August 28, 2014 | 840 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know why everyone likes these. They make my eyelids sting and don't take off waterproof mascara easily. I give them a 2 because the packaging is good for travel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

Doesn't irritate my eyes. Doesn't cause zits. Removes eye makeup as long as you a) are not wearing waterproof mascara (doesn't put a dent in the stuff), b) are not wearing eyeliner close to the waterline (doesn't seem to get between the lashes) c) use 2 or 3 pads. Meh.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by HappyGoLucky27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover is very easy to use especially when travelling and all eye makeup including tough stubborn mascara are removed although you do need a few pads. I'm giving it a 3 because it does remove all eye makeup like I said however, it is really oily despite the product name. I find that even after I use a second cleanser to wash my face, around my eye area it's still oily. Also it stings my eyes but it is a fantastic product to remove all traces of eye make up. Price isn't too cheap either: 80 pads for $20 in Australia.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Lilyinchicago

I tried this product a few days ago. As I opened the bottle, I smelled too much alcohol. I tried it on my eyes and I experienced slight burning. I don't think the packaging is very conducive with traveling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

Great for travelling cause you won't need to lug around cottonballs and a bottled liquid remover, but isnt the greatest at removing waterproof mascara. I find that I use these, then take a cotton swabby and dip that into the bottled liquid remover for masc. LOL sounds like double the work. Not a bad product though..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

I've been using these for years and usually end up going back to this product. What I love the most about these in the convenience of them. When I'm taking off my makeup at night, I don't want to have to pull out cotton pads, remover, etc., and these are pre-moistened pads so they're quick and easy. It removes most of my eye makeup with one pad. I haven't had any irritation, and the price is outstanding. I stock up on these when Ulta has a sale on them. They're effective and never dry out on me. Definitely an effective and cheap eye makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by hhsrunner2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried both the oil-free and regular eye makeup remover pads. And I prefer the oil free. No messy cleanup. I always feel that I need to wipe my eyes again after using the regular pads but I don't have a problem with these and they always work! Will repurchase!<3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by stacie76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using these for years. This time I got the oil-free with aloe, cucumber, and green tea. Removes all of your eye mu and leaves your lids fresh and clean.. no oily residue. No sting, no fragrance. Very easy to travel with.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 11:03:00 AM More reviews by marlamatar

non-irritating and effective for non-waterproof mascara. i have been using it for over 5 years and it is one of my all-time favorites! you can use one pad (both sides) to remove your mascara and you're good to go. no oily residue remains behind. it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye makeup remover that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I bought it at a BOGO sale at Walgreens which made them really cheap. I have used the moisturizing one as well, but it leaves an oily residue. The only downside to this product is that the pads tend to be a little dry when you first open the package. All I do is spray a little water on them and they are fine for the rest of their use. They remove even waterproof makeup really well. Great product! The only eye makeup remover I will ever use!