July 25, 2014 | 1154 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I bought this in the lightest it comes and it was just to dark for me. My natural hair colour is a medium ash blonde so my eyebrows are not to dark. The powder applied nicely but I did find the wax a tad awkward. It would have been nice if the wax was clear! I definitely perfer an eyebrows pencil it's a much easier application. I will use the powder colour though as an eyeshadow! It's a very pretty taupe. But not repurchase unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by katey88

Let's just say im in love! I have medium brown brows that are thick and needed to look more "put together". I wasnt so sure when i bought this, but since it was only a dollar; i figured i couldnt loose much. I have already hit pan, so i will definatly be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect, perfect, perfect. Even when I use higher end products from Benefit or Anastasia, I always come back to this. I own multiple in the darkest colour and keep one in my school bags or purse in case I am without it. This lasts a long time and doesn't fail to keep my brows looking bold and perfect. Again, at $3, this is a total bargain - I always stock up online because it usually sells out in my colour. Cute sleek packaging too. Also, I don't really use the brushes provided for me, I use my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by jwong32

I've been using this product for at least a year and I'm really happy with it. I bought this mainly to darken my brows (I'm asian and my brows appear lighter than I'd like). I use the medium color and I only use the gel. I find that it lasts all day and I have no complaints. The price is unbeatable, the product is of solid quality, and it's also not tested on animals! Overall a great product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by courtx0

I purchased this product a few months ago. Its a great product to have in your stash for sure. The product features a pigmented wax on one side, which is the darker shade, and a lightly colored powder on the other. It also so comes with a dual ended applicator, one side features a tiny angled brush and on the other side is an eyelash wand. I don't use it personally, its a tad small. I really like the packaging of this product, it's sleek and easy to use. I've honestly used this product a lot. I really like the pigmented wax. I wouldn't say it lasts all day on its own. I typically apply the pigmented wax then go over it with brow gel and finish with the colored powder. My brows look perfect all day long. The only complaint I have is mine is starting to become slightly dry. This is a wonderful unique product. It's also great for beginners. Plus for three bucks you can't go wrong!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for years (when it was still in the old packaging) and I absolutely love it. The cream is a nice consistency and applies well while the powder has great pigmentation and stays put all day. I've tried loads of different eyebrow products and for the quality and price this is hands down the best.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by bturney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am surprised how many good reviews this got. I got the kit in "light" but I have dark brown hair. I don't like super dark brows though so the intensity is fine but the wax side is WAY too red for my taste. I will either give it away or chunk it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by BeautysWithin16

I bought this brow kit at Dollar Tree, surprising right?! It was only $3 for me and I love it so much! When I bought it I didn't use it for awhile because I was really sure it would suck, boy was I wrong. This brow kit is amazing, my brows are pretty sparse at the tail so I fill my brow in lightly then at the tail I fill it in and it makes such a big difference while still looking natural and not fake at all! I love it and def recommend it I mean c'mon look at the price! I am sure you can get this at Target, ELF website or try your dollar store! It's my holy grail for eyebrows!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by yixie

Find this much too fiddly to use. Also it doesn't last long for the extra time I spend doing my brows when I use this kit. Fades off after 2 hrs tops.

It also takes up too much space in my portable makeup bag, so back to pencils it is..

Edit:

I found that using the powder first and wax later led to much quicker application, more natural and long-lasting brows. Was doing the other way round at first. Silly me. For ultimate ease I'm gonna stick to pencils for touch ups and days when I'm in a rush.

But this kit is quite good for days when you want your brows to last longer and look nicer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by jlseck

i like this. i got it in ash and when it arrived i thought yuck. but when i tried it on, it looks GREAT!!! i love it and it stays all day. i put it on with a tiny Mac brow brush.