact lenses. I ended up with clumpy, greyish, dry-looking lashes - not a good look

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2003 4:07:00 PM More reviews by bradeson

Save your money. My eyelashes were so clumpy and looked like spider legs!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2003 10:37:00 AM More reviews by jenniferandroberts

This is some of the worst mascara I have ever tried. The primer did lengthen a bit but the mascara part clumped too easily. This didn't really give the "false lashes" effect I was going for. I'm going back to Prescriptives False Lashes and will continue to search for something even better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by elenca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best mascara I hae tried. Believe me; I've searched.
I love what the fibers do in step one. I also love the step two part. It really separates and brings out every lash. I have received several complements on my lashes when I wear this. You have to do two apps of step two in order to fully cover. Did not irritate my eyes, which is something that a lot of mascaras do to me. This one is a keeper. Love the packaging. No extra paper waste.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2003 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Midori72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since I am such a fan of the lip gloss I was saddened to not be very impressed by the mascara. It might have lengthened them a little but not really worth it for the price. I think I'm going to try Talika or Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2003 12:13:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

I actually like this! The primer does wonders and definately separates every lash, wish the mascara did more though, not much volume. Doesnt get clumpy. Will have to try the primer with a different mascara and that will probably give me more dramatic lashes.