October 2, 2014 | 970 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

My third favourite mascara - first being Maybelline the Colossal, second would have to be Revlon Grow Luscious. I generally dislike modern silicone brushes but this one has thousands of feathery bristles to build up volume. Nice dark black pigment, doesnt appear to flake so far, nice sturdy packaging. A great mascara for the price. Covergirl very rarely fails to produce great mascaras and powders for a great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by seaspray2242

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

My first Covergirl mascara, I had high hopes for this one seeing as EVERYONE in my school had it. This mascara does lengthen a tiny bit, but mostly volumizes for me. It didn't make my eyelashes feel like they are gonna break, unlike Lash Blast 24 hr, but they were quite stiff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by whywearethewayweare

I have medium to long lashes and this mascara gives me flirty amazing lashes, though i still moisturize my lashes at night with vaseline and I use the ud lash primer another HG. I definatlety reccomend this mascara. The only con is a weird smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplovie

This mascara sucks! my lashes are not very picky so basically any mascara works. But this dint gave me volume and absolutly no length at all it just gave me color on my lashes. Will not buy it again. If you love dramatic length and volume stay away from this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Just didn't really do anything for my lashes except darken them. I didn't notice any spectacular thickness, length or volume. Just a basic plain mascara in a really pretty tube and that's about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

im not really a fan of any of the lash blast mascaras, they dont give me the length volume and curl i need for my wimpy lashes

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by xxSprinkleMePinkxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't have a problem with this mascara smearing on me, as is a problem I have with a lot of mascara so that's a plus. This product claims to be volumizing and lengthening but, for me did neither. Just 5 min. after applying it, I couldn't even tell I was wearing mascara no matter how many coats i applied. This mascara didn't hold a curl at all. Very disappointing. It's not cheap for a drugstore brand either, luckily I purchased this one as a b1g1 half off. But still I did not like this mascara. Maybe I'd have better luck with the waterproof one. :-( Frowny face =( >:(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by dyejob98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always keep a tube of this in my kit. It lengthens and volumizes, doesn't flake or run. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by HauteColor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $1.50 at Big Lots, I couldn't resist purchasing this.
I absolutely adore this mascara, and i couldn't ask for any other.
It thickens, it lengthen, and it makes people compliment you on your eyelashes, not the mascara. I already have super long lashes but the fusion makes them thick. It would also do great things for shorter lashes. :)
You will not regret it if you buy it!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara formula and the wand that comes with it! I go to school 3 days a week for 11 hour days and by the end of the day my mascara is still in place, no flaking, no running.