April 20, 2014 | 1471 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by ainemorrisx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't happy with this foundation, it was very oily and runny, it only stayed on my skin for about an hour even with primer and had hardly any coverage. I was very disappointed and wouldn't buy this foundation again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this for a drug store foundation. It is affordable and dewy. It is a light-medium coverage with a slightly dewy finish . It works well on my dry skin. I use shade 120, classic ivory. The porcelain is too light and shade 115 is a bit pink. I find the yellow tones in shade 120 tame my slight redness on cheeks. I prefer the almost satin finish because my skin is dry and it is light enough to build if nescessary. This foundation may be a bit too slick for oily skin types but the shade range is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by serafine7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love everything about this product, it's become my HG since I testes it and been using it for almost 2 years now...i have combo skin, with dry patches and oily t-zone. This product make the oily parts look dewy and hides the patches without catching on to them. Smooth application with fingers, or flat foundation brush (that is how I used it, probably works the same with stippling one or any other) glides very nice, lasts IMO around 5-6 hours but I used it with no setting powder whatsoever. The coverage is light to medium, can build extra layer but than looks a bit messy, will not hide but evens tone beautiful. Love love love

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HATE THIS FOUNDATION!!!!! I was super excited about the FitMe line, the concealer and blush are great. But this crap does nothing it promises to! Oil free? Nope. Shine Free? Hellllll no. It feels like motor oil on your face! Stay away from it even if you have the slightest of combo skin. Its gross!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I really like this foundation. It is dewy when applied, and dries to a satin finish. It is light to medium coverage, but can be built up to a coverage between medium and high. It looks very natural. Shade 110 is a very fair, neutral (slightly yellow) shade. This is rare and unique among drugstore foundations. I like to add a touch of 115 to fit my skin tone, but keep it at a ratio of 3:1 (110:115).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As far as a drugstore foundation is concerned this is a perfect color match for my nc35 skin tone (Shade 230 is EXACT). I cannot tell the difference between my skin and this foundation, which is a rarity for someone who has an olive complexion. Though the coverage is sheer, it looks fantastic. It is a "good" skin day type of foundation, so if you're having a hormonal breakout, forget it. I'm the type of person who thinks Revlon Colorstay is hideous on anyone's skin no matter the age or skin type, it looks like a mask so if you enjoy full coverage aka you like wearing a mask this foundation isn't for you. If you are from a different school of thought and like to allow your skin to show through your foundation then you will enjoy this "gel" formula. Fantastic for dry skin, feels lightweight, non- cakey, and flawless. Satin finish and luminous. It also contains SPF, I experienced 0 breakouts. I used to despise this brand, but this foundation has changed that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried a lot of drugstore foundations and have never really liked any from Maybelline. This is one of my favorites so far though, of any brand! I would consider myself to have normal to dry skin, definitely not oily, so I would recommend this to someone like me. The range has a lot of color selections and a lot of the stores put out tester bottles of each so you can try it out first. I ended up going with one of the lightest shades (#115) and it is a great match. The packaging is obviously very sleek and modern and very un-drugstore like which is always a plus! I have to admit, the packaging is what sold me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpMommaxO

Boo you whore is all I gotta say. My face has NEVER felt so dirty, & gross! & I normally do not have sensitive skin but this broke me out really bad!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by sjesic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is one of the few drugstore foundations that actually matches my skin tone nearly perfectly, but unfortunately the formulation isnt the best.

I have dry to normal skin and I *RARELY* need to set my foundation with powder but the Fit Me foundation will just slip off my face and look greasy if I don't set it with ALOT of mattifying powder! As in my face looks oily in about an hour after application and several touch ups and powdering is required through out the day.

So far I have not had any breakouts for this foundation and only for that reason and for the colour being a great match for me I am giving it 3 stars although I would actually give it a 2.5.

Definately not buying this foundation again and anyone with oily or combination skin should just stay away from this!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

**********IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS!!!!! THE FIT ME STICK AND THE FOUNDATION DOESNT WORK.... I HAVE NEVER HAD LUCK WITH MAYBELLINE