Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

on 2/25/2009 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this product again and again! I absolutely love it! I'm so glad to know about Avon products. This remover does the job quickly and doesn't just smear your mascara, etc.. around your eye. It removes it. It also doesn't feel drying like other MU removers I've tried..

on 2/25/2009 2:37:00 PM

My favourite eye makeup remover! The lotion formula is gentle on the eyes and does a great job of eliminating stubborn mascara and eyeliner. No more morning-after raccoon eyes! ;o) I have bought this again and again and again, especially since it's DIRT cheap (which is always an important factor for me when it comes to cosmetics!)

It does remove eyeliner and shadow, but it does nothing for my waterproof mascara. It does alright and doesn't make my vision blurry unless I apply it using a glob from a cotton swab or something. My advice: use a Q-tip and it will be a fair product for simple makeup. If not.. it's a no-no.

on 2/23/2009 6:31:00 PM

This is probably the cheapest eye make up remover on the market but it still does it job beautifully. It effectly removes my eye makeup, however, I have yet to try on my waterproof mascara. So all I can say is, buy it because it is cheap and will last a long time.
I don't understand why people are saying that it leaves the lid all greasy. don't you guys wash your face with a cleanser after makeup removing? The cleanser will get rid of any greasy feeling.
I will repurchase.

on 2/10/2009 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this stuff. Very gentle, but still effective. Doesn't stink or sting, a bottle lasts a very long time, and the price can't be beat.

on 2/10/2009 7:05:00 PM

I've been using this stuff for years. It's the best eye makeup remover I've found. It doesn't burn and it works really well. The only bad thing is that if you open your eye at all while you're wiping the lotion off, it can get in your eye and make your vision blurred until you rinse it out. But if you keep your eyes shut tight enough, it's not a problem.

Love that this is a cream - and I only use it to remove eye make up - i use Avon's other make up remover for the rest of my face. No complaints about the formula but the bottle is not squeezable! I wish it was squeezable! lol I buy this product over and over again! :D

on 1/28/2009 1:13:00 PM

I bought this from Avon when it was on special for .99. At that price, I figured I couldn't go wrong. I was very surprised at how well this cream worked. I'm not sure if it removes waterproof mascara, but it sure removed all my regular mascara without a problem. I never purchased the product again only because I prefer an oil remover.

on 1/16/2009 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Worked ok at removing my eyemake up ......I'll stick to my Ponds cold cream tho cuz it works a lot better.

on 1/4/2009 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Successfully removed my mascara! No stinging, or irritation. Currently use Loreal and Mac mascara. Nothing else seemed to work. Tried baby oil - no results. This has no smell, and I found very little residue. Definitely recommend using with cotton ball or cotton pad instead of tissue.