July 28, 2014 | 1694 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by qstur

The product says that it will work even for sensitive skin it doesnt.. it lied it dried out my skin waste of my money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by hihiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for the last year give or take, and love it. I've used other products as well in this time to see if I like them, or to see if maybe they work better, but always come back to this.
It keeps my skin clear, and it feels light when washing my face with it. It also doesn't dry my skin out, and I can still use it in winter without it drying me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by pam85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have quite good, clear skin. So with regards to how effective it is on acne, I cannot comment. I was looking for a cleanser which doesn't dry out my skin, makes it feel clean, doesn't leave any film and makes my skin look radiant. This does all of the above and is a fair price.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by burnleybabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Horrible...that's all I have to say about this cleanser. It claims to be non-drying and good for sensitive skin but it dried the heck out of my skin. It also felt like there was still this film on my face afterwards. I only give it a 1 because it smelled ok. I would never buy or recommend this product.

Luckily Walmart has a Satisfaction Guarantee and I could take it back for a refund.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by lilac123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Though I don't use this product anymore, this is one of those products that I can say saved my skin from moderate acne during the teenage to mid-20s. I used the one containing salicylic acid for acne prone skin. I used this for several years and I can give it credit for being one of the products that helped me reach my goal of having clear skin. This is pretty gentle and it didn't dry out my skin. It won't remove your makeup or anything but it'll get the job done when it comes to keeping acne in control.

Currently my sister is in her teenage years and she has acne as well. So of course I recommended her this product. This is the only product that she uses morning and night, but I've noticed that her moderate acne has become more mild.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Monke3lov3

I have become extremely acne prone since I came back from studying abroad which really sucks because I never experienced acne until them! And I am now 22 years old. So I started using a cramp load of products which I honestly should not have done because I over reacted.

So I recently (January 2010) found this product and decided to give it a try! I said whatever one more product wont hurt and I cannot be happier. In the morning I use Clinque's gel face wash followed by the purple toner and gel moisturizer. At night I take off my makeup if I use any and then wash my face with this aveeno product. It is extremely soft and I pump about 3 pumps and love it because the foam actually sticks. I leave it on my face as I brush my teeth then I wash it off and then put "Calendula lotion" on my acne scars and since then I have seen a significant change!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this twice, both times it dried out my skin to an unforgivable degree. I returned it. Might be okay for someone with oily skin, but for someone like me (dry/normalish skin) it's not a good choice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh, first time I washed my face with this I could tell it was going to be crazy-drying. Felt very gentle as I washed but as soon as I rinsed it off and dried my face it was like: uh-oh! Houston we are going to have a problem...sooooo, I'll be returning this tomorrow. This product had mixed reviews and I thought I might land in the camp that likes this stuff but I ended up in the negative group.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by angelpretty333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this cleanser for quite some time (maybe close to 2 years). I have absolutely no complaints with this product at all. My favorite thing about this cleanser is that it's a foaming cleanser, love that! I don't know if it helps to prevent breakouts or not because I use so many other products, but it definitely doesn't cause me to breakout either. It removes all my makeup/dirt/oil perfectly and is very gentle on my skin; I even use it on my eyes and have no problems. It doesn't dry out my skin at all like other users have stated but that could be because I have oily skin, so maybe you might want to pick another cleanser if you have dry skin since I'm pretty sure this is probably better suited for people with oily/combination skin. The bottle lasts a very long time and costs about $5-6 which is great. Definitely plan on using this cleanser for a long time :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by nikrou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for 2 days now. I usually check out my future purchases on MUA, but found myself at Target and out of facewash so I bought this on a whim. After reading the reviews I was very concerned about people with their skin drying, and very few whose skin broke out. But, I figured I'd give it a try since it was now mine. Well, ladies, this stuff is breaking me out. In 2 days! I never break out. No, listen. I never break out. I now have small little pimples in the most random places...the most random? My eyes. I have ever in my entire life broke out on my eyes...it's so odd. I don't even care to go a whole week trying it out. I'm taking it back tomorrow and switching back to my regular foam cleaner: Neutrogena Foaming Acne Free Wash. I use that with my Clarisonic and am FLAWLESS. So you can imagine what a disappointment this cleanser was while I was even using it with my Clarisonic. I'll take having a slightly red face after washing for a little while over this bull. I mean, I'm known for my awesome skin...I've got a reputation to uphold! :)

Clear Complexion my ass-ets. Tehe.

***3-27-13 UPDATED*** Bumped up to three stars from one. Had a bad reaction to some birth control and decided to try this stuff out again after using a 2% salicylic acid was too much for my skin. This .02% was just enough to clear my skin up a bit without being too harsh. It didn't totally clear my skin up but it did work better than the first time it. The con was that my face would be very irritated after using this wash. Sensitive skin over here. I would not repurchase simply because it is nothing amazing for my skin.