Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

4.3

WATER. ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. SD ALCOHOL 40. BEHENETH-30. AMMONIUM ACRYLATES/METHYL STYRENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER. GLYCERIN. MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. BLACK 2.

csk

on 3/27/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is better than BB gel liners, and easier to apply than other liquid formulas I've tried.

I've replaced BB Caviar Ink with this liner in brown - the color may not be as rich, but it's definitely worth it for this small concession. I don't have fallout/raccoon eyes, smudging, etc. I don't have to carry around a brush and glass pot anymore, I don't need to wash a brush constantly.

Most importantly, though, this eyeliner is so well-behaved. The staying power is great, and when it does reach the end of a looong day, it just fades slightly - no more fallout, flaking, smudging - I know I keep on saying this, but really, I thought that it wasn't possible for an eyeliner to truly stay put. This one doesn't migrate anywhere.

I don't know about the lash boosting claims, and don't buy it for that purpose. There is a bit of a learning curve with the application, but once you get the hang of it, you can draw such a flawless, clean line. So happy to have read the reviews here and bought it!

on 3/26/2013 12:57:00 PM

This product gets 5 stars all around for me. It is # 1 liquid eyeliner for me personally, I love everything about it- the tip that is not too stiff not too flexible, it makes a perfect line- you can have a thinnest line ever or a thick line if you want. Goes on so smooth and makes a perfect smooth line, easy to control. I don't want anything else, and reach for this one 99% of the time. As for the serum part .. yeah whatever, I did not buy it for the growing lashes benefit (simply don't believe an eye liner can do it :)) . Recommend to anyone who wants an easy controllable eyeliner with a choice of thin or thick line and stays on me all day.

on 3/22/2013 1:58:00 AM

I really like this eyeliner. I first heard of this liner on a YT makeup tutorial by Jean from Extra Petite, who said it was a good but less pigmented dupe for the Lorac liquid liner. I purchased mine in Ultra Black -- I saw another reviewer said the color came out grey. I actually thought the same when I first applied it. I realized, however, you have to wait for it to dry and also apply another layer or two, bc it is less pigmented. Therefore, it does take some time to apply, definitely longer than gel liner.

I haven't used long enough to give an opinion about its lash-boosting effects.

Overall, I would prefer using MAC Blacktrack, but that is only bc I like the slightly thicker line of gel liners instead of the very fine liquid liner. For those, however, who want a thinner line, this is a really great black liquid liner. *just as a note* you have to get it in *Ultra Black* not just black. I made the mistake of purchasing the regular black color instead of Ultra Black, and it is not pigmented at all.

on 3/21/2013 9:46:00 PM

I bought this eyeliner during the summer time because I ran out of my mac fluidline in blacktrack and wanted to try something new. I didn't know there was a 'ultra black' shade. At the time, there were only brown and black available. I purchased the black and the colour pay off was garbage. It was literally gray, not black. I wasn't sure if it was just mine but I saw online swatches and that's exactly how mine turned out. Not sure yet whether if I should try out the ultra black or not.

On the lighter note, I do like how easily removable it is. You don't even need makeup remover to remove it; just water.

on 3/21/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

LOVE this eyeliner! It is a dark matte true black when dry, stays put all day and the product comes out nice and even from the tube with a brush that is very easy to work with. If you are an eyeliner amateur or pro, you will love this eyeliner; pricier than most DS liquid liners, but at such exceptional quality, how can you complain? Plus, PF products are usually always on sale at one of the five drugstores in my town, so all you need to do is check the flyers for a great deal on an awesome product. Definite HG status.

on 3/11/2013 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is an awesome eyeliner. I found it from watching youtube beauty gurus. I heard that it was similar to the Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner that people have been raving about too but it was more difficult to find because it's from Japan. The applicator is a brush with a pointed tip so you can easily create thin lines. I use the Ultra Black color and the lasting power is great. You can get these at drugstores and I got it for buy one get one free so it was a bargain.

on 3/10/2013 11:37:00 AM

This product is great. The liner creates a line that is a true black, and the applicator lets you create a fairly thin line when you need to. Definitely recommend, and have also noticed lashes are a little bit longer! :)

Staying power is excellent, on par with Revlon's colorstay liner without some of the stinging sensation that sometimes occurs with Revlon. Definitely give it a try!

on 3/9/2013 11:13:00 AM

My HG liquid liner! expensive but worth it.

on 3/6/2013 4:35:00 PM

Well, I haven't noticed this doing anything to boost my eyelash growth, but it's a very good liquid eyeliner. I'm kind of clumsy and figured liquid eyeliner would just be too hard for me, but the pen-like applicator makes it easy and quick. Even a cat's eye is no problem. The line lasts all day on my oily eyelids, too. I did take one lipstick off due to the fact that it doesn't promote lash growth, as it claims (and this is after one month of daily use), but I would buy this again.

on 3/4/2013 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

While I this liner really hasn't really improved my lashes, it's a great fine tipped liner. I really like the formula, the rich black pigmentation, and the precise tip of the liner. Some liners are too stiff to work with. This liner's tip is just perfect for drawing a great cat eye. The sleek silver packaging looks high end and is convenient. The only downsides of this liner are its price which is on the high side for drugstore and it dries up quickly.