Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 1/23/2013 5:15:00 AM

I currently own this in Alabaster. I purchased it on a whim after speaking with the Clinique SA about needing a fuller coverage foundation. This does live up to the full coverage as I hardly need any concealer for my red nose after using it, however it is extremely heavy and looks that way too, it wears well on my oily T-zone, but often looks caked on my dry cheeks, do not buy if you have dry skin. I will not be repurchasing as the colour selection is not great and nothing matches me well.

on 1/21/2013 11:47:00 PM

Packaging: the packaging holds up but is kind of boring
Color: the color is pretty even to what you see. Maybe just a time darker.
Lasting power: lasts all day long with powder
Price: the price is maybe a little to much for the product
Pigmentation: great coverage. Gets everything
How I use it: I don't have to use much and I set it with covergirl smoothers powder

on 1/20/2013 10:10:00 PM

This is a good foundation. It goes on well blends easily

on 1/19/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

the foundation comes in a great range of shades and has decent coverage, i'd say medium. It is pretty hydrating, however the reason i wouldn't repurchase is bc the staying power is horrible. Within hours, the foundation fades and I can't tell I was even wearing makeup.

on 1/19/2013 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this make up. When you moisturize your skin well underneath and/or use a primer it really covers all your imperfections well. However I don't see any improvement in the fading of old acne scars. I would still buy again for the coverage factor alone. I have rosacea and it even covers the red better than Clinique's redness line!

on 1/11/2013 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have heard great things about Clinique products, and they have not disappointed me yet.
I have combination skin: my t-zone is oily and my cheeks get really dry. This foundation gives medium coverage for my skin without clogging my pores, which is exactly what I want. It's not too heavy on the skin for a liquid foundation. It gives medium coverage with the help of a little product, so the coverage could probably be built on with more product. I have some visible acne scars and occasional small pimples, yet it is able to cover it nicely. At Sephora, it is a total of $29.00 for 1 FL oz, which could be seen as expensive, but you truly get what you pay for. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who likes a nice matte finish and medium coverage.

Edit**** I'm not sure why it took me so long to write this edit; it could be my rejection of this product. After a month of wearing this foundation, I decided to just look around a makeup store. The highly knowledgeable manager of the store put it as delicately as she could; I had an orange tinge to my face. It just didn't fit my skin tone.
Moral of the story: My NC30 skin does not match any of the colors in this line. I liked everything about it except for that. Also, don't try on foundation in a dimly light Sephora...

on 1/8/2013 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this foundation because the coverage is great. It is full coverage so if you're looking for something light, then steer clear. However, it does not feel extremely heavy nor does it look cakey. I love that it leaves your face looking dewy while covering breakouts and uneven skin tones. For me, it does not stay on ALL day. If I didn't use some kind of finishing powder it rubbed off very easy. Applies best with a foundation brush, but it is still good if applied by hand. This is my all-time favorite foundation. The price is a little high ($27), but I've found it lasts me a good 2 months, if not more.

on 12/21/2012 1:06:00 PM

Even though I love this foundation, I only gave it a 4 because after a awhile it, for me, it wears off. It gives me wonderful coverage, and the shade, Alabaster, is a perfect match for my skin tone. It doesn't make my skin break out more, like a lot of foundations do. Im on my second bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This foundation is great for people looking for some semi-coverage and lasting power. It works well for me those days I don't feel like covering my whole face up but I am a girl that loves to have a foundation that covers everything and gives me flawless skin and this isn't the perfect for that. But I still rate it 4, because I like how easy it is to apply and how perfect it is for everyday use.

on 12/10/2012 11:20:00 AM

I have been loving this foundation its perfect for my dry/combo skin that leaves my skin with a subtle glow. I do however powder where I don't want shine such as my nose forehead and chin. It lasts me all day and feels like I'm not wearing anything on my face. However as much as I love this foundation I still think I want to try other ones out there. Not sure if this is my hg foundation yet.