January 25, 2015 | 1874 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by crass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried about 30 different mascara's and this is hands down the BEST I've ever had. Although it is more on the pricey side, it's def. worth it!
Love <3 It!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by volyund

This mascara did exactly what I expected it to do. It coated each lash uniformly, did not clump, and separated my lashes. It did not give dramatic volume or length, but that's not what I wanted it to do. This mascara gives better-than-natural everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by LornaRestall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best mascaras i've ever used, i already have quite long lashes so i find thickening mascaras, like ysl's false lash effect to be abit too much!

This mascara made my lashes look amazing but i found it difficult to remove even using eye makeup remover, which meant my eye lashes would fall out when i'd try to remove it all !! which then obviously meant my eyelashes wernt as full looking.....

so i stick with estee lauders sumptuous mascara as its almost as good as diors iconic but much easier to remove!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by MissNrrdGirl

Love this mascara, I will keep buying this product over and over again. Gives great volume and length, I use it with mac prep + prime and that gives it even more length. Curls my lashes pretty good, I like to use a lash curler after I apply my mascara and that makes my lashes really curled and stay curled. Definitely the best mascara I've ever used, especially when paired with the mac prep + prime :D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by missyjan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this mascara for 5 months now. And I love it!
I've tried A LOT of mascaras before, admittedly there were a few that I do love, however, I believe Dior Iconic is the one that defines my lashes the most. I have curly lashes, but they are thin and short. Either this mascara really lengthens or just make my lashes more curly, but it definitely shows up much better than the others.
I do have to apply a few coats though.
Will buy again if there's no other new products I'd like to try :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by TampaBayGal

This is the best mascara out of all the ones I have tried. And those would be...DiorShow, DiorShow Blackout, YSL Everlong, Guerlain Maxilash, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide, Clinique Naturally Glossy, Blinc, and the oscillating ones by Estee Lauder, Prescriptives and Lancome. Not the HG mascara, but the best so far!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by selenalikeduhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Once again I am very disappointed by a Dior mascara. I bought this after i bought Diorshow Blackout and hated it (& returned it) I had really high hopes that this 'would be the one' after the original Diorshow and Blackout failed. But once again I had to return this mascara, because it did absolutely nothing to my lashes. It didn't separate them, it didn't lengthen them,it didn't volumize them, NOTHING! I was at least expecting them to get separated because of the type of brush but nope didn't do a thing.Oh well maybe I will try the new Dior mascara that just came out(Exstase).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by jillbarry

I typically lean toward drugstore brands but always had problems with them smudging. I purchased this based on reviews and had some applied while getting a makeover at the Dior counter. This is a great product. My lashes look amazing and the product doesn't smudge. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Shaeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried many mascaras and got a sample of this at work and completely fell in love. I have thick lashes (however they are very thin and quite short) and they give me a nice look. After I ran out I bought a new tube and couldn't be happier.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by faroreswind

I am a bit on the fence about this product.. I bought it after a co-worker of mine (with gorgeous lashes!) recommended it to me. The good thing is this mascara delivers really long, separated lashes! I was happy to find that it did not clump any of my lashes together. The downside was that it seemed to give me panda eyes through the course of the day.. Granted I has this mascara on for about 8-12 hours when I saw this problem, but for being the price of about 4 drugstore mascaras, I was expecting perfection! I will probably not repurchase this again, but I will be using it until it runs out because aside from the smudging it is perfect (and I have yet to find a mascara that is %100 flawless).