Ecotools Powder Brush

4.5

Brushhhhh :]

on 4/1/2010 9:29:00 AM

I honestly like this blush more than the MAC buffer brush... I use the Eco Tools blush to apply MSF and it applies it perfectly and evenly and the brush feels really soft against my skin. I think this is a really high quality product. I was apprehensive at first about using a brush from CVS as I was used to more HE products but this brush is as equally good as most HE brushes I would say. I can't live without it!

on 3/28/2010 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Yes, it's very soft, and yes it's reasonably well made, but when it comes to using the brush, ehhhhh. The bristles are simply too long for powder application, IMO. They just kind of flop around and splay out when you use it on your face. And it's impossible to buff anything it with this brush. Sorry for the negative review, but I'm just not feelig this brush

on 3/15/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I feel bad bringing the great reviews down, but I really did not like this brush at all. Too soft, doesn't pick up much product and a little floppy for my liking. I'd rather stick with my MAC 150, which I love!

on 3/15/2010 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really appreciate EcoTools' mission. Affordable beauty essentials with little to no hazard or impact on the environment. The brushes come in recycled, reusable packaging. They have bamboo handles and recycled aluminum ferrules. The bristles are soft and synthetic, and easy to work with. This powder brush is so wonderful, I use it with my Studio Fix powder every day. It deposits the right amount of product with minimal effort. The brush feels wonderful and balanced in my hand, and is big enough to cover a nice area easily. I love this brush so much and generally am very impressed with EcoTools brushes. Definitely a must-have!

I love the Ecotools brush line! They're so soft (I have the powder brush, blush brush, retractable kabuki), cruelty-free, and there's no shedding! All of the brushes pick up makeup so well and provide great application. I will continue to buy from this line.

on 3/6/2010 11:06:00 AM

THIS BRUSH IS SO FLUFFY<3
It's like a dream to put on my face, I had an old powder brush that felt.....ugh.

Will rebuyyy~

on 3/4/2010 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely love this brush! It is super soft and distributes powder evenly. I was using "relatively" soft brushes prior, but was in search of a very gentle brush for my entire face and this one does the trick perfectly! Don't know why I didn't notice this brush before, but I'm going to be starting a collection of Ecotools brushes. They are just fantastic and I highly recommend them!

on 2/20/2010 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this powder brush. It's soft, doesn't shed, and I like the natural wooden handle. I know when I use this brush it's not going to scrape off or mess up my f/d job since it's soft. At the same time, I can't really tell if it would be a better brush if it were a little more dense, less "floppy" and maybe even a little less soft so I know it's actually distributing the powder evenly and thoroughly. Anyway, I'm pleased with it and use it all the time.

on 2/20/2010 4:34:00 PM

i love this brush! it is soooo soft and actually does its job by spreading the powder evenly!!

on 2/20/2010 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Another great brush by Ecotools! I bought this brush on a whim, I needed another item for a buy one get one 50%, so I bought this and the retractable kabuki. I have to say that this is the softest brush I have ever felt on my face! Comparable to ones I've had makeup artists use on me. I use it for my setting powder and it is perfect for dusting that final finishing touch!

To sum up, very soft brush, no shedding with wash and use. Will probably repurchase for backup and to gift to every woman I know, everyone should have this brush, it makes you feel pampered & pretty! :)

Top Rated Ecotools Products