Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Too sticky for me!

on 7/17/2010 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

i did not know what i was thinking i guess i wasn't exposed to enough makeup products to better differential what is actually worth investing. i got it in this weird light purple color thinking that i did not like bright color at all and this gave my lip a little bit of shine without making it look supper dramatic. ok, it does give the shine. but the pigmentation is just not good enough, if i use it by its own, i just look dead. if i convince myself that it does not work just because i picked an odd color, ok, but the texture is strangely thick too, if i only apply it on my lip to the point it shows up properly it feels like glue! However, if you have lipstick on already, which i recommend, it does gives you a juicy finish not having to be used too much, which is better. one one more thing, it taste unpleasant too, i think the company tried to make it more fruity and appeal to the younger customers, but the tastes turn out too strong and sweet to the extent that it lingers around your mouth if it accidentally got onto your teeth or sth, with is a common occurrence due to its thick texture.i honestly do not recommend this. god there are just so many alternatives and good lipshine lipgloss work so much better and cost so much lesser!

on 7/15/2010 7:02:00 PM

I've used JTs for many years now and love them. The packaging allows for simple application with its whistle tip (don't even need a mirror), comes in a variety of awesome colors, I do love the sweet scent. The only drawback is that it's a bit sticky; my hubby has complained a little and also not great when you are riding in a car with the windows down and your hair is flying all over the place (hair sticking to lips) :(.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

JuicyTubes are the unltimate in slick, shiny, wet looking lips. I have a few of these and love them. Juicy Indeed! Make sure not to overdo it though or your lips will look all melty and drooly!

Sure, the gloss is a little tacky but I think it would have no staying power without it. Only real downfall is the high price and the semi-chintzy packaging.

It's a great long lasting lip-gloss. Like all lip-glosses it's a bit sticky but it's perfectly tolerable. I won't buy it though because a lot of other glosses are cheaper and just as good.

on 7/12/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This lipgloss is really thick. It looks beautiful on and it tastes/ smells yummy! But I don't find myself wearing it a lot because of how thick it feels when I put it on. It doesnt feel very comfortable to wear. I know lipglosses are supposed to be sticky but even MAC lipglass which is known to be pretty sticky doesnt feel THIS sticky.
However, when it comes to giving my lips dripping wet, juicy, shiny pout, nothing beats juicytubes.
I am giving it a 2 because i never ever wear this due to how sticky and uncomfortable it is despite looking good once it's on

on 7/7/2010 2:34:00 AM

When these first came out I thought they were the second coming. I LOVED them. They were fun, fruity and slick. I still like them, and maybe it's because I'm older, but they don't hold the same cache for me. They're fine for a quick glossing during the day, but overall they're not pigmented or showy enough for me anymore. Plus the packaging isn't all that great.

on 7/4/2010 5:21:00 AM

I recieved one of these in a purchase gift of 7 items. As I am 50, I didn't feel inclined to even try it. My niece however, loves them. The saleswoman gave her one as well. My niece said that alot of young women of her age (21) like this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like the Juicy Tubes, they don't dry out my lips and come in a large variety of colors. I do think they are a bit pricey for just a lip gloss. As with any regular gloss it doesn't have a ton of staying power. I am not a fan of the packaging. It tends to give me more product then I actually need and slides around outside of my lips when being applied. I would be much happier if this hand a wand applicator.

on 6/24/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Yeah these are good. So what? Why spend this much on fancy lip gloss in a dept store when you can find so many similar products at the drug store for cheaper? I mean come on people!!!! You just eat this stuff anyway. And I am sure your significant other loves it when they kiss you and get this sh*t all over their face. So yes this product is good. If I got it as a gift I would wear it. Sometimes. But I am certainly not going to buy it myself.

Recommended for Medium Skin