Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 5/9/2012 4:39:00 PM

Purchased this, but then came to my senses and said what am I wasting my money on?? It's a lip balm! Had to take it back. It's a nice product, but not worth the price - no lip balms are IMHO. I am giving this 1 lippie because of the outrageous cost.

on 5/9/2012 4:28:00 PM

I LOVE this lip balm that gives a natural looking color to my lips and is moisturizing to boot! I have tried many other products that are supposed to give you color and it ends up looking freakish but this product gives an AMAZING natural color. If you add gloss on top you get a very natural looking lip with pizazz! Go get it girls!!!

My only complaint is the item is a bit pricey and doesn't have a ton of product in the container.

I love this product! It is extremely moisturizing and I love the hot pink color! I have had an adverse reaction to Chanel Rouge Coco Shine, but this works for me!

on 5/3/2012 7:03:00 PM

I am really really pleased with this lip balm. It gives me a nice flushed, healthy color. It's moisturizing as well. It lasts almost the whole day, even after I eat and drink. The great thing about it is that it's not sticky, not shiny, and not greasy, because it's balm. So it's gives me that natural look. Yes, it's expensive, but you don't need to put a lot because it's very moisturizing. I wear this everyday!

on 4/24/2012 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I bought this on a whim after reading reviews here- my first Dior product, and I am really pleased with it, partly because it was the extra purchase I needed on a 20x points event at SDM. I'm not a pink lipstick lover, as any time I've ever tried it my teeth seem yellow, doesn't seem to work with my colouring, etc. This is great as I can apply without a mirror, delivers awesome moisture that lasts, provides a lovely flush of colour, and makes me feel a little glam when I apply because of the gorgeous packaging!! If I lost it I would cry but when it runs out I will repurchase even at 35 bucks CAN. ouch!

on 4/24/2012 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the best lip balm I have ever bought. It is super moisturizing. It gives your lips the prettiest pop of sheer pink tint ever. It has SPF so protects from UVA rays. It lasts a long time on the lips. Application is super easy....no need for a mirror. The little pink iridescent tube it comes in is gorgeous.
I am very picky with lip balm, it can't smell bad, taste bad, feel sticky, dry out my lips, or fade quickly. This one passes all my tests!

on 3/30/2012 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I normally don't spend so much on a lip balm but this stuff rocks. It adds a nice color to my lips, goes on soft, and smells nice. Cute packaging as well. It's my every day natural looking lip balm.

on 3/23/2012 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

these are great !!!!
it hydrates like a normal lipbalm but i love the spf as well as the different colour on every lip ! since my lip tends to be purple due to my poor blood circulation this is really the best lip balm that i have ever owned !!

on 3/22/2012 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Oh where do I start! I would give this product 10 lippies if I could. It gives a lot of moisture with being sticky, has the right amount of shine and the most flattering pink on my lips (candy pink with a bit of red in it). I agree that if I put too much it turns hot pink, which I love anyway.

It also feels so good on, and has SPF 10. Who knew? It doesnít smell like one!

My only problem is that although you get a lot of product, you do go though it VERY quickly. I learned that after finishing the first tube in record time. Iím on my 4th tube, but I donít use it everyday because of the price (so, I donít think I can count it as my HG). I usually get it from my family and friends on special occasions because they know I love it.

The packaging is also super cute. LOVE x 2.

on 3/9/2012 3:52:00 PM

This came out way before the current trend for similar products claiming to enhance/mimic your lip colour. It is a minty balm rather than a liptstick or gloss texture, which I like as it moisturises while staying put. I have to say I am not convinced this is a different colour on everyone - it depends how much you use but I think it is a bluey toned pale pink which leans towards fushia the more you apply. I don't mind that at all as it is a colour I like and even layered it is still subtle. If I reapply, it almost becomes a pinky stain by the end of the day.

My only gripe and why I would not repurchase is the price. For something I love and can't live without I would pay but this, whilst nice, is not something I will miss all that much when it is finished.

Popular Lip Treatments