September 30, 2014 | 2122 users online

Mascara - Bourjois - Coup de Theatre 2 in 1 False Lash Illusion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2004 10:35:00 PM More reviews by paulab

We have a love/hate relationship - the 1st time I used this I loved it, then I used it a bunch more and hated it. I just re-tested it without curling my lashes and it actually lengthened them and sort of curled them, they just stuck together too much but I guess I could brush them out. Not too different from Maybelline Illegal Legnths, but less time and money is sucked out of you.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2004 3:25:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this mascara! It was quite expensive, but it was totally worth it! Also, the pakaging is really cute!

Above is wot i wrote ages ago wen i didnt know much about mascara, but now i know more, i don think so highly of this. It does giv me longer lashes, but it makes them rele thin! little but like a spider!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by brunette_chic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A wonderous mascara that makes your eyelashes absoloutly huge. It adds about 2cm max. in length to the eye lashes aswell as extreme definition, colour and volume. I think it's the best! and it's soooooo cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2004 11:51:00 AM More reviews by incompletekatie

Wanted this for ages and got it for a gift. Glad I didn't buy it. Lengthens a bit, but not as much as I had hoped. Clumps easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2004 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Kym33

I liked the way that the black looked. I have very thick eyelashes and the black part is very thin so it looked good. When I put the white on first my eyelashes just look like one big clump. Wouldn't buy again becuz for me it's a waste.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2004 9:19:00 AM More reviews by villanelle_lancs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this very disappointing. The brush was buiky and difficult to handle; then the white primer contained big, coarse fibres that irritated my contact lenses. I ended up with clumpy, greyish, dry-looking lashes - not a good look

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2003 4:07:00 PM More reviews by bradeson

Save your money. My eyelashes were so clumpy and looked like spider legs!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2003 10:37:00 AM More reviews by jenniferandroberts

This is some of the worst mascara I have ever tried. The primer did lengthen a bit but the mascara part clumped too easily. This didn't really give the "false lashes" effect I was going for. I'm going back to Prescriptives False Lashes and will continue to search for something even better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by elenca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best mascara I hae tried. Believe me; I've searched.
I love what the fibers do in step one. I also love the step two part. It really separates and brings out every lash. I have received several complements on my lashes when I wear this. You have to do two apps of step two in order to fully cover. Did not irritate my eyes, which is something that a lot of mascaras do to me. This one is a keeper. Love the packaging. No extra paper waste.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2003 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Midori72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since I am such a fan of the lip gloss I was saddened to not be very impressed by the mascara. It might have lengthened them a little but not really worth it for the price. I think I'm going to try Talika or Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash.