April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by SweetNSpicy4263

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Grapefruit Acne Wash is an amazing face wash. I use it twice a day and my face is clear, almost all the time. It has beads that scrub all the dirt and dead skin of your face, while grapefruit wakes you up, and clean your skin. It is by far, my most favourite face wash. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has mild acne. The one thing I would warn you about is that you CANNOT use any other face wash, because it dries your face out. As long as it's your only face wash, it won't dry you out,.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Deyak949

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

sooooo drying, and at the time i purchased my skin was extremely oily, i couldnt wear makeup for a little more than a week, and no matter how much i moisturized it just stayed. I do not wish dry skin like that upon anyone. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by makeuplover43va

i would buy this again but only if their was absoultly no more face washes available its not terrible but it didnt do anything really my face was kinda dry but that would go away in like 10 minutes because my face is very oily it didnt make acne nor did it make one of my pimples dissapear maybe a couple but not alot i love the smell i didnt like ppaying ten for it when i could get the apricot scrub from st ives which is amazing so overall i gave it 3 out of 5 because the smell and it didnt irratate nor did it give me acne but it did leave me with a fresh cleaning !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFairyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I first purchased this product several months ago and have seen a few changes. I use this product with the Pink Grapefruit oil-free acne facial wash. I use this about 3 times a week and the rest of the time I use the facial wash. They both seem to eliminate a lot of the oils from my face, but can also be a little over-drying. It's best to use this product before moisturizing at night and then use a nice thicker moisturizer to keep your skin from drying out overnight. I haven't seen a huge difference as far as blemishes go. I don't break out very often, every now and then I get a pimple here or there but I'm not sure if that is because of this or if that's just how my skin is. However, I do get quite a few blackheads on my nose and this didn't really do anything for them. The scrub smells AMAZING though, lathers up nicely, the packaging is okay...I've traveled with it and it didn't explode. Overall, this is a good product for someone with combination or oily skin because it willl get rid of the oil, but if you're looking for something to control your acne, I would keep looking. Still will continue to purchase though!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by pinkpowder320

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For the first couple days, this scrub was amazing. But then, I started seeing these rash like pimples on my forehead in between my eyebrows. This scrub is way too harsh and i wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by cfed

i dont get why theres all the negative reviews out here? but for me, this product works good! i have used it for about 4 months now and i still have my occasional breakouts in the T zone of my face, but overall this does a great job at keeping my skin consistently clear! i love the scent it has also its so refreshing in the morning. if you have very acne prone skin and are constantly breaking out, i dont think this product will be good for you. just because it probably wont clear you up completely. but if your skin is like mine, where it tends to be oily and breaks out every now and then, this product should work great for you, like it has for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by katelynxshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

it was okay...but i was really disappointed. i have oily skin & acne that never clears up, so i tried this & it made my skin soft, but did nothing for my acne. it dried my skin out a little, which was fine when i used moisturizer. i used it consistantly for 2 weeks, & i ended up giving it to my cousin. :p

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Ebony101

This product would work for people with fairly oily skin....not like mine. My skin is very oily and this product will only get rid of my pimples on occassions.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by toriiimiiin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product because I had heard great things about it, but I must say I'm quite disappointed. The first time I used it, my face seemed to clear up a bit, but it all went downhill from there. I broke out even more with continuous use of this product, and it left me with dry, tight, sensitive skin. The day after my first use I swam in the ocean, and my face started to sting terribly, which had never happened before until I started using this. It smells amazing and the packaging is pretty, but I will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by bella21ish

Did not do anything for my skin at all...
Broke me out more and my son felt worse everytime after washing it...