Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 3/7/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A little background....for several years, I have exclusively used Clinique Perfectly Real foundation. Over the past few months, I noticed that my pores were becoming more pronounced, so I began my search for a new foundation. During that time, I discovered that the Perfectly Real foundation has tiny glitter particles in it. I never noticed this before, but after the fact, I realized this may have been further emphasizing my pores. I did try the Pore Minimizer foundation (from Clinique), however, it did not work for me - it made my skin really dry and matte - so I decided to try this one. I was amazing at how beautiful it went on -- really nice coverage. But as the day progressed, it looked really dry and flat on my skin. Yes, it did minimize my pores, but my glow/dewy look that I had with the Perfectly Real foundation was gone. I used this for two weeks and just hated how it looked every day, but wanted to stick with it because so many people have loved it. I noticed after the first few days, it was drying out my skin - making it really flaky and gross looking. Even after using a generous amount of moisturizer, it was still dry. I'm not sure what ingredient in this caused my dryness, but I did not change anything else in my routine, so I know it was the foundation. Today I decided this is going back to Bloomingdale's - it just does not work for me. For now, I will go back to the Perfectly Real which gives me the finish that I like - glowy and fresh. And I will continue to use Pore Instant Perfector by Clinique which works pretty well.

on 3/5/2013 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After an endless search for my HG foundation, I have it! I wanted an oil/fragrance free, medium to full coverage, and a dewy finish in a foundation. This one fits the bill. I wear Neutral and this matches my light neutral complexion. No breakouts and I have gone through 2 bottles. I am so happy with this and now I like it more since using Nars light reflecting loose powder in my T zone. I also, started wearing Clinique oil free City Block spf 25 and very happy with the combo.

on 2/25/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am on my 3rd bottle of this. It's a good product and one of my favorite foundations, but it won't do for every occasion. It's a good winter foundation or for non-hot/humid weather. Heat and humidity do not get along with this foundation. I took this foundation to the UK during my summer vacation, and it oxidized slighlty and was too shiny and made my skin look and feel oily after only about 3 or 4 hours. I had to buy a 17 matte foundation there instead. But for most occasions here in CA, unless it is blisteringly hot or humid, this is a good medium coverage foundation without being heavy, and doesn't normally make me too oily or slide off here. I find I have to use very, very little of it. If I use too much of it it can be hard to blend or streaky. The narrow plastic squeeze tube packaging helps to control how much comes out, and it doesn't clog or get exposed to air. I am a MAC NC30 and was first matched to "Neutral". Then in the summer, they matched me to "Honey". "Neutral" is more of my real/winter color and Honey is more of a tanned, summer color for me. I am sticking with Neutral now unless I need a summer color again. I don't find that this foundation really has made any visible difference in my skin or discolorations. I am thankful that it has SPF, however. I apply with fingers.

on 2/16/2013 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

I love the coverage and packaging of this product. It has a good buildable coverage but I either use my finger or a stippling or buffing foundation brush instead of a paddle foundation brush cause I find that it slightly streaks. Paired with a good primer & setting powder it lasts a good 5-6 hours depending on what I'm doing & I have combination/oily skin so foundations usually just melt off my face.
Keep in mind that it does slightly oxidize but not by too much. I usually wear it in the winter where it gives a good glow & the packaging is a nice nozzle tip so it's easy to dispense & easy to keep clean. It's also perfect for summer since it has a built in SPF & it doesn't reflect in nighttime photos taken with flash. This is definitely a keeper :)

on 2/15/2013 1:07:00 PM

This foundation is cakey if applied with a brush. I have shade Linen and this morning I couldn't apply this foundation with kabuki brush. Removed it from my face and applied it again with my fingers. It's sticky at the same time. Not worth your money, you can buy such kind of foundations at any drugstore.

on 2/14/2013 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've had this for a while and it's never been my favorite until I switched from my foundation brush to a damp makeup sponge. Huge difference! With the brush it was heavy, cakey, streaky, and just didn't look good even though Linen was a very good match (I'm NC15 and Clinique' s new Stay Matte in Linen was too dark). I decided to give it another try today with a damp sponge and it was like a whole new foundation! It went on evenly, was just enough coverage to neutralize the redness in my cheeks, left me slightly glowy and I didn't even need powder to set it. It wore all day very nicely with no shine even after sweating. I used my usual TTDO Balm to remove. Would I repurchase? Maybe. Is it HG? No but it is a very nice foundation that doesn't bother my insanely sensitive/rosacea prone skin

on 2/6/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm

I was sort of forced to try this product after the previous clinque foundation I used was discontinued. At first, I did not like the product because I found the coverage was too light. Later as my skin improved, the light coverage was acceptable with an additional concealer product. As such I believe this foundation may have helped clear up post acne marks on my face. However, time could have been the only factor. Overall, the coverage lasts a whole work day and more because of the very good oil control. As well, the colour does not change through out the day, which was a previous issue I had with another foundation.

on 1/28/2013 3:09:00 PM

I really like the coverage of this foundation. It's not too heavy and gives you a lovely glow. However after a while it made my skin look really shiny and made my skin more oily looking! I wont be buying it again.

on 1/27/2013 5:53:00 PM

I use this product mainly in the winter with a bit of fix+ to keep it from being too matte. It's buildable and medium-full coverage. It's got a thicker consistency so it goes on great with your fingers or a buffing brush. It doesn't need to be set either which is great. The packaging is also very compact and great for traveling.

on 1/25/2013 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First the lady matched me wrong it was to dark. Then the first time I applied it, it made me skin feel and look great ! But after hour it looked muddy and my face was covered in oil I used this for a week until I had to return it and try there stay Matte that was also a huge disappointment .