Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

THE best lip balm EVER! I have one in my pocket at work, one in my bag and some stash that hasn't been opened yet! (Because this stuff is SCARCE!) Sometimes, it is soooo hard to find. The other day, at CVS, it was buy one get one half off, so I bought all they had in stock! My very very very favorite! Love it times a million!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love it. I put it by my bed & slather it on before bed, it makes my lips really soft by morning. It smells great, the only problem is the melty-tendency of it!! But that's a teeny flaw in an affordable, effective product.

on 1/13/2008 3:52:00 PM

This is one of my favorite products ever. I love to use it on my nose when I'm sick and the skin is raw from blowing my nose too much. It cures it overnight. I use it twice a day on acne scars and they disappear much quicker than if I didn't use anything. It doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out. I actually don't use it on my lips that much. I will always repurchase this product though.

on 1/7/2008 2:08:00 AM

I dont like putting lip balm on my lips, as I didnt like the waxy feeling but I occasionally buy some lip balm due to my dry lips. This stick, however, is the one that makes me want to continously reapply every second. The feeling is light and not super greasy, is comfortable unlike vaseline, and actually moisturize my lips. The smell is nice (but I like TBS Passion Fruit lip butter smell better) and I like how the packaging looks like a gluestick. Very deceiving to others. For the price, and the amount you get, plus the quality, it is really a good buy!

on 12/26/2007 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Looks like a glue stick. Works like a CHARM. Leaves my lips feeling so soft and moisturized. And it smells delicious! Staple in my bag.

on 12/25/2007 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE the chunkiness of the tube this comes in and it provides a sublte yet pretty shine to the lips...smell and taste are amazing and its basically the most consistent chapstick ive ever bought....def. a MUST HAVE for me in the winter!!!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i love this product. i get it from the USA when i was over there and i should have got more. its sooo great and u get a lot of product for soo little money...definte recommend...very moustrising and does a good job of keep the lips smooth..

on 12/16/2007 5:12:00 PM

I love this!!
I have now got 3 of them, one in my bag, one in the bathroom and one next to my bed, I don't ever want to be without one, it is great as a lip balm, cuticle cream I even use it on my nose if I have been blowing it a lot and it really helps.
Of course it has the yummy Palmers smell which I love, I am slowly working my way through the whole cocoa butter range and love all the one's I have tried so far.

on 11/20/2007 10:15:00 PM

I've been searching all over for this and I finally stumbled upon it in CVS. It is the best chapstick ever. It smells absolutely divine, and I keep reapplying just to smell it. On top of that, you get a TON of product, and it doesn't have a goopy or shiny look, yet moitsurises very well. Will buy again and again.

on 11/19/2007 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I need to run out and get another one of these!

Palmers Cocoa butter stick is awesome, you can carry this anywhere and it is great to have since you will find more uses for it constantly! I have used this to moisturize on the go, fix a dry patch or two, tame unruly brows, as a lip balm and as the remedy for the occasional pesky itch!

It is inexpensive so I leave one in the house and take one with me.

Popular Lip Treatments