Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

4.4

WATER. ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. SD ALCOHOL 40. BEHENETH-30. AMMONIUM ACRYLATES/METHYL STYRENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER. GLYCERIN. MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. BLACK 2.

on 5/17/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have both the skinny and chunkier versions of this product in ultra-black and I love, love, love both of them.

This eyeliner is very pigmented but also extremely thin, almost like a stain but with a lot of staying power. The reason I love it so much is that I can apply it right down in my lash line and use is to stain the roots of my lashes as well. I have white-blond eyelashes and without a lot of fussing with them, I always end up with pale white roots that show up as a line between my dark lashes and my eyeliner.

This product completely eradicates that problem in addition to being a very good eyeliner. The felt tip stays sharp for ages, allowing me to get down into my lashline, add a slight line above that, and then a nice sharp wing right after. It lasts for ages for me and never, ever smudges or runs.

I don't know if it makes my lashes thicker or healthier, really, but I do know it comes off nicely with some cleanser/remover/a makeup remover wipe and all my lashes stay in tact during the removal process. I'm on my sixth or seventh one!

on 5/14/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Bought this in ultra black and it's my new HG liquid eyeliner. Doesn't budge, completely waterproof and it most definitely stayed on after I napped for half the day without even the slightest budge.

Great for sensitive eyes, the applicator is fine and not messy, pigmentation is really dark and it stays put foreeeeeeever.

Definitely purchasing again.

I will say that it was a pain in the ass finding this, literally went to SIX CVS's in the area and not one was carrying it. I had to travel out of town in order to find it, it was ridiculous! I'm afraid it's becoming so popular it'll be super hard to get ahold of it in the future :'(

on 5/8/2013 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

BEST LIQUID EYELINER I'VE TRIED, HANDS DOWN! My new HG eyeliner. I love love love it. It has an extremely fine tip, making it super easy to draw a precise cat eye. The tip is also not very flimsy like other eyeliners, making it easy to control. It also lasts ALL DAY and does not smudge on me whatsoever. The packaging is also very nice and sleek! I will definitely be repurchasing this eyeliner, probably forever :D

This stuff is from the Gods, I swear! I have only been using this for about two weeks or so now and I am absolutely in LOVE with it! I used to swear by Maybelline's Line Stiletto, but this has thrown it in the shadows! This liner is felt tip and the tip is really thin so you can create a really precise thin line and get a thick one too at the same time. It is REALLY black. I noticed pretty much all liquid liners turn out like a dark grey and I hate that but this is a true matte black. The finish isn't glossy, which I like too, it really dries matte and it dries SUPER quick. By the time I'm ready to blink, it's already dry so there's no transfer. It stays PUT too, it will NOT budge after you create your line which is a huge plus and I have never noticed any flaking. Also, a huge bonus is, I've actually noticed my lashes have gotten considerably thicker in some areas and have grown a little bit more, YAY! I will continue to buy this stuff forever if I can! HG!

on 5/2/2013 7:14:00 AM

The product is really great in the sense that the liner is very precise, comfortable and long lasting. I have very oily eyelids and this is the best liner I've tried. (And I have tried many upscale brands.)

However, I can't give this product 5 stars because there's one major imperfection- it seems to dry out quickly or doesn't last very long. I feel like after 2-3 months of using this, the product dries out. However, the first time I used it, it lasted for 4-5 months! I even try to store it the right way so that I could get more out, but it doesn't seem to help. I don't know what I'm doing but I have to get a new one quite often now.

on 4/30/2013 2:28:00 PM

This eyeliner seems too good to be true, grow lashes, paraben free, cheap ($10 CAD on sale), 24 hours wearing... it offers everything I'm looking for as an eyeliner, and even more. But wait, I did struggle to get the product come out with this kind of packaging once again ( I experienced the same problem with my last Stila stay all day liner pen) I don't know how people manage to get the pen easy to apply every time, but for me, every time using it is pure frustration. Some times it has enough ink on the tip sometimes it's dry, no matter how I shake it, work it on the back of my hand, there is just not enough ink to apply a nice line on my eye. I do keep it up side down in the jar, I don't know what else I need to do to make sure there is enough ink come out. I love the idea of eyeliner pen because it's easy to use compare to the gel or liquid eyeliner, but the packaging is so confusing, I will keep trying and update my review later if i figure out how this works.

on 4/30/2013 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG eyeliner. Makes a superb fine line that does not smudge at all during the day. The black is intense and the brush is easy to work with. The packaging is very sleek and the price, around $10 CAD is a great deal. It does not dry out and I can usually use one for around 6 months. Try it out if you have oily eyelids like me who cannot use pencil eyeliners.

on 4/26/2013 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

When I first got this eyeliner I felt in love because it was super black and pigmented. But now that I really tried the product I can say that are better eyeliners out there. Since it is an eyeliner AND serum, sometimes it doesn't go out as black as it is, and it doesn't last all day long. It's a good product, maybe I'll repurchase it in the future, but now I think it's time to try a high end eyeliner, I'm thinking of an Urban Decay one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to be in love with eyeliner. The first time I bought it, it was a nice pigmented black that would fade after 8 hours. Now, this new one is completely different, looks gray/black on upon application and the formula just doesn't seem the same. The color on the package is exactly the same, and doesn't appear to be reformulated. But its obviously different and will be returned.

on 4/22/2013 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

For a while I stopped wearing eye makeup since mascara and liners were bothering my eyes. My eyelashes were literally falling out and also breaking. Since I am 50 this year, I do need some definition to my eyes without being harsh and this product fits the bill without irritation. It makes my lashes look fuller while they are growing again which is a bonus. I have this liner in brown and ultra black and prefer the brown. Excellent control in the application and it stays perfect until you take it off. I have BB gel and hate it since I cannot apply it nicely. This PF Eye Booster Eyeliner makes a clean line simple every time. The best I have used in so many years. As far as the price, its worth every penny. Performance and quality product. Highly recommend. Using this in conjuction with their Natural mascara, my lashes are growing again and not breaking. This stuff works.