September 20, 2014 | 1161 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by DanceyPants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very sheer payoff, would only recommend for people who are really pale, like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by kathhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I like Dandelion. I have quite light skin NW20 so this works as a light natural blush on my skin tone. It's good for the days you just want a natural flush of colour on the cheeks, nothing too noticeable. It is a light pink with fine golden shimmer. I like the smell of it too. I have it in the older packaging, which isn't very practical as it's quite bulky and the cardboard exterior gets worn on the edges. The brush it came with was useless so I just threw it out. But overall I like this as a natural soft pink blush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The color is so pale it doesn't really do much, and texture was too talc-y or powdery. Not a great option for those no longer in the 'flush' of youth. I also dislike these little cardboard boxes. They aren't actually all that practical. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by YoshiAna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually don't like shimmery blushers but this one is very nice, I use it to highlight over the Illamasqua - Katie blusher and the result is very pretty. It has a light scent which is quite nice, though barely noticeable.. and the quality is very good. The packaging is nice though a bit bulky, which I personally don't mind being it sits in my drawer all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great color for pale skin tones! This gives me subtle pink cheeks on days when I just want a bit of color. I agree with others about the brush. I prefer to apply this with a big fluffy blush brush. The brush included seems too firm to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by dawly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the color of this blush and its very subtle and nice for every day. I like to wear it on top of a cream blush in the same color. Its very fresh and natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color I like quite a bit for blush, unlike the "Hoola" color I desimated elsewhere here. I think the brush shape is rediculous for blush application. You can see in the photo it's rather linear which makes it great for contouring under bones, but you need something more rounded/fluffy for blush application. I like the packaging. The square shape wedge of color within the box is perfect for a rounded blush brush. It gives good deposit w/out looking overdone as the color is sofr and a sheer pink/rose shade which always looks natural on fair to medium skintones though this may be too light for a darker skin tone. I have one caveat: It has a sparkle to it that when light hits it at just the right angle you can see the individual "flakes" which refect light. I hate this affect as it looks so obviously "frosted" as opposed to giving the color a "glow." It'll do in a pinch, but for this price those reflective pigments should be milled much finer which would eliminate this "frosted" affect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by hancid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best thing about this product is that it can turn dull, sallow looking skin into fresh, younger more lively skin. I use it all over my face after powder to give me a subtle pink glow and bring life back into my face. It's very subtle which I love and the color is the most beautiful pale pink that is very suitable for pale skins. It does not look powdery and blends perfectly into the rest of your makeup. Tons of product which is great and I've had mine for over a year! The only down side is that it's expensive and the packaging is very bulky, does not fit well into a makeup bag and takes up too much space! The brush that comes with it isn't very good so I just use a big fluffy brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by astarael02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this when I'm not wearing much makeup but just want to look more "alive" or healthy, or sometimes on top of other blusher to blend it out a bit. It's a very pretty pink and the packaging is cute, but flimsy after a few months in a bag cos it's just cardboard.

This suits me cos I'm pale, but obviously if you've got medium to dark skin don't bother buying this.

My review might not sound very good, but I really do like this, and it's one of the things I buy another one of just before I run out, so that I always have one. I do usually try and get it cheaper on ebay though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Another hit from Benefit! I'm around NC20-25 and I use this as a blush. Such a pretty pale pink color. Looks very natural. Looks like there's shimmer in it, but it's completely matte once you put it on.
Buildable pigmentation.
And why do Benefit box powders all smell so good?!