July 29, 2014 | 1840 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by cookiemunchkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin is on the darker side (NC42), but I still think this is a fantastic product! If I put on a very thin layer of this product, my blemishes are not concealed at all but my overall skin tone is even and looks quite natural. I do not look pale or gray/ashy. If I want better coverage, I simply mix this with an equal amount of my foundation and apply to my face with my fingers to get a very natural look with some decent coverage. My skin looks flawless, and after only one week of use I am noticing some lightening of my acne scars and softer skin!

I do wish that this was available in a darker shade so I can stick to using one product, but it is made in a country where the majority of people are lighter in color and so they will make what their primary customer base uses.

Though the SPF level for this is high, I still use a light sunscreen underneath for extra sun protection (according to experts, the amount of BB cream a person would normally apply to their face would not provide adequate protection). I have noticed that this has a tendency to clog the pores on my nose after a couple days of use, so it is also important to lightly exfoliate every few days as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by mtyt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually don't use this anymore as i've found most suitable products, but i've given it a good rating because it was my holy grail for like two years.

Pros:
- good coverage
- colour match for my pale skin
- staying powder
- lasts quite awhile though you will get oily by the end of the day

Cons:
- clogs pores, had to cleanse extra if i used this
- no colour choice so you have to have the right skin tone

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Susanfoster90

This was one of the first bb creams I had invested in! The packaging was very pretty and looked good quality! But was quite un handy if I wanted to put it in a small bag! This bb cream gave me a decent coverage! In first application this was very grey looking on my skin but it did oxidise after 10 mins, I also found that it was very oily and I needed to keep blotting my face throughout the day (even with powder) in comparison to the missha perfect cover bb cream I found the missha had a much better coverage and the oiliness was much better compared to the skin79! I would recommend the missha perfect cover bb cream if u have oily skin and are looking for more coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by nadialew

After my third bottles on this, I moved on. Don't get me wrong, it is still a pretty good product all in all. I received a lot of compliments when I started using it. Good coverage and it gave my face a nice pinkish glow through the day. It was almost not easy to tell that I had applied anything on my face. However, it did get a bit oily in the end of day although not causing breakout. But the reason I stopped using it was because after a while my bare skin turned dull looking and less bright. I cannot pinpoint the problem to this bb cream. But I decided it is not for everyday use.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

About my skin: NC20, acne scars, light acne. Used to have oily skin but since I moved to a colder place I've experienced drier/normal skin.

The effect it gives: GRAY at first (beware!) but definitely goes away. You only need a pump for your whole face. Lessens appearance of pores, evens out skin tone. does not cover acne scars or acne but they look less prominent. Sheer coverage, looks like skin, just a little more polished. I feel like it brightens my skin after I remove it.

One time I put it on my neck and face. I took a nap so I removed it from my face but not my neck and I ended up with a bumpy rash on my neck & a little of my chin. It went away in a couple of days. Since then, I haven't experienced any bumps like that on my face, and I haven't worn it on my neck since.

Will not purchase again because of the allergic reaction, but I will be on the hunt for another good bb cream :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

***EDIT***This BB cream has completly dried up my face. Also, it's probably not worth the time and effort to apply makeup which will only last for a couple of hours.
***Original Review*** Let me first say that I do not love this BB cream but I do LIKE it. As far as BB creams go, this is the best that I have tried. I enjoy slapping this cream on my face and heading out the door on a lazy weekend. The coverage is superior to any other BB creams. I still have a few red spots and need concealer under my eyes but it does an excellent job of blurring or covering most imperfections. The lasting power is only about 4 hours on me. After 4 hours, the oil sets in and blemishes reappear. I would repurchase again but only in the winter. This product leaves me paler than usual so it definitely wouldn't work on my summer complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Sykeq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Skin type: I'm Asian with the usual yellow undertone. I have moderate acne, combination skin, pretty enlarged pores especially around my cheek area, as well as sensitive skin that heals very slowly.

