July 31, 2014 | 1859 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Really lovely powder, colours are very easy to match. I got honey, but really most of them would be pretty good match since it blends into your skin so well. The only complaint I have is the lasting power, it lasts about 3 hours (and that's pushing it), till it slides off your face, hence the 4/5 rating. I have dry/combination skin so most foundations last well on me, so I found it weird that this is such bad lasting power. It does look very beautiful on though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by ellieface23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this powder! It matches my skin perfectly (which rarely ever happens, or so it seems.) You can make it either light coverage or more heavy coverage depending on the occassion or how you feel like wearing your makeup that day. It isn't a whole lot of product (I wish more came in it!) but I absolutely don't mind paying the 30 some dollars for a powder that actually matches my skin tone AND doesn't cause breakouts/irritation. Definitely one of my "Go-To" powders and makeup essentials.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Meg14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have oily skin so I have to use a powder foundation and drug store ones don't hold up all day for me. This is super soft, blenable, and gives a nice light to med. coverage. You still need a concealer though if you want to cover spots, as this isn't very usable as concealer. If you have dryer skin, make sure you always apply a moisturizer a good 10 to 15mins before. I love this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Haleywhite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Waste of $32. Mine is in "me vain champagne" and it's the average powder. No real coverage and it doesn't control oil

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

Hated: powder flies everywhere! Dries skin out- flat, ashy skin- irritated my skin- not enough colors to match skin tone.
Likes: compact is perfect size with mirror- is nice for a vacation- smooth- easily blending formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by kittipoetree

Pros: Excellent coverage, almost opaque.
Smooth consistency.
Stays on throughout the day.
Attractive, functional and secure packaging
(includes mirror, brush and sponge pad)
SPF 15

Cons: High price for small amount of product
Somewhat "flat" effect because of how pigmented it is
Limited range of shades

Tips: Doesn't apply well with included brush - use sponge instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by ana88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do love this product! I was unsure at first but am now pretty set on my opinion. The negatives are the price and the amount you get. One compact only lasted me about 3 or so weeks (which is why I rated it 4 and not 5). However, this powder is great with concealer and gives a very even and matte look. If you have oily skin (mine is very oily!) you should definitely give this powder a try! It keeps me much less oily during the day which I did not expect from this product. On the flip side, I'm not sure how those with dry skin would do with this powder? I've gotten some compliments while wearing this powder, so that's a plus. If you are looking for full coverage you may not be satisfied - I use concealer underneath for red spots left from break outs I had awhile ago (this powder has not caused me to break out, and I am acne-prone). While not full coverage I am happy with the coverage it does provide, which I would say is medium - but it is buildable! This powder is a very good setting powder too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by 1Agatka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The powder itself looks great on the skin, very natural. When applied with a brush though lots of it just wasted (a powdery mess... not nice). Once it's on skin it's blendable and stays well. Applied with sponge looks too thick (blending with brush then and more mess...).
There are better powders around. This one is ok, but I don't think I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by LoFra

This stuff is amazing! I use it almost every morning and it always makes my skin not only look amazing but feel great too! My shade is champagne and the color fits my skin perfectly. It's more expensive than drugstore brands obviously, but I think it is worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by sabbles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The good: I purchased this in the lightest shade, Champagne. I used it for my summer wedding and it created a flawless, almost airbrushed look (note: this is the ONLY reason for 4 lippies.)

The bad: The price is ridiculous for the amount of product. I "hit pan" after 6 months of on and off use (one application every other day or so.) The colors are limited, and the lightest color is too dark in the winter (either that, or it oxidized -- still not sure), so it was no longer a match for my fair skin.

My advice: Although my wedding pictures are gorgeous, you can certainly find a better powder for the price.