September 17, 2014 | 1736 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

I have been experiencing eyelash loss lately due to certain mascara's and especially due in part to tightlining my upper lashes with a gel eyeliner. My eyelashes have been falling out in clumps!!! Arrgg! Like I can afford to lose any lashes - LOL!!! Well, my solution has been to switch to Physician's Formula Lash Boosting Organic Mascara and Eye Booster Eyeliner + Serum and NOT tightline my upper lashes. There's been a lot of hype over lash boosting products lately and I'm not so sure I believe that either product will actually cause my lashes to grow, however, if I do get a boost then all the more better! I must say that I love this eyeliner. It's very easy to use and I get a precise line every time. It's also very black. As far as the product claim to last 24 hours, I can personally vouch that it does indeed stay on for 24 hours. I slept in it one night and sure enough the next morning I still had a precise line. I do wash my makeup off every night before bed, but I decided to line just one eye to see how the product held up and it sure did! It's a bit pricey for an DS eyeliner, but I don't mind shelling out a couple more dollars for a product that performs well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by purpleshoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So, I love this eyeliner. I got Ultra Black and let me tell you something, it is pigmented. One swipe of this and my eyeliner was perfect. And, better yet, it lasted all day with no smudging! This is practically a miracle for me, considering I tend to rub my eyes. I was wearing this almost eyeliner every day. Then one day, I left the cap loose. It didn't work after that - it was like there was no eyeliner left in it. I tried writing with it on my hand, running hot water over it, everything. But no eyeliner would come out. I think that it's because of the odd built-in brush it has, maybe the eyeliner dried up in the bristles and are blocking anything from coming out. I don't know. Because I love it so much, I will be buying it again and trying to not let it dry out this time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by miludear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this eyeliner dries quickly and does not smudge. I love the packaging, slim, chic and mess-free. so easy to use. However, the color is not as intense as I hoped for an eyeliner, and it does flake a little bit at the end of the day. One thing you can do is to pop it into your purse and do a little touch up when necessary.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMonsterxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Packaging: A slim, lightweight, metal tube with a brush tip. I love how secure the cap is. I hate nothing more than a product opening up in my bag and making a mess everywhere. Lol.

Consistency: It leans towards the runnier side, but it's not runny enough to make a difference in the ease of application (which is pretty darn easy btw).

Color: I got mine in black and it's not as opaque as i'd like it to be. I have to go over it around 2-3 times to get a nice, solid black color.

Lasting power: Lasts all day on me. If you touch it a lot though, it will rub off. Also, it washes off easily with warm water and soap.

Finish: Matte finish. No shininess.

Price: Around $11. Not bad for a two-in-one product.

Final thoughts: This product is extremely easy to use and the brush tip isn't flimsy at all. My only gripe would be the opacity of the product. I hate having to go over it to darken the color, because I think it's a waste of product and time. Now for the lash boosting serum... I didn't really pay attention to the before and after, because that's not why I bought the product, however I did notice that my lashes looked thicker and slightly longer. But it's not an outstanding or extremely noticeable difference.

Yay/nay?: Yay! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

This is a fantastic eyeliner. I am currently using the brown one (since I don't always want a harsh line) and I have already purchased the ultra black one already. A lot of eyeliners smudge on me but this one doesn't at all After 15 hours, it's still there! The applicator makes it very easy to draw the eyeline precisely. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by damuko

I never thought I would use liquid liner, but here I am. The pen packaging is sleek and functional, the brush tip is precise and easy to control, and the formula doesn't flake or smudge at all, while being easy to remove. It's not the blackest of formulas, but the 'ultra black' shade is a decent enough black. If you buy it in 'black', you'll end up with something that's more charcoal. I haven't noticed any lash lengthening, but I love this enough that it doesn't matter. HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by soulsupermodel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I love these! I have it Ultra Black and Brown, and have repurchased both once already. They last forever, are so easy to control with precision, make a dark line, and don't move once you let the line dry. There's only minimal fading over a full, busy day. As the first liquid liner I ever used, I would recommend to new and experienced users for it's boldness, ease of use, and lasting power. I don't know about the growing lash powers..but as a trusty eyeliner, t's just a good product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by minisun98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm already on my third one. This product is just amazing. I been looking for my eyeliner match for about four years now, and I seem to have found one. All my other eyeliners would always travel down my eyes, giving me unflattering panda eyes throughout the day. But not with this eyeliner, this does not smudge..AT ALL. I will say that the lasting power isn't super fantastic. It does fade a little through out the day, but nothing too terrible.
The packaging was also very easy to use. The felt tip allowed me to draw super thin lines. The only downside of this eyeliner is the price. For a drugstore brand...I'm not too crazy about spending 10 bucks on an eyeliner....But still.. worth every penny!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- tried ultra black/ v hard to find/ adore it. Been using every day. ..

I am glad that I bought this. Do not recommend "black" for those who want a genuinely black line. It is a slate grey. I like the greyish colour, but it's misleadingly labelled as "black," so that's minus one point. Haven't tried "ultra black", though. Applies well, nice calligraphy-style brush, makes winged liner a cinch, good quality, have to go over the lines several times for opacity though (minus another point).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by drdoodles

I love this eyeliner and I am surprised it is not more popular. I am not one of those talented ladies that can line their eyes, with ease. I never wore eyeliner until I reached my 30s because I simply did not know how to do it. Every single time I tried, I either make a sloppy line or it would just look crazy. I decided to get this eyeliner based on good reviews and because the local cvs was having a great deal on it. I love this eyeliner, it glides on with ease, the sharp tip is precise and is long lasting. The very black shade is very black, and I have really no other complaints about this product.