September 1, 2014 | 1282 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye booster eyeliner + serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by damuko

I never thought I would use liquid liner, but here I am. The pen packaging is sleek and functional, the brush tip is precise and easy to control, and the formula doesn't flake or smudge at all, while being easy to remove. It's not the blackest of formulas, but the 'ultra black' shade is a decent enough black. If you buy it in 'black', you'll end up with something that's more charcoal. I haven't noticed any lash lengthening, but I love this enough that it doesn't matter. HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by soulsupermodel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I love these! I have it Ultra Black and Brown, and have repurchased both once already. They last forever, are so easy to control with precision, make a dark line, and don't move once you let the line dry. There's only minimal fading over a full, busy day. As the first liquid liner I ever used, I would recommend to new and experienced users for it's boldness, ease of use, and lasting power. I don't know about the growing lash powers..but as a trusty eyeliner, t's just a good product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by minisun98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm already on my third one. This product is just amazing. I been looking for my eyeliner match for about four years now, and I seem to have found one. All my other eyeliners would always travel down my eyes, giving me unflattering panda eyes throughout the day. But not with this eyeliner, this does not smudge..AT ALL. I will say that the lasting power isn't super fantastic. It does fade a little through out the day, but nothing too terrible.
The packaging was also very easy to use. The felt tip allowed me to draw super thin lines. The only downside of this eyeliner is the price. For a drugstore brand...I'm not too crazy about spending 10 bucks on an eyeliner....But still.. worth every penny!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- tried ultra black/ v hard to find/ adore it. Been using every day. ..

I am glad that I bought this. Do not recommend "black" for those who want a genuinely black line. It is a slate grey. I like the greyish colour, but it's misleadingly labelled as "black," so that's minus one point. Haven't tried "ultra black", though. Applies well, nice calligraphy-style brush, makes winged liner a cinch, good quality, have to go over the lines several times for opacity though (minus another point).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by drdoodles

I love this eyeliner and I am surprised it is not more popular. I am not one of those talented ladies that can line their eyes, with ease. I never wore eyeliner until I reached my 30s because I simply did not know how to do it. Every single time I tried, I either make a sloppy line or it would just look crazy. I decided to get this eyeliner based on good reviews and because the local cvs was having a great deal on it. I love this eyeliner, it glides on with ease, the sharp tip is precise and is long lasting. The very black shade is very black, and I have really no other complaints about this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Bjet

Closest to a HG eyeliner. This doesn't smudge for hours (maybe a little by the end of the day) which is hard for me to find because I have the type of eyelid where if I used a pencil liner it would smudge all over the place in 3 mins! I can only use liquid eyeliner for decent wear. This eyeliner felt tip makes it easy for me to draw a line and I've had this for almost a year and the tip still has not dried out yet. I didn't buy this for the lash growth claim so I can't say anything about that since i also don't wear make up every single day. Downside is that I wish this eyeliner was "blacker." I don't think it is black enough it's kinda a really dark grey to me. Maybe it's cause I had mine for a long time? I'm planning on trying their thicker marker eyeliner and hopefully the solution to my colour problem is just a new product.
Edit: Oh also I'll like to mention that I used this on my recent summer trip to Hong Kong and it did not smudge even in crazy humid weather. Because of that trip I ultimately decided this was the closest to an HG eyeliner for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by tssslowe

I have gone through so many eyeliners; crayons, liquid, gels, EVERYTHING to find the perfect one. I'm a big fan of most things Physicians Formulan so when I found this at my local Rite Aid 9 months ago I was stoked to try it.
I haven't bought another liner since. I have stocked up on these in case it's ever discontinued but I've only had to open up one. It lasts forever and goes on so smooth, not too watery and not too pasty. Honestly perfect.
I didnt care too much about the serum part of it until about my 2nd month of using it, I finally started to really noticed the changes. My lashes have gotten significantly longer since I've been using it, which I never expected to happen.

Recommended for the perfect cat eye, or just a precise fine liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

I have had this in Ultra Black for about a year. I only wear makeup once or twice a wk, and almost everytime I do, I use this, and it has not dried up. It is one of the very few liners that does not smudge or flake on my greasy hooded Asian eyelids (small fold/crease that causes upper eyelid to touch the lashline). It has a glossy polish-like finish and does not budge until you take it off, but comes off easily w/ makeup remover. Out of all the liquid liners I have tried this is also the easiest to apply with it's super pointed brush tip that can draw super thin or thick. I don't use it often enough to comment on the serum, but makes me feel better thinking this won't make my eyelashes fall out. It is not the most pigmented eyeliner, but this is pretty close to HG for me.

UPDATE: I've had Ultra Black for years now and still love it! Recently started using Deep Brown for no-makeup makeup days and I love it too! It doesn't seem as long lasting as Ultra Black and definitely fades on the lower lashline, but it's good enough for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great liquid liner that is very easy to use. It is pigmented and consistent in color (unlike some liquid-pen liners that can be very watery). It dries quickly and stays on till you take it off, but comes off very easily with a foaming cleanser. I find it comparable to Stila liner. The only complaint I have is that the brown shade is very dark and way more black than I would like. It is definitely one of the best liquid liners out there if you are looking for black or a very dark brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by conilamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this eyeliner so much! It's easy to create a winged eyeline (well, its my daily routine whenever i have makeup on) This eyeliner is long lasting, it never smudge on me,(I once had it on from 7am to 5pm, and its still looked the same!) I use ultra black, it can create a intense eyeliner look for me.
I have tried some higher ends eyeliners, such as MAC, Lancome, UD, and also the japanese one (dolly wink), i would say this eyeliner works out the best for me. I will keep using it! :D

for the serum, I did try it for few nights, dont really see much of a different. I honestly don't even care about the serum.