November 26, 2014 | 1650 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by meganmcc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is definitely my HG concealer. I'm shad 05 vanilla and it's a perfect, seamless match. It's slightly yellow tinged so it hides any redness. I use it to cover everything - active acne, acne scarring, undereye circles, freckles. You name it, it covers. I also love the consistency of this concealer. It's so creamy and never looks cakey. It used to come out cakey when I first started using it, but I've since learned to work with it and it's fantastic. I just dab it on pimples and scars and blend it. I think the trick to using this concealer is to use it over foundation (as with any concealer) and to use a thin layer of foundation. The foundation should even out your skintone, not provide full coverage. Then I use this concealer on any dark spots/pimples/undereyes and eyelids and then a finishing powder. Even for the price, it's well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by texasbeautyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I went to Sephora the other day and was matched at a 5 (or Vanilla, as it is called). I specifically asked the on-staff make up artist to cover a pimple up with the concealer to see if it worked.

MAGIC. IN. A. TUBE. My pimple vanished, and the color matches me very well. I haven't used it under my eyes because I do not have issues with dark circles. The squeeze tube is very hygienic, with a small hole for product dispersal to guarantee just the right amount is used. It is water proof and noncomedogenic, and from the looks of it will last a long time provided it is used for spot treatment. The product is not cakey and blends well with a brush.

I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by makeupinfatuated

I love this stuff. I bought it in sephora for around 25 to 30 euros, and at first, I wasn't entirely confident in the purchase, because it was such a small tube for quite a large price.

The product is quite drying, so in that fact, you have to work fast as it dries quickly. But the result you get is very beautiful. At the start, I used my fingers to blend the product in, but realised it became quite cakey looking on my skin, so I switched to a concealer brush, and the results were much better. Not flawless, but definitely better.

The product does not last as long as I hoped it would after reading many of the reviews on here. All skin is different so it could just be mine that doesn't work well with the product. I applied at around 8:15 and by lunch time, I would be able to see my pimples, acne scars, blemishes, whatever it is I originally covered peeking throught the concealer. Maybe it's the way that I'm using the product? Or it could just be that my skin does not work well with the product?

One of the things I love the most is the packaging - an easy squeeze tube with a tiny nozzle, which allows me to push out just the right amount of product. And although the product seems very little, it has lasted me months of daily use, so don't be put off by the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by blu3

I love MUFE's full cover concealer. The color matches me perfectly and a little goes a LOOOOONG way. For me I use the tiniest amount and just pat it on with my finger. I still have close to a full tube and I have had this for about 6-7 months. I do makeup maybe 4 days a week and with this concealer, sometimes its all I use. I get pretty lazy with makeup so a lot of times i'll conceal and just throw on eyeliner and I'm out the door. I thought $32 was expensive in the beginning, but seeing how well it works and how long it's lasting me, well worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

So far this is my most favourite concealer. It has medium to full coverage and it stays pretty much all day. MUFE also has a great range of shades which I love so I was finally able to find a concealer in the right shade.

It does a great job covering up redness and spots on my skin.

The only thing I don't like is that it feels a little sticky so when I use my liquid foundation over it, I end up with more foundation on the places where I used the concealer.

Otherwise it's a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by xiaomaicao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I find this concealer totally appealing after first usage! I read about different brands of concealers online and manage to narrow down my choices to Make Up Forever full coverage concealer. (FYI) This particular concealer set you at about SGD$50. It will go a long way with you, if you were to use it for minimal coverage for your blemishes or pimples. After applying foundation, just dab the concealer on the areas you need to cover. The creamy based concealer will hide your flaws instantly. It's a miracle product for people suffering from mild blemishes. And it does not cause breakout!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by koreancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this from sephora in shade 6, a light yellow tone that suits my n30 skintone well. I actually don't use this as a concealer but I mix it with my daily moisterizer to make a tinted foundation. Its opaque, waterproof, and evens out my skintone. I set this with makeup forever's hd powder and it looks flawless, covers the redness around my nose and mouth and even my under eye circles while still looking natural and skin like. The tube is huge for the teensy, tiny amount you need, I believe come summer I will have to repurchase this in a darker shade as my skin tans quite easily. Also love the fact that it's non comedogenic!!

Edit 12/28/12
I had to return this to sephora, even though it says non comedogenic it left little bumps underneath my eyes which cleared up once I stopped using this. Kind of bummed but I'm trying the new Giorgio Armani Maestro Concealer and hopefully that will work better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by missbrightside08

Ridiculously good coverage. The name is very fitting. I bought the perfect color to match my skin tone and conceal my dark circles. It doesn't entirely conceal them, but it dramatically reduces them so I don't look like a tired panda anymore. It does cake a little bit in that under eye area because the skin there is so thin and kind of bumpy looking with lines, but I don't think its because of the concealer, its just the way my skin looks :/ I think i bought it for $20 and the tube lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best concealer out of all the ones I've tried and there have been so many that have disappointed. I have had issues with staying power, oilyness, and breakouts. I don't have any of those problems with this. It last till you take it off, looks like skin and has great coverage. So glad to have found this! Thanks to all who have recommended it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by pumpkinspiceforevar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The reason I bought this concealer was to cover red spots left after a breakout. Some people get dark spots, but I get red spots. I'm not even pale. Anyway, I like this concealer because it's very full coverage without being heavy or thick, or looking like it just lays on top of your skin. I apply just the tiniest amount (which is all you need) and let it set for a few seconds. It gets a little tacky, which is good for staying power. After a few seconds I pat it with my finger or stipple it with a brush, depending on my mood. I can't believe how well this covers with such a great finish. I'm very oily also, and this manages to stay on my skin without transferring or fading away. I would definitely buy this again! I am in the shade "6."