Too Faced Chocolate Soleil

4.5

on 4/20/2013 2:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I really like this. On a day to day basis this is the only face makeup i use.
I use bronzer because i'm naturally pale and because of that i tend to look sickly. This really warms up my complexion. Honestly you don't NEED this. You could easily find a matte brown powder somewhere else for much cheaper but i bought this on a whim 2 years ago as a birthday gift to myself. It's very dark so I use it sparingly to give a warmer tone to my face. I've contoured with it before with good results. Plus it smells like hot chocolate! I'm a sucker for anything that smells like chocolate.

on 4/17/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great scent, nice texture but this turned orange on me, very orange.
not a fan of that look, i even used a very light hand, maybe i should go for the lighter one? right now i like guerlain light in 01 blondes and regular terracotta in 04

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Such an amazing bronzer. I switch between this and NARS Casino about every other day, I can't choose! But I love this for the flawless matte finish. The chocolate scent is delicious, but doesn't linger. The packaging is too cute, and it applies flawlessly onto my skin. It seems to be lasting me forever, but I've already bought a second just in case! No doubt its worth the hype and the price, I promise you!

on 4/10/2013 9:20:00 PM

First off, it smells amazing. I use this over my other bronzers because it smells so good, not to mention it is good. I am an NC20 and it works fine on me, just one tap with a brush and a light hand. It is the perfect color for contouring. I find that it doesn't last very long, but I still give it 5 lippies overall.

on 4/2/2013 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was a bit scared to buy this product because I have quite pale skin, and I thought it might be too dark for me. But because I heard so much great stuff about it, I thought I should give it a try anyway, and I'm so glad I did! It's so easy to blend, and I think it would be great for any skin tone. I have been using it nearly every day for 1,5 years, and I still have a lot left.

One of my all time favourite make-up products. Worth every penny.

on 3/30/2013 7:47:00 PM

I'm shamelessly addicted to this bronzer. I look forward to using it every time I do my makeup because it smells so frikkin' good! Not only that, but it's completely matte and very buildable so you can easily use it all over your face or for contouring. The color is just perfect for my medium skin tone, and the consistency is really fine so your skin doesn't look powdery. The product will also last you a really long time. I have both the tarte amazonian clay bronzer and thebalm's bahama mama, and while I like them a lot, I still reach for my chocolate soleil almost every time.

Yes yes yes!!! Love this bronzer at first I didn't like it so I played with it a little and I fell in love it's amazing seriously smells good but the scent goes away and I love that this is a true matte bronzer oh it's the best I love it try it out you'll love it too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really like this bronzer. It compliments my NC30-NC35 skin very nicely. It goes on smoothly and blends well. I really like that it doesn't have that fake orange tan look and it doesn't oxidize through out the day. I get the chocolate smell during application but it doesn't linger which is good. It has a matte finish so it is perfect for contouring.

on 3/11/2013 11:29:00 AM

I stayed away from bronzers for a long time because I didn't really see the point and I was scared of trying to find a good one because at no point do I want to walk around orange. That's not an issue with this bronzer. I don't contour, I just use it to add some dimension to my face after my foundation because even my light coverage bases really seem to take any variation in colour out of my skin. This is perfect for just adding a hint of warmth. I use a large fluffy face brush and brush it on my cheekbones, temple, nose, chin and a touch on my neck to match everything up.

on 3/7/2013 8:48:00 AM

I love this product. In fact I got a sample version and a week later bought the full size so now I have a travel and a full size. It is matte, blends BEAUTIFULLY, looks great on my fair skin. As a bonus, it smells like cocoa powder. I love it. This is in my top 3 bronzers of all time and I can't seem to stop using it.

Worth every penny!