on 4/23/2013 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i love this stuff! i bought it after using a western brand "bb cream" and realized it's just tinted moisturizer. this comes out a bit grayish and even seems like it will be too dark for my fair skin. most people say to apply one pump but thats too much- about a half or maybe 3/4 of a pump works best. the directions on the bottle are translated very poorly into english, which is just hilarious. i love the pump feature but it would be nice if it had some kind of lid or cover, i feel like bacteria will get in the little spout thing, so i actually just dab tea tree oil in there after i use it. not sure if it will pump out in my makeup bag while travelling. have only used for a few days but i have not noticed any worsening of acne. if you are oily like me, i suggest putting setting powder over the cream after it adjusts.

on 4/18/2013 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm on my third bottle of this stuff and I'm not sure I'll ever stop using it. I recently ran out (because the annoying package design makes it difficult to tell when it's low) and I could tell a big difference in my skin. I had to use something else I had in my makeup bag while I waited for a new bottle and my skin erupted! I put this stuff on again today and I'm back to looking great! It evens my skin and controls oil for most of the day. Somehow it even helps to diminish the breakouts I was experiencing from my use of another product. It's sort of amazing.
I use a light dusting of Alima Mineral Foundation on top and get a great natural look. I ordered mind from Katie the Babe on Amazon and it seems to be the real deal - it's checks out on all the fake red flags you find when you Google the product.
One bottle lasts me a good three months or so.
Highly recommend!

This is the first Korean bb cream I have tried - thought I might as well start with the most popular one ;) - but I regret to say it seems far too drying, I noticed dry patches showing up around my nose and between the eyebrows after three hours of wearing this, despite using moisturizer underneath. Also, the result was actually too natural, seeing as it was that my face looked exactly the same after application as before. I couldn't notice any coverage or finish to speak of... I mean, I have pretty good skin to start with, but I was expecting some kind of visual effect all the same...Hm. I will try the Gold label next, which is supposed to work better for dry skin.

on 4/17/2013 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

very good for everyday use. Coverage - light to medium, doesn't give too much shine as some BB creams do, so good for my oily skin. Another advantage is that it doesn't clog wrinkles.

on 4/13/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is my everyday go to base product. Almost a HG product for me I think. I have oily acne prone skin and I think that this BB cream does a good job of controlling the oils, although of course later on in the day I will need to blot. It does not break me out, in fact I think it has helped to reduce scarring and I have a smoother skin texture. The finish is nice and natural and it has a nice amount of coverage. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.

on 4/11/2013 10:59:00 AM

Product - Very impressed with this product. I have been using this for about a month. I don't have any major skin issues (so I can't attest to any healing or preventative properties), but I prefer to wear a TM or BB cream to even out my coloring. This BB cream does in fact lean a little grey-purple before application. Since I don't need a ton of coverage, and we live in a very dry climate, I blend this 50/50 with my moisturizer/serum before applying - something heavier when my skin is feeling particularly dry, or a light daily SPF15 moisturizer during summer months. (I'll update this review if I ever wear it straight from the bottle.) It goes on smoothly and blends easily. Unlike some TMs it doesn't seem to highlight dry flaky areas of skin as badly. Does a great job of evening out my coloring and leaves a flawless canvas with which to work. I'm AAB/NC25 so I suppose this BB cream was "meant" for gals like me. Indeed, it is an excellent match for me. What I like most about this BB cream is its water-resistance - it may even be waterproof. My old TM would rub off easily whenever I touched my face, blew my nose, whatever. This BB stays puts and never comes off on a tissue or scarf or hands, yet it doesn't plug my pores or weigh down my skin. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy or drying. I love that I can touch my face during the day and not worry about it wearing or rubbing off. It wears so well, it feels like I'm not wearing a BB or TM at all. Washes off without difficulty at the end of the day with my usual skincare routine.

Packaging - Full size unit is a squat cylinder of fuschia plastic, and the top surface is pressed to push product out of a small hole at the top of the cylinder. Surprisingly good control.

