Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

THIS IS HEAVEN IN A CUTE ´CHANEL´LOOKING TUBE! ahh so perfect! I just can´t even begin! At first, I was skeptical about the color pay off, I mean a lip balm/lipstick with great color pay off that doesn't dry my lips? UHM yes please! It gets the job done! My lips get chapped really easy, but this moisturized them and gave them a great color! I definitely recommend this. If you're looking for some color on your lips while having them moisturized you need these. They are NOT matte but I think the glossy look gives it more of a cute and fresh vibe! On certain days you can even get 2 for $10. MY FAVORITE COLOR IS strawberry shortcake! They have a variety in colors, so you can find one that fits you!

on 6/29/2013 4:57:00 PM

I love this product! I have probably 5 colors and love them all. It definitely keeps your lips moisturized, only downside is it's a little TOO moisturized so it does come off sort of easily and you have to reapply. My new favorite color is "Pink Lemonade". Very nice and subtle for Summer.

I have this in Wild Watermelon and I love it. Glides on like lipbalm, even color distribution, feels moisturizing and soft. The color is fresh and bright and really flattering in my super pale skin. Once the actual butter wears off, it leaves behind a really nice even stain.

on 6/24/2013 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Price: $7.50 (?)
Location: Target

I really don't understand the hype around this product for a number of reasons. I'm giving this product two stars only because I kind of like how they feel on my lips. Other than that, I can say these literally have the worst staying power of any lipstick I have ever tried. If you want an overpriced lip balm, check these out. These are the second worst Revlon products I have ever tried. (Second only to the lip stain that dried out seconds after opening it.)

The bad: Terrible staying power. I can't even take a sip of water without all of the color coming off and leaving me with an ugly lip liner. It bleeds terribly. Even with lip liner, I find that they still bleed and don't last. The color payoff is also very inconsistent. Candy Apple is sort of sheer, but the wine color (can't remember the name) is VERY opaque. I have a another that was even more sheer than Candy Apple though. I like consistancy, so that when I buy a product I can expect the next one to be relatively the same but with a different shade or color. They're also totally overpriced. I own several Revlon lipsticks, and I believe I only paid about $4-5 for each one. These are usually $7-8 at the drugstore and Target though.

The good: It feels nice on the lips, smells alright too.

on 6/23/2013 5:22:00 AM

I have 3 of these, and I have mixed feelings about them :p I love how they are so moisturising, and sometimes its good to wear a sheer coat of colour on the lips but also I find the colours a bit inconsistent. Some colours are more pigmented while others are very sheer, almost clear. Also if you do plan on buying any of the butters, do not trust swatches online. The swatch pictures I found online where SO MUCH deeper and more pigmented then the real thing.Also I find the price a bit ridiculous here in AUS they sell for approx $22 each :( I got mine on half price at chemist warehouse yayy. Overall for a sheer glossy look I was happy with 2/3 colour I purchased :)

on 6/22/2013 11:02:00 PM

I own a few of these. They are great! They are super moisturizing, the color pay-off is beautiful, and the price is reasonable when you catch a sale (I feel like the base price keeps increasing, sadly). Plus, places like CVS will take a return, so low risk!

on 6/19/2013 10:48:00 AM

I love Revlon lip butters. I have three lip butters, every color is beautiful. It moistures a tiny bit but not that much.

on 6/17/2013 6:38:00 PM

I LOVE these! :) So many fun colors, feels so soft on your lips, and doesn't need gloss over it for shine, it already has some! :) Great product, and the Juicy Papaya color is the perfect corally-orangey hue for summer :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I love the Revlon lip butters! They are moisturizing and so easy to pull off! You can just swipe and go for sheer color, but I really like to build the color for a bold spring look. I currently have Candy Apple, Wild Watermelon, Tutti Frutti, Juicy Papaya, and Sugar Plum. I always have one in my purse. I think they are perfect for any time of day. I recommend all of the non-glittery ones. They are a bit expensive ($7-10) for a drugstore lipstick, but I'm crazy about all the colors. They last about 2 hours on the lips (without eating) before wearing away, but they wear evenly and I don't mind reapplying.

on 6/10/2013 10:38:00 PM

I love this lipstick. It's buildable in terms of color, and excellent in terms of hydration. It wore well, but needs to be reapplied after a meal. My go to color is pink truffle, but I also have tutti frutti and sweet tart for spring/summer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials