January 29, 2015 | 1877 users online

Lip Treatments - Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jaeselle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Fav new "nothing there" gloss. Great strawberry blush color on me SUPER moisturizing. Loses a little bit of shine, but that is replaced but the moisture that really settles into your lips and doesn't sit on top like most balms. Big fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by tabbycam

I wear this almost every day! I feel like this balm gives my lips a lot of moisture and fullness, and is an instant boost of color whenever I put it on. As it fades, it stays looking lovely - loses the little bit of shine, but retains the color for a good couple of hours. If you reapply, the color does get a little louder but I don't think necessarily in a bad or overly noticeable way.

I see what people mean about it turning bright pink, but I think the color is gorgeous and unique - and honestly, I'm usually the type of person who shys away from bright, barbie pinks. But, and I'm guessing this is because of whatever color changing properties it possesses, it just fits with my coloring (I'm pale and neutral) in a way I didn't expect it to. I think this looks lovely with a pink blush, youthful and perfect for Spring. I will rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by hailsp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this lip product. I felt it could be more moisturizing but I loved the colour and I LOVE the cute packaging. A nice natural look for every day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by FiendGirl138

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love my Dior Addict lippies, and I love the Serum De Rouge line. But this was just so ultra hot pink on my lips I had to return it. The reason I'm still giving it four stars is because A: it may not turn that color on everyone (its supposedly self adjusting) B: it really felt great on my lips and C: my lips felts softer after I wiped it off. And trust me, it wasn't on my lips very long! I almost ordered it online and I'm glad I happened to test it at Sephora first. I was thinking maybe something along the lines of Smashbox O Glow as far as color, but wow, it turned bright bright bright pink. Swatch before you buy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm that I've tried so far. Very moisturizing and it last not like any other lip balm that I've used. It gives a hint of pink color so when you need a quick flush of color on your lips this will help. I love the smell, love the packaging, love the taste but I just don't love the freaking expensive price! I have to be careful not to wear it frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by leanskie

I've been using this balm for years now and its a HG for me as well. The packaging is pretty and girly, its very moisturizing, last for hours, has a natural hint of pink,(the more you put it on, the darker the color gets), SPF 12, the price will make you frown- (35 CDN) but it will last for many months!! Def, worth the splurge..

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by MACupDork

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One day I was in desperate need of a lip balm. So I walked in Sephora and the first thing I saw was The Dior Addict Lip Glow. I picked it up thinking it must be good because it cost 29.99. At first I sort of liked it. But it turned my lips REALLY red. My lips are naturally a soft nude pink color.It had a burning sensation. It felt like a lip plumper. I was kind of upset. It does have a nice smell to it though. I don't to discourage any one from buying it because one mans trash is another mans treasure but i didn't like it at all. The packaging was really cute :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by smattituded

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The Dior Lip Glow by far my absolute HG lip product! I'm usually not one to invest in expensive lip products (and a lip balm for that matter- the most expensive lipstick I own is MAC), but I swear it's really true love. Dior Lip Glow is basically a lip balm that not only moisturizes the lips but produces a natural looking pinkish to red shade (depending on your individual lip chemistry) that gives off a your -lips-but-better vibe. It has a light and almost jelly-like smooth consistency, and its colour is richly pigmented as far as lip tints go with a nice glossy (just without the stickiness that comes with lip gloss) and slightly sheer finish. The price is pretty steep though, but the packaging is gorgeous and the fact that it is an amazing 2-in1 prod uct that goes with everything and anything justifies the painful sum I have to fork out everytime I repurchase. I hate how this runs out really quickly on me though, an average lip product usually lasts me a year but this one runs out in as fast 2 months (probably due to how much I abuse this little baby, I swear I wear this ALL THE TIME). But what can I say, I've been through 3 tubes already and still there's no turning back! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by JoannaSLS

I'm a self confessed Dior junkie and when visiting the counter the girl recommended I try this.
Firstly, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous; very Dior and extremely girly. The balm itself is a sugar pink, but when applied reacts to your own lip colour, so looks different on everybody. The Dior girl applied on herself, me and another assistant and each colour was a different shade; not hugely different but definitely reacts to each person.
I love the feel of this balm on my lips, it really feels like they are being moisturised and my lips look fuller. I tend to wear it on bare lips and it lifts the look of my face and freshens me up. No other balm I own gives the same natural looking pinky hue. It's great for "barely there" looks.
The downside is the price - around 20 here, although it does last around six weeks for me with regular application.
Perfect girly gift or luxury treat for yourself.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by wyda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hi, I'm an Asian girl and I really like this lip balm. The colour looks perfectly fine on my lips and matches my skintone. The smell is nice too. My friends also got themselves their own after trying mine. But the price, aww.. pricey. Have to restock once in 3months :(