Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

-Give you that '3D' look.
-Tones of colours/smells/flavours
-Last awhile on your lips
-Product lasts awhile
-Always have new collections coming out for the different seaons

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Pro's: no nasty smell or taste.
Con's: sticky/messy, the tube broke so I have the prouct seeping out of a little slit, expensive for what it is, it does little to nothing in terms of colour, it actually dried my lips out!

I don't understand why these are getting such good ratings. I've had a few of these and I hated them. They are sticky and messy and slide into your mouth. I would say the only good things about these are they smell nice and they are pigmented. But I could get a non sticky/ messy, good smelling and pigmented lipgloss at the drugstore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Horrible product. First off, the color inside the tube fades so quickly...it turns into a clear gloss, which would be great if I wanted a clear gloss, but I bought color for a reason. I own about 5 of these and almost every single one of them has broken where the body of the tube meets the applicator...so when I squeeze the gloss it comes out of this random slit- not where it should be coming out of. Turns into a huge sticky mess. They also leak all over my makeup bag...probably due to the random slit in the tube. Do not purchase, they are a waste of money.

Too sticky~

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I've been buying juicy tubes for years. I know alot of people complain about it being so sticky but I actually don't mind it. Now my boyfriend other hand hates it. Lol. I love how shiney and glossy my lips look with it on. They have awesome sheer colors. I love so many of them. I have to say my favorite it Spring Fling and Melon.

I have this in Pink Horizon.

The smell is delicious and color pigmentation is a nice blend of sheer and super opaqueness.

Otherwise, it's definitely "ultra glossy" like it says on the website (in a bad way) and it wears off rather quickly. I feel a bit ridiculous wearing it when going out because it's so shiny and sticky, and I always have to tone it down and blot it with a tissue or wear it over lipstick or tinted balm. Looks a bit pre-teen-dabbling-in-makeup-dollar-store-gloss ie. tacky.
Not worth the $18.

This gloss offers great shine but too tacky and sticky for my liking.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Like any other lip glass it feels sticky but if you are using already a lip-balm you don't even feel it and I really like the wet an juicy appearance that this tubes leave on my lips so I think they're okay once you get into a comfort zone with this product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm