Bourjois Coup de Theatre 2 in 1 False Lash Illusion

3.2

on 1/27/2004 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this mascara! It was quite expensive, but it was totally worth it! Also, the pakaging is really cute!

Above is wot i wrote ages ago wen i didnt know much about mascara, but now i know more, i don think so highly of this. It does giv me longer lashes, but it makes them rele thin! little but like a spider!

on 1/26/2004 12:58:00 PM

A wonderous mascara that makes your eyelashes absoloutly huge. It adds about 2cm max. in length to the eye lashes aswell as extreme definition, colour and volume. I think it's the best! and it's soooooo cheap.

Wanted this for ages and got it for a gift. Glad I didn't buy it. Lengthens a bit, but not as much as I had hoped. Clumps easily.

on 1/11/2004 7:51:00 PM

I liked the way that the black looked. I have very thick eyelashes and the black part is very thin so it looked good. When I put the white on first my eyelashes just look like one big clump. Wouldn't buy again becuz for me it's a waste.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I found this very disappointing. The brush was buiky and difficult to handle; then the white primer contained big, coarse fibres that irritated my contact lenses. I ended up with clumpy, greyish, dry-looking lashes - not a good look

on 12/28/2003 4:07:00 PM

Save your money. My eyelashes were so clumpy and looked like spider legs!

This is some of the worst mascara I have ever tried. The primer did lengthen a bit but the mascara part clumped too easily. This didn't really give the "false lashes" effect I was going for. I'm going back to Prescriptives False Lashes and will continue to search for something even better.

on 12/6/2003 9:45:00 PM

This is the best mascara I hae tried. Believe me; I've searched.
I love what the fibers do in step one. I also love the step two part. It really separates and brings out every lash. I have received several complements on my lashes when I wear this. You have to do two apps of step two in order to fully cover. Did not irritate my eyes, which is something that a lot of mascaras do to me. This one is a keeper. Love the packaging. No extra paper waste.

on 12/5/2003 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Since I am such a fan of the lip gloss I was saddened to not be very impressed by the mascara. It might have lengthened them a little but not really worth it for the price. I think I'm going to try Talika or Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash.

on 12/4/2003 12:13:00 PM

I actually like this! The primer does wonders and definately separates every lash, wish the mascara did more though, not much volume. Doesnt get clumpy. Will have to try the primer with a different mascara and that will probably give me more dramatic lashes.

Popular Mascaras