July 31, 2014 | 994 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

amazing brush. i put off buying this for a loooong time because its expensive but i must say that it applies eyeshadow better than any other brush i've ever tried. i used to use the eco-tools version of the brush because of the price difference bumt i must admit that i'm very happy with it. well worth it. worth the added expense because it should last you many years if you take care of it.
very versatile

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect brush for applying eyeshadow to the lid area ...... I get a perfect and flawless application each and every time ....... HG staus for me. I have strayed to other lines for brushes, but MAC is the best .... pricey but the best quality brushes. (the only exception is Sephora's smudge brush, which is a HG liner brush for me.)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by whitneyrbennett

Yes, this brush is very versatile and can apply color all over the lid, blend, and add highlight, but I feel like other similar brushes can work just as well. I got this particular brush because I am building my MAC makeup brush collection. So if you are doing the same, then this brush is a staple. But if you are just starting with makeup or aren't into makeup as much, the same style brush can be found for a much cheaper price elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely a must have brush. The bristols of this brush are stiff which allows you to create a shape you want. It also packs the right amount of color. A fluffier brush would be difficult because the flimsiness won't help make a good shape. Get this brush if you have the chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by mscosmeticfanatic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

the go to brush for eye shadow placement!!! also love the white goat hair for cleaning purposes. this picks up color really well and holds it so there's no fallout. definitely gonna be buying a backup (2 if i had the money).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by goodhabits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic brush for packing on colour.

Positives: Does not shed, packs on colour like nothing else, holds its shape exceptionally well, can be used to cut the crease if no other brushes available, stiff and tapered which helps in picking up the e/s.

Negatives: MAC brushes are expensive. You can't have enough of these brushes! I'm constantly needing to clean mine because I use so many different colours on it! (Not that this is really a negative, its just hard to have many because of the price.)

Despite the price, you really are getting value for money because MAC brushes last and last if you take care of them properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by PinkFrosting27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this brush! It's perfect for applying eyeshadow to the lids. It also works well on the browbone if you use only the tip of the brush. It applys glittery shadow amazingly well also, you won't have sparkles all-over your face with this brush! Love it. It has never shedded a single hair for me and is super easy to clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by RubyJuly89

Another Great One! I use this one everyday, really packs on eyeshadow, evenly. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by omgitscorinne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush for someone who doesn't have any other MAC brushes. The bristles are soft, and it really packs on color. It's great at multitasking & is a must have. The price might scare off some, but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Jlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush was my first ever MAC brush. My cousin gave it to me for my birthday and I was sooo amazed with the application. I was using the ELF professional eyeshadow brush before and it does not even compare. It packs on color like no other. I use it to put all over the lid, highlight, outter corner and sometimes even on my bottom lash line.

I looove this brush so much. I put that I would repurchase, but I don't feel the need because I know this brush will last me for a long, long time.