August 21, 2014 | 1684 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I could give this BB cream a 0, it was too oily, had a strong scent and made me extremely shiny. This bb cream is so thick and oily, my skin felt suffocated and it made me super uncomfortable throughout the day, the oily-ness made my skin shiny and require extra powder which looked cakey. The bb cream has some coverage (not very buildable) and did nothing to help my skin. Also, being super sensitive to smells, this bb cream made me lose my appetite, the scent was too strong and overpowering, I'm sure other people could smell it as well. Overall, I was extremely disapointed. I am very intrigued to try the new bb cream formula that Garnier made, but this bb cream left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm unsure how much the new bb cream is going to be different.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by NitaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is great however next time I will definitely buy it in Medium. I have very fair skin but this product in Fair was way too light for me! It does give you incredible looking skin when mixed with a liquid foundation though which is why I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

It's kind of ridiculous how being raised in an Asian household with a mother who lives on Asian skincare, I've never used BB Cream—ever.

I got a sample of this and this was for a hot , summer music festival where there's lots of sweating going on. I was amazed with how easy it was so apply and blend in my skin! By the end of the night, my makeup was still on! The only problem I have with this is the smell. It smells good the first time around but it really grew on me and I was nauseated by it. Otherwise, great bargain and great coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Allouqua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I feel 2.8 is somewhat unfair as people seem to give this 0 or 5... So it's kinda a love or hate product. What others said it is more of a tinted moisturizer than bb cream and, yes, it is. What I never liked about asian bb creams is they give my cool tone complexion a nasty "grey tone' so I end up looking like an extra from Dawn of the Dead. I usually like a natural cover as I dislike "masks" and since I'm not a pimply teen or a hagged granny I don't need the inch thick layer foundation. So, no, if you have more zits than skin this is not a good product for you or if you need plaster over the wrinkles to form a new face. For me it gave a nice even medium cover and has a nice dewy look without being greasy. The colour was close enough (mac nw15) and It didn't oxide. Overall I found it a nice bargain since my hg foundation Giorgio Armani face fabric retails here for $75 Australian and this I can alternate through the day for mere $15 Australian.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by IsminiK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not happy with this bb creme. It's oily and makes me look really disgusting when I apply it on my combination skin,because my face shouts "oily" like crazy. It also smells like a cheap sun tan lotion. I only use it when I go to the beach to sunbathe. Zero coverage,the colors don't match my fair skin (not even the light one, cause it's a bit yellow). Plus, I don't really think it has any nurturing features. My face looks as dull and discolored as it was before I applied the cream. It doesn't do miracles with zits or black circles too. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone,it's not a real bb cream. It's just a tinted moisturizer. I hate oily moisturizers. I'll stick to my La Roche-Posay one and avoid any other unsuccessful bb cream nonsense.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by wannabecute

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice coverage. I used this for a few days and then noticed it was making me break out so it's a no go!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by AriaCunningham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate it. No matter what I do with this product, it's horrible.

It's cakey, it's heavy, it's orange, and it doesn't do any coverage.

They changed their packaging of this product, and I have olive skin, so I am tan in the summer and it fades come winter. Due to this, I have to buy foundation in all different shades for each season (sigh). The only way to determine the shade is a tiny rectangle that "matches" the shade, but truly is far from it. The packaging is also an odd tanish color, not meant to match, so it's hard to determine the shade (not to mention how the shades are described like Light/ medium. Hard to determine which one). Once they changed the packaging, the same shade, in the old package, and the new looked different in the tiny rectangle, so I assumed it was a different shade. So I purchased it, went home to look at the difference between the two, and realized it was the same. I then had two of the same horrible product with no use for it.

I gave this product one last shot, so I purchased a lighter shade, Light/Medium, for fall/winter. Nope. Still horrible product in a different shade, which you can hardly differentiate from the darker shades. And yes, even the light/medium was orange. I now have three useless tubes.

I am not even going to mention the expensive price for the price for the not so good product.

If you are looking for a BB Cream, get the Revoln Photo-Ready BB Cream. I absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by MissTiaMaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm shocked at all the bad reviews because honestly this is a product that works well for me the only problem I have with it is that I have oily skin so it makes me shiny but I use a setting powder with it and i have used up a few different bottles of it however it is not full coverage so as long as you have you pimple problems under control this is a wonderful Foundation/Moisturizer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by zarah825

This seems to have a lot of bad reviews, and even though I will admit I'm not too well-versed in the world of BB creams, I've been quite happy with it so far. I gave up on foundation all-over powders for awhile because I started to hate the feel, but recently started feeling like I could use a little something extra. It definitely would have been a bit slick for my hormones-gone-bonkers teenage skin, but now it leaves kind of a nice dewy, silky finish. I'm very pale so the light shade is "borderline" but seems to blend in just fine if I'm careful. It's a bit pricy for drugstore fare but it fulfills my needs at this time so I'll keep buying!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by NicolineLisy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really don't like this product, it's feels thick on the skin, and it looks really cakey. It also looks orange.
I have tried alot to get this bb-Cream to work but no matter what i do, i just hate it. I have tried mixing it with Foundation, moisturizer, primer, i have tried with a primer underneath and a primer on top of it, but it does not seem to make any difference.