St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

Love the scent and is a good alternative when you don't want to over exfoliate. Does what it says!

Pro:
Soothes the skin
Cleanses and exfoliates
Helps with acnes
Love the scent

Con:
may not work if you have severe acne

Would buy again

This one is better than the apricot one! My skin always looks really nice the day after I use it. I recommend using a mask after exfoliating!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i like this product. it smells nice and refreshing and does a good job of exfoliating. i would buy it again but i'd like to try other products to see if i can find something better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

makes your skin feel clean and it smells amazing.
didn't do much for my acne, but it does exfoliate your skin!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Smells great, a very gentle scrub and works very well! Makes my face feel clean without drying it out, and smells nice without being overpowering! Very nice scrub!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i really do like this product. it's a very gentle exfoliator compared to other st ives scrubs. this product feels good on my skin and has a nice scent as an added bonus! the only downside is the it makes my skin feel a little tight, but other than that it's a great product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i really like this scrub! i usually use this in the summer because it helps me get rid of all that excess oil off my face. i got this last week at Walmart, for only 4$, and i'm really happy with it. the only thing that i don't like about it is that the harsh chemical products that are in there sometimes dries my skin out, so i try to limit my use of this to once a week or so :D , altogether, i like this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I usually use this scrub in summer, as it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean, and is more helpful eliminating my oil than the Apricot Scrub. The 1% of salicylic acid, is also great in helping me control my problematic skin.

The consistency of this exfoliator is very different to that of the Apricot Scrub - the consistency of the scrub is a lot softer - more like wet caster sugar - possibly finer, in a gel, as opposed to the Apricot Scrub which feels more like wet sand in a creamy mixture? Thus, as a mechanical exfoliator, it is much more gentle on the skin, so I can use it nearly once every one or two days. However, it's cleansing properties are much stronger than the Apricot Scrub, leaving the skin a lot drier.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This scrub works pretty well on my skin. It's more gentle than the apricot scrub. It's adds glow to my skin and slowly dries out m pimples. I use witchhazel after the scrub in the morning. I guess both of these work great on my skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This scrub is amazing!!!!! I used to have really bad skin throughout most of high school, then all of the sudden I stopped breaking out about 6 months ago. Just out of the blue. I wasn't using any special products or anything. Anyway the last few days I started breaking out really badly. Blackheads all over my nose and small blemishes all over my cheeks and forehead. My friend recommended this and voile-I've used it 3 times and already there's a huge difference. Almost all the blemishes are gone and the blackheads are starting to go away. It's surprisingly gentle for a scrub and my skin is sooo soft after I use it. Could not be more happy with this product