September 30, 2014 | 1780 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by BeautyLover99

When I first saw eos lipbalm at walmart i thought it was candy but it was actually lipbalm! I was very suprise of how the packaging was! super super super cute :) The first one i bought was " Summer Fruit" I didnt really like the scent of it , so i tried "Lemon Drop" And i LOVED it!! I absolutely love the smell of lemons!

Pros:
- amazing scents
- very cute packaging
- spf 15 (great for summer)
- very moisturizing
- stay on lips for pretty long time.]

Cons:
- hard to store cuz its kinda big
- kinda pricey

Overall Rating : 5 Stars!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by voii10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think the EOS lip balm are pretty good ones since they're organic and they really helped moisturizing my dry lips. But unfortunately I don't like this lip balm being sweet!!! This is the only negative aspect about it.

Advantages:
- not sticky
- lovely scent
- cute design
- moisturizes & smoothes lips
- organic ingredients
- some of the lip balms even have SPF

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by missjuly15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the Summerfruit one, and I love it! The packaging is great... I never lose it in my purse! The rubber grip is good because even with lotioned hands you can open this. I like the Lemondrop flavor the best, but Summerfruit is 2nd!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by davesmsperfect

This is a great lip balm. Light on your lips & not sticky. I also love the flavor & cute packaging.

My only problem with it is it isn't very long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by fieryrose13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it! Of course, the whole reason I bought it was for the unusual shape (who wouldn't love lip balm in a ball?), but the product itself has really impressed me. Not only does this one smell great, it tastes good, too...it doesn't have that waxy taste other lip balms have. It's fun to apply, has good, sturdy packaging, and really does what it sets out to do. The SPF is a big plus, too. I'll definitely buy it again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Jenny7909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this item I have bought all kinds of lip items this is one I keep coming back too!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by stl

I picked this because of its packaging. Very cute and I love yellow. It's moisturizing enough, and not sticky. I quite like it. But my boyfriend just hates it, he said the smell is artificial and he hates it on me. So....there you go. I probably would still repurchase as I just love the packaging!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by szebal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this lip balm - and the packaging just makes it even better. Not too heavy or sticky, and the taste is so yummy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot, especially the SPF and the yummy flavor! However, like others said, the packaging is not practical. I'll still buy it again though!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by musicianbeautician12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really good buy for the price!! I love the rubbery surface and the way it clicks when it's all the way closed. It tastes good (always a plus), smells, good, and just feels good. Has a lip-glossy shine that makes it really nice and natural looking but still looking like you try to look good. (Trust me, I do!) The moisturizers do work and my lips are softer after I use this. It's nice for school, but my only problem is that the sphere shape is hard to fit into jeans. It looks kinda weird if you can fit it. Other than that, I would definitely get another and will be getting more of these.