Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 4/24/2012 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I bought this on a whim after reading reviews here- my first Dior product, and I am really pleased with it, partly because it was the extra purchase I needed on a 20x points event at SDM. I'm not a pink lipstick lover, as any time I've ever tried it my teeth seem yellow, doesn't seem to work with my colouring, etc. This is great as I can apply without a mirror, delivers awesome moisture that lasts, provides a lovely flush of colour, and makes me feel a little glam when I apply because of the gorgeous packaging!! If I lost it I would cry but when it runs out I will repurchase even at 35 bucks CAN. ouch!

on 4/24/2012 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the best lip balm I have ever bought. It is super moisturizing. It gives your lips the prettiest pop of sheer pink tint ever. It has SPF so protects from UVA rays. It lasts a long time on the lips. Application is super easy....no need for a mirror. The little pink iridescent tube it comes in is gorgeous.
I am very picky with lip balm, it can't smell bad, taste bad, feel sticky, dry out my lips, or fade quickly. This one passes all my tests!

on 3/30/2012 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I normally don't spend so much on a lip balm but this stuff rocks. It adds a nice color to my lips, goes on soft, and smells nice. Cute packaging as well. It's my every day natural looking lip balm.

on 3/23/2012 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

these are great !!!!
it hydrates like a normal lipbalm but i love the spf as well as the different colour on every lip ! since my lip tends to be purple due to my poor blood circulation this is really the best lip balm that i have ever owned !!

on 3/22/2012 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Oh where do I start! I would give this product 10 lippies if I could. It gives a lot of moisture with being sticky, has the right amount of shine and the most flattering pink on my lips (candy pink with a bit of red in it). I agree that if I put too much it turns hot pink, which I love anyway.

It also feels so good on, and has SPF 10. Who knew? It doesnít smell like one!

My only problem is that although you get a lot of product, you do go though it VERY quickly. I learned that after finishing the first tube in record time. Iím on my 4th tube, but I donít use it everyday because of the price (so, I donít think I can count it as my HG). I usually get it from my family and friends on special occasions because they know I love it.

The packaging is also super cute. LOVE x 2.

on 3/9/2012 3:52:00 PM

This came out way before the current trend for similar products claiming to enhance/mimic your lip colour. It is a minty balm rather than a liptstick or gloss texture, which I like as it moisturises while staying put. I have to say I am not convinced this is a different colour on everyone - it depends how much you use but I think it is a bluey toned pale pink which leans towards fushia the more you apply. I don't mind that at all as it is a colour I like and even layered it is still subtle. If I reapply, it almost becomes a pinky stain by the end of the day.

My only gripe and why I would not repurchase is the price. For something I love and can't live without I would pay but this, whilst nice, is not something I will miss all that much when it is finished.

on 2/27/2012 3:08:00 PM

I love Dior products, especially their lip ones. This one is a must in my collection. Usually, I'm not a big fan of pink lips, I'd much rather go all the way with a bright red. But, Lip Glow does do as promised and gives you that perfect shade of pink for your lips. One swipe gives you a natural glow and layering deepens the color, while still remaining flattering. One of my favorite parts about it is that it looks like a gloss without feeling like one (I really hate glosses), it just feels like a creamy lipstick!

on 2/21/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a really fun product. I usually use this over a lipstick and it just transforms the color of the lipstick and makes it look brighter. If I use this on bare lips (one layer) I get a pink hue BUT if I keep layering then I will get a hot pink hue! Overall, this is a good product.

on 2/21/2012 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I like it but I don't hate it. It did enhance my full lips and made them look pinker than usual. It didn't last within the first two hours of the day. I had to keep reapplying it to keep my lips from chapping. I mean for a steep price tag, this lip balm could have done a whole lot better on hydrating my lips. Nivea is less than $5 and does a whole lot of better job keeping my lips moisturized. However, I did love the packaging because it looks fancy for a lip balm. But I wouldn't buy it again.This lip balm went right back to Dillard's.

on 2/18/2012 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Fav new "nothing there" gloss. Great strawberry blush color on me SUPER moisturizing. Loses a little bit of shine, but that is replaced but the moisture that really settles into your lips and doesn't sit on top like most balms. Big fan.

Popular Lip Treatments