July 28, 2014 | 1678 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by whyilovemakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

very blendable, buildable lightweight and light to medium coverage. I really like this but I have combo skin so my skin gets oily through out the day even though I set it with powder

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by cordell89

I do really like this foundation if its mixed with a different one. I like this as a base because it is quite oily, its perfect for other matte foundations to be applied over the top. My preferred everyday foundation is Revlon Colourstay but since it can dry quite quickly when applied on its own, the reason being why I love using this foundation. I definitely agree that it's way too oily on its own, especially if heavily applied.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by BreeLoudMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation...no. My skin gets very oily as the day goes on and this literally separates on my face. It makes me look a hot freakin' mess. Never again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Bunnieskat

I was looking for a foundation that would give me a nice glow because I was so sick of my usual loreal true match I thought it looked too mate . So I purchased this , a couple weeks ago , first off I have a lot of acne scars on my cheek area and on my chin & I do have oily skin & they claim it's for normal to oily skin . I would have to say this is a light to medium coverage , defiantly not build able... I could still see my acne scars This does give off a glow finish if u don't set it with a powder. But I set it with some loose powder and by 7 hours it's shiny but not tooooo shiny . It feels very greasy after a while this does oxidize a little bit I'm defiantly going back to my loreal true match ✌️

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by justbeingme65

this is my everyday foundation, it isn't the best but I like going for natural looks instead of looking like a clown. I have really dry skin and this works perfectly for dry skin. if you have oily skin, this is definitely not for you. I would probably buy this again because its the only foundation I've ever used and the only one that has had good reviews for a drugstore product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by javiejoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nope. If you have oily skin, STAY AWAY. Actually, if you have normal skin, maybe you should also stay away. This stuff is so greasy! It also starts disappearing after a couple hours. I decided to give this stuff a chance and used it for a month. Every day after a couple hours I would have to reapply. What's the point of buying a foundation that doesn't stay on? The only pro's were that the color matching was nice, and it was cheap. Very cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by durtytrey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product but it looks terrible when you try to use the brush. that's why you have you use your hands and it just gets a little messy. I think it's worth the money though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by hazwanrahman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its good for dry skin.normal skin would look glowing in it, oily skin may need blotting or powder. gives decent medium coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

I bought this for 10.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart as I was out of my usual NARS sheer glow and I just didn't have the money to fork out on more. The product is thin and a little goes a very long way. I applied with a stippling brush and it covered my redness and discolouration around my eyes quite well. I set with Rommel stay matte and I am quite happy with the results. I will definitely repurchase in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What can I say that hasn't already been said. This really does turn your face into an oil slick. It also gave me three new zits after wearing it one day. I thought I would try it because my skin has been so dry lately and at best, this wears similar to a tinted moisturizer. I bought it in the shade 120, but it was far too dark. I wouldn't buy this again but it may work for someone without sensitive skin that doesn't need a lot of coverage because the finish is dewy and decent but more than one layer of this stuff is way too greasy.