October 2, 2014 | 1357 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by lilmi

Just like HOOLA, I feel this product is way overhyped.

On tanned skin tones it looks ashy. I think it would only suit those with fair complexions but even then, I don't find it flattering. It's not very pigmented so it doesn't give you a healthy blush effect, it doesn't give you that 'ethereal' glow either (moonbeam is better for that)

There are many drug-store dupes out there for half the price. The packaging of this isn't durable, it starts creasing and wearing almost immediately after you purchase it, the brush isn't great quality either.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by superguaffle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a nice cool pink blusher, very buildable, great for light to medium skin tone. has tiny bits of shimmer, but it doesn't show like a glitter ball, only a nice sheen in sunlight. good packaging, great value for the price butcan be lower (try ebay for cheaper).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by applecore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

By far my favorite blush. The pale pink color is perfect for my light complexion . The powder sinks right into my foundation and looks very natural. I have a love hate relationship with the packaging since its cute but not very functional. I take out the tray and awkward brush and use a regular blush brush. I would definitely repurchase but it seems to last forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by DanceyPants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very sheer payoff, would only recommend for people who are really pale, like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by kathhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I like Dandelion. I have quite light skin NW20 so this works as a light natural blush on my skin tone. It's good for the days you just want a natural flush of colour on the cheeks, nothing too noticeable. It is a light pink with fine golden shimmer. I like the smell of it too. I have it in the older packaging, which isn't very practical as it's quite bulky and the cardboard exterior gets worn on the edges. The brush it came with was useless so I just threw it out. But overall I like this as a natural soft pink blush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The color is so pale it doesn't really do much, and texture was too talc-y or powdery. Not a great option for those no longer in the 'flush' of youth. I also dislike these little cardboard boxes. They aren't actually all that practical. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by YoshiAna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually don't like shimmery blushers but this one is very nice, I use it to highlight over the Illamasqua - Katie blusher and the result is very pretty. It has a light scent which is quite nice, though barely noticeable.. and the quality is very good. The packaging is nice though a bit bulky, which I personally don't mind being it sits in my drawer all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great color for pale skin tones! This gives me subtle pink cheeks on days when I just want a bit of color. I agree with others about the brush. I prefer to apply this with a big fluffy blush brush. The brush included seems too firm to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by dawly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the color of this blush and its very subtle and nice for every day. I like to wear it on top of a cream blush in the same color. Its very fresh and natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color I like quite a bit for blush, unlike the "Hoola" color I desimated elsewhere here. I think the brush shape is rediculous for blush application. You can see in the photo it's rather linear which makes it great for contouring under bones, but you need something more rounded/fluffy for blush application. I like the packaging. The square shape wedge of color within the box is perfect for a rounded blush brush. It gives good deposit w/out looking overdone as the color is sofr and a sheer pink/rose shade which always looks natural on fair to medium skintones though this may be too light for a darker skin tone. I have one caveat: It has a sparkle to it that when light hits it at just the right angle you can see the individual "flakes" which refect light. I hate this affect as it looks so obviously "frosted" as opposed to giving the color a "glow." It'll do in a pinch, but for this price those reflective pigments should be milled much finer which would eliminate this "frosted" affect.