Revlon Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

on 12/14/2010 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this lipstick. I coudn't really say I'm totally in love with it but it serves it purpose. It gives me a really good and wearable nude lip when applied with a lip gloss. I had tried to find that great nude color for smokey eyes and after trying a couple, I have to say this is the best. The worst has to be MAC myth which made me look dead. I do have to wear a gloss to top this off or else it looks kind of dry. I usually pair it with a clear gloss or a peach one to make the color really nice and creamy. I got this with a double pack when on sale so I have no idea when I'm going to be able to use them both up but it's overall a great nude color.

on 12/14/2010 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

HG, HG, HG NUDE LIPPIE!!!!

WOC safe, (NW45 here) .. . ... this is the ONLY nude lippie that works on me; I am soooo happy I found it!!! And I think I'm a fan of the ColorBurst line. . .. I bought 'Fuchsia' yesterday and also gave it 5 lippies! I have no reason NOT to give 'Soft Nude' 5 lippies. . . . the color, texture, staying power ON POINT!!!!!!!! <3

on 12/9/2010 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This I a truly nude lipstick that leans on the peachy side. On my nc30-35 skin it is a really great nude but I don't love the formula. It tends to look really dry unless I put a gloss on top of it. I prefer revlon smooth nude from their colorstay line because it has a pinky tone and I can wear that on it's own without looking dead. Both serve different purpses but I do t find myself reaching for this as much.

I like this lipstick. Doesn't dry-out my lips. I think this color can fit anyone :)

on 12/6/2010 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just love this lipstick. It's such a pretty colour and stays on well. The price is about fair for what you get, and definitely worth it. As for the shade, personally, it suits my skin tone 100% perfectly. I couldn't ask for more!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I originally bought the Revlon Matte in Nude Attitude and was disappointed in the formula, but a makeup artist friend of mine recommended this one instead and I am in love. It's a very similar color to Nude Attitude, but the formula is much creamier and looks a lot better on my lips. It's definitely a very soft color, it isn't going to completely blank out your lips (like the matte does), but it looks amazing and doesn't leave my lips feeling dry or chapped. It is a little bit light for the fall/winter months, but if you wear a darker lipliner under it (or even a darker lipgloss over it) you can definitely make it work. I absolutely will buy this lipstick again.

on 11/30/2010 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really like this ! the colour is great , i have brown skin and it looks very nice ..im so over the whole "pink lips " blah blah i like this colour and revlons makeup is so classy and elgant ..i like it!

on 11/28/2010 6:38:00 AM

I think it is a good color and I enjoyed it during this summer in 2010. It is too nude for winter but you can mix with other colors. I don't think I am gonna buy it again though.

on 11/27/2010 10:00:00 PM

I've been on the search for the perfect nude lipstick and I"ve finally found it. The colorburst in soft nude is so flattering on my pale skin and doesn't wash me out. Its the perfect nude color and is very moisturizing. I have very dry lips and nude lipsticks usually sink into the lines and look chalky, but this is the first nude lipstick that i don't need to pair with a balm in order to make my lips looks soft, supple and nude.

The packaging is cute and looks higher end, the price is a little high for drugstore lipsticks but i think it is well worth it.
This is my HG nude lipstick!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! I'm asian with yellow undertones and let just say, finding a nude lipstick was challenging. I read reviews on this and had to just get it! It is perfect! I put only one coat on, since too much will looks fake and just ugly. The sheer light nude color together with my lip's natural color creates this perfect nude that highlights my face and doesn't look fake at all! I use a chapstick beneath it as a slight gloss. It does look weird without a gloss so if you don't like gloss, you can use chapstick/lip balm like me! Anyway, I'm sure i'll be buying this forever!