April 16, 2014 | 1799 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye booster eyeliner + serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, this stuff is fantastic. It's very liquidy, but I was happy to find that it doesn't bleed. Ultra black is a nice, dark black colour. I can finally get that smooth sleek cat eye line.. now to figure out how to make it look the same on both sides! :/ Can't recommend enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

First I want to say that this eyeliner gets an A++++++ for ease of lining. It's fine tip is perfect for making a cat eye or tight lining. The downside is that I like my liner to be more opaque. This is definitely a shiny black. Also, it tends to crinkle and crease and fade a little after a couple of hours.
I have not noticed any difference with my eyelashes but I honestly didn't expect to get longer-than-life lashes from an eyeliner anyway. All in all, this is a pretty decent and easy liner to use. I find myself reaching for it on lazy make-up days because it gets the job done quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by lolabean93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this eyeliner. The application is a breeze and my lashes do look fuller. The best part of it for me is that the liner stays on my eyes all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by hannabananahk

After a few weeks, my eyelashes are noticeably longer and thicker. Makes me wonder what would happen if I accidentally used it somewhere else on my face. Haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by deez724

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is quickly becoming the only eyeliner I use. Like others have stated goes on smooth, has staying power and comes off easily with a bit of eye makeup remover. The Ultra Black color is great for that trendy "Adele" cat eye look. I use the Black or Brown for everyday. It is foolproof to apply, I've had people ask how did I get my eyeliner on so precise. Its not my shaky hands for sure, its this HG product. As for the lash boosting qualities, I haven't noticed a difference. Enjoy the eyeliner aspect more than the lash serum and you'll be as happy as me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by dleigh367

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner now because it is super easy to put on, it goes on in a smoothly subtle line and lasts all day. I have no idea if it will actually improve my lashes, but it doesn't matter because it's a great liner.
Update: after using this for awhile, I've found that my lashes are thicker and longer. They are still light in color compared to my hair and eyebrows, so I still need eye makeup, but there's definitely an improvement overall. Very cool product & very worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by 40ozToFreedom

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm on my way to return this right now. I was recommended this liner, and figured I'd try it as a cheaper alternative to my usual $30 YSL liner. I purchased it in Ultra Black 7365, and it is not even black. I got a sheer, grayed out version of black. But worst of all, is that this liner BLEEDS like crazy! I drew a line, and then it started spreading, looked really sloppy and gross. I assume that it's the serum part that is making it bleed, but it really looks terrible. I would never recommend this, yuck.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by lovewithoutlimits

Reading so many positive reviews made me really want to buy it. I bought it for about 12 dollars (more expensive side for DS) It doesn't make me have 10 more lashes but they are stronger. The staying power for me isn't that great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

Love, love it! The pen gives so much control, and it's super easy to get the shape you want. The formula lasts all day as well, and the cap has a spring so it doesn't dry out as fast. The lash boosting works a bit (I notice that my lashes are a tiny bit thicker), but definitely not as amazing as the package claims. Took off a lippie since you get very little product for the high price (at least for a drugstore eyeliner).

The only thing is that the Black colour is more of a gray, and you should go for Ultra Black instead.

Edit: Took off two lippies because my cap broke after a little while. It just wouldn't click shut any more,and now I have to wrap a tissue around the black plastic part at the front to make it close. It's now pretty much usable. I really love the product, too! What a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by aferrar1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am just here to reiterate all the wonderful things people have said about this eye liner. I read a great review on a blog and saw it on sale for 40% off at CVS recently and thought what the heck.

I am pretty much the worst ever at applying eye liner and it is so freaking easy with this felt pen. I mean effortless. I havenít once had to go back and thin it out due to over applying like I am used to with other eyeliners. My old technique involved applying, q tipping to thin out, then filing in holes where I over thinned. Nightmare compared to this!

Donít know if itís really going to boost my lashes, but whatever! I like this eyeliner plenty for what it is Ė eyeliner!