Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

on 12/22/2009 10:38:00 PM

I'm very surprised about all the negative reviews for this product. It is the BEST facial moisturizer I have ever used. I have combination skin that is sometimes oily and sometimes flaky and I had trouble with moderate acne but ever since I used this moisturizer I havn't gotten a single pimple and it evens out my skin texture so my skin isnt too oily or too dry. I've been using this for almost a year. And it absorbs nicely into my skin and doesn't leave it greasy. And there it is the only moisturizer that doesn't burn my skin because I have very sensitive skin. I pretty much love all Aveeno moisturizers, this and the ultra-calming lotion are my favorite.

on 12/14/2009 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Bought this moisturizer to replace my old moisture gel for acne-prone skin. I didn't mind the price so much since I got the cleanser with it free, but if I were to purchase it on it's own, it would be too much ($17.99).
Very creamy but not heavy at all. Very moisturizing and doesn't leave a film. My skin is very matte and smooth using this lotion.
Smells nice, not perfumey.
Would definitely buy this again!

on 12/12/2009 12:31:00 AM

this is very expensive, i would never spend that much on a moisturizer. i use this with proactiv and my skin is still not perfect, i still break out and have alot of blackheads and scarring and random bumps.
i really like the scent, and the way it feels. its probably the best moisturizer ive ever had. (other then the body shop tea tree oil mattifying moisturizer)sometimes i will use too much of the proactiv repairing lotion which reaally dries out my skin, but i stopped using that and started using more of the clear complexion, and my skin has never been so hydrated. my skin didnt get more oily or less oily. it also looks a bit more even, but not a big difference.

i havent decided if i should keep using this or continue my search for the perfect moisturizer for my discusting acne prone skin!!

again i DO like it, but i could probably find something better.

on 11/11/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product has left my skin clear. My skin has never looked better considering I have oily skin. Been using it for years now and have no complaints. After a week you should see results.

on 10/18/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for a week and noticed that i am getting more whitehead on my forehead and around my eyes on the side. It does moisturize my skin, burn my eyes, even though i put it on my cheeks, and annoyingly itches my skin at night. i believe this product is only for blemishes not moderate acne prone skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

First off i have acne prone/combination skin.
i saw some reviews of this and it sounded pretty nice to me. a moisturizer that also helped your pimples. but this stuff just did not help my pimples, instead it gave me even more. when i stopped using it my skin went back to normal. after a while i decided to try it out again and same thing...guess it's just not right for my skin.

on 9/25/2009 8:02:00 PM

V. expensive for a drugstore moisturizer. Wanted to like it as I do think it makes skin glowy but after a day or so, it broke me out. Tried it several times off and on and got the same results. It is also drying due to the v. low content of salicylic acid - apparently enough to make my skin flake.

on 9/16/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A little goes a long way with this product... I always have my little bottle for at least a year before I have to buy a new one. It's around $17, which is a bit pricey for moisturizer alone, but when you consider how long it lasts it's not bad at all. Maybe it's just because I was lucky to be born with good skin naturally, but I think this stuff is great. It doesn't leave you oily at all and it rubs in super easily. It's a real creamy moisturizer (some of them look more like liquid) and it smells pretty nice, also. Sorta like sun tan lotion... only a bit more floral. I'd definitely recommend it =)

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have been using this product for about 4 months now and I think it has helped with my minor acne and evened my skin tone out a bit. The smell is nice and it goes on nicely. The only problem i have about this is that when you go to apply it and about a minute after it dries and you touch your face it starts to ball up like glue!!!! Mostly around my neckline but you can wipe it away. I wish they would improve the formula so it wouldnt do that cuz I love this to death.

on 8/18/2009 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hmmm... I've been using this product for quite some time now, about half way done with it. I bought it because I've been getting these annoying pimples periodically, and wondered if this would work. Well it didn't. My pimples are still there and i haven't seen any reduction. I gave it 3 lippys because its a GREAT moisturizer for my dry skin. It is really thick, without it being too oily, and sinks right into my pores. The scent isn't bad either, but don't worry it doesn't linger on to your skin.
I'm going to finish the bottle and find something better but if i can't, i would definitely repurchase.