October 24, 2014 | 1076 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by tracygray

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this liner. This is the only DS product I buy, the quality is fantastic. Makes my lashes longer and more lush as well as being an amazing liner. I like to buy products that do something else more bang for your buck. The liner doesn't budge on my hot, oily lids other liners do (Bobbi gel liners ect.) By the way the key ingredient is Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 that makes the lashes grow the same ingredient in the fancy expensive serums.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Aurachi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is literally the best eyeliner I have tried. I've tried most of the drugstore eyeliners and some high end ones and this is budge proof and somewhat waterproof. I have oily lids not extreme though and I don't wear primer, but this eyeliner sticks through the whole day! It isn't the most black eyeliner and I have it in ultra black(I have to overlap it sometimes, but I don't even care b/c that's how good it is!) I only bought it for it's eyeliner so I'm not sure if my lashes grew. Taking it off is kind of odd though b/c it sort of crumbles off. Remember to shake it vigorously to have the best application! :]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by PiaJoyAgra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

i've tried a few drugstore pen eyeliners, and this is the best so far! very pigmented black, tip is really pointed to make winging the eyeliner very easy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by viverr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic eye liner. Please, all you ladies who have been tortured with finding smudge-proof liners, please - for the love of God, go out and get this liner!

FYI: MAC Fluidline SUCKS for me. It smudges on me and is a huge, royal pain in the ass to remove.

The only thing I don't like about this eyeliner is that it takes several tries for the liner to "come out". Ie. I'll be there lining my eyes and none of that ink comes out so I'll press it on the back of my hand a little more for new ink to come out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by blu3

DOES NOT SMUDGE!!! holy crap i am impressed with this eye liner. i have extremely oily lids and nothing has gone on without some bit of smudging or transferring and giving me raccoon eyes. this stuff goes on and stays on. I wore for about 3 hours in which i talk my dog on a 1 hour walk, then continued to give her a bath, do laundry and wash dishes. look perfect. not only that, but even the swipe i did on my hand stayed on through bathing my dog!! I haven't tried it on my lower lash line yet so i'll come back to update on that. i also love the packaging. all other liquid liners i've tried are bottles in which you have a "wand" to apply. this liner i can toss in my purse and take it on the go very easily. it looks like a pretty silver pen. my only gripe (not even a gripe) is that the tip is so thin and precise that it takes a few swiped to build up a thicker line at the outer corner of my eye. oh, i got this in Ultra Black and it is indeed, ultra black. if you have oily lids, do yourself and get this liner!
*UPDATE* wore this yesterday to work. did a full cat eye, lined my waterline, and after 7 hours of rigorous work. no smudging, no raccoon eyes. my waterline did fade, but there was no smudging or smearing. the line on my top lid stayed put and looked like perfection at the end of the day. this is definitely my new HG liquid liner
**BTW- I got mine at Ulta. There it was $10.99 but I applied the $3.50 off $10 coupon and ended up getting this for $8.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by hiiixox3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this eye booster eyeliner + serum. For me, it was just alright. I did have to go over my line a few times to get it as opaque as I wanted it to be. What is nice about it though is, when it is on and dries... it stays on. No smudging and no flaking. As for the eye boosting part/serum? I feel like it did not do anything to enhance my lashes (and I used it for about 3 weeks with my make up and alone).
Honestly, would I be repurchasing this product again? Maybe if it's on sale. I feel like it is slightly overprice for a product that is just alright.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

Overall Rating: 5/5
If you love the look of precise, perfect, polished eyeliner, you need this. This eyeliner is phenomenal. I have always been searching for the perfect liquid eyeliner. Something that would not fade, something that was easy to use, something that I could make perfect winged eyeliner with. This is that!
PACKAGING: It is a silver pen-like eyeliner, except the end is NOT a felt tip. It is flexible. It is more like a very thin, precise paintbrush
FORMULA: It is a little watery, but not to the point where it is getting all over the place. Its just the perfect inbetween of watery and thick.
SHADE: I got this in "Ultra Black", because I heard all the other colors were not as pigmented. But ultra black is very black!
FINISH: This is not a matte eyeliner, it does have a bit of a sheen to it, which I dont mind. If you are the kind of person who likes super matte looking eyeliner, this may not be for you.
LASTING POWER: This does not budge. I have worn this for 12 hours and it never fades, or creases or smudges. Yay!
EASE OF USE: It used to take me so long to do winged eyeliner, because It was so easy to mess up with other eyeliners. This performs so well with such ease. It takes me about 20 seconds to do each eye.
PRICE: I got mine at walmart for $11
WOULD I BUY AGAIN: YES
FINAL VERDICT: HG eyeliner!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WOW! I was a huge fan of cream liners (Smashbox Jet Set and MUFE Aqua Black) however, I decided to start using a liquid liner again and wow, am I ever glad I did. What I love most about this is the applicator, it is a marker style that gives a fine or bold line. The formula stays on and also my lashes were longer and stronger looking in 3 weeks! I'm not sure what the ingredient is, but it works and for the price, why not give it a try. I used to use Talika and Tarte lash serums and this does the same thing for me and it's in 1 step! Will repurchase again and again because I'm scared that my lashes will go back to normal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

I have been experiencing eyelash loss lately due to certain mascara's and especially due in part to tightlining my upper lashes with a gel eyeliner. My eyelashes have been falling out in clumps!!! Arrgg! Like I can afford to lose any lashes - LOL!!! Well, my solution has been to switch to Physician's Formula Lash Boosting Organic Mascara and Eye Booster Eyeliner + Serum and NOT tightline my upper lashes. There's been a lot of hype over lash boosting products lately and I'm not so sure I believe that either product will actually cause my lashes to grow, however, if I do get a boost then all the more better! I must say that I love this eyeliner. It's very easy to use and I get a precise line every time. It's also very black. As far as the product claim to last 24 hours, I can personally vouch that it does indeed stay on for 24 hours. I slept in it one night and sure enough the next morning I still had a precise line. I do wash my makeup off every night before bed, but I decided to line just one eye to see how the product held up and it sure did! It's a bit pricey for an DS eyeliner, but I don't mind shelling out a couple more dollars for a product that performs well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by purpleshoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So, I love this eyeliner. I got Ultra Black and let me tell you something, it is pigmented. One swipe of this and my eyeliner was perfect. And, better yet, it lasted all day with no smudging! This is practically a miracle for me, considering I tend to rub my eyes. I was wearing this almost eyeliner every day. Then one day, I left the cap loose. It didn't work after that - it was like there was no eyeliner left in it. I tried writing with it on my hand, running hot water over it, everything. But no eyeliner would come out. I think that it's because of the odd built-in brush it has, maybe the eyeliner dried up in the bristles and are blocking anything from coming out. I don't know. Because I love it so much, I will be buying it again and trying to not let it dry out this time.