April 19, 2014 | 1684 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by MikaylaMarie

Buy this and you won't regret it! Especially if you have light skin and have a hard time finding a blend-able bronzer..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by scarlettdesmarais

LOVE this bronzer!!!! Price is a little steep at first but so worth it. I've had mine forever and I'm just finally starting to hit pan on it. It's not orangey at all, great colour to contour with or add a bit of bronze to your complexion. The only downside I can think of is the packaging...I love Benefit's boxed powders (they're super cute), however, I guess they are not really ideal for travelling because they're kind of an awkward shape to fit in a makeup bag. However, this isn't really a problem for me and I love it nonetheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by kyliechester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this bronzer. I have a light/medium light skin tone and despite using Jergen's Gradual Tanning products regularly my face can still look a little washed out and pale, especially against my blonde hair, so bronzer is a must for me. I hate shimmery bronzers, and I like them to be fairly dark yet still sheer so I don't have to cake on layers for them to show up. I used every bronzer under the sun, from drugstore to MAC to Estee Lauder to Lancome and couldn't find one that I liked. Enter Benefit Hoola: it's totally matte, but not streaky and stark like some matte bronzers can be. It's the most velvety, almost creamy powder I've ever encountered. It's also the perfect sort of neutral tan color so you won't end up looking like you've had a bad Snooki spray tan or something. My only complaint is the packaging. It's cardboard, so it gets banged up pretty easily, and you have to be careful that you don't accidentally set it in water on your counter top or anything, and I wish it wasn't quite so deep-set, since I like to be able to swirl my Real Techniques Blush Brush into the product. Other than that, its INCREDIBLE and I don't think I'll ever use another bronzer again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by kels3eagreene

I adore this bronzer. It may be a little on the pricey side but the quality is so good! HOOLA is completely matte (no tacky shimmer) and it's as though orange pigments don't exist - there is no turning orange... EVER. It's pure bronzey goodness, which I love! Being quite a pale little thing, I use a fair amount of bronzer, so it's nice not to turn orange!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by victoriaaa622

Love this! I use it to contour. The packaging is cute but too bulky to travel. It's completely matte.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Lippyqueen2906

This would probably be a fantastic bronzer for cool pale skin but unfortunately as i love to wear fake tan regularly it was too 'muddy' looking against my warm skin tone and i looked washed out (i usually wear mac bronzer or estee lauder bronze goddess which is a warmer shade). Considering the fab reviews this gets i definitely think there are better bronzers out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Mrspaulag

Best bronzer for contouring, really natural, no shimmer and not orange at all, holy grail for me. It is on the more expensive side of bronzers but lasts me a good year, the only thing I don't like about it is the bulky cardboard packaging

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by shineyy

I am sorry to say this bronzer has caused me a lot of skin problems. I am 22 and all through my teens my cheeks were flawless! I was recommended this bronzer and began using it- It looked nice and i was relatively happy. Unfortunately over a period of about 6 months it congested my skin so much that i now have relentless skin congestion, blackhead and spots exactly below my cheekbones (the only place i used to put the bronzer) I have stopped using it but even after 4 months i am still needing regular facials from dermatologists as well as expensive products to try and get rid of this. It has also caused a lot of scarring in those areas. I am so disappointed with a product that i had so much faith in beforehand.
Not only will i never buy this bronzer again i will not use anything from this brand.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I'm so disappointed with this product because I love benefit as a brand - I love benetint and cha cha tint! But oh my... I tried this on at sephora hoping that I would love it... Unfortunately soon after the sales associate taught me how to contour and use bronzers my face began to itch. It was pretty weird. I don't really have a sensitive face but man oh man this product made my cheeks itch :( and it also left me with a yellowish/orange contour to my face. I'm an NC30 / medium plus with MAC and I could really see the orange / almost muddy colour to where the SA had applied it to my face :( very disappointed for sure. Im glad I didn't buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Pinklady1984

I bought this bronzer after hearing so many people rave about it. To be honest I don't see what all the fuss is about, ok so it's a good bronzer but no where near worth the price! I have found one from sleek cosmetics that is less than half the price and also includes a highlighter for that price! Wont be buying again