August 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by ashmoe22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I've been using this stuff for years. It's the best eye makeup remover I've found. It doesn't burn and it works really well. The only bad thing is that if you open your eye at all while you're wiping the lotion off, it can get in your eye and make your vision blurred until you rinse it out. But if you keep your eyes shut tight enough, it's not a problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

Love that this is a cream - and I only use it to remove eye make up - i use Avon's other make up remover for the rest of my face. No complaints about the formula but the bottle is not squeezable! I wish it was squeezable! lol I buy this product over and over again! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by TRIPPIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this from Avon when it was on special for .99. At that price, I figured I couldn't go wrong. I was very surprised at how well this cream worked. I'm not sure if it removes waterproof mascara, but it sure removed all my regular mascara without a problem. I never purchased the product again only because I prefer an oil remover.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Worked ok at removing my eyemake up ......I'll stick to my Ponds cold cream tho cuz it works a lot better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Rotarian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Successfully removed my mascara! No stinging, or irritation. Currently use Loreal and Mac mascara. Nothing else seemed to work. Tried baby oil - no results. This has no smell, and I found very little residue. Definitely recommend using with cotton ball or cotton pad instead of tissue.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 5:18:00 AM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does this product remove eye makeup? YES.

Does it leave a waxy, greasy, creamy residue on your eyelashes and eyes while doing so? YES.

Will I repurchase? NO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

This stuff is an excellent make up remover. Especially for stubborn eye make up! However, I really hate cream removers and always prefer a good face wash followed with a liquid eye mu remover. Still, this gets the job done better I just wish I liked the consistency of the cream. It does feel lovely on tired eyes but I hate the greasy after feel. My mom loves this stuff and I will repurchase for her!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2008 2:16:00 PM More reviews by kimko

I love this stuff. Gets off all my eye make up beautifully. It doesn't burn my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by stardust74

This works really well and is very inexpensive. Removes all your mascara and eye makeup and leaves your skin moisturized.Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by siyang2

My first makeup remover and my favourite makeup remover. It's super cheap and works like a charm. Just wet a piece of cotton or paper towel, squeeze about a pea size of the product onto it and rub onto your eyes. Rinse after and your skin will feel soft and the makeup is gone. Sometimes if I'm wearing a lot of eyeliner I need to use a Q-tip and go along my lash lines but it almost ALWAYS removes all my eye makeup. Definitely my favourite.