April 16, 2014 | 893 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by dreamyms

I love this product! I used to have a lot of pre-acne bumps on my face, and my face would become pretty greasy throughout the day. I began to use this about once or twice a day, and now my face is almost completely clear. I could see a difference after using it for only a day. I tried a lot of acne products before this, including a 20% salicylic acid peel and a neutrogena wash, but most just tried my face out without getting rid of the acne. I will definitely continue to use this, it's done a lot for me..
However, it tends to leave grainy white stuff on my face, it's especially hard to wash it off when it gets in my eyebrow. This isn't a huge problem, but I'm sort of afraid to use this before going out anywhere or when I'm in a rush. After I wash it off I have to check to make sure there's no white specks on my face when it dries again.
Overall, amazing product!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by dwdoubledead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Made my nice and smooth the first time, then i broke out horribly and my skin became incredibly flaky at the same time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by llmcmanes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is AWESOME. I usually do not have problem skin but the past year had cystic type acne because of an allergy to silicone in face and hair products. It was taking forever to get rid of it and my skin was bumpy and had uneven tone. I tried this product after reading the review on here and I will continue to purchase it as it has saved me.

After the first use my skin felt smoother. After a week of using my skin was clearer, less red, more even looking. Even thou I have stopped using products that caused the allergy; this scrub helped my skin get back in shape and is also helping it stay there.

The smell was fine and the grain is not too harsh and washed away clean. I have combination skin and my skin did not feel tight or dry after using either. I want to try the face soap now because the scrub is so good. The other nice thing is a little goes a long way with this product. It is an awesome price for the amount you use.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I picked this up in the little travel size tube. It's great! It's been doing a pretty great job at keeping my acne at bay, and the little granules in it have been keeping my face extra soft. I find the regular scrub is much too harsh, but this one is gentle. Definitely going back to get a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

My husband LOVES this scrub. He hates all skin care and before this (and the Apricot scrub, which I found out he was using every day... yikes, too harsh!) he used bar soap. Finally stepping up in his skincare! If he did not love it, he would not use it, trust me. This is good stuff. It is gentler than the regular St. Ives Apricot scrub, the grains are much much smaller. I find this less irritating and I like the scent as well. Easy to use and rinses clean. My foundations seem to go on better when I use this in the morning. I have repurchased this often as it is a staple in my house now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by yorkieluvr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this scrub!! Its very gentle, in fact I use it almost every morning. I also love Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore scrub, so I switch between them. The smell of the St. Ives is sooo wonderful and it leaves my face so soft and smooth and I never get flakies!. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by BrightEyes9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Totally surprised how much I like this product. I have slightly sensitive skin (breaks out from various products) but also rather impervious to correcting formulas (most things do not make improvements)--but this product did. Used a sample to give a try during the month of August (generally a bad skin month for me) and I had very little if any acne. OK, that has convinced me to give it a longer trial. Will pick up the full size this week. My skin is noticeably smoother and I find I use it every morning gently though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by varmintrifle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I just started using this last week after I began mysteriously breaking out on my chin. This not only healed the active breakouts but totally cleared all of those horrible little "future zit" bumps I had as well. I don't notice the redness reducing properties but it is definitely gentle and doesn't increase redness at all. It is also non-drying. I don't get that usual shiny, dry tightness I get after using most acne cleansers. Rather, it gives my skin a soft, moisturized, glowing look. It smells good too! I have yet to purchase their Green Tea gel cleanser, and I am really interested in their body wash as my upper back is my true problem area. I will definitely buy this again as well as the other St. Ives Green Tea cleansers. Hopefully I will be as satisfied with those products as much as I am with this scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

This is one of those things I purchase, not because I really need it, but because I think it's great in its own little way. I don't really have trouble with acne, actually I only get acne these days when my skin reacts to a product or I'm stressed.

I don't use this scrub all the time, my skin is dry and if I use this to much my face will dry out even more, but it's great as a mild exfoliate. Also, the smell is amazing! I wish they made a body wash with the scent. I loved the smell so much I made my boyfriend smell if when he came home.

My skin does feel amazingly soft after using this, but since my skin is more prone to drying out around my nose and on my check area, I moisturize afterwards.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2011 8:36:00 AM More reviews by greenyshell

I've been obsessed with anything green my whole life lol
i came across this st ives green tea scrub at a local drugstore in sydney after read quite a good review abput this product. i currently using the neutrogena green tea scrub and loving it to the max. In a mission of trying out something new i decided to give this scrub a go. unfortunately, this is just not my thing. the beads was just to smooth, it does not scrub well. not too sure but neutrogena one contains 2% salicylic acid but it doesn't dry out my skin. Different story with st ives one, my skin look as if i have not drink for almost a month. anyway i wont repurchase!