April 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by lizlaw85

This will be my third year using this product and I have no intention of trying anything else in the near future. I have acne prone combination skin, and with the use of Bare Minerals- mineral veil on top it lasts all day with just one touch up with blotting paper half way through the day. I love how well this BB cream covers and still looks natural. I'm Mac nc 30 in winter so I use the Missha 23 mixed with 31. In the summer I'm Mac nc 35 and the Missha 31 on its own is perfect. An added bonus is the SPF 42! I used this last summer on holiday in Hong Kong which is extremely hot and humid, I can't stress enough how well this lasted. I bought a new tinted moisturiser thinking there would be no way the thick BB cream would hold, but I ended up bringing the TM back home still in its packaging.

I would recommend this to anyone, I've tried a lot of foundations in the past- it doesn't compare at all!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by orimonceau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is too heavy and warm for oily skin (which I have). There are more shades to choose from which is a good thing but if you are oily like me, you will prefer a much thinner BB cream that still covers flawlessly but doesn't make your face feel heavy or too warm.

This BB cream also made me oil more than other BB creams that I've tried (I've tried a lot of BBs). I now just use this one on my neck (as it can do with more moisture/emollient) when I go out as a sun protector but don't use it on my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by lilmi

Wasn't great for me.

As far as coverage goes, you'd definitely need to use concealer with this.
I didn't like the texture, it felt so thick and sludgy.
It broke me out, even when I used it sparingly and my skin isn't majorly acne-prone.
Left a weird cast on my face, I found it difficult to blend and it ends up oxidizing on me anyway.

In all honesty, I can't attest to whether or not it lives up to all the 'skin improving' properties because this went straight in the bin after a week. I'm dubious, though. Definitely one to sample before you purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by iambaikong

After spending BB creams on 4 different products for a week (one of which is Fairy Drops), finally the search is over... This is the fifth product I have tried on and its the best for my skin tone. I am tan and I just need a cream to even-out my skin tone. It gives a natural-looking and matte, very light finished. I felt like nothing has been put on my face but I look great even after 6 hours. I just need to pat a MAC pressed powder on after 4 hours and am good to go again. I bought this product in MISSHA store here in HK. I was told to buy two so that I could get 30% discount. And I didn't regret that I did, for I am going to stick on it. The price is reasonable (since it is discounted, and I think HK stores are always discounted 365 days! LOL).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by kellyadams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Pretty damn close to HG for me, and I'm super hard to please! I have oily, VERY fair, cool toned skin, so 90% of fdtns/TMs/etc are either too dark, or too orange on me. I've got some acne scarring on my cheeks from my teenage hell years, and still get a couple nasty cystic s pimples at that TOTM. I prefer sheer-med coverage.

I wear this over my biore perfect face milk s/s (god bless Internet shopping!), and it glides on smooth and really disappears into my skin. The color match (#13) is A. MAZE. ING! But keep in mind my skin is quite pink-toned, and VERY pale - if that doesn't sound like you then this shade probably won't work... It's fab for me, though! My husband actually raves about this m/u - he says it doesn't even look like I'm wearing any, but yet makes my skin perfect! Uh yeah, I'll take that!

The ONLY negative (other than the slow international shipping) is that I think it could stand to be a little less "dewy" for those of us will major oil problems... However this isn't a huge deal b/c my s/s actually controls oil (incredible, I know!) a bit when I wear it underneath. The packaging is perfect and the price is totally reasonable even with shipping... Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Saphire13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

im a little confused about this product when i first tried it i thought that it looked awful since it looked dull, but then i read some comments about how you need to let it oxidize is that true do u need to let this bb cream oxidize for a bit?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by jennyli888

I've tried a bunch of bb cream and this one is by far my favorite. It has a great consistency, not too creamy, not too watery, and provides great coverage for my pores and blemished skin. Since I have acne prone skin, I tend to break out immediately if the product is too greasy or has the wrong ingredients, but this product never broke me out, and in fact seems to help my skin recover. I prefer this product over the other Missha BB cream, since it cover better. I also prefer this over Skin 79 hot pink one, skinfood mushroom bb, and skinfood peach sake. This is a must try for those of you with acne, blemished skin, large pores, and problematic skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by erinlahti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love love this! My skin is between NC20 and NW25 and the #23 natural beige color fits me perfectly. Lasts all day, doesn't look cakey, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and natural. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by KoreanCosmetics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this BB cream online through Amazon, through a company called university books and cosmetics. I thought the name was strange, but the product was really good and suited my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Jsong09

I received this product as a gift from my cousin and couldn't use it for a few months because the pump was broken. I finally popped it open and started using it this past month. The color I have is in no.23 overall I like this bb cream, it is definitely a legitimate bb cream unlike a lot of the western drug store ones. It is thick in consistency, grayish in tone but once applied the color obvious changes to suit your skin tone. For me, it gives me enough coverage so that I can skip a concealer, if I do need more I just concentrate more of the product on the problem area. Overall it does feel nice on the skin but it doesn't last too long for me. Within 3 hours I need to blot of reapply powder over it. I don't like that my pump doesn't work but I'm sure it's very convenient for those that do work.