December 22, 2014 | 1063 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by AudriRose19

I love this face wash! It has a great smell and it's not too rough like most scrubs. Though it did try out the area around my nose and mouth a little bit at first, after a week and a half of use it cleared up my skin almost completely. I didn't use a moisturizer but if the initial drying really bothers you I'm sure that would help to put on afterwards. Also, I only used the scrub at night. You have to be patient, don't give up on it if it is a little drying at first because it takes a few days for your skin to get used to any new face product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Wrenfly

I've never suffered from sensitive skin, never had bad reactions to acne products before until I used this. After washing my face once I could feel my skin still tingling afterwards and then starting to itch. After using it one more time, just to be sure, my skin became dry, itchy, red, swollen, sensitive and scaly.

It has taken over a week to reverse the damage this product did to my face, it was almost like chemical burn. I've used numerous other products with similar ingredients (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Benzoyl Alcohol) and NEVER had any reaction.

After using this I couldn't even use my normal products again, had to use all natural and organic cleansers and toners to reverse the damage and help my skin heal again.

The worst part is, after all that damage and wasted time, it did absolutely nothing for my acne, it made me breakout worse.

I'll never buy Neutrogena again after this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by SnootyTooty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not a product I use everyday. I only use this foaming scrub when my face is feeling overly oily or when I see a pimple surfacing. This product is great for lightly exfoliating and deep cleaning without over drying. Again, it is not something I could use everyday. This product would be too harsh for everyday use, I only use it when my face is having an attitude.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by blondex199667

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a pretty terrible face scrub, but I love it as a body scrub!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by fragrence22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am telling the truth. Never ever by this product. I have used a lot of products but this one is so far the worst. And also I don't have a sensitive skin and I never had any problems on my skin and this scrub created problems. Today with one wash I got pink rashes all over my face it looks ugly and now I am angry and sad and if any one know how to get rid of this rashes that will be great.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by hummingbird96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After the first use i though this product was fantastic, but after 2 weeks of use i started to notice my skin became very dry and itchy after each use. also the first time i used this product the smelt seemed alright, but a couple of weeks after it started to smell like someone threw up. Overall i would not buy this product again, not worth $15.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was reading reviews on this product and then I realized the bumps I have on my forehead are probably from using this product. I'm usually a Neutrogena fan, but after using this cleanser for several weeks, I have small bumps on my forehead and inbetween my eyes. No breakouts. I stopped and went back to my more expensive cleanser and they went away.... sorry Neutrogena. Won't repurchase...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Sarah9536

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this thinking it would help with a random breakout that i have had. I have never had sensitive skin and have used many other sailylic acid products with no issues. I used this product wednesday evening, and my face is still puffy, itchy, bumpy- its created tiny tiny barely visible but touchable bumps ALL OVER my face. My face burns if I sweat or when i put moisturizer on STILL. This is so uncomfortable and I will never reccommend this product to anyone!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by cutie19999

This product dried out my skin very quickly. My face looked horrible and flaky. Because my skin was dried out my acne actually got worse. When I was younger my skin was able to handle more but now that I am in my twenties I feel that my skin's composition has completely changed. I am going to stick to only gently cleansers and scrubs from now on. Grapefruit is one of my favorite smells, and the smell of the face scrub was nice at least.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never re-purchased a face scrub because I always seem to want to try something new but after finishing this product, I may re-consider that.

I think this a great product. I love that the scent is very gentle, and so are the exfoliating beads. I suppose for those looking for something more dramatic this may not be so great. I love that it also gently foams so it doesn't feel harsh on your skin.

It leaves my skin feeling super clean and smooth. Love using this once a week!