September 22, 2014 | 1090 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by whywearethewayweare

I have medium to long lashes and this mascara gives me flirty amazing lashes, though i still moisturize my lashes at night with vaseline and I use the ud lash primer another HG. I definatlety reccomend this mascara. The only con is a weird smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplovie

This mascara sucks! my lashes are not very picky so basically any mascara works. But this dint gave me volume and absolutly no length at all it just gave me color on my lashes. Will not buy it again. If you love dramatic length and volume stay away from this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Just didn't really do anything for my lashes except darken them. I didn't notice any spectacular thickness, length or volume. Just a basic plain mascara in a really pretty tube and that's about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

im not really a fan of any of the lash blast mascaras, they dont give me the length volume and curl i need for my wimpy lashes

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by xxSprinkleMePinkxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't have a problem with this mascara smearing on me, as is a problem I have with a lot of mascara so that's a plus. This product claims to be volumizing and lengthening but, for me did neither. Just 5 min. after applying it, I couldn't even tell I was wearing mascara no matter how many coats i applied. This mascara didn't hold a curl at all. Very disappointing. It's not cheap for a drugstore brand either, luckily I purchased this one as a b1g1 half off. But still I did not like this mascara. Maybe I'd have better luck with the waterproof one. :-( Frowny face =( >:(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by dyejob98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always keep a tube of this in my kit. It lengthens and volumizes, doesn't flake or run. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by HauteColor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $1.50 at Big Lots, I couldn't resist purchasing this.
I absolutely adore this mascara, and i couldn't ask for any other.
It thickens, it lengthen, and it makes people compliment you on your eyelashes, not the mascara. I already have super long lashes but the fusion makes them thick. It would also do great things for shorter lashes. :)
You will not regret it if you buy it!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara formula and the wand that comes with it! I go to school 3 days a week for 11 hour days and by the end of the day my mascara is still in place, no flaking, no running.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara promises volume and length but it only delivers the latter... at least for me. It didn't make my lashes any fuller but it definitely made them longer. I quite like this mascara, next time I'll get the waterproof one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by chips7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this mascara and have fallen in love with it. I've never tried a Cover Girl mascara before, so I can't compare it to the rest of their selection, but this definitely gets the job done for me! At first I was fairly apprehensive, but this product was a pleasant surprise. It added a great amount of length and really made my eyelashes stand out. While it didn't do a ton in the way of volume, I have fairly thick eyelashes, so that didn't bother me. Most of all, I love how easy the non-waterproof version is to take off at night. I don't like working very hard to remove my makeup, so this mascara is perfect!! It doesn't smudge during the day, but it also doesn't stick to the lashes when you try to clean it off.

Overall, I would say this was a great purchase. I would probably buy again, unless I decide to try out another one of these fantastic mascaras!