E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this in light. Until recently I had black hair and I used medium. It was nice and neutral dark brown. Enough to tint my blonde brows dark without being harsh. I really like the color of medium. Now I use light and it has a warm tone to it which is perfect for me because I am now rockin medium/light auburn hair and it is almost an exact match. It's a little lighter than my hair and that is just what I want.

My brows are very light blonde and I use this to fill and darken them so I don't have to dye them. It is great for that purpose. The waxy side is so easy to use for filling and sculpting and the powder sets the wax. My only complaint is there is not really any hold for my very long and unrully brows so I also have to use a brow gel. Not the end of the world though.

on 3/29/2014 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am usually pretty particular when it comes to buying cosmetics. When I discovered the E.LF. products, I was hesistant to purchase them due to the very low price. I took a chance and while some are hit or miss, this eyebrow kit is wonderful! It has a lighter and darker shade, I usually combine the two on the brush that is also included. It has a soft, moist consistancy that gives great color and definition to the eyebrow. It lasts awhile and is now the only product I use to give a natural shape and color to my eyebrows. Highly recommend this and the liquid black eyeliner by E.L.F.

on 3/23/2014 10:19:00 PM

I like this product because it is a cheaper version to the Benefit eyebrow kit . I have it in the color Medium the only thing is I wish the powder was a little bit darker because I have dark eyebrows but other than that I will buy again

on 3/17/2014 10:49:00 AM

This is HG. My go to for eyebrows.

on 3/15/2014 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this eyebrow kit due to the reviews here and now I go around raving about it! I apply the dark brow wax first and then the creamy powder. It looks totally natural, even others have commented. . I never realized how much it was like Benefit's Brow Zing kit until I was raving about it to a sales gal at Ulta. She mentioned she only uses Benefit's, which is $40, so I went over to try it and realized that E.L.F is almost a dupe for a few bucks! E.L.F's lighter brown powder has the same creamy powder texture as Benefit's.I like a few other brow products, but you really can't beat this product for this price!

on 3/15/2014 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This is awesome! For the price it's a real bargain, but even if it was high end, I would still love it. - I love both the powder and the waxy part. When I want a more natural look, I use the powder since it's more suddle and natural-looking. The wax is great if you really want to shape your brows, so for a more dramatic brow, I would use that.

The lasting power is great, packagain as well. I don't have any bad to say about this really.
Only that the shade I own (medium) is a bit to dark, but next time I will pick up the lightest shade!

on 2/28/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This eyebrow kit is great. I purchased in medium because that was all they had at Target. I was worried it would be too dark, but the color ended up being PERFECT. The powder does seem to lean slightly red, but my hair is light to medium brown with a reddish tint, so it works out really well for me.

The packaging is quite nice for a drugstore product. I don't see myself ever using the mirror in it, since it's quite small, but overall the packaging is pretty sleek. The brush it comes with actually works perfectly for this product and I don't think I will ever bother to use any other brushes for this product. It's nice to have brushes dedicated to certain products so you don't have to clean them constantly, and it's extra nice when that brush fits conveniently inside the packaging.

I do foresee myself going through the wax faster than the powder, but for $3 I'm certainly not gonna complain about that.

If you like your brows bold, you might find the powder to be too light, but it's perfect for how I like to do my brows. I don't like to do much to the inside of the brow and this powder provides just enough color. I like using the fluffy end of the included brush for this purpose because it gives a soft effect and I don't like sharply defined brows on myself, especially not on the inside.

I use the gel side for about the outer 2/3 of my brow. I sometimes dip the brush in the powder after getting some gel on the brush and apply that right at the arch of my brow. It provides a little extra color that way.

I generally do use a clear mascara as a brow gel in addition to this because my eyebrow hairs aren't very cooperative, but I could get by without that.

All in all, I think it's fantastic for the price. You don't have much to lose by trying it!

on 2/19/2014 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the BEST. The gel is a perfect tint, and doesn't go on super heavy so it's easy to get it right. The powder gives your brows such a beautiful natural look. Seriously, the best - just try it. And for the price, it really can't be beat.

on 2/16/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail xD eyebrows are huge for me and this has legit become my best friend!!! I use it everyday and I love how easy and manageable it is. It looks gorgeous on and is just plain amazing for the price! It's crazy. I was skeptical about the quality because the price was so low but it works wonderfully, I recommend it to everyone that I know.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This product has been great for quickly filling in my eyebrows. I use the kit in medium and I only use the gel side because I didn't see any difference with or without the powder. The brush that comes with the kit has been fine for me to use, although it can be a little unwieldy at times. But I prefer that to using one of my regular brushes.

The only issue, and why this is not my favorite eyebrow product, is that sometimes the gel can look a bit heavy on my brows and I wish there was a reddish color available to match my red hair. It won't make your eyebrows look as defined as a pencil would, and it's not as natural as a regular powder, but I think this can be a good compromise, especially since it's only $3.

Popular Brows Products