BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 12/28/2013 4:25:00 AM

This is an overall great bronzer. I was super excited to buy this from all the great reviews on the internet. It is a matte bronzer which is very versatile and can double as eyeshadow. It looks so natural on the skin and colour is buildable.

The only downside to this bronzer is that Benefit had actually reduced the product in the pan by i believe, 3 grams and is still charging the same price. It also did make me break out a little.

Packaging is mediocre, mirror is useless and too small. Brush is alright and can be used for contouring but may not be stiff enough to draw a line to blend

Would repurchase again

I love this it gives you the perfect bronzed glow with a perfect contour also. It is matte so it looks very natural

on 12/26/2013 2:42:00 PM

i'm still searching for the perfect bronzer, but this one is as close as i've found so far. it's matte, which is my only gripe, i prefer bronzer to have a bit of luminizer or sheen to it, but the colour is gorgeous. benefit's products are pricey, but they last for months, you don't need much of this product to get a lot of bronze colour.

on 12/24/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Love this bronzes year-round

on 12/23/2013 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I got this bronzer from a "Little Love Potions" kit by Benefit that contains several deluxe sample sizes of their best-selling products. Hoola bronzer was in the kit, which is one of the reasons I bought it, as I've always wanted to try it. I LOVE IT! The color pay off is fabulous, the consistency is so smooth it's almost creamy, and it blends like a dream! It's perfect to contour with or to just warm up your skintone. It looks so natural! I will eventually purchase the full-size. For reference, I'm NC25/Santa Fe.

on 12/21/2013 8:10:00 PM

This bronzer works so well with pale skin and can be built up to work with medium skin tones. It goes on smoothly and blends like a dream. No fake orange tones or shimmer here! I just wish Benefit would change their packaging for blush and bronzer. It isn't very sturdy.

on 12/20/2013 6:20:00 PM

I absolutely love this bronzer. I have been using it for a couple of months and it beats the NARS Laguna bronzer any day! It does not look orange at all and you can build it up so it can give you a really nice tanned look to your skin. I am about a NC20 right now and it still gives me the perfect amount of colour. I just wished the packaging was better though as I find it a little annoying.

on 12/18/2013 1:21:00 PM

Love this product but hate the packaging, so cheap and uncomfortable.

on 12/16/2013 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best contour bronzer I've ever used! Perfect shade, is suitable for a wide variety if skin tones. It's not cakey and it's not orange. Classic benefit box packaging is always nice and I do use the brush that comes with it. One box of this would last me maybe 9\10 months so it is fairly good value for money.

on 12/16/2013 3:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I received this product in a gift bag along with a few other Benefit products. It was a Beach Bronze Goddess type gift bag with a gold liner, bronzer, mascara etc.
I have tried Hoola a few times. It is beautiful and matte and I love Benefit products. However, Hoola does not work for me. It has been one of those items in my vanity that I struggle with because I feel that "Well, maybe I am using it all wrong", it gets great reviews, everyone else seems to like it. Unfortunately, It doesn't work for me it goes on my skin heavy and it leaves an uneven look that I do not appreciate. It just doesn't cut the mustard for me. . I know Hoola is HG status for many. For reference, I adore NARS Laguana and Physicians Formula Bronzers as well as Guerlain.

Popular Bronzers