August 2, 2014 | 1001 users online

Highlighters - NARS - The Multiple in Copacabana

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by mint0621

The first day I used this, my mom commented how healthy my skin looked! It looks really natural. I put it on my cheekbones, on top of my Angelika blush. Really subtle, and catches light to give face an angelic and healthy sheen

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2007 5:33:00 AM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this almost everyday; really makes a difference b/c I notice (as well as others around me) how I look brighter and more glowy after using this product. So simple aand clean to apply.

After moisturizing, I "draw" on my cheekbones, lids, and bridge of nose with the product. Then I blend using the back of my fingers or hand (since ur fingertips tend to have more bacteria on it), and then I brush on some loose powder to set it and tone it down, followed by some blush. Voila-- glowy and natural looking beauty. Try it, it works. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2007 5:49:00 PM More reviews by BebeLush

Love this!!!!! I'm very pale, but my skin can get quite dull at times. I use this as a highlighter on my cheek bones, brow bone, and on the inner eye corner. Glows like crazy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2007 5:09:00 PM More reviews by luvthered

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I'm ashamed to say that I bought 3 Multiples (copa, Maui and S. Beach) played with them a bit, put them away, and forgot about them for a LONG time. Ran across them in my stash recently, pulled out Copacabana and OMG! THIS is what I've been looking for from all of the powder highlighters I've been purchasing and not liking. I know it's a cliche, but it truly gives my skin that glow-from-within look. And it's SO easy to use -- hard to make a mistake or use too much. I LOVE this and now that I've rediscovered Multiples, I want to get the new Orgasm and Maldives to round out my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by starrroth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Same comments as those I wrote for Portofino Multiple, although I use this one to highlight my cheek bones and eye brow bones. Great product, easy to apply and I can wear them without foundation or primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by amyvg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know, I'm not 100% sold on this product...perhaps if I didn't spend 46CAD for it I wouldn't be so critical. I use it as a base for my eyeshadow and sometimes I use it as a highlighter (mostly around the highlighting places, like my cheek bone, temple, etc) to give it a little boost of shine and shimmer. But I'm not sure if it's my colour. I am fair with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I bet it'll look amazing when I get dressed up for a hot date (with my husband!). But for around the house with my kids, it's a bit much. And tho it's a "mutliple" I doubt it'll use it on my cheeks or lips. So again it's a bit expensive just to use as a shadow base.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by LaciP504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my 2nd multiple, my first was South Beach which I also really like. I like this one a bit more though. I own about 10 highlighters but this one is my favorite right now. It's a very glowy highlighter in tube form. I haven't had any problem with multiples going bad or getting waxy and I've had both of mine for quite a while. For reference I'm a MAC c3 in SF Powder, lll-mmm w/ yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 10:56:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! This is my new HG highlighter! NARS the Multiple in Copacabana is so easy to use and I love the pearly color! The swivel tube is great. I like the texture, the cream to powder formula is so easy to use. Great staying power! I have previously used BeneFit High Beam and find this one to be easier to use than liquid highlighters. It's easier to avoid shimmer overload with the Multiple. It does not feel greasy at all! It gives me the perfect glow I'm looking for. Compared to High Beam this is more true pearl less pink. High Beam is more pearly pink if that makes sense.

I usually apply this on my cheekbones before applying blush. It's great to use on the browbones as well. Though I don't use it on my lips so in the true sense of the word it is not a "multiple". However, it's a fantastic highlighter and that makes me satisfied. Since I bought it I have used it nearly everyday on my cheekbones. I will be using Copacabana a lot! That is for sure!

The only downside with this product is the price. However, the tube contains a lot of product so you do get a lot of product for the price. If I do use it up I will definitely repurchase!

For reference: I'm a pale blonde w/ blue eyes.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 2:46:00 AM More reviews by si_luthuna

A great all over highlighter. The shade is exactly like a pearl and gives a soft sheen, not shimmery. Love the creamy consistency too, use it on my legs and, voila, makes them look so slim... This, along with South Beach Multiple, Stila Luster Polish, Diorshow mascara and MAC Brow Set are all I need if I can't have anything else...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2007 7:26:00 PM More reviews by clamster

Use this ANYWHERE, depending on the amout you use it can provide a real shimmer effect or a subtly glow, it last a long time and doesn't look artificial. A little on the cupids bow really makes the lips look nice. It's definately pricey but its worth it.