St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 6/23/2012 4:07:00 AM

Love this. It scrubs away all the dead skin and makes my face feel so smooth. I also noticed it really reduced redness and prevented pimples. And it smells great! I'm on my 5th bottle and will continue to buy!!

on 6/10/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have blemish prone combination skin.
This product has done nothing but irritate my skin.
The tiny little scrub beads are way too harsh. I don't have sensitive skin at all, and this scrub stung my face . Was very unpleasant.

Its drying as well. But that's expected.

I don't recommended this product if you have breakouts on your face, its just too irritating on them.

on 6/5/2012 10:23:00 PM

The product is effective and such a steal. I'm a teen with combo skin- and it takes care of my dry cheeks and my oily T-Zone. My skin feels soft and clean after I use this and I notice my breakouts slowly disappear with each application. I wouldn't over-use it though, I use this product twice a weak because it really exfoliates my skin and anymore would be too much. This definitely keeps my breakouts/pimples under control and is the best drugstore scrub out there. I strongly suggest this. Plus, the smell is great.

on 6/2/2012 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite drugstore scrub. I prefer this over St. Ives' Apricot scrub since it has smaller granules and is much gentler. I don't have any especially notable acne or other skin blemishes, but I do notice that my skin tends to get ashy especially during the colder months and this scrub is a great way to buff away dead skin and keep your face nice and bright.

My SO has gotten his hands on this scrub and ever since I have had to re-purchase every couple months since he likes to use a HUGE glob of it...a pea-size amount is all you really need so if you do not have an over-extravagant SO using it all up the tube should last you quite a while.

on 5/22/2012 2:27:00 AM

This is one of my favorite face-scubs I've ever used. I like that it's a very fine scrub, its not as harsh as most other drug-store facial scrubs. I feel like it actually exfoliates better because the particles are so fine, but they also dont irritate my sensitive skin or make it feel dry. I love the smell, its a very light calming scent. I love it as an exfoliator but as an acne treatment I am indifferent, it does have salicylic acid which is an ane treatment but I do not like to use scrubs daily.

on 5/16/2012 8:48:00 PM

This is a good scrub if you dont want to spend a lot of money. I prefer that one to the apricot scrub since its not as rough as the apricot scrub. It smells great, and I use this maybe 3 to 4 times a week and my skin is gorgeous :)

on 5/14/2012 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I agree that this is an okay scrub. A little harsh for my sensitive/acne-prone skin. The scrubbers are really tiny but feel sort of sharp on my face. That being said, I was never left with any irritation, but I also don't think it did much for my skin, either. Would not repurchase, as I'm trying hard to simplify my routine.

on 5/14/2012 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product is okay... I can remember buying it because of the "green tea" in the title. I cannot say I love it... But I have been through 5 tubes, haha. It doesn't wow me, but it also doesn't irritate my skin and fights my little bouts of acne. I wouldn't mind finding something better :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this just as much as the original St. Ive's apricot scrub. It's not as coarse, so I can't really use it to buff out my dry skin, but it is GREAT for blemishes and for the overall appearance of my skin. It gives me a nice glowing look. I actually like to use this as a face mask, applying it to damp skin and allowing it to dry before washing it off. Exfoliates beautifully and smells great.

on 5/12/2012 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I decided to buy this product after I finished my apricot scrub and was looking for an exfoliating cleanser I could use several times a week, also I have a weakness for all things green tea! I adore the smell, but this scrub didn't really do much for my skin: it didn't break me out, nor did it stop me from breaking out. As a previous reviewer mentioned, I also noticed how the apricot scrub was more abrasive, of which I felt helped exfoliate my skin better than the green tea.