Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 9/30/2012 9:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Another middle of the road mascara in my hunt for a Holy Grail. I can provide no raves, no real complaints. I've found better drugstore products for me than any of the Lash Blasts, simply because the wands don't deliver to my particular lashes the way I want them to. But the formula is decent in most ways. Not a repurchase for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this mascara. Like, LOVE. It gives me very fluttery, volumized, long lashes with only one, clean coat. It doesn't clump on my lashes whatsoever. As a reference, I have thin, blonde eyelashes. It's hard finding a mascara that doesn't clump or lengthen. But man, this stuff is seriously amazing on me. I seriously can't even believe how gorgeous it looks. It makes the roots of my lashes look SO thick. This mascara is the best of all worlds. I'm so happy i finally found a staple mascara.

on 9/29/2012 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I am super picky when it comes to mascara. I've tried every drug store brand (Maybelline, Loreal, Revlon, etc.) and numerous high-end brands (Lancome, Dior, Benefit, etc.), and this is BY FAR my favorite mascara of all time! I've been using this product in Very Black for the past couple years now, and I definitely plan on continuing to purchase it. It's very buildable, no clumping, no flaking, and it gives you a good amount of both volume and length. I would definitely recommend this mascara!

on 9/27/2012 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

OMG, big fan of this, it's better than lashblash volume. It length, volume, but still look really natural, I use this everyday to school. Next time people ask me, of course I will buy again

on 9/19/2012 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite mascara on the market. This is not clumpy like all mascaras' claim to be, this one actually isn't. All others I've tried are too clumpy or don't make your lashes long enough or are too runny/wet (I'm not sure how to describe it), or make your lashes stick together and look like spider legs then break them off. This mascara does all it promises, granted it wont add 2 ft to your length, if you want that girls your going to have to buy false lashes. It is also dark enough and thick enough for me to see a marked difference from my natural lashes.

on 9/13/2012 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

MAC' Plushlash used to be my favourite mascara. THen it was the Lash Blast Volume.
But then, one day my mom came one with this mascara, that she found at Costco.. 15$ for 3. What a steal.
And what can I say? I ADORE this mascara. I would never think I would find something better than the Lash Blast volume.
The Fusion gave me length and volume, but still it look so «natural». Doesn't look clumpy or anything.
Seriously, I feel like I have fake lashes with this mascara, but in the same time it look natural.. Am I clear? AHah.

I've finished my tube and I will buy this mascara again, when I finished all the other mascara I still have!

on 9/13/2012 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

best mascara ive found so far

on 9/7/2012 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

I loooove this mascara!!! I've tried MAC fake lash to Lancôme hypnose, and I always come back to this one,its really cheap around $9 and it turns my very thin med. length lashes into glamour status :) I always put a couple coats on each eye then use a curler and WHAM BAM beautylicious!!!!

on 8/30/2012 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't get the rage the YouTube community has with this mascara -- all it does to my lashes is give them a slight black, tint. The wand is terrible in my opinion, too fat for the teeny bristles. I always end up poking my upper lash line.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff! Makes my lashes look full but natural without clumps.