January 31, 2015 | 2063 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by hennna

naaaah didnt like it..yeah might b good for those who dont wear the liner all the times....mines dry ..i dont know if liners get dried:S...but yeah trust me its kinda too dry and sticky cant apply it...and the worst of all it smudges....the price is good and for the 1st few weeks its stays good as new...but not for long...
wouldnt buy it unless its shade appeals me and cant look for the shade else where

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2009 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Mingaling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is actually pretty good.
Is cheap enough and it last pretty long. The colour is pretty intense but not really black enough for me.

And it kinda smudges though out the day if you just apply it on your lid with out any primer.

Is not that creamy but is good enough.

Overall 3.5/5

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 7:37:00 AM More reviews by nurjehanyan

The best eyeliner so far. Easy to use and long lasting. Tried cosmic brown and blackest black but I guess I am totally loyal to black. Love the eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 11:58:00 AM More reviews by teedums

I discovered these in 2000 and have been using them ever since. I have them in Saturn Grey, Blackest Black, and Cosmic Brown. I used to have in Starry Night Blue but it irritated my eyes for some reason so I have to buy the pencil in that color. Anyway, I like the fact that I don't have to fool with a sharpener, that really was the selling point for me. There are probably better eyeliners out there but these work fine for me. They are a bit pricey though, so I only try to buy when they are on sale. I don't think I would pay full price for one.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2008 1:54:00 PM More reviews by llipinsk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had this eyeliner in copper and it was so hard I could barely get any product on my eyelids.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After using HE eyeliners, this just does not cut it. It pulls on the lid, the tip breaks off often, and I just do not like the effect I get with them (I have black and grey). I tried just using them on the water line and they do work a little better there. Even though they're cheap, I'm going to pass next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by princesslunardragon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is pretty good overall. The quality of the color pay off varies from color to color, as does the hardness of the actual product. I personally find the plum to be very hard and took a lot of warming to get it to even apply moderate color. However the black has an amazing color pay off and texture. They are great for doing smokey looks and looks that you will be smudging the color out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2008 8:25:00 PM More reviews by SophH

This eyeliner smudges quite a lot so it's not good for precision lining but it is great for doing a smudgey/smokey eye. The staying power is fine and the pigment is good-not bad for an eyeliner you can usually get for NZ$4.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2008 6:11:00 AM More reviews by maraschino_cherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Breaks. Smudges. However, I have no complaints about pigment. Pigment is just fine. I have gone through too many of these eyeliners, politely trying to give them a chance.

The first one broke when I was applying it to my bf (don't ask :D) and the second I unwrapped and turned the turn-y bit only to find that the product refused to leave it's dark pencil-tube home. Okay, so I have finally had enough. I still have one in Fiery Black though, so I hope it doesn't meet a tragic end also.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 8:43:00 AM More reviews by cocobun

I have the blackest black, soft black, brown, emerald, and plum colours. I love glimmersticks mainly because I don't have to sharpen them. Everytime I sharpen other eyeliners, I lose so much of it. These eye liners are great because they don't smudge either!