April 21, 2014 | 1889 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by hemingwaykitten

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HG mascara, CG Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara is my favorite find in the past 6 months. It's a bargain, it gives great volume, it can be layered without clumping, and it has a nice dark black color. I have long pale skinny lashes so I don't need to put up with extension mascaras dropping fibers in my contacts, but I need volume and definition.
Better than my old favorite mascara, the discontinued Max Factor 2000 Calorie, in the respect that does not flake at all. I tried the plain CG Professional in the blue tube first, as a CG rep explained it was a dupe for the old MF 2000 Calorie, and it was comparable. The CG Professional Super Thick Lash is even better in the volume department and does not flake as easily. Get the raspberry red tube at the bottom of the shelf for about $5. Blows all others out of the water, and I've tried Too Faced Lash Injection, Estee Lauder, Maybelline Collassal, Maybelline Great Lash, Maybelline Full N Soft, Rimmel Lash Flirt, Rimmel Glam Eyes, Physican's Formula Organic, L'Oreal Voluminous and L'Oreal Stiletto looking for a mascara this good. Easy to remove with a wet wipe if necessary. As good as mascara gets.

EDIT: I agree with other posters about the regular fiber wand in CG Professional Super Thick Lash; the only improvement I can think of for this product would be a nice flexible rubber wand. The rubber wand works well in Rimmel Lash Flirt and achieves even application easily. It is more difficult to achieve quick even application with a regular fiber wand even though CG Professional Super Thick Lash is a better mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by forevercee

This is the most amazing mascara of all time! My eyeyes are often watery andy lids are oily. I have bought so many mascaras that range from high end to low end, and I have got to say that this is amazing. It hasn't smudged on me at all! I always end up with racoon eyes but with this one it's no the case! I love it so much. And plus it's cheap! Thank you makeupalleyyyy!
And note that the mascara may seem to curl your lashes enough bit you need to put lots of coats until you reach the effect you want it to be.
And also it washes off really easy with olive oil and I don't have any trouble at all! :) love it and recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by xxnikki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been out of the mascara trying business for a while since I was using covergirl lash blast in the orange tube, I love that stuff but the wand is a bit big and I have lighter eyelashes so I want to get to the very base which was difficult without getting it on my lids as well. Anyway I really prefer the rubber type of wand, it just has worked better for my eyelashes, this has a regular fiber wand. However, it makes my eyelashes look really nice. When I first put it on I thought it was not good at all because I find the mascara kind of wet and I figured it was going to be a goopy mess but when it dried my eyelashes looked fantastic! Great volume and length. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is to see if I can find a really good mascara with a small rubber type wand. But I'll defiantly be using this until its gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mascara!! It does give me a more dramatic look and can tell Im wearing mascara which I love!! I use it more at night then at day and I actually like this more than YSL Faux Cils plus its so much cheaper!! Will always buy this mascara!! Try it, it cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I've been using Lashblast (the volume+length) purple bottle and have been repurchasing for a year or two. Then one day I just really didn't feel like spending the $10 on mascara and remembered in high school using this. The cute little pink tube that is always on the very bottom shelf, sort of forgotten. for $4.99 at target in the US I couldn't resist trying it again. I am soo happy I did. I've yet to find my HG but this and lashblast are the closest things I have gotten so far. It's just as good as lashblast but half the price!

I like black mascara so I purchased this in Black. It lengthens, thickens and you can apply a few coats without getting clumps. It's so amazing for such a little price. Try it, it's so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by auricblaze4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't be fooled by this mundane looking pink tube! It's quite possibly the best mascara ever. Nobody believes that this is just a CoverGirl mascara because of the false lashes look this gives me. I don't have stellar lashes; they are a bit sparse and short. I receive compliments on how long, thick, and separated my lashes look with this. I would most certainly repurchase this! It's definitely my HG mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by hdbnsc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one. An all time favorite. I used the regular Professional by Cover Girl for years, then tried a million other products. They all flaked or gave me raccoon eyes - and I don't use mascara on my lower lashes. When I wised up and came crawling back, I discovered Super Thick Lash. I love it. You can pick it up at any grocery or drug store, usually for under $5. A great product at an amazing price - I can't even count how many times I have purchased this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by paigemcardlepm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this and I LOVE IT... i work in retail selling jewelry and got soooo tired of all my mascaras giving me racoon eyes within an hr of putting it on. I wore this today and didnt have one problem with that, I love layering it it makes my lashes look sooo much longer and thicker that they look fake which is awesom because i dont wear any eye makeup except that so i like they attention just the mascara brings to my eyes. I am very glad i bought it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by JamieMonroe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I Bought this Mascara a little while ago i have never see this before and i am so happy i did buy this!!!! This is such a good mascara, I LOVE Doubling my mascara to gt the full effect out of my lashes and i use the falsies, LashBlast and this mascara and it makes my lashes look amazing!!! My Lashes are long and have curl to them and this mascara just brings my length and curl right out, it also does a good job separating my lashes this mascara is really good for separating lashes and i just love this mascara was so glad i purchased it and will be buying it often in the future

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by rgeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been an avid user of this mascara for the last 8 years. I hope they never discontinue making it! My lashes are on the lighter side, but have some length and thickness to them. But with that being said, it's a night and day difference when I have no mascara on and when I'm wearing Super Thick Lash. I wear 2 coats on top and one coat on the bottom. It's a rarity to have any flaking, and it never smudges for me. It washes off so easily with most facial cleansers as well. Often I am asked if I have fake eyelashes on. And I proudly answer no, just Cover Girl!