September 19, 2014 | 1992 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by aquajeeling

I tried this about 4 years ago, it did NOTHING.

I threw it away. That pretty much says it all.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by BuzzJan

I bought this eye makeup remover because it says "removes waterproof mascara" on the bottle. That's not true!!! I tried a few times using different waterproof mascaras (CG lash exact/ Missha/ Kiss me etc.), it's just not strong enough. I'm so disappointed with this product and I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by LadyDianeC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was the worst so called makeup remover I have bought to date. I didn't remove anything, just smeared me eyemakeup around and it stung so bad, like nothing you'll ever want to experience. Please pass on this no matter how chepa the price...you get what you pay for. I do like the bottle, but that's it. Pass..and I will never buy this again. Doesn't remove makeup and burns like hell.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was an ok product.
It erased my make up and all, but I just have like a bad feeling about the rimmel brand. They do like animal testing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried every remover at every pricepoint and had reactions to all. With no positive expectations for this product, I tried it and LOVED it. HG remover. No residue, no reactions. Excellent price!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by JYCS19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product for about $4 at shoppers drug mart and the S.A said it was a good product because I initially had the neutrogena eye makeup remover in my hand but she persuaded me to buy this Rimmel one. BIG MISTAKE! This product really dried out my eye area and this also happen to my mom! This is very cheap but this was horrible because I have dry spots around my eye area and my concealer looks so gross! I tried moisturizing the area and I put a lot but I just need to find a good toner that's safe enough for that area to get rid of the dry spots! AH!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 2:12:00 AM More reviews by passionfruit123

This is great if you ONLY have light eyeshadow on your eyes. I use this when I'm only wearing light day eye makeup (brown eyeshadow, light mascara, no eyeliner), because it doesn't take off heavy mascara or loosen fake lashes very well. It also doesn't work too well if you're wearing clubbing eye makeup with heavy lower eyelid eyeliner, because it'll smudge the eyeliner, which will refuse to budge even with three more swipes. I now mostly keep this on my vanity to fix up mistakes with my eye shadow, which works great to that purpose.

Bottom line, good for LIGHT LIGHT makeup, not so good if you are a heavy eyeshadow + liner + mascara + falsies wearer. 4 lippies for dirt cheapness ($3.99 CAD), water based solution, and unstingingness.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ldycupcakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! it's gentle to the skin and easily removes all eye make up. it does not leave my skin feeling oily afterwards and doesn't sting my eyes like the lancome one. i would definitely buy this again (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 12:37:00 AM More reviews by pinkchopsticks

This stuff is the bombbb digitty! Its feels like water on your skin yet it removes all of your eyemakeup in a few gentle swipes! I love that its not oily and I dont feel like it puts a damper on my skin care regime like other makeup reomvers that leave a greasy residue and make my face feel icky after. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging. It would be better if it were a spray bottle because I find somtimes to much product comes out and the bottle seems to disapear quikly! anywhooo i still love it its cheap and dont mind buying it over and over again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by chrisssay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does remove most of my eye makeup but I find it takes more than a couple of swipes with my cotton pad. I also find it hard to take off my stubborn mascara. Because of this I find I'm going through the product faster than I normally do with eye makeup removers. I probably won't purchase this again as there are better products out there.