July 29, 2014 | 1883 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara formula and the wand that comes with it! I go to school 3 days a week for 11 hour days and by the end of the day my mascara is still in place, no flaking, no running.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara promises volume and length but it only delivers the latter... at least for me. It didn't make my lashes any fuller but it definitely made them longer. I quite like this mascara, next time I'll get the waterproof one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by chips7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this mascara and have fallen in love with it. I've never tried a Cover Girl mascara before, so I can't compare it to the rest of their selection, but this definitely gets the job done for me! At first I was fairly apprehensive, but this product was a pleasant surprise. It added a great amount of length and really made my eyelashes stand out. While it didn't do a ton in the way of volume, I have fairly thick eyelashes, so that didn't bother me. Most of all, I love how easy the non-waterproof version is to take off at night. I don't like working very hard to remove my makeup, so this mascara is perfect!! It doesn't smudge during the day, but it also doesn't stick to the lashes when you try to clean it off.

Overall, I would say this was a great purchase. I would probably buy again, unless I decide to try out another one of these fantastic mascaras!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a bad mascara - not great either. Didn't notice any difference with my lashes - really it's like any other mascara to me. Wasn't huge on the wand, I'll be trying the regular lash blast next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by ivankaranka

BEST MASCARA EVER! This mascara promises 2 things: Length and Volume and boy does it deliver! No this mascara won't give super dramatic lashes but its pretty darn close to it. The trick to this mascara is apply many many coats of it, it leaves your lashes very natural but at the same times looking like false lashes were applied. I've received many compliments by using this mascara. It isn't expensive at all and the tube lasts a good amount of time, if you're looking for a mascara that delivers what it says it does this is the one!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Cityandlights

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked this mascara, although it doesn't give me much volume or lifts them up. It doesn't clump at all though if you wipe the brush a little, its got a great brush too. This wouldn't be my first go-to mascara but I thought it was decent. If you have little lashes like mine, I'd suggest to not buy the mascara just because what it did to me but hey, that's my suggestion. Just because it didn't work for me, doesn't mean it wont for you :) I hope I helped!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by tiannahenry

The first impression on the display of this product was quite fair, having said it was a lengthening AND Volumizing mascara, i was attracted to it more then the regular orange packaged one. At first, given how exited I was about it, it seemed like a heaven sent mascara. After a while, my flattery gave out and the results were dull. After 2 months of using this product, I find that I have to layer it with multiple mascaras in order for it to look somewhat lengthening. I mean, its okay, it does give some progress... but not as well as advertised. Definitely not.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by JesdicaSofia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Worst mascara I have ever tried. Terrible it was just watery and when I put it on it just made my lashes darker but no volume and definitely no length. I tried and tried after multiple coats (about 3-4) it finally looked like I had any mascara on. DO NOT BUY! Not worth it! I bought it hoping itd be even better than the original lashblast and NOPE! Do not waste your money. I gave it one lippie because I cant submit the review if I dont.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by misterashley

This mascara sucks. You apply it and gives you no volume or length or anything. You'd have to apply it 10 times before you see any change. The only thing I like about this product is the packaging and I love the idea of the big thick wand. But really, It not worth it. Save your money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special with this mascara. It's not great and it's not bad. It's average. I have to agree with other reviewers that it is buildable while still looking "natural". Bought thus for 7$ at CVS. It can be more Id it's not on sale