September 19, 2014 | 1122 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by xxkelsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not orange. Not sparkly. Doesn't make me look dirty. Smells nice!

This costs more than I would like to spend on a bronzer- but it works well and I've had it for months without making a dent in the product (using it several times a week), so it's definitely going to last a while.

I use this with a light hand for all-over bronzer and with a slightly heavier hand for contour. A little goes a long way!
The packaging is sleek and sturdy.

I'm not sure what else to say! This is a stellar product and I couldn't be happier with it (unless they cut the price in half! lol)!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am one of those gals that never wore bronzer, am NC25-30, just could not make it work. But I have finally, after trying millions, found somehing that does this: it gives my face definition if I put it under cheekbones and jaw and around hariline. I don't know if that makes it a bronzer or countour powder, but there is zero sparkle and zero orange. I use the BB bronzer brush, but any big round brush would work.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by misssweetmarie

This is my go-to face contour product. It is a matte powder packaged in a very nice compact. The light chocolate smell is kind of a surprise at first but also pleasant. This product provides just the right amount of 'color' to create depth for cheekbone definition and also under jawline and chin and also to give cleavage that extra little oomph (LOL). Nothing orange-y or glittery or sparkly and comes off very subtle if used correctly. Highly recommend for the purpose of subtle slimming and or definition.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by ijustmadethatup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My only gripe is that this is a little too light for my skin as a bronzer, I can pretty much wear it as foundation. That being said, I LOVE the texture, colour (never orange) and smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Emily0816

I love this bronzer! It works on my super pale skin without looking fake because it's matte and very buildable. Illumasqua's bronzing duo was recommended to me at Sephora, but the sparkles in the bronzer were obvious and the lightest color was too dark. This is much better. It does seem to wear off during the day, but I'd rather deal with that than a streaky, fake mess that stays put. I wear it on my hairline, under cheekbones, jawbone, sides of nose, and underneath the nose. P.S., it smells like chocolate!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I admit, most of my love for this bronzer is because of the chocolately aroma. I have certainly used better bronzers but I honestly don't think I can go a single day without smelling Chocolate Soleil on my face. The color is a rich brown...not orange at all. I also like that it has some serious staying power. My only gripe is that it is a little too easy to go overboard with this bronzer because it is super dense and pigmented for a powder bronzer. The right brush and a light hand keeps the Jersey Shore effect in check. I will certainly repurchase again but I am thinking about trying the Milk Chocolate version next time. This bronzer is worth every cent! Oh and it actually tastes like cocoa too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favourite products, its in the essentials box with my eyelash curler, Touche Eclat, etc. I love the fact that its matte, it blends so nicely. I use it to contour my entire face it looks so natural. Its the only thing that gives me a natural glow these days since ive started wearing sunscreen the past few years! I love the smell and the compact is adorable. Ive tried to find other bronzers, even Guerlain, but still come back to this !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by shycho

Medium Tan Asian, yellow undertones
Mac Foundation Shade NC35, C4
Combination Skin, oily at t-zone & dry at cheeks

I love this product, really, because of its packaging, scent, and application. I personally don't enjoy using bronzers with too much shimmer, so this is the go to bronzer for me! I find it to be just a bit shimmery, barely visible, but enough to make my skin glow naturally. I love the application of it, not to powdery but not too rigid, and it goes smoothly on my skin. I always love smelling the product before wearing it, I'm really getting addicted to this smell. I think the packaging seems very girly and cute, and even a bit classy in a way. I just have to say I love this product, as I love most product I purchase, since I research and look into the product A LOT before actually purchasing it. Overall, LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by kameelah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- contours my olive skin nicely
- well-pigmented, so it'll last a while
- lovely, sturdy packaging with a nice big mirror
- smells like chocolate (duh) yumm!
- decent staying power
- smooth, buildable, and blendable

Cons:
- expensive! ($29 at sephora)

Overall, this bronzer is a really beautiful matte color that looks effortlessly beautiful. I would definitely repurchase again

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by suusuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i should have went with my gut instinct and gotten the milk chocolate one...i need to see if i can return it. it smells awesome and it does not take much to see the color as opposed to other bronzers where you have to keep piling on color.....but the color on me just did not look cute....kind of dark and noticeable and obvious. I wanted to love it, and I think I will give the milk chocolate one a try then and hopefully that color looks better on me.

I say try it if your skin is more tan or dark, its a nice bronzer over all I think I might just be too light for this shade