NARS The Multiple in Copacabana

4.2

Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Alcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polyethylene, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Euterpe Oleracea (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil), Simethicone, Linseed Oil / Palm Oil Aminopropnaedio Esters, Aqua (Water), Silica, Glycerin, [(+/-) May contain Mica, Cl77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cl77491 (Iron Oxides), Cl77492 (Iron Oxides), Cl77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl75470 (Carmine), Cl77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Cl77742 (Manganese Violet)

on 10/26/2007 7:49:00 PM

I thought this would be too cool for me as I have a warm/olive complexion but it is heaven and what I always used for going out. Strangely, this is the only multiple that works for me and the amount will last forever, so well worth the price.

on 10/20/2007 9:50:00 PM

Copacabana is just the most perfect highlighter I've ever tried. It's really easy to use, hard to overdo, and will give you a glow like nothing else! It hasn't broken me out and I am prone to break outs. Put some on your cheekbones, brow bones, inside corner of your eyes and dab a bit on the bones right below your neck and right above your cleavage..is it called the clavicle maybe? The only downside is the price, of course, but the tube will last forever.

on 9/30/2007 8:01:00 PM

The first day I used this, my mom commented how healthy my skin looked! It looks really natural. I put it on my cheekbones, on top of my Angelika blush. Really subtle, and catches light to give face an angelic and healthy sheen

on 9/10/2007 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this almost everyday; really makes a difference b/c I notice (as well as others around me) how I look brighter and more glowy after using this product. So simple aand clean to apply.

After moisturizing, I "draw" on my cheekbones, lids, and bridge of nose with the product. Then I blend using the back of my fingers or hand (since ur fingertips tend to have more bacteria on it), and then I brush on some loose powder to set it and tone it down, followed by some blush. Voila-- glowy and natural looking beauty. Try it, it works. =)

on 8/27/2007 5:49:00 PM

Love this!!!!! I'm very pale, but my skin can get quite dull at times. I use this as a highlighter on my cheek bones, brow bone, and on the inner eye corner. Glows like crazy!

on 8/23/2007 5:09:00 PM

So I'm ashamed to say that I bought 3 Multiples (copa, Maui and S. Beach) played with them a bit, put them away, and forgot about them for a LONG time. Ran across them in my stash recently, pulled out Copacabana and OMG! THIS is what I've been looking for from all of the powder highlighters I've been purchasing and not liking. I know it's a cliche, but it truly gives my skin that glow-from-within look. And it's SO easy to use -- hard to make a mistake or use too much. I LOVE this and now that I've rediscovered Multiples, I want to get the new Orgasm and Maldives to round out my collection.

on 7/25/2007 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Same comments as those I wrote for Portofino Multiple, although I use this one to highlight my cheek bones and eye brow bones. Great product, easy to apply and I can wear them without foundation or primer.

on 7/18/2007 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't know, I'm not 100% sold on this product...perhaps if I didn't spend 46CAD for it I wouldn't be so critical. I use it as a base for my eyeshadow and sometimes I use it as a highlighter (mostly around the highlighting places, like my cheek bone, temple, etc) to give it a little boost of shine and shimmer. But I'm not sure if it's my colour. I am fair with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I bet it'll look amazing when I get dressed up for a hot date (with my husband!). But for around the house with my kids, it's a bit much. And tho it's a "mutliple" I doubt it'll use it on my cheeks or lips. So again it's a bit expensive just to use as a shadow base.

on 7/16/2007 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my 2nd multiple, my first was South Beach which I also really like. I like this one a bit more though. I own about 10 highlighters but this one is my favorite right now. It's a very glowy highlighter in tube form. I haven't had any problem with multiples going bad or getting waxy and I've had both of mine for quite a while. For reference I'm a MAC c3 in SF Powder, lll-mmm w/ yellow undertones.

on 6/29/2007 10:56:00 AM

Wow! This is my new HG highlighter! NARS the Multiple in Copacabana is so easy to use and I love the pearly color! The swivel tube is great. I like the texture, the cream to powder formula is so easy to use. Great staying power! I have previously used BeneFit High Beam and find this one to be easier to use than liquid highlighters. It's easier to avoid shimmer overload with the Multiple. It does not feel greasy at all! It gives me the perfect glow I'm looking for. Compared to High Beam this is more true pearl less pink. High Beam is more pearly pink if that makes sense.

I usually apply this on my cheekbones before applying blush. It's great to use on the browbones as well. Though I don't use it on my lips so in the true sense of the word it is not a "multiple". However, it's a fantastic highlighter and that makes me satisfied. Since I bought it I have used it nearly everyday on my cheekbones. I will be using Copacabana a lot! That is for sure!

The only downside with this product is the price. However, the tube contains a lot of product so you do get a lot of product for the price. If I do use it up I will definitely repurchase!

For reference: I'm a pale blonde w/ blue eyes.

continued >>