September 30, 2014 | 1132 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ikissenglish

I have black hair. This kit in Medium works perfectly. I only use the gel, which is a dark neutral brown. I find the powder if kind of tan/brown and I don't like it. I use this every day and it has lasted me 8 months. I think i have a few months left with it, because it lasts a long time. I don't like the brushes it comes with, so I use a thick angled brush and it works well. Also, in my kit, the powder fell out, and the plastic window thing also fell out. However, I love this and will use it forever and ever and ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by NotYourKindofPeople

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have highlighted ash blond hair, with very light eyebrows naturally, and I purchased this in Ash.

The formula/ color: This kit contains a tinted wax and a powder. The wax applies easily, and evenly. I find the color looks quite natural on me. The powder looks really light in the package, but works well with the wax. I find the wax and powder last well on my brows (combination skin with oily forehead).

The packaging: This comes in very "ELF" looking packaging, which looks like a knockoff of NARS packaging. It's black, compact, and sleek. What's not to like? The kit comes with a double ended brush. One end is angled, the other is flat and rounded. For being a cheap add in, I find this brush very useable. I use the angled end to apply the wax and the flat to apply the powder.

The price: $3. "Nough said.

The bottom line: This kit allows me to define my light brows without looking too dark. For the price and performance, I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by mhe713

I am totally in LOVE with this product. I have anxiety and I tend to pull out my eyebrows all the freaking time therefor I usually have to draw on my brows =-=. I've tried so many eyebrow products and nothing and I mean NOTHING compares to this magical product. I love the colored wax to fill my brows, i don't really use the powder but since its a nice color in going to start using it as a eye shadow. So it's a win, win situation and nothing goes to waste. The kit comes with a little duo angled brush and powder brush but I just set them aside and used an It cosmetics angled brush to apply the product. It can end up looking harsh but you could always fix it. The only downer about this product is that the little plastic window can end up coming off so watch out for that and keep some hot glue handy to put it back on. This product does last during the hot days and can also resist water but to my surprise it didn't survive salt water, so also watch out for that too ladies. Hope this helped :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by nikki2212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the product in Ash which is perfect for my dark ash blonde hair. The wax is a slightly warm, light brown/dark blonde which works for me as i have some gold/warm natural highlights but could be slightly too warm if you don't. The wax, with an angled brush, creates natural looking hairs with strokes or can be used to fill in complete areas for a stronger yet still natural look. The powder is a pale cool yellow, lighter than the wax, which if used with an angled brush creates the most natural hint of structure to your brows and if you put too much on and think it looks too matte then swipe a clear mascara through the brow hairs. Using both together with wax first, creates the most structured brow and lasts the longest.

The brush that comes with the compact has one angled end and one rounded. I use the rounded end to apply the powder to set the wax each time i use the kit but i prefer my own E.L.F angled brush for the wax as it has a longer handle and is easier to use in my opinion, still i use the small brush when away from home and its fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by lepaigeface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product out of curiosity and because I wanted my eyebrows to look a little more filled in and properly shaped. I have really dark eyebrows that's darker than my hair color, so I was afraid of it not matching. I bought it in the medium shade - and really, it's only medium because of the powder. I tried it and wasn't too sure about actually liking it because it's E.L.F. And it was $3, and have a tendency for having the mindset that if a different product that's just like another but more expensive, I'll go for the more expensive product. Either way, I was able to sample the Benefit Brow Zings and have found that it brushed onto my eyebrows a lot better than the E.L.F., but it's just the same. I love the product and will continue buying it. It covers well and lasts all day for me. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Brooke6381

Overall, i love this product! My eyebrows are naturally a brownish grey color, and this product makes the color look much better! It fills in sparse spots with ease. And unlike regular eyebrow pencils or crayons it looks very natural! I just did not like the little brush that it came with. No big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Yeinnyizm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product sooooooo much!! I'm asian and my eyebrows are a kind of gray tinted color and it's really hard to find a product that makes my eyebrows look natural and not too brown tinted for me. But even though i saw this and it had a really brown color i bought it because i never used a gel for my eyebrows before and wow was i amazed!! It's so amazing and i love it!! my eyebrows look so naturally full and perfect!! I like the applicator it comes with but i use my own angled brush just because the applicator they give is kinda too short to have ease when applying. I only use the gel though, the powder makes a really nice taupe eyeshadow though. I went to an amusement park and i went on a lot of water rides and my eyebrows looked the same as when i applied it. But i don't think it hold the brow hairs that well because the gel i feel like just adds color and fills sparse areas, not for drawing in like if your eyebrows are kinda short and you draw the end on or the beginning, the eyebrow kit doesn't really work like that. i use a eyebrow pencil for that but other than that i highly recommend this product and it's really inexpensive for how good it is

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by tarahkaye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this kit! Very natural looking and the price was great! I have medium-dark brown hair and fair-medium skin. I have had a hard time finding a product to fill in my brows that actually looks natural and isn't too drastic. Most brunette eyebrow products I find have a reddish tint to them, which looks very unnatural on my skin tone. I use a couple of my own brushes for application, but the one that comes in the kit isn't too bad either. Definitely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Vixes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have dirty blonde/light brown hair and have this in light, and it suits my hair well. Originally I purchased this in medium since it was the only shade at Target, but it was much too dark. This comes with a gel and a powder that are supposedly to be used together. It comes with a little applicator, a slanted eyeliner-type brush side and a eyeshadow-type brush side. The applicator is rather small, but in my opinion it works fine and is much handier than using separate brushes, so I use it. First, I apply the gel to outline them and fill them in and then set it with the powder. This is the most natural way I've tried to do my brows, and let me tell you, I'm the absolute worst at doing my eyebrows. But even when I do it sloppily (which is most times), it comes out looking great. It lasts all day through hot weather and through rubbing my eyebrows. Yes, I tested it - I rubbed my eyebrows for a full minute after I finished my entire face, and they didn't budge. This is HG for me, especially since it's only $3. Great product. Btw, I used to dab the slanted eyeliner side of the brush in the gel, but I've hit pan faster this way, and found that I take more product on than I need anyway. Just sweep the brush across the gel, and you'll save more product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by shengqix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good starter eyebrow kit! The wax glides on very nicely and the powder is also nice for filling in brows. The applicator is just perfect! angle brush for the darkbrown wax to outline the eyebrow and the reg small powder brush for the light brown powder.

the only thing is it comes off VERY easily. yeah it comes off when you identically touched your eyebrow when you life your hair... and it fades away in the middle of the day :/

if you have semi-defined eyebrow this is awesome for you! it will enhance your natural eyebrows. but if you have over-plucked eyebrows (like mine) that need reconstruction, is is a no go. you will keep worrying about your eyebrow half missing cause it just comes off so easily.