July 22, 2014 | 2088 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by YENSUONG

I am on my 4-5 tubes! I have been using this for the last 4 years! Is the only bb cream last all day. I have combination skin so I use matte powder over it to set my face. The coverage is fantastic, I have redness around my nose or when I have few pimples it evens out everything; I dont even need a concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by rachrachrach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have normal to dry skin, and the area around my nose gets pretty oily depending on foundation (Mac makes my nose super oily!!)
This stuff dried my cheeks out so badly! At first I thought it might be the castor oil when I do the oil cleansing method, so I stopped using castor oil. Nope, still dry cheeks. I started using an AHA moisturizer which usually do a great job exfoliating and moisturizing when I'm super dry and flaky, that worked, but by the evening, my cheeks would be dry and flaky again. I stopped using this BB cream this past week and continued OCM, and my aha moisturizer, and my cheeks are back to normal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I have have combination skin (parts of my face are dry and my T-zone gets really oily quickly). I wanted to try out BB creams because people were raving about it so I wanted to give it a try. But the only problem was that most BB creams have light to medium coverage and I was looking for something that would give me medium to full coverage. After reading various reviews I decided to give the Missha M Perfect BB Cream a try.

I normally use the Revlon Colorstay (I mix Sand Beige and Natural Tan) and Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (in shade 52), since they give me the coverage I need to cover up my redness and imperfections. With the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream I need to mix #21 and #23 to get the right shade but I don't mind.

Anyway so I tried the Missha BB cream and it's really easy to apply. You can either use your finger, a sponge or a brush. I prefer to apply it with a stippling brush. It does give me a coverage similar to my foundations that I use and on top of that it makes my skin feel really hydrated and soft ALL day long! My skin looks dewy and flawless as if I am not wearing any makeup. What I also like is the fact that it has an SPF of 42 so I know that my skin is protected. The only downside is that it doesn't last quite as long as the Revlon Colorstay, but I will try out the Urban Decay All Nighter Fixing Spray to see if it can help it last longer.

So all in all I highly recommend this BB cream, especially if you are looking for something with more coverage without looking cakey. On top of that it is really affordable! You can buy it on ebay for around $14 for a 50ml bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by slyhng

Honestly, this product can be pricey if you buy it at a shop! Therefor, you should just order it on Ebay or something because it would be A LOT CHEAPER! Anyways, it started when a friend of mines gave me a sample tube size of this BB cream and I was amazed by its result AND how a simple small tube lasted me 6 months with a simple pump for my whole face. So then my sister bought me the full size tube for as my birthday gift (<3) and so I am using this BB cream in No.21 and it works so well on my with a simple pump! A tube would last me probably 2-3 years I so sure! Love this stuff!

The only con I have for this is, it is not super high coverage but it is build-able to an extent! I don't have that much things to cover, but when I have acne once in a while I do need concealer on top of it!

In general, you should try this out if you are looking for an Asian BB cream that works!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by AidaE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This my HG product for a good year. I loved that it came in different skin tones in which I was #27. It gives great coverage while allowing your natural skin to shine through. I loved the consistency in the winter months because it was very creamy and a little bit spreads a long ways.. I also find the coverage to be quite buildable. I thought the packaging it came in was pretty and it has an expensive appearance. However, as I reached less of the product, the pump no longer pumped anything out. I ended up having to cut the product open to find that there was still a decent amount of product left. I had a similiar pump issue with Missha Signature Complete BB cream. The only other con I have of this product is that it does emphasize dry/flaky patches on the skin. But, I do miss using the product and I'm looking forward to repurchasing. Oh yea, and it's also great at covering redness too!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by anm12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's not a terrible product, although there is much better out there. It's quite thick, as many have mentioned previously, which isn't great, but it's possible to work with.

If you already have generally nice skin, maybe you get the occasional small pimple or are a bit red, this product will be great for you. My friend's skin is like this and she absolutely adores it. Also, it's cheap!

I, on the other hand, have a lot of acne and acne scarring along with redness, and was told that this product was perfect for skin just like mine. This statement is partially true. From afar, it seems to cover up just about everything but once you come in a bit closer, you can see everything through the makeup, which doesn't make sense but it's pretty weird.

All in all, an okay BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by dmchee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is "okay". I'm not overall impressed or blown away by it, but I don't really regret buying it either. I guess I've just had better. I'm using it everyday (not really by choice, mind you, I'm just on a strict low-buy) but I wish I had something better, LOL. The consistency is a little too thick for my liking -I like to apply with my fingers and the thicker consistency requires more blending, which in turn aggravates the dry patches of skin. For this reason, I like Laura Mercier's tinted moisterizer way better -it's thinner consistency makes for super-easy application for low- maintenance, everyday wear. I'm an NC30-NC35 and I use shade No. 23 which is a pretty good match for a light-medium skintone (I'm a slightly deeper toned Asian). The coverage is somewhat buildable and is decent for toning down redness and covering small pimples but appears cakey if applied too thick. The finish is matte. My skin is dry in the morning and turns quite oily as the day progresses, and this product doesn't do too much to prevent it, but at least it doesn't feel heavy or changes colour. I haven't noticed a correlation between acne flare ups and the use of this BB cream, but i'm not convinced that this BB cream is helping my skin, either. Overall, I will finish this bottle, but I won't repurchase. Definitely going back to my LM TM.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by SweetManiac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have no 13. I have very pale skin but even for me the color is nearly a bit too bright! So if you don't have very pale skin I recommend the darker colors!

I really love the texture, after you applied it, it feels like you wear nothing at all!
The coverage is medium, so if you cover red spots with a concealer it will work great!!!

However it gets cakey after some hours, so you have to re-apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by ymfoto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I wear this BB cream, it hardly looks like I am wearing anything on my face, the tone is such a nice neutral color, it matches my fair skin very well. Pale girls can breathe a sigh of relief!

I like to wear it only if I am going out in the evening or need generous coverage because it really does cover dark spots and acne amazingly. But with the coverage, it can sometimes feel a little thick, so you might want to experiment with how much you apply. It also takes a few minutes to fully set. The finish is dewy and very natural, just don't over apply or your face will look greasy. I like to rub a little in like a lotion for a natural look, or use a stippling brush for a full application.

I know this goes for any makeup, but you MUST wash this off as soon as you get the chance, because although it is calming and does not cause a full blown acne bomb, the dimethicone and most likely the SPF definitely cause some clogged pores. Sometimes my skin feels like it can't breathe very well with this on.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this BB cream to anyone as no other BB cream has come close.

Enjoy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

slightly thicker bb cream but good coverage