October 20, 2014 | 1741 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by justsayin01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product made my skin look sallow. My natural skin is healthier. That's my main complaint. I look sickly when I wear it.

I love the dewy finish. I lived the scent. I hate that I broke out and my skin became insanely dry after using for a couple of weeks.

Would not recommend.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by TaylorReneeM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This one of those products where you either hate it or love it. It has slowly grown on me and I really like it, i'll be honest, yes it does have a very dewy finish but i get rid of that look but using a translucent powder afterwards which soaks up the excess oils. I genuinely like it :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

Just awful we have this in shade light here in NZ and this is still way too orange and a big oily mess on my dry skin. Looks glittery and streaky just awful. Try the new miracle oily/combo skin perfector it's amazing compared to this!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by cozycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is way too yellow, dull and sallow on my face. My natural skin looks fresher and more appealing, even with a few acne marks on my chin and some unevenness. The finish is also too 'dewy' for my liking, it looks kind of oily even though my skin doesn't feel oily. It really makes my face look like an unnatural shade of golden yellow, when I'm naturally more of a pale olive skin-tone (NC 20 or NW 25 in MAC, and #52 Vanilla in Bourjois Healthy Mix).

If this actually matches your skin-tone, and if you have dry-skin and prefer a dewy finish...it would be quite decent I suppose...it moisturizes nicely, feels good on the skin, and does a pretty decent job at 'blurring' out marks and imperfections (it gets 1 lippie for this). I also imagine this stuff would be good on those who have alot of redness, or acne marks, it cancels out any pink/red tones in your skin. I can recommend this stuff for light-medium skinned people with golden skintones or strong-yellow undertones (South-East Asian skin will match beautifully...and also East Asians who aren't too light), and also those medium skin-toned white girls who have a lot of redness, as well as those with dry skin. I do not recommend it for light skintones that have blue, pink or olive undertones. If you have oily or oily-combination skin, you also might want to stay away!

As for me, I hate the way it makes my complexion looks, as I said, this color looks really unnatural and sickly on me. Apart from that, I hate how it makes my face look greasy and shiny, eventhough when I touch my face, it feels perfectly smooth and not oily. I suppose a dusting of pressed powder could help mattify things...but still!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I could give this BB cream a 0, it was too oily, had a strong scent and made me extremely shiny. This bb cream is so thick and oily, my skin felt suffocated and it made me super uncomfortable throughout the day, the oily-ness made my skin shiny and require extra powder which looked cakey. The bb cream has some coverage (not very buildable) and did nothing to help my skin. Also, being super sensitive to smells, this bb cream made me lose my appetite, the scent was too strong and overpowering, I'm sure other people could smell it as well. Overall, I was extremely disapointed. I am very intrigued to try the new bb cream formula that Garnier made, but this bb cream left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm unsure how much the new bb cream is going to be different.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by NitaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is great however next time I will definitely buy it in Medium. I have very fair skin but this product in Fair was way too light for me! It does give you incredible looking skin when mixed with a liquid foundation though which is why I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

It's kind of ridiculous how being raised in an Asian household with a mother who lives on Asian skincare, I've never used BB Cream—ever.

I got a sample of this and this was for a hot , summer music festival where there's lots of sweating going on. I was amazed with how easy it was so apply and blend in my skin! By the end of the night, my makeup was still on! The only problem I have with this is the smell. It smells good the first time around but it really grew on me and I was nauseated by it. Otherwise, great bargain and great coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Allouqua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I feel 2.8 is somewhat unfair as people seem to give this 0 or 5... So it's kinda a love or hate product. What others said it is more of a tinted moisturizer than bb cream and, yes, it is. What I never liked about asian bb creams is they give my cool tone complexion a nasty "grey tone' so I end up looking like an extra from Dawn of the Dead. I usually like a natural cover as I dislike "masks" and since I'm not a pimply teen or a hagged granny I don't need the inch thick layer foundation. So, no, if you have more zits than skin this is not a good product for you or if you need plaster over the wrinkles to form a new face. For me it gave a nice even medium cover and has a nice dewy look without being greasy. The colour was close enough (mac nw15) and It didn't oxide. Overall I found it a nice bargain since my hg foundation Giorgio Armani face fabric retails here for $75 Australian and this I can alternate through the day for mere $15 Australian.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by IsminiK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not happy with this bb creme. It's oily and makes me look really disgusting when I apply it on my combination skin,because my face shouts "oily" like crazy. It also smells like a cheap sun tan lotion. I only use it when I go to the beach to sunbathe. Zero coverage,the colors don't match my fair skin (not even the light one, cause it's a bit yellow). Plus, I don't really think it has any nurturing features. My face looks as dull and discolored as it was before I applied the cream. It doesn't do miracles with zits or black circles too. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone,it's not a real bb cream. It's just a tinted moisturizer. I hate oily moisturizers. I'll stick to my La Roche-Posay one and avoid any other unsuccessful bb cream nonsense.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by wannabecute

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice coverage. I used this for a few days and then noticed it was making me break out so it's a no go!