November 27, 2014 | 1366 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by JoannaSLS

I'm a self confessed Dior junkie and when visiting the counter the girl recommended I try this.
Firstly, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous; very Dior and extremely girly. The balm itself is a sugar pink, but when applied reacts to your own lip colour, so looks different on everybody. The Dior girl applied on herself, me and another assistant and each colour was a different shade; not hugely different but definitely reacts to each person.
I love the feel of this balm on my lips, it really feels like they are being moisturised and my lips look fuller. I tend to wear it on bare lips and it lifts the look of my face and freshens me up. No other balm I own gives the same natural looking pinky hue. It's great for "barely there" looks.
The downside is the price - around 20 here, although it does last around six weeks for me with regular application.
Perfect girly gift or luxury treat for yourself.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by wyda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hi, I'm an Asian girl and I really like this lip balm. The colour looks perfectly fine on my lips and matches my skintone. The smell is nice too. My friends also got themselves their own after trying mine. But the price, aww.. pricey. Have to restock once in 3months :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by luxybon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really does add the perfect hint of color to your lips if you only apply it once--if you use more than that, it begins to look sort of fuschia/hot pink. The thing I find hard to cope with is the price, of course. If it were just $9 less, I'd feel much better about purchasing it!

Lovely lip balm, and I will buy again, but the price is truly outrageous.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Elicanarch123

this is amazing yet truly a splurge! This enhances my natural color and give it a light pink color which compliments my skin perfectly! Warning: don't put in too much or the color will turn more neon pink! I don't think I will get it again because its so expensive though haha

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Vainitygal

I love this lip colour revival balm. It serves its purpose well and my lips looks pretty nice with the tinge of pink. As u used it more and more, the colour looks even more prettier. I used this all the time. Better than my chanel lipstick which is so drying and color drops rapidly after a coffee.
I went to Vivo city to restock up again. Will definitely keep buying it despite its price. (",)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by MissB18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm to pieces, so much, in fact, that my boyfriend occasionally swipes it from my purse just for the sheer entertainment of watching me freak out thinking that I've lost it.
My lips are naturally fairly pigmented but this gives them a more vibrant pink glow that looks healthier and less tacky than if I were to wear a brighter shade of lipstick.
It's perfect for every day use, especially on the days I want a more au naturale look.
It's highly moisturizing and smells amazing, I actually take it out just to smell it sometimes.
Like everything Dior, the packaging is elegant and gorgeous.
It only gets four lippies simply because of the price. It's impossible to not feel stupid or guilty for spending $35 CDN on a lip balm but you can bet I'll do it again soon after this one bites the dust.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by jmsic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I call this glorified lip balm. It's quite expensive at $29 but it is so moisturizing. The moment I put it on my lips I felt instant relief and my lips weren't dry anymore. It gives a subtle pink color to my lips and although it's really expensive, I've bought more expensive things so I don't mind repurchasing. Pretty packaging too. If you wanna splurge, get it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sharreb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is SO expensive that my boyfriend calls this my high class lip gloss. I love that it reacts to give you your natural color. On me its a peachy coral colour with just a hint of pink and i must say its the most compatible shade with my skin color. Texture and smell are both great. sometimes i apply revlon super lustruos creme 240 - sandalwood beige - final awesome result of pouty healthy looking lips.
i have to give it 4 instead of 5 lippies for 2 thgs:
1. Price
2. Wears off pretty quickly for me- need to reapply in less than 2 hrs. need to reapply immediately after meal
-But im still buying this product- let's face it- if it looks good on you, the odds are you will buy it again. It's permanently staying in my ouch-but-i'l-indulge purchases

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am so glad I tried this before I bought it. I know it "reacts" to your natural lip color so everyone has different results, but I hated my results! I am a very neutral kind of girl and was hoping this would be a pale pink on me. It turned out bright, almost-neon pink, and with the shine it looked like patent pink leather. It was really unflattering and looked tacky. I completely hated the color. Also, I wasn't a fan of the texture, which was basically just like vaseline. It wore off quickly and didn't leave my lips feeling any smoother or more moisturized. The taste was unpleasant. I can't believe they get away with charging $30 for this! Seriously not worth it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by COCO792

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I haven't bought this, I was in Boots with my friend and we were trying products from the Dior counter. I'd heard about this and wanted to try it out.

the colour of the balm on the stick is kind of bright pink but not super pigmented. and when I put it on it looked super bright Barbie pink. but I did put lots on to get the full effect. I actually really like the pink it gave me, it gave me a real light bright pinky pink. I just think it was too Barbie. but hopefully with just one coat it will look more natural. my lips really glow with this. we tried a few glosses aswell and Dior lip products have a glow that I've never seen before on any lip product.

it is a lip balm, not a gloss and not a lipstick. and it's not a combination of either. it's just a tinted lip balm. if your still not convinced it even feels like a chapstick, but softer and more luxurious. the consistency is neither sticky or glossy, just smooth and silky.

I think the price is disgusting for a lip balm 20+. if it was 15 I would buy it but at 21 is just ridiculous!

it didn't seem to last long on me either, it started off bright pink straight away then faded and came back. but my lips did feel really smooth and soft after using this. if your prepared to pay an extortionate price for this then go for it because it does work. but otherwise it's just too expensive.