December 22, 2014 | 1613 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by nearlylovers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS
- So easy to use
- Felt tip is soft on the eyelid
- Long lasting, doesn't budge or smudge
- Handle is perfect length and shape
- Minimal product is required to achieve eyeliner look

CONS
- Very expensive

VERDICT
I love this eyeliner! A fantastic formula and packaging.
I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best liquid eyeliner!

~Well worth the price: the applicator is spongey but very precise, and it doesn't irritate my eyelid.

~The formula doesn't "burn" or sting.
~It lasts!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by liselise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I suck at using liquid liners but when I put the Artliner on in Sephora, I look like a PRO! Because of the ease of using the applicator and how natural the liquid liner looks, I bought it! I recommended it to my friend and she loves it too. We have tried other 'dupes'/comparables because this one is so expensive but it's just NOT the same! We keep coming back to the Artliner. I don't take off my eyeliner when I go to sleep so when I wake up, it still looks great. I only use this on my upper lash line. I always wing out my eyeliner and this applicator is thin enough to easily do that. I love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by emgurl

This eyeliner is very easy application, more so than any other. The issue is it dries up quickly and doesnt seem to stay on all day. Thus, even though i have rebought in the past, probably wont anymore. However, I will purchase the pencil liner and mascaras, my fav!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by cableknit7

holy grail liquid eyeliner. it's so pricey but i honestly feel that it's worth it. the formula is dark and slick and doesn't flake. the felt tip is probably the best thing about it... it's nice and firm but doesn't poke. i can't stand liners with flimsy tips/brushes but this is perfect. i might not always have the funds for this, but just know that it's truly the best!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by volare424

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very disappointed. I would not recommend this to people with oily lids. Even with primer, parts of the line would flake off. The applicator is the best I've tried so far though. Very easy to make a clean line but the line does NOT last.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased it because I had heard that it is easy to use. This is true; although it wasn't so "black", I could draw a perfect line quickly and easily. I used it twice. I was beginning to really like it, so today I took it out and after trying to do one eye I realised that it was completely dry. It seemed that I had it for months and I had only used it twice. Maybe I was just unlucky, but I was totally frustrated, because I paid 30 euros for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by lunalava

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is expensive but it works great always. I buy it when Lancome has a gift. I think Loreal's black liquid eyeliner is as good and that is my regular.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by lancomelook

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eyeliner. I buy it in noir (black) and first started using it about four years ago. Most eyeliners smudge on me b/c I have really oily eyelids, but this stays on all day, and I find the sponge-like applicator tip easier to control than brush applicators. It's really expensive, so I just buy two when the counter is doing a gift w/ purchase. I still use my other eyeliners, but I always have one of these on hand. I put it on after my shadow primer (right now it's Urban Decay Primer Potion) but before other eye makeup. It look really pretty under shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is actually the first time I'm using a liquid eyeliner. To my surprised Artliner is very easy to apply, dry-fast, rich but clean color and if you want a thin, nature eyeliner this cant go wrong. The staying power is long and amazing compare to water-prove pencil eyeliner. I'm always a Lancome fan and this doesn't disappoint me, the only thing I can complain with is the price. 37$CND is pretty expensive, one product last about 3-4months before getting dry-up. Still, for the beautiful result I would repurchase as long I can afford it.