NARS Exhibit A

4.6

I love color. I do not fear it. I was looking for a blush that was not pink, plum, or bronze-y. This is it! This blush glows in the compact and also on my skin. It's very pigmented, so be aware of that. I wear this with a red lipstick and winged black eyeliner. Looks great! If you are intimidated by the color- please use a tester to see how it looks on your skin. You will be pleasantly surprised. Give color a chance!

I tried this blush at the counter after reading all the positive reviews here and when i tried it on at the Nars counter using the yachiyo brush , it actually looked pretty nice . However, when i got home with the blush, i had to use a fantail brush to apply it very lightly in order to avoid looking a clown, but even so the colour looked a little too red for my face (NC30). I believe that the lighting of the store is not optimal for customers to see the real colour of the product. I think this blush will be very flattering and look gorgeous for darker skintone but if you have fair skin, keep in mind that you will have to be very very light handed and then blend until your skin bleeds. I will go for a lighter shade next time.

Don't be scared off by the color you see in the compact! You have to try it. After seeing some reviews, I went to Sephora and bought it. I love it!!!! Be careful b/c a little goes a looooong way. This will last a long time. I have always been a pink blush girl, but this stuff rocks. I have gotten many compliments!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Where do I start? I adore this blush, it's my favorite of all times. Nars Exhibit A is this neon orange color in the pot but on your cheeks gives off this awesome true coral glow. I recommend you use a light hand because Nars blushes are extremely pigmented. If you are dark skin or have golden undertones this blush is for you!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this but it can be difficult to apply. You really need a light hand to get away with it, even with NW45 skin. But when done well it looks beautiful. Not orange orange. Not red red. A warm deep orange-red with no shiny shimmer. Its glorious. Great paired with warm glosses like Nars' very own Babe. Don't be scared off by the bright palette, I was told about this by a pale skinned Norwegian ... another near-universal shade.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

First, let me say that this blush in the pan is frightening and bright, however, I bought it on the recommendation of YTís GossTheMakeupArtist when I asked which red-based color blush he recommended for a woman of color and he replied that this was his all time favorite red blush. Thus, despite my initial trepidation, I bought this blush and it sat around for month before I worked up the nerve to use it. Then one day when I was feeling bold, I reached for my dual fiber brush and this blush and it was love at first use. Unfortunately, a mere 2 weeks later I had a party in my home, and this blush somehow grew legs for it (and my NARS Crazed blush) were no longer in my makeup collection. [An aside, what kind of person goes to someoneís home and steals their makeup??? Tacky, just tacky and the next time I have a party, I am putting my makeup on lockdown].

The few times I did wear this blush, I just loved the radiant glow it gave my caramel color skin. However, since I am now absolutely in love with La Femme blushes, I doubt I will repurchase this blush but I will look back on our times together fondly. This is indeed a lovely blush and it gets high marks from me.

Wowza! I'm a Nars fan in general(can't wait to get those anniversay pallettes in my greedy little mitts)..and the blushes are no exception!
Exhibit A did scare the bejeezus out of me looking at it in the pan-I'm a warm toned pale platinum blonde with hyper green eyes(thanks colored lenses!)-I thought this might not work on me AT ALL when I got it in the mail. It is RED..the first picture on MUA here really nails the color. And its extremely pigmented. Again I was scared! However, when you apply this with the lightest touch, its an unbeliveably beautiful natural flush.
I agree with the previous reveiwer-looks like you cae back from a day hitting the slopes! It looks so healthy!! Theres no shimmer to this one(I like both matte and shimmer cheeks), and it is in general just gorgeous.
So, pale skinned gals-don't be scared! Take a chance on Exhibit A!! You wont be sorry! (for reference I'm an NC20 in MAC foundations, Linen warm in Dior).

I loved this blush but I realized I had a dupe: Kevyn Aucoin Fira blush. So I swapped it. The reviews are accurate though....a lovely natural blush

First off, let me say that at the time I was buying this blush, I was already a die-hard NARS addict. It is such an amazing company! However, I always skipped this blush (my favorite product) whenever I treated myself to a new color. However, after reading the reviews and listening to the Sephora saleslady recommend it over and over again, how could I resist this red? And it is a BRIGHT RED that is truly indescribable. Not exactly fire-engine, not exactly blood red (like the name describes), just a true red, more orange than pink. After trying it on in the store, I was sold. It's gorgeous! On my cheeks it is sexy and sophisticated. What an outstanding color, it completes any classic look.

So, I received a gift certificate to Amazon for X-Mas. I am unemployed at the moment, so I do not spend any money on myself, except what is really necessary. However, the friend who gave me the certificate stated that she wanted me to spend it on a treat. . . enter Exhibit A. While I have been at home, I have been reading MUA daily. What else is there to do? I have become obsessed with the Exhibit A reviews because everyone said that it was such a natural looking blush, although scary as H##L in the pan. I have never had a Nars blush, nor have I ever had a blush that works, so I thought that I would treat myself to something that everyone seems to really love. I even went out and bought a skunk brush from Target in anticipation! I received Exhibit A, and although I thought I was prepared for the color of the blush in the pan from the reviews - well - nothing can really prepare you for that color, can it? I am pretty fair with yellow undertones, and I really thought that this wasn't going to work, despite the assurances from the reviews that it would. Oh Goodness!! This is the first blush that I have tried in 30 years that makes me look like I am blushing, rather than that I am wearing blush. Peach blush has not worked (who blushes peach?) and pink never really looked right. Who would have thought that a bright red/orange was the answer? I never would have picked this blush if it weren't for you lovely ladies leading the way. It is almost better that I ordered it online and didn't see it in person beforehand, because I think that I really would have been turned off and not purchased. Thank you for your guidance! If I ever run out of this, I will repurchase.

Top Rated NARS Products