October 25, 2014 | 1699 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by pandoras666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my second favourite BB cream that I have tried so far. It lost the winning place to its sister, the Gold Label Skin 79 BB cream.

I find that, although there may be a little more coverage with the pink label BB cream, it is also slightly harder to blend and is less moisturising than the gold label, so I have to say I prefer the gold, as I have quite dry skin. However, this cream would definitely suit those with oily skin better than the gold label. It has SPF 25, so you don't need a separate sunscreen, although that is a given with BB creams.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

This bb cream provides almost flawless coverage. It covers my pores, without highlighting the blackheads on my nose - I've never found a product that's been able to do this before. It also evens out my skin tone really well. I have light-medium Asian skin right now because it's winter/spring and it fits my skin tone okay (the pink label is a little darker than the gold). It's also very lightweight, and doesn't feel like I have anything on. I also love that it has SPF 25, which is a huge deal for me.
My main problem with this bb cream though is that it is too drying for my skin. I have to apply moisturizer beforehand, or else it will create dry patches of skin on my cheeks. I have dry-combo skin, so my cheeks can get pretty dry. I feel like this bb cream even makes my nose and forehead dry, so unfortunately I am going to stop using this. Maybe I can go back to the pink label in the summer, when my skin is more sweaty/oily.
Overall if you have light-medium oily skin, then this bb cream will suit you very well.
EDIT: I got 2 cystic pimples on my face so I stopped using this bb cream for a while. When my face got better, I tried using it again and I got some smaller pimples around the same area, so I will not be using this anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a sample pack of 4 bb creams and this is my second favorite (after the Gold).
The coverage is more than the other bb's in the kit, but less than foundation. It blends nicely...really nicely...like, you can't screw it up.
The only reason it isn't my fave is that it is a tiny bit dryer than the Gold, and has a hint more coverage too. So if you have oily skin, you'll def love this stuff!!! And if you're looking for more coverage, this is the stuff you want! It's about as pigmented as a tinted moisturizer, but it goes on way way better/easier. Plus when you take it off, you skin will look even better...It's got all kinds of healing stuff in it that improves your skin while you wear it.
Don't cheap out and buy the Americanized bb creams--they suck!! I've tried a bunch of them and they just looked stupid and made me break out...This is the real-deal Korean authentic stuff that makes skin look and feel amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Teruma

This is a great BB cream, but not suitable for deeper skin tones. It can look a bit greyish, since it's designed for asian skin. It suits me fine and I'm NC25.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by monkeytron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have already repurchased this twice. It is the first asian BB cream I've used and I'm in love. I have oily acne-prone skin and this neither breaks me out nor does it give me an oil slick. In fact, compared to the powder foundations I also own, this really controls oil production. It does go on a little to light, but with a light dusting of my powder on top, it looks perfect. Some of my freckles and red marks show through a bit, but I actually like a natural finish as opposed to a doll-like finish. I also love that it has SPF. I can apply my acne meds or face treatments and apply this on top for sun protection, without having to incorporate a sunscreen.

The consistency is thick and a little goes a long way. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Nealay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best BB cream I have tried. I love the texture, the smell and the packaging. It feels light on my skin, and is great for light nordic skin. The only thing that annoys me is that fact that this product can't be purchased in my country. But with online purchasing that's a minor detail.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is kind of hard to match. I'm pale with a ruddy undertone. When I use this, the color really seems to balance out the redness. The finish is medium coverage, with a dewy finish. A little pump goes a long way. I will use this as long as it's around.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by phoenixg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this BB cream! It was the first one I tried and the one I always come back to. It feels fantastic and light on the skin, and actually improves my skin. It looks completely natural. I wear it every day and sometimes top it with concealer, if needed. Pretty cheap on ebay considering it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I've been using the fake one for the longest time but didn't know until recently, when I bought a real one. My sis had the pink label and I've been using it ever since and realized afterwards that it was the fake packaging. Nonetheless, the real and fake apply quite similarly, just a slight difference in texture in that the real one is more smooth. Honestly, I'm probably an NC 25-35 (depending on the year) and I think this bb cream blends in well with my skin. I think many people forget that this bb cream has to oxidize in order for it to match the skin so when it does, it does not leave my face with a grey cast. The texture is quite smooth and it comes in a pump form which is good for hygienic reasons. However, it is not very compact for traveling so I would not travel with it but rather take another bb cream instead as it's quite bulky. I don't notice any smell to it either which is good for people who have sensitivity to fragrance. When I use this bb cream, I don't pump an entire pump out; I probably only pump half of it as half already covers my face well. It doesn't provide full coverage, more like light to medium. So if there's any redness or imperfections that need to be covered up, a concealer is probably recommended. I find that if I apply a full pump, I feel my face gets heavy and bit cakey. It does give a dewy look which some people may or may not like. I apply a setting powder on top of it to help mattify it a bit and to help it stay on the day longer and absorb oil. It doesn't feel sticky after applying and would blend well if people wear cream blushes or what not. Overall, I think this is a good bb cream and would recommend it. I'll always be purchasing bb creams to test out different products so not a HG yet for me! But it's always nice to have one on hand :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by SunshineJoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first BB cream and I'm surprised so many people like it.

Pros -

Not heavy or cakey.
"Good" for your skin.
It's cute :)

Cons -

VERY dewy finish, even though a lot of people say this is meant for oily skinned people. Uh, no. Very, very dewy! I would not recommend this for oily skin at all.

Super light coverage. Okay, so this isn't foundation, but still. We're talking very, very light coverage.

Horrible color. I'm an NC 15-20 and this does NOT match. WAY too light and completely grey undertones. This would match a corpse, no one else. If you think this matches you, it's probably just because the coverage is SO light that your skin shows through enough to make it feel like it half-way matches.

Overall -

Not impressed. If I wear this, I spend the rest of the time putting make-up on top if it to "fix" the way it looks. If I use this I have to put on concealer, to actually cover stuff. Then mineral foundation to correct the awful color and give more coverage. Then a serious mattifying powder so I'm not a dewy mess!

I would only recommend this to someone with dry skin, who wants very light coverage, and is very pale. This won't work well for anyone else in my opinion!