Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

on 7/20/2009 10:49:00 PM

After one use I'm already a huge fan. What I love especially is that this product is oil-free. The Boot's brand eye makeup remover pads I have been using lately have been fine but I hated how oily my eye area felt afterward. Also, I was impressed by how much make up was removed - I didn't have to use the pads both before AND after I washed my face like when I used the other kind. Removed my waterproof liquid eyeliner just fine. Can't vouch for it removing waterproof mascara yet.

So, yeah, definitely think this will be a staple in my medicine cabinet for awhile.

on 6/26/2009 12:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have always used these pads and will continue to. They never irritate my eyes, don't clog my pores, and the jar is so convenient. Plus they're affordable. I don't wear a ton of MU so they easily remove my mascara/eyeliner/ bit of shadow. Someone who uses more MU might need a stronger remover.

on 6/8/2009 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

love this, been using it for years, removes makeup quickly and easily. not oily, leaves no residue. also love that its a one step process, no liquid and cotton ball

on 6/4/2009 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

They definitely did the job, but I found that they burn too much. I didn't care for them. I prefer baby wipes.

on 6/4/2009 6:35:00 PM

I just tried these and they're 'meh'. The makeup remover pads are a little on the dryer side. Not dryer as in it leaves my face dry, but as in the pad themselves are not too moist. They take off my face makeup, but eye makeup not too well. I'd repurchase, just because they're convenient. But I'd have to use more than just 1 single pad each time. Overall, it's just OK.

on 5/31/2009 6:07:00 PM

These are awful for me. They don't remove much of my eye makeup at all -- especially not waterproof mascara. Not a fan at all.

on 5/31/2009 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love these little pads. they are great for taking off eyem akeup, even wp mascara! i also use them for small touch ups when applying makeup, for example if i smudge my mascara, i simply fold a pad over the end of a Q tip and it immediately takes off the mistake without ruining anything else. they are so convenient and i already have bought this twice for a low price, $2.99 USD

on 5/26/2009 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

i've had good luck with these and they do take everything off nicely. i don't feel oily or weird afterwards- i'm liking them. and the container has a lot of them!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I don't know why everyone likes these. They make my eyelids sting and don't take off waterproof mascara easily. I give them a 2 because the packaging is good for travel.

on 4/22/2009 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't irritate my eyes. Doesn't cause zits. Removes eye makeup as long as you a) are not wearing waterproof mascara (doesn't put a dent in the stuff), b) are not wearing eyeliner close to the waterline (doesn't seem to get between the lashes) c) use 2 or 3 pads. Meh.