November 26, 2014 | 1383 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by semor211

These are awful for me. They don't remove much of my eye makeup at all -- especially not waterproof mascara. Not a fan at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by cat070992

i love these little pads. they are great for taking off eyem akeup, even wp mascara! i also use them for small touch ups when applying makeup, for example if i smudge my mascara, i simply fold a pad over the end of a Q tip and it immediately takes off the mistake without ruining anything else. they are so convenient and i already have bought this twice for a low price, $2.99 USD

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i've had good luck with these and they do take everything off nicely. i don't feel oily or weird afterwards- i'm liking them. and the container has a lot of them!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know why everyone likes these. They make my eyelids sting and don't take off waterproof mascara easily. I give them a 2 because the packaging is good for travel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

Doesn't irritate my eyes. Doesn't cause zits. Removes eye makeup as long as you a) are not wearing waterproof mascara (doesn't put a dent in the stuff), b) are not wearing eyeliner close to the waterline (doesn't seem to get between the lashes) c) use 2 or 3 pads. Meh.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by HappyGoLucky27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover is very easy to use especially when travelling and all eye makeup including tough stubborn mascara are removed although you do need a few pads. I'm giving it a 3 because it does remove all eye makeup like I said however, it is really oily despite the product name. I find that even after I use a second cleanser to wash my face, around my eye area it's still oily. Also it stings my eyes but it is a fantastic product to remove all traces of eye make up. Price isn't too cheap either: 80 pads for $20 in Australia.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Lilyinchicago

I tried this product a few days ago. As I opened the bottle, I smelled too much alcohol. I tried it on my eyes and I experienced slight burning. I don't think the packaging is very conducive with traveling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

Great for travelling cause you won't need to lug around cottonballs and a bottled liquid remover, but isnt the greatest at removing waterproof mascara. I find that I use these, then take a cotton swabby and dip that into the bottled liquid remover for masc. LOL sounds like double the work. Not a bad product though..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

I've been using these for years and usually end up going back to this product. What I love the most about these in the convenience of them. When I'm taking off my makeup at night, I don't want to have to pull out cotton pads, remover, etc., and these are pre-moistened pads so they're quick and easy. It removes most of my eye makeup with one pad. I haven't had any irritation, and the price is outstanding. I stock up on these when Ulta has a sale on them. They're effective and never dry out on me. Definitely an effective and cheap eye makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by hhsrunner2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried both the oil-free and regular eye makeup remover pads. And I prefer the oil free. No messy cleanup. I always feel that I need to wipe my eyes again after using the regular pads but I don't have a problem with these and they always work! Will repurchase!<3