October 25, 2014 | 1861 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Not too sticky or heavy. High shine. Feel great on. Lasts pretty well. LOVE this color. I'm N15 (leaning toward NC), and this was not too orange on me. I can usually wear corals, but not oranges. This does lean towards the orange end of coral, but it wears fine on me anyway. It's sheer, but a little bit of a milky consistency. Pretty inexpensive for the quality. Elegant packaging for DS. Could it be true that this is now SPF??..........

CONS: Don't expect this to moisturize your lips. Not as long lasting as some (but then you get stickier.) May be too warm/orange for some. The name is just slightly deceiving because it is a bit more orange than coral. This may be too creamy, not sheer enough for some (does take a bit of pressing the lips together to sort of help it look less goopy, but then it looks fine). I'm not in love with the taste (if it gets in the mouth), but it's not really noticeable anyway.

ALTERNATES: This is much better for me than Peach Petal (150) which sort of looked like glossy concealer on my lips. If you want something less bright (with a bit more tan) but similar to this, try Nude Lustre (40.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

I am so thrilled that Revlon made this lipgloss color part of their permanent collection. Coral Reef is a unique color - it's not just a coral color but it's a milky coral color. It's a color that one doesn't easily find, especially in the drugstore.

Texture is creamy and non-sticky. There is no scent/taste. If you want a more intense coral color, you can layer it several times but just one layer give you a nice sheer coral.

This is a perfect lipgloss for the spring/summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by joongielover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this color. Pretty wearable coral. Not too orange, either. Super pigmented and it's not sticky and just overall a very good product. I was surprised by how pigmented it is and how wearable it is. I originally thought I couldn't pull off coral shades, but this is wonderful. It's great over most, if not all, lipsticks I've paired it with. It's a very close shade to MAC's Jazzed lipstick (LE) and it just enhances the color and makes the coral pop. I've worn it without any lipstick and it looks nice (I have very pink lips naturally, but it also looks nice on when my lips are pale).

Highly recommended for anyone and everyone who loves lipgloss :).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Rumz

This is a really nice coral colour lipgloss, creamy and non-sticky plus decent price. I like to pair this with mac vegas volt to tune it down, gives me juicy lips which go with most eyeshadow looks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love coral shades but usually need to tread carefully with them when it comes to makeup. Many end up looking too orangey on against my pale skin, and because my lips are naturally quite pigmented a lot of glosses end up looking too light or caked on. Not so with this one; it manages to be pigmented enough to hold its own but subtle enough to not look garish. The orange you can see in the tube is greatly toned down on the lips, it simply looks like a cheerful, corally pink on me. Nice for summer days off, perhaps a bit too poppy for work. If you're itching to try a coral shade but a bit nervous about it this is a pretty safe bet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how pigmented these glosses are, i picked up coral reef and pink pop at walmart the other day for $5 each. I like pink pop better i just think because im obsessed with bubble gum pink lips at the moment. but coral reef is a beautiful color. on my is a peachy color thats great for summer even tho its almost over lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by ladydayholiday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got it on sale for $3 at HEB and I am so pleased! This is the perfect shade of coral gloss for me, I think it is my new favorite lip product of the moment. Revlon really does a fantastic job of lip colors for a DS brand. I think I'll start stocking up just in case they discontinue my last HG Revlon color- Lip Sheers in Peachy Sheen. This is the closest to that color I've come and I love how it lights up my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color did not show up sheer on my NC30 skin tone. It actually has a lot of color. I only apply a little because I don't want it to look too bright. If you just apply a small amount, you get a subtle pretty coral that would probably work on everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 10:18:00 AM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it. So pigmented, creamy, cushiony feel, long lasting. A gorgeous face-brightening color for NC35 skin. Pigmented enough to cover lip tone. The only d/s gloss I wear, and it's easily my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Miratira

Perfect color - comes off as very orange, but it's still rather pink (so you won't look like you have carrot colored lips ;)
    It gives my lips a nice tint and gloss without being too overpowering. A nice alternative to a nude lip =)

No skin problems either, it got spf 15, which is a nice side effect. Rather pricey here in Europe (12), but the colour is really unique, so it's worth the money.

Only wish there was a matching lipstick.