November 23, 2014 | 2073 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by clearady

As far as I can recall, this product was more fun to use than it was effective. I've moved onto better things, but if you already have decent skin, this isn't drying, it's not expensive, and the foam is so convenient. It may be your next big thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by MelonPuffs

I used this product for a while. At first, it was pretty good and didn't harm my skin or anything. But after a while, my skin became super itchy. I'd suddenly get itchy on my forehead, nose, etc. I switched to Purpose cleanser today and it feels much better. :)
But everyone's skin is different. This is just how my skin reacted to this product. Good luck! <3
And another bad thing about this product is, you have to press the pump more than once!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by dinopebbles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently started using this product after I fell in love with the cleansing bar version of this Aveeno complexion line. I definitely like how it removes the makeup from my pores, does not over dry my face and helps keep acne controlled. I am oily and this does not over dry like other cleansers meant for oily faces do. I will definitely buy this cleanser again and recommend it even to people who are not acne prone as it is very gentle.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by lhluckystar4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What I liked about this cleanser was that it made my face really soft after rinsing. I always wanted to touch my face, but then after a couple of days of using this, I felt Iike I was allergic to it. My face broke out and I had a lot of white heads on my face. I also don't like the smell that much because it was too strong for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by misstaylor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF! I actually don't have problems with my skin, no acne or grease or anything.. but this stuff holds my face down! I've been using this for about 4 years now and haven't changed! (Except for the occasional different brands when this isn't available because I'm not at home.) It's sooo smooth when lathering on my face and following up with the moisturizer is even better. I suggest this to EVERYONE. This is my main holy grail! I'm not sure how it would work for someone with acne-prone skin or greasy skin but I suggest trying it at least! Who knows what will happen.. this works wonders for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by wishclover

This tends to dry out my combination skin right after I use it, so I don't use it anymore. I'd follow up immediately with the matching moisturizer, but before I did my skin felt very tight and dry so I switched to something that didn't seem to strip every drop of oil from my face.
Also, the packing is unreliable. Every time I would buy this, the pump would stop working after a few weeks. Very inconvenient!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by paperskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough about how much I love Aveeno. After getting zero results with Cetaphil, I decided to give this a try because I loved it's matching moisturizer. I was nervous about this drying out my dry skin because of the salicylic acid. The first night I used this, my skin improved immediately. I was having a hard time with the large pores on the cheek area around my nose. They became almost invisible after only a few uses of this cleanser. It's not at all drying and it's gentle on my sensitive skin. The pump is also great. I'm really vain about my skin and I can honestly say, it's never looked this good! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by qstur

The product says that it will work even for sensitive skin it doesnt.. it lied it dried out my skin waste of my money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by hihiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for the last year give or take, and love it. I've used other products as well in this time to see if I like them, or to see if maybe they work better, but always come back to this.
It keeps my skin clear, and it feels light when washing my face with it. It also doesn't dry my skin out, and I can still use it in winter without it drying me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by pam85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have quite good, clear skin. So with regards to how effective it is on acne, I cannot comment. I was looking for a cleanser which doesn't dry out my skin, makes it feel clean, doesn't leave any film and makes my skin look radiant. This does all of the above and is a fair price.