BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 1/10/2014 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I would say this is an average bronzer. I got it because its matte, and I could use it to contour, and it does an ok job that. Like a lot of other people, I'm not a big fan of the box. It's really bulky, and it's not the best for throwing it in your purse, or for when I travel. I don't use the brush, so I think it would be better with more product instead. It's really soft, and powdery. You have to dab your brush in there very softly, and tap off the excess. If you swirl your brush around in it, you will get way too much product. Like I said its an ok product, but I won't buy it again because I find it's very similar to my HG Nars Laguna Bronzer.

on 1/8/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I LOVE THIS STUFF.
Looks so natural on my skin (I have pale skin with yellow/olive undertones).

I contour with it mainly. It's pretty goof proof and great for beginners.

Such a kind, complementing colour. Nice matte colour. Very subtle and nice colour. Tad expensive for the size. But 100% worth it

on 1/6/2014 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this bronzer - it's cool-toned, which is awesome since a lot of blushes run orange.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This bronzer is great, especially for contouring. Its completely matte, with a handy mirror inside! I do not use the brush they provide as I feel it doesn't give a great application.

I have fair skin and with the correct application, this bronzer gives a healthy look.

on 1/5/2014 4:49:00 PM

This is a beautiful bronzer. I am very picky. They need to take this out of the stupid box though. Too Faced makes the Chocolate Soleil which is slightly better, a lot more product and not in a dumb box. In order to compete with that they need to put this in a normal compact! Its great for oily skin, sensitive skin, and combination skin. It does not change color throughout the day. It sits nice on your skin.

on 1/3/2014 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Its matte, so thats a bonus. Packaging is good and travel friendly. Does a good job!

on 1/2/2014 3:17:00 PM

Just got this bronzer for christmas and i absolutely love it!! I have NW15 skin so bronzers always look either too orangey, dark, or shimmery and just overall fake on me. I've tried tons but none work the way this one does. I use it with a tapered face brush and don't focus on contouring as much as just adding color to my face. Either way this bronzer is incredible for girls with lighter skin. The only con to the product is the price $28!!!! Anyway, this product has become a daily must for me! There's so much hype on this product for a reason!!

on 12/31/2013 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Like a most other reviewers have already said, this is a good quality bronzer for contouring. It's completely matte and the color is cool enough to get the job done without any orange fakeness. I got a mini that was included in a holiday kit at Ulta so the value for the money was good. I'm not sure if I would go out of my way repurchase a full size though. I find myself reaching for the highlighters and cheek tint that came with the kit often but prefer using a cream like Tartes body perfection gel for contouring. I think creams or liquids look more natural, are longer lasting and easier to blend as long as the shade is right. I use this once and a while when I'm in a hurry and only wear a tinted primer. It looks good but like most powders doesn't last as long as I would like. Good product but not HG

on 12/29/2013 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe I just tried this for the first time. I have light pinky bronze skin and I am naturally blonde, so bronzers turn orange on me a lot and just don't look great. I had fallen in love with the armani sheer bronzer in shade 1, which I still love but it's pretty expensive and runs out rather quickly. So, I gave this a go and I love it! I think it's good for a contour color too it's sort of a gray bronzer. It doesn't look muddy or orange at all and goes on smoothly. I'm happy I tried this because it's cheap and there's a lot of product!

Popular Bronzers