September 21, 2014 | 1765 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by heyimsabrinaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The scrub along with the cleanser have helped my acne but not cleared it up. After using both I noticed my skin getting better, but the acne is still there. Probably cause im still a teen, and for most acne doesn't go away till 18 years or +. I use this product every other day, because it could be to harsh and i don't want to aggravate my acne. It is still lighter than the apricot scrub, and has a nice texture/smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by josieflo

I thought I would like this because it has green tea, but I really didn't. It's supposed to get rid of dead skin, but I ended up with more flaky dry patches. It made my skin feel really dry even after I moisturized it. I have been using this for over a month and I have been realizing that this is the cause of my breakouts

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by boothekool

I have had keratosis pilaris on my arms for as long as I can remember. I tried the St. Ive's apricot scrub and it worked relatively well. But it didn't clear it up. Today I used the green tea one along with dove go fresh body wash and it has totally cleared up the redness and bumbs except for a few small ones. WOW. Hopefully it continues like this. Will definitely buy again. 100% recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by auntmeme

I like that the scrubbers are small and dense, so you can really feel them working. Also, the scent is nice. However, this product can be drying, especially in the winter time, and be careful not to get it in your hair, because it leavea a film. I'm able to use this product daily in the summer and weekly in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by GinnyKiyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Texture: Very fine, not like their apricot scrub. Slightly foams which I like very much.

Price: Very affordable, I got it on sale for less than $4 and you only need a pea size amount.

Smell: Very refreshing, I wouldn't say it smells like green tea but it's great. I wish the scent was a bit lighter though.

Overall: This scrub is light, isn't as creamy as the other St. Ives scrubs but it's gentle to use twice a week. Even for anyone with acne, this would be a good exfoliator to consider using. Because it's so gentle and effective I would repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Adrianlu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good gentle scrub. This has replace Clinique's rinse of scrub for me. It does irritate my super sensitive skin or dry it out. I use this once per week. I usually have issues with salicylic acid but, so far this has been ok. I originally bought the trail size version of this and after I discovered I liked this product a lot I got the full size version for around $3 and gave the trail size to my sister when I noticed her skin needed some exfoliation. Overall great product in my skincare routine and I will def. repurchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by tequila_sunrise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this every other day. My face doesn't really have any serious acne so I can't say this does a lot to my skin. I do like the smell and the tiny granules which help to cleanse out the pores. Did my face change after use? Not at all. I have combination skin, too. But I like the fact that I paid $3 for a face wash that didn't overly dry my skin. I've used this for over 6 months and I'm willing to repurchase because of the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by DeeBtq

I wouldn't purchase this product again too harsh, but would reccomend using once a week for a good exfoliation, but did nothing for my acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by carolinestrange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scrub caused me to break out...acne all over my forehead! I don't think it's a bad product, but test it out before using it every day and buy the LITTLE travel bottle first for about 98 cents. It smells nice and feels good but made me break out...might work better for somebody else!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by indiana2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought a 1 oz tube from Target on a trip to the US to sample as the salicylic acid in it grabbed my attention. I should have bought a big-sized tube and more! My skin, acne-prone and oily has a tendency to get dull and rough. I was surprised after only a few washes, my skin felt smoother. The cystic acne I usually have each month on my jawline dried up and there was over-all clarity. And this is so much better and finer than the apricot scrub which I tried but never worked for me. Now I try to use it once a day. If this keeps up, this will be my HG cleanser/scrub. And the best part of all it that it is inexpensive (I hope here in Canada). If not, I can always order online.