September 19, 2014 | 1620 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

To be honest, I actually picked this up because it was Kim K's favourite. But, I fell in love with it. This is a very good everyday color. This lipstick is the perfect pink color for fair to medium skin, and has been a bestseller for MAC for quite a while. Its a soft-pinky nude color and has a frost finish. Its not too cool or too warm-just right! This is my go-to everyday lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I had a few things to B2Mac and decided to pick this up because it was on my list of things I wanted to try for quite some time now. I definitely purchased it because of it being Kim K's favorite (i'm a sucker, she really can sell me anything!) Definitely one of my new favorites! I'm addicted to MACs lipsticks for the scent, I will admit. I have a hard time getting pinks to work for me, Hue being my go-to color. But this applied lightly compliments me very well, and i'm extremely happy and will definitely keep purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Angel is a beautiful pink color. Its very opaque, which I like, since my lips are naturally very pigmented. To be honest, I picked this color up because It was Kim K's fave. (I know, celebrity pressure) But I'm sure I would have purchased it on my own, without knowing. Its amazing on my NC20/25 skintone. Love!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by muse97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very comfortable to wear (physically, that is), but so not flattering on me. I am very fair, with a warm skin tone and freckles. I found this to be far too pink for my coloring.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFairyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

<3 <3 <3 I am in loove with this lipstick! It's a beautiful natural pink color that is the perfect match for a killer smokey eye! This is one of my go-to lipsticks for everyday wear and I always get lots of compliments on it! I first got it because I heard how much Kim K. liked it and since she is a major icon of mine I thought..why not? So I picked up this and loved it to death. It does have a frost finish but it's not too frosty too the point where it looks white! It goes on smooth and doesn't feel dry. Not only does it look fabulous but it smells so delicious! Just like vanilla! Now I'm hoping to pick up Turkish Delight from NARS....Anyways, love this HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Ihearttintin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

"Angel" is such a sweet surprise! For the longest time, I've been avoiding the kimmie K lip combo because I didn't want to get into the hype (and because it was the "popular lipstick"). Everytime I went to MAC, all the MUA would recommend this lipstick because "you know, it's kim kardashian's favorite lipstick" (which would turn me off even more; not that I dislike Kim, just heard it a MILLION times). I also have had many people tell me to try this out because (like kim), I have medium olive skin tone with very dark hair and brown eyes. Thing with me and lipsticks is that I love color but would love to keep it as natural looking as I can. I also have pigmented lips which can make it difficult sometimes and the color looks so different on your lips compared to the tube. I actually tried "creme cup" but after a while, it looked to "galaxy alien" on me... soooo I finally went into try "angel" and to my surprise, IT LOOKED GOOD! Now, I'm tempted to get "turkish delight" now.... it's also not as "frosty" as the other frost finishes... it's almost has a cream sheen to it but not too much... so the finish is really nice hahaha I've read it works well with fair and medium skin tones and I'm here to say that It really does work on olive skin tones. My poor (other MAC) lipsticks are second priority to this one now; it's my new everyday color. I definitely encourage you to try "angel"... you'll be just as surprised as I was :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by alove15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am an nc44 and I find that it brightens up my whole face. I can wear it alone, over a concealer for an even pinker shade or with Nars turkish delight lip gloss for a pastel pink look. It looks nice with a warm smoky eye. It applies much easier than creme cup which was the other pink that I was thinking of purchasing. I do find that it is a bit light on my skin tone so I would recommend it for a bolder look instead of an everyday color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by LovePinkxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mauvey toned light pink. It's really pretty and isn't as frosty as you would think so it's very wearable. When you compare it to a lipstick like Creme Cup you will notice Angel is cooler but it's not super cool. I think it looks very sexy with dark hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favourites!!! Very nice light shade of pink. I have quite pigmented lips and this lipstick has great coverage. Unfortunately a week after, I dropped it and it now has a big dint in the side of the stick (lol thankfully didn't snap) but I'm still in love! ;) Will definitely buy again and again. :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

I'm not sure why this is a "frost" lipstick. There's no shimmer that i can see. It's more matte than frost, for sure. It's a pale pink color and looks lovely when paired with a coral lipgloss. I will probably finish it but i don't love it enough to repurchase.