Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

on 2/23/2009 6:31:00 PM

This is probably the cheapest eye make up remover on the market but it still does it job beautifully. It effectly removes my eye makeup, however, I have yet to try on my waterproof mascara. So all I can say is, buy it because it is cheap and will last a long time.
I don't understand why people are saying that it leaves the lid all greasy. don't you guys wash your face with a cleanser after makeup removing? The cleanser will get rid of any greasy feeling.
I will repurchase.

on 2/10/2009 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this stuff. Very gentle, but still effective. Doesn't stink or sting, a bottle lasts a very long time, and the price can't be beat.

on 2/10/2009 7:05:00 PM

I've been using this stuff for years. It's the best eye makeup remover I've found. It doesn't burn and it works really well. The only bad thing is that if you open your eye at all while you're wiping the lotion off, it can get in your eye and make your vision blurred until you rinse it out. But if you keep your eyes shut tight enough, it's not a problem.

Love that this is a cream - and I only use it to remove eye make up - i use Avon's other make up remover for the rest of my face. No complaints about the formula but the bottle is not squeezable! I wish it was squeezable! lol I buy this product over and over again! :D

on 1/28/2009 1:13:00 PM

I bought this from Avon when it was on special for .99. At that price, I figured I couldn't go wrong. I was very surprised at how well this cream worked. I'm not sure if it removes waterproof mascara, but it sure removed all my regular mascara without a problem. I never purchased the product again only because I prefer an oil remover.

on 1/16/2009 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Worked ok at removing my eyemake up ......I'll stick to my Ponds cold cream tho cuz it works a lot better.

on 1/4/2009 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Successfully removed my mascara! No stinging, or irritation. Currently use Loreal and Mac mascara. Nothing else seemed to work. Tried baby oil - no results. This has no smell, and I found very little residue. Definitely recommend using with cotton ball or cotton pad instead of tissue.

on 12/17/2008 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Does this product remove eye makeup? YES.

Does it leave a waxy, greasy, creamy residue on your eyelashes and eyes while doing so? YES.

Will I repurchase? NO.

on 12/9/2008 2:42:00 PM

This stuff is an excellent make up remover. Especially for stubborn eye make up! However, I really hate cream removers and always prefer a good face wash followed with a liquid eye mu remover. Still, this gets the job done better I just wish I liked the consistency of the cream. It does feel lovely on tired eyes but I hate the greasy after feel. My mom loves this stuff and I will repurchase for her!

on 12/9/2008 2:16:00 PM

I love this stuff. Gets off all my eye make up beautifully. It doesn't burn my eyes.