I only started using BB creams very recently and have never looked back since. Skin79 is my 2nd BB cream purchase (my first was Dr. Wu's Acnecur which was a little too greasy & ashy), and is already on my HG list. It feels very light and moisturizing on the skin, like you're not wearing any thing at all, yet manages to hide signs of redness and smaller blemishes. I still have to use concealer to completely cover my acne scars and dark circles, but that's ok as coverage of this BB cream tends to lean more towards medium. What it does particularly well is evening out skin tone. It blends rather smoothly with fingers, though I find this goes on better with a well moisturized face. When you first slap it on, the color looks an alarming grey but begins to oxidize after a few minutes and within an hour or so it would have magically melted into my skin, making it look like I'm hardly wearing any make-up. As for staying power, I'd say its fairly budge proof and decently keeps oiliness at bay. Depending on humidity and the kind of activities you're engaged in while wearing this, I believe you can get a good 6-8hrs before it starts to fade and look splotchy. It withstood me leaning over a BBQ fire for 2hrs, so I'd say it's pretty long lasting! What I also love about this BB cream is that it seems to have lightened quite a few of the scars and dark spots on my face, and my skin felt significantly smoother after just a week of daily application. The only slightly annoying thing about this BB cream is that it does require some time to set in before applying pressed powder (if you need heavier coverage). But I guess this could be easily resolved by using translucent or loose powder instead.

Overall, this is a lovely product that provided very natural, long-lasting coverage for me and most importantly, improved my skin texture and didn't cause any breakouts. A definite re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this. Natural, dewy finish. Very buildable, easily blended w fingers. MUST be set with powder though because the finish is very very dewy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by TrinaBee

So I wore this last summer and I must say it really does make your skin look nice! It gives you a dewy fresh look, it does look kind of thick on the skin which is why I would opt for something lighter and I don't like the scent (scents can be irritating to skin long term) I actually thought this foundation gave me a baby face haha. It just kind of gives your skin this soft baby quality I found it made me look younger. So I switched to Revlon nearly naked but I guess it depends on what look you go for. I see why this is perfect for asian skin seeing as their culture loves that kind of cute look :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I dragged this product out from my ever expanding BB collection to give it a second try. I normally dont review products until i have used them for at least a week, but given this is similar to the VIP Gold version which I have quite a bit of experience with, I figured a review would be okay.
This is a lighter shade than the VIP Gold and it is pink based while the Gold is more yellow. This is a heavier more matte and opaque coverage than VIP Gold, which is more transparent and leaves the skin looking radiant. Both appear to be quite moisturizing on my dry skin, VIP Gold being slightly moreso, feeling almost oily on the skin, while Hot Pink feels dry to the touch – something I appreciate as I dont need to fear it transferring (which never happened with VIP Gold, but the fear remains given the texture just the same). While the grey cast it gives can be rather daunting, it does fade or oxidize away. I also apreciate that this BB's scent is not overwhelming, VIP Gold seems slightly more fragrent while Misha's Perfect Cover is gag inducing, good thing I like how it looks!
Upon swatching several of my more moisturizing Bbs on my arms to see which would be light in tone and thus suitable for use in winter Hot Pink came in a surprising third – surprising as VIP Gold is much too dark for me right now. My Missha Perfect Cover in 21 is darker and more orange, Holika Holika's Aqua Petit Jelly Bb in shade 1 came in first being a perfect match and Skinfood's Red Bean BB in shade 1 came in second, having a more yellow tone. I opted to retry the Hot Pink given VIP Gold requires less effort and prep in order to have it work on my dry winter skin and I had hoped to find the same results. I did. I mixed Hot Pink with a dollop of Skin79's Crystal Pearl on the back of my hand and applied. I added the Crystal Pearl to thin out the texture and lighten the tone slightly, it worked like a charm. Oh my goodness. I found this combo looked wonderful on my skin! It imparted an even tone, was super pale (which I am), and left a healthy but subtle glow...yep, screw the rest of my Bbs, this will be my winter go-to for the time being. Little effort and great results? Bring it. I highlighted the bridge of my nose, tops of my cheekbones and middle of my forehead with the highlighter included with the Crystal Pearl BB and my skin looked like Korean movie star perfection. Upon removing my makeup, my skin looked and felt healthier than it does with most of my other Bbs as well. All my Skin79s (VIP Gold, Crystal Pearl and Lovely Girl) have left me with lovely skin once removed, along with my Missha Perfect Cover and my Lioele Beyond the Solution – they all have thicker textures, perhaps this has something to do with it? As impressed as I am with my other Bbs; Misha, Holika Holika, Skinfood, Lioele – this one has blown them out of the water for my current skin tone and texture. I will be forgoing using others for the time being. I suppose I will have to update my other reviews.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No