November 27, 2014 | 1513 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by cinnamonglaze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I heard so many good things about lash blast that I had to take a break from my high end mascaras & give this one a try & im glad I did.
I have a narrow eye shape like mean fox & It's hard to see my green eye color but since ive been using lash blast, I get compliments almost daily. It opens up my eyes with out using a curler, lengthens, defines & gives volume. I look more wide eyed & I love it.
It doesn't really flake on me after a 12 hour day, but you can get some fall out if your messing with your lashes, I don't so thats not a problem.

Cool Tip* Apply one coat of lash blast, then rub a tiny amount of translucent powder on your finger, sweep the powder on your damp lashes then apply another coat of lash blast. mascara, powder, mascara. & don't sweep the mascara on, wiggle it into the lashes from root to tip. Beautiful.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

Doesn't flake. Also - doesn't lengthen, or volumize. The black leaves a weird grey cast on my lashes. The brush on this one requires me to pay close attention to how I am using it - otherwise my right eye gets mascara on the edge lashes and my left eye gets mascara in the middle lashes. This might also be a reflection of how often I wear makeup. I prefer my mascara to be a lot more visible if I am going to bother with application - and more dummy proof.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

My third favourite mascara - first being Maybelline the Colossal, second would have to be Revlon Grow Luscious. I generally dislike modern silicone brushes but this one has thousands of feathery bristles to build up volume. Nice dark black pigment, doesnt appear to flake so far, nice sturdy packaging. A great mascara for the price. Covergirl very rarely fails to produce great mascaras and powders for a great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by seaspray2242

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

My first Covergirl mascara, I had high hopes for this one seeing as EVERYONE in my school had it. This mascara does lengthen a tiny bit, but mostly volumizes for me. It didn't make my eyelashes feel like they are gonna break, unlike Lash Blast 24 hr, but they were quite stiff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by whywearethewayweare

I have medium to long lashes and this mascara gives me flirty amazing lashes, though i still moisturize my lashes at night with vaseline and I use the ud lash primer another HG. I definatlety reccomend this mascara. The only con is a weird smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplovie

This mascara sucks! my lashes are not very picky so basically any mascara works. But this dint gave me volume and absolutly no length at all it just gave me color on my lashes. Will not buy it again. If you love dramatic length and volume stay away from this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Just didn't really do anything for my lashes except darken them. I didn't notice any spectacular thickness, length or volume. Just a basic plain mascara in a really pretty tube and that's about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

im not really a fan of any of the lash blast mascaras, they dont give me the length volume and curl i need for my wimpy lashes

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by xxSprinkleMePinkxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't have a problem with this mascara smearing on me, as is a problem I have with a lot of mascara so that's a plus. This product claims to be volumizing and lengthening but, for me did neither. Just 5 min. after applying it, I couldn't even tell I was wearing mascara no matter how many coats i applied. This mascara didn't hold a curl at all. Very disappointing. It's not cheap for a drugstore brand either, luckily I purchased this one as a b1g1 half off. But still I did not like this mascara. Maybe I'd have better luck with the waterproof one. :-( Frowny face =( >:(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by dyejob98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always keep a tube of this in my kit. It lengthens and volumizes, doesn't flake or run. Love it.