Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 10/7/2012 3:04:00 PM

1. Volumizes but does not lengthen lashes.
2. Brush is thick and has too small of bristles to give the illusion of giving you big lashes.
3. Smells weird. I'm just saying.
4. Transfers if your not careful.
5. Bristles are too large to get bottom lashes and are rough in the lashes themselves.
6. Drys out easily.
7. Very little product in the bottle.
8. Not too clumpy in my lashes and spreads them apart.
9. My lashes looked not as long as usual but did have good volume.
10.If you don't have naturally long lashes you can not pull off this mascara. It just tints your lashes.

on 10/5/2012 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have long eyelashes, however, they are seriously lacking volume. I bought this mascara thinking that it would plump up my lashes but it did not at all. It did make them a bit longer, but they are still quite thin and wispy. If you're looking for a more natural mascara, then I would suggest this one for you. The formula is nice, you can layer layer it, and because of the brush it does not clump or look too thick. For someone with naturally dark lashes I don't think it's worth the purchase, but if you have light lashes then it's an acceptable option.

on 10/2/2012 10:28:00 AM

When I first bought this, I didn't realize that it was a lengthening mascara. So I didn't use it much. I also bought it in black-brown but it looked more brown. It gave a natural look no matter how many times I layered it but the problem is that I wanted a dramatic obvious look that showed that I wore mascara. The tube is difficult to twist open. I always had a difficulty with it. But if you do want a natural look, this mascara is great for you. I got this for like $7.

on 9/30/2012 9:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Another middle of the road mascara in my hunt for a Holy Grail. I can provide no raves, no real complaints. I've found better drugstore products for me than any of the Lash Blasts, simply because the wands don't deliver to my particular lashes the way I want them to. But the formula is decent in most ways. Not a repurchase for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this mascara. Like, LOVE. It gives me very fluttery, volumized, long lashes with only one, clean coat. It doesn't clump on my lashes whatsoever. As a reference, I have thin, blonde eyelashes. It's hard finding a mascara that doesn't clump or lengthen. But man, this stuff is seriously amazing on me. I seriously can't even believe how gorgeous it looks. It makes the roots of my lashes look SO thick. This mascara is the best of all worlds. I'm so happy i finally found a staple mascara.

on 9/29/2012 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I am super picky when it comes to mascara. I've tried every drug store brand (Maybelline, Loreal, Revlon, etc.) and numerous high-end brands (Lancome, Dior, Benefit, etc.), and this is BY FAR my favorite mascara of all time! I've been using this product in Very Black for the past couple years now, and I definitely plan on continuing to purchase it. It's very buildable, no clumping, no flaking, and it gives you a good amount of both volume and length. I would definitely recommend this mascara!

on 9/27/2012 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

OMG, big fan of this, it's better than lashblash volume. It length, volume, but still look really natural, I use this everyday to school. Next time people ask me, of course I will buy again

on 9/19/2012 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite mascara on the market. This is not clumpy like all mascaras' claim to be, this one actually isn't. All others I've tried are too clumpy or don't make your lashes long enough or are too runny/wet (I'm not sure how to describe it), or make your lashes stick together and look like spider legs then break them off. This mascara does all it promises, granted it wont add 2 ft to your length, if you want that girls your going to have to buy false lashes. It is also dark enough and thick enough for me to see a marked difference from my natural lashes.

on 9/13/2012 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

MAC' Plushlash used to be my favourite mascara. THen it was the Lash Blast Volume.
But then, one day my mom came one with this mascara, that she found at Costco.. 15$ for 3. What a steal.
And what can I say? I ADORE this mascara. I would never think I would find something better than the Lash Blast volume.
The Fusion gave me length and volume, but still it look so «natural». Doesn't look clumpy or anything.
Seriously, I feel like I have fake lashes with this mascara, but in the same time it look natural.. Am I clear? AHah.

I've finished my tube and I will buy this mascara again, when I finished all the other mascara I still have!

on 9/13/2012 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

best mascara ive found so far