Other - What the heck is "beblesh"? LOL.

Overall - Pretty sure this is a HG item, but I'll be trying some of the other Skin79 BB formulations anyway to confirm :)

UPDATE: I decided to keep both the Hot Pink Super+ and VIP Gold Super+ on hand. Turns out the Gold is better suited for my skin during the drier winter months, and Hot Pink during warmer weather. continued >>

This is my favorite bb cream by far. I have tried dr.jart and lioele also but found that they just didn't look natural & even with a setting powder they moved around a lot on my skin. But this bb cream is pretty darn amazing if I do say so myself. It has a pretty good spf (25), light/medium coverage, doesn't break me out (amazing!!), no cake finish, and it actually seems to be slowly fading my acne scars. I initially bought the travel size but I already purchased the full sized bottle from prettyandcute.com for around $20 which is a steal compared with high end foundations that are about $50 and include no skin benefits except coverage. I love it and will continue to use! I also love that it includes physical sunscreen and not chemical. That's a big deal to me because chemical sunscreens tend to cause me skin problems. Oh and if I need the extra coverage I put this on, dab with the beautyblender then layer on makeup forever hd foundation then finish with a translucent setting powder and it is pretty flawless!

on 4/8/2013 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I do like how this is smooth on my skin and actually DOES look like my skin in texture, but the only problem is that it still is too light for me, even in the winter. I realize that I'm not one of those light-skinned Asians, but nor am I dark (I'm medium), and since this was made for Asians, I thought it would work better on me or at least have more of a golden-ness after oxidizing. I'm still trying to find some use for it, and I have noticed that if I mix it with mineral foundation, it gives quite good coverage -- unfortunately, mixing it ruins the texture for me and makes me look cakey up close. Overall, I would recommend this product if you have light, cool toned skin, but it is not for me. Coverage is not amazing, but I do notice that it noticeably fades away some of my redness.

on 4/6/2013 8:50:00 PM

I bought this because it had such great reviews. But it's not for me. Meh. Coverage is good. Packaging is fine. Price is average. But it is very grey looking. My biggest complaint with this is the smell. It is positively noxious, and it sticks around. My face smelled like stinky grandma perfume all day long.

on 4/5/2013 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I feel a little guilty revewing this because I only used it once, from a sample packet. But I wanted to give my (very brief) experience with it. For reference, I'm MAC NC10-15, NARS Gobi or Siberia. I've been on a hunt for a while now for a BB Cream that will work with my skin. The skincare benefits really appeal to me, and I like the idea of putting makeup on my face that will actually *help* my skin. So far I've tried the Skin79 Orange BB Cream (dried out my skin, made me itch, accentuated pores, caked up), and the VIP Gold (still a little itchy, still caked up a little, and also accentuated pores). As a last resort I thought I'd try the sample packet of the Pink Label BB Cream I'd received with my Gold order.
I thought it applied soooo nicely! It literally immediately just melted into my skin. It blended very well and gave just the right amount of coverage for me (light-medium) after a couple layers. Initially I loved the finish! It actually looked like this one was going to cover my pores! I was so excited.
Then I looked in the mirror a few hours later and saw that my pores were showing just as much, and my skin looked very dehydrated. I do know this one is recommended more for people with oily skin (mine is normal or normal/combination) so that's kind of my own fault. But it sure dried me out pretty fast. I had even applied moisturizer before putting on the BB Cream.
Needless to say, this wasn't the miracle product I was hoping for. I'm going to keep trying to work with the VIP Gold, but I won't be trying any other Skin79 products unfortunately. I've ordered some samples of Lioele's Triple The Function BB Cream. If that doesn't work I think I'm going to have to give up on Korean BB Creams, which is a shame. I really do believe in the lightening effects they have. I've got a spot of hyperpigmentation from a horrific pimple I had a couple months ago that refused to fade at all. In the two weeks I've been testing the Skin79 BB Creams, the spot has become significantly smaller and lighter (I would say it's improved by 60%). I envy those who can wear these products!

Video Reviews & Tutorials