BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 10/23/2012 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This blush majorly clashes with my skintone or something. Everytime I try to use this anywhere on my face it ends up lookng ashy and washes me out completely. I look like I have pastel pink chalk all over. I first tried it when I was tan and didn't like it but thought it may look better once I was back to being pale and fair skinned again since so many people have said it looks good on lighter skin but even when I am lighter this still looks like chalk and all wrong. I'm so glad I had a free deluxe sample and didn't buy the full size. Now that I know I can't use this when I am fair or tan I am giving it away.

This is one of my favorite blushes. My other top favs are Benefit Coralista (for summer), Nars Sin (for going out special), and of course, this one. It is best on pale girls. It is very light, butter smooth, and pretty hard to mess up when applying. It looks good on all parts of the cheeck- it really does smooth out your complexion where applied, and brighten up your cheeks. It makes me look super fresh and natural. I love this stuff. Perfect for fall and winter.

on 10/16/2012 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

as you can see from the reviews this is amazing and you should just get it lol!!!! LOVE!<3 smells great too!!?

on 10/10/2012 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This blush is perfect for that "I just had great sex" look. It is not overpowering...it is more of a natural highlight blush. Really. It's gorgeous. If you are looking for a poppy intense pink this is not for you. Barely any color but it adds just the right amount of glowy depth and flush.
Best for pale girls!

on 10/8/2012 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using Benefit's Dandelion for a few years now and it's my go-to finishing powder. It's a very sheer pink with just a bit of glitter, meant to add a light glow to your entire face. I purchased it after an employee sold it to me as a blush since my skin is very fair. For those having issues with the color not packing enough punch (or, rather, showing up in general), I would try using it all-over for darker skin tones, and if your skin is fair, maybe apply it over a moisturizer or foundation just before dry (giving moisturizer/foundation a few minutes to set into your pores and avoid a cakey look) and see if the color "catches" better. It really is a very pretty, natural color that suits all skin tones and is pretty long-lasting for a powder.

on 10/7/2012 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I read reviews on here and thought this blush sounded like the perfect blush for me when i went back to work (i'm a teacher). This blush is a beautiful natural color. It's a pinky mauvey color; like you would look when your cheeks are flushed. However, it does not show up on my NW15 (in the fall and winter) NW20 (in the summer) skin. :( I have to swipe my brush so many times in the box to achieve the color i want that it looks too powdery on me (setting into my pores and fine lines of my dry aging skin). i have to use a setting spray (rosewater from Heritage off iherb.com) to get rid of the powdery look which i don't mind. i like a dewy look. i can see where people would love this blush but for me i will finish it and continue looking for my HG natural blush for work. i wouldn't purchase Dandelion again. maybe i will try a Nars blush next. I don't like glitter. Also, i don't like the packaging...it is attractive and cute but the box is inconvenient because it's too small. i can barely get my blush brush into the box to get the product.

on 10/7/2012 9:13:00 AM

Does not show up on my ivory skin at all. :(

on 10/6/2012 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE this blush. I'm naturally pretty tan so the color gives me a nice pink flush. But even if you are pale skin, the blush will look great on you.
I've had my first one of this for about a year and I usually wear it everyday and it's not even halfway done. So you will be getting a lot for your money.
If you are a beginner to makeup you should buy this as your first blush. It's natural looking so it will help you get started with your collection and learning how to apply makeup and all.

on 9/29/2012 12:34:00 AM

I have a mini of this, and at first I was skeptical because it is definitely too sheer for me to use as a blush and I was scared to use it as a powder all over my face. But then I had thrown the mini into a bag and no other pressed powder, so I did use it that way for a touchup. It was perfect, it matted out all of my shine but I looked brighter and refreshed. I will repurchase because I don't believe I can find something the same shade with such a nice formula for much less money. It's not the absolute best value ever though, and that's why it lost a lippie.

i'll be honest: i hate wearing the same prodcuts everyday. it bores me. however- when i am in a hurry, it is so nice to have the go-to products that make my morning routine a snap and leave me gorgeous (or just better looking than i was upon waking).
dandelion powder is perfect for the standby-everyday powder- it isnt overwhelming and yes, it really does give you a just a hint of color. love it.

Popular Blush Products