April 21, 2014 | 1361 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Worked ok at removing my eyemake up ......I'll stick to my Ponds cold cream tho cuz it works a lot better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Rotarian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Successfully removed my mascara! No stinging, or irritation. Currently use Loreal and Mac mascara. Nothing else seemed to work. Tried baby oil - no results. This has no smell, and I found very little residue. Definitely recommend using with cotton ball or cotton pad instead of tissue.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 5:18:00 AM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does this product remove eye makeup? YES.

Does it leave a waxy, greasy, creamy residue on your eyelashes and eyes while doing so? YES.

Will I repurchase? NO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

This stuff is an excellent make up remover. Especially for stubborn eye make up! However, I really hate cream removers and always prefer a good face wash followed with a liquid eye mu remover. Still, this gets the job done better I just wish I liked the consistency of the cream. It does feel lovely on tired eyes but I hate the greasy after feel. My mom loves this stuff and I will repurchase for her!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2008 2:16:00 PM More reviews by kimko

I love this stuff. Gets off all my eye make up beautifully. It doesn't burn my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by stardust74

This works really well and is very inexpensive. Removes all your mascara and eye makeup and leaves your skin moisturized.Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by siyang2

My first makeup remover and my favourite makeup remover. It's super cheap and works like a charm. Just wet a piece of cotton or paper towel, squeeze about a pea size of the product onto it and rub onto your eyes. Rinse after and your skin will feel soft and the makeup is gone. Sometimes if I'm wearing a lot of eyeliner I need to use a Q-tip and go along my lash lines but it almost ALWAYS removes all my eye makeup. Definitely my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by katy24

Best eye makeup remover ever!Totally agree with the last reviewer-you cannot go wrong with this one and it is so inexpensive I actually got this on sale for $1.99 last summer so I stocked up.Avon has some outstanding skincare also,well worth trying and they always have sales!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fantastic. I was nearly out of my Neutrogena Oil-Free and this was on sale for $2 and free shipping. I think I might actually like this better, which is saying something since I repurchased Neutrogena's 3x. It doesn't leave any sort of film or residue and gets even dark eye makeup off instantly. A little goes a long way, and since it's a lotion and not a liquid you can't really spill it. Well, at least not nearly as easily as you can spill the Neutrogena.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by martaalexandrino

This its amaing!!! it's the best eye makeup remover! Yo siempre trato de cambiar a otro removedor, pero siempre regreso a este, es super facil me remueve el maquillaje sin mucho esfuerzo hasta el waterproof. Lo llevo usando por anos ya como 9 anos... es el mejor... Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. The best!!