November 26, 2014 | 953 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by bballsmi423

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG brush for foundation. It really buffs the foundation into the skin to give a flawless finish. I think I purchased it for $16 off of Sigma's website, so it's a bit pricey for a cheaper brand IMO, but it's definitely worth every penny. I'm actually going to buy another one or two for a backup so I don't have to wash mine as much. If you're still looking for a great liquid foundation brush, go get this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Candi88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good brush for powders !!!! Very dense

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this brush for months now and didn't like it initially. I found the bristles too dense and drags my skin as i'm applying foundation.

After experimenting with it for a while, I found i really liked using it. I'll spray with water twice on the bristles before dabbing into my foundation and applying to my face. This makes the bristles slightly moist and spreads foundation better. It gives an even finish and I really love it now.

The bristles are very soft and smooth, the brush feels sturdy and very good quality. Definitely worth the US$16. I love the way it looks, very professional.

The only con is that it takes me about 2 days to dry but I guess that's just due to the very densely packed bristles.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Andreacita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is amazing. It's really good for liquid foundation and it has been the only brush i use for it since i bought it. It also works well with powder and even blush!
The only thing negative is really the washing and drying. Because it is so dense it takes effort to wash it properly, and then you have to wait very long for it to dry (this is the only reason i gave it four lippies). Still it's totally worth it!
I have mine for over a month and it has not shedded one bit, and i use it a lot.
I just wish i had bought two of them togheter so now i didn't have to wait while this one dries properly. Will be purchasing a second one soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by xalliewallie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this is an amazing brush! the first kabuki I have tried, and I am NEVER GOING BACK! not cheap but I think you have to pay this much for decent brushes really, and this is far beyond decent! I've tried it with many different liquid foundations and it works great, definitely gives you fuller and more even coverage than with fingers, especially when bronzing up your skin with a darker foundation. it is even better with cream foundation, so streak free! i don't find it that hard to clean, but then again I put the foundation onto the back of my hand or lid of my powder and dab the brush in, rather than squirting straight onto the brush head. every girl needs this brush!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 6:17:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for liquid foundation . I used this to buff in my studio fix fluid and it gives it a flawless finish. its washes so easily with a little shampoo and dries perfectly. I would advise anyone to get this foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I love this brush for TM / foundation application. It makes application flawless and hygienic. I clean this regularly with my Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner, and ocassionally with shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by arcybarrios

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely LOVE this brush. Very dense yet extremely soft on the face and the liquid foundation application (I like to stipple) goes on flawless!

Have washed it many times with MACs brush cleaner and it has never sheded (I've had it for almost a year)

Beyond expectations! A definite must have for all makeup lovers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

I researched about foundation brush for a while.. and
there were lots of comparison between this one and MAC 187 foundation brush. and most of ppl who used both brushed said that Sigma F80 works much better for Liquid Foundation.

so I ordered it online and received it and tried it.
Absolutely Love this. this is perfect brush for Liquid foundation.
blended perfectly. price was less than 20$ and soooo worth it. even the price was more expensive , I would be willing to have this !! Highly recommend !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by KseniyaLed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I absolutely LOVE this brush! So soft, just the right size for liquid foundation and does not shed. This is the best brush by Sigma, in my opinion.