Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aloe vera gel, triethanolamine, tocopheryl acetate, carbomer 940, tetrasodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, diazolidinyl urea.

this product has been part of my daily skin regime for like ever. it's unbelievably cheap and versatile. while this may not be as good as real aloe vera, this is easily accessible. i use this as a moisturizer, sometimes by itself during hotter weather. during drier months, i use this underneath my regular moisturizer as an extra step to seal in moisture. sometimes i also use this with my aspirin mask rather than honey. the best part is that it's acne-prone skin friendly.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this product every day prior to make up application. I add a few drops of milk of magnesia to it and found that this makes an excellent primer for my oily skin. I will mention though that if I put it near my eyes that they water/burn sometimes for a few seconds unless I have my contact lenses in. I also swear by this product post hair removal. I have thick coarse hair and prone to wicked ingrowns which are minimized greatly by using this in combination with a really great cocoa butter (stings a little but well worth it). I use it daily after exfoliating in the shower , after shaving and after using wax or my epilator. Thankfully walmart sells it dirt cheap (5 bucks Cdn) and that it is sold year round because I go through this stuff like crazy!

i was using real aloe vera but got tired of dealing with the mess. so i purchased this bottle and realized it's not as good as the real thing. plus this talk of toxic additives scares me. i will be back to the plant.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I first started using this, I didnt like it at all. I never saw big results at all but then again I only used it for a week. So about a week ago I started to use this on my face again and put a little extra on my under eye and any problem areas like my scars. And after about 2 weeks my skin looks so healthy and soft! My scars go away sooo much faster. Also the first week I started using it, when i put it on at night it made my undereye and face look like crap so dont be suprised about it! It takes about 2 weeks to see results. Its my HG. :)

I use this under my foundation to help control my incredibly oily skin. It's no miracle, but it works better than any other oil controller or mattifier I've tried, even expensive Jane Iredale. I put a thin layer of my moisturizer on first, let it dry a little, then put on the aloe. The moisturizer underneath keeps the aloe from feeling tight when it dries. And it doesn't make me break out, which is a bonus because I have very acne-prone skin.

I got this over other aloe gels because it has no fragrance or added colors, a big selling point. I buy the huge 24 or 48 oz size, in a squeeze bottle, flip top cap, and both work great and last a while. First tried this for sunburn, then started using it as a shave gel. Works great for both, very soothing. Lightly moisturizes, so now I also use it on my face over wherever I have to spot treat for pimples. I personally would not like it as a body moisturizer though it could pull it off the job as a light weight one. I think it leaves a tacky feeling at first if you just let it air dry--but it does a good job of keeping my legs nice and presentable even without a lotion, from the shaving. This will always have a place in my bathroom.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best product ever!! I use this as my daily face moisturizer and it works wonders on my acne prone skin. I've been using this for years and you can't beat the quality or price. It's slightly sticky when it goes on,but dries quickly. Love this, will buy it forever.

For a while I was using aloe on my face daily. I used it on dry patches my regular lotion couldn't help, as a spot treatment for cystic acne, and I applied it to fade red marks left after a breakout. It usually worked like a miracle product. When I applied it as a spot treatment, it VERY quickly reduced the size of any cystic acne breakouts on my cheeks. It usually made any bump disappear in 2-5 days without leaving a dry flaky mess in it's place. It seemed to REALLY be helping fade the red marks, too. And on the occasions I just couldn't resist picking my skin, I'd use aloe afterwards and it always prevented the picked area from becoming infected, inflamed, or scabbed.

Despite all that is wonderful about aloe vera, I quit using it daily, if at all... It made my cheeks break out in a million tiny white bumps and as long as i was consistently using it nothing could make the white bumps go away. I would still highly reccommend it to anyone else though. My skin is very finicky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this as a shaving gel and it is excellent. I am prone to razor burn and red bumps, but I never have a problem when I use this. I don't use this as a moisturizer though because it is not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

I live in Australia and prefer to buy australian products whenever possible. However I have found FOTE Aloe Vera Gel to be the best, so I'm sticking to it. Mixed with rosewater and glycerin it makes a fantastic light moisturiser for oily skin, soothes sunburnt skin and is just an all round good product. I like to use it under my zinc oxide sunblock to get rid of that tight heavy feeling that mineral only sunblocks sometimes give. This will be a staple in my bathroom for many years.

Popular Body Skincare Products