April 18, 2014 | 1829 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by alqudz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color. Its hard for me to find nice pinks that look natural. But on my skin its so nice. I have light/medium skin. I think its actually great for any skin tone. This is my new lipstick color I am sticking to everytime I run out. I will try drugstore brands to see if there are similar colors at a cheaper price because $14 everytime is a bit high. Also I heard creme cup is a great color by Mac as well. I would buy again. If anyone has lip liner suggestions for this Angel color please let me know. I dont want MAC i want drug store lip liners. THANKS!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Riverso

This is my HG pink lipstick.I would say it is a very classy and an incredibly beautiful pink color lippie.The pink color in Angel is sophisticated and youthful, and you don't risk to look garish. i think it will look good at any age. Definitely, a go-to lipstick that I will repurchase over and over.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

All of MAC's lipsticks are of a good quality however whether a color looks great with a certain complexion is another thing. This did nothing at all for me, on the contrary it was almost garish looking and very unflattering. I find with pinks that you really have to take the time to find one that compliments your complexion or else it makes you look like you are ready for your next silicone treatment. Too fake. This may look great on many but not on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

Normally, I HATE frosty lipsticks... they always look unflattering on my lips. My friend recommended this lipstick to me, and Kim K's pink nude lip inspired me to buy this lipstick. At first I was hesitant to buy this lipstick because I was afraid this would be too frosty, but my friend reassured that it's not frosty at all. As soon as I tried it on, I feel in LOVE. This is a very wearable pink for everyday and I'm surprised this lipstick doesn't look unflattering on me and this lipstick is NOT frosty at all. for a reference, I'm probably NC20 in MAC.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i think angel is a beautiful colour and very wearable it's a nude pink with a glossy finsh and i honestly can't see the frost in this lipstick. it looks great for a natural look or even a smokey eye however the staying powder is awful i needed to reapply this lipstick a number of times at work and as you know mac lipsticks are very creamy so you wear them down very farst. i would not buy this product again just because i would probably finsh a tube in under 2weeks its such a wast of money for me

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by luvtolaugh1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not my favorite lipstick, but I still use it from time to time

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by rccummins

really pretty colour, nice smooth texture not too bold (which i hate) and goes well with a very dramatic eye ! 10/10 defonitley love it !!! :) good luck

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by eyeluvmakeup21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is the best pink shade for me. i use it on a daily bases it looks great with almost any makeup look. i would def repurchase this shade again.. looks best when you pat it on ur lips :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by MrsKen

I finally got my hands on Angel....i was a bit skeptical and wanted to get a dupe instead...BUT being a NC-42 i have to say that with a darker liner, and dabing it instead of smearing it, and adding a thin coat of a light pink or colorless gloss over makes Angel my favorite! and please take in account that i own TONS! of similar colors but i just love Angel....

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think that Angel is pretty when I apply a gloss over it but I am not a fan of it by itself. I find that most of MACs frost finish lipsticks can look really dull, and often times drying, if lipbalm is not applied first. I also have yellow toned tan skin, so I dont think Angel is very complimentary unless it is paired with something else. I also think it looks better in photographs than it does in person. Angel is pretty on some people, I think it just boils down to shade/finish preference and skin tone.