January 30, 2015 | 1490 users online

Pressed Powders - E.L.F. - Complexion Perfection

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by chickenetti

This tends to give a greyish cast to my face unless I apply it very sparingly. The packaging and mirror are nice, but the product is so-so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product when using it with ELF's mineral makeup. I mix the pink & yellow together to help with covering my dark under eye circles. The blue & green help tone done the redness of my cheeks. I run a kabuki brush over all the colors & lightly buff it both under the mineral makeup and again lightly to set it. As ELF's mineral foundation runs a bit orange for my complexion, this powder really evens it out so it looks great on me. I will repurchase. I love the packaging with the mirror and haven't had any problems with it breaking.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was ok, The package wasn't the best, and all the product broke and fell, so had to put it another palette. Works alright, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by urbangirl92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Complexion Perfection didn't do much for me. I noticed little to no mattifying effects and it basically just made me look paler. Won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by juhnay324

love this product will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

PROS:
(1) Works good to neutralize the redness on my nose and cheeks.
(2) Controls Oil
(3) Can be used solely over TM or foundation
(4) Price

CONS:
(1) Can make you look pale

I probably won't buy this again because I didn't notice a dramatic difference in my skin after wearing it. I got it for $1.50 so I had nothing to lose for trying it out. Just not impressed enough to buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by automaticflowers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I use this without any foundation and it evens out my skin perfectly. Nice matte finish, and I go through my day feeling like I'm not wearing any makeup at all, which is great in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by paulamwiggins

Great little product! I wanted a quick, easy and finely-milled powder for setting my liquid foundation and concealer. This is perfect! It really does feel like it neutralizes and perfects the coloring in my face. It leaves me with a nice soft-focus effect and no oilies. Not too powdery or ghostly. Just a great, streamlined product.

The packaging does leave a bit to be desired in that it opens easily. The first one I purchased and brought home only to find the product was all broken up. I just exchanged it the next day at Target and made sure to check that the product was intact this time. :-)
For $3, this is a steal.

**EDIT** Still very impressed with the quality, but I have found that this product, while neutralizing as it claims, just washes me out a bit too much. If I were naturally more fair, it would be great. But though I'm pretty light, I'm not quite light enough to make this work, even with a light hand. Maybe in the middle of winter when I haven't seen any sun for months!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

I love love love this. Cannot live without it! The colours can be used individually but i just swirl them all with the ELF studio complexion brush and sweep all over my face when i want to mattify my oily skin! It really works and for 3.50 there is now way you can go wrong. If you have oily/combination skin then you should give this a go :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Crownroyalchinelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ill keep this review short. OF NO USE. Rubbbbbbish.