Ecotools Powder Brush

4.5

Brushhhhh :]

on 4/18/2010 8:03:00 PM

I loooove this brush. It is so amazingly soft. I like to use it to apply loose powder all over my face. It wouldn't be good if you were trying to precisely apply blush or something, but for powder (thus the name, doesn't say it's intended for blush, that's another brush in the ecotools line) it is great. This is by far the best feeling brush I've ever used. I love swiping it across my face. Just wish the handle wasn't so long.

on 4/16/2010 12:03:00 PM

I bought this yesterday from London Drugs. They are almost always sold out! I used it for a bronzer I have and it looked great! It feels amazing and gives you control over how much product you use. It is also super cheap. It is crazy how expensive brushes can be!

on 4/1/2010 9:29:00 AM

I honestly like this blush more than the MAC buffer brush... I use the Eco Tools blush to apply MSF and it applies it perfectly and evenly and the brush feels really soft against my skin. I think this is a really high quality product. I was apprehensive at first about using a brush from CVS as I was used to more HE products but this brush is as equally good as most HE brushes I would say. I can't live without it!

on 3/28/2010 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Yes, it's very soft, and yes it's reasonably well made, but when it comes to using the brush, ehhhhh. The bristles are simply too long for powder application, IMO. They just kind of flop around and splay out when you use it on your face. And it's impossible to buff anything it with this brush. Sorry for the negative review, but I'm just not feelig this brush

on 3/15/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I feel bad bringing the great reviews down, but I really did not like this brush at all. Too soft, doesn't pick up much product and a little floppy for my liking. I'd rather stick with my MAC 150, which I love!

on 3/15/2010 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really appreciate EcoTools' mission. Affordable beauty essentials with little to no hazard or impact on the environment. The brushes come in recycled, reusable packaging. They have bamboo handles and recycled aluminum ferrules. The bristles are soft and synthetic, and easy to work with. This powder brush is so wonderful, I use it with my Studio Fix powder every day. It deposits the right amount of product with minimal effort. The brush feels wonderful and balanced in my hand, and is big enough to cover a nice area easily. I love this brush so much and generally am very impressed with EcoTools brushes. Definitely a must-have!

I love the Ecotools brush line! They're so soft (I have the powder brush, blush brush, retractable kabuki), cruelty-free, and there's no shedding! All of the brushes pick up makeup so well and provide great application. I will continue to buy from this line.

on 3/6/2010 11:06:00 AM

THIS BRUSH IS SO FLUFFY<3
It's like a dream to put on my face, I had an old powder brush that felt.....ugh.

Will rebuyyy~

on 3/4/2010 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely love this brush! It is super soft and distributes powder evenly. I was using "relatively" soft brushes prior, but was in search of a very gentle brush for my entire face and this one does the trick perfectly! Don't know why I didn't notice this brush before, but I'm going to be starting a collection of Ecotools brushes. They are just fantastic and I highly recommend them!

on 2/20/2010 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this powder brush. It's soft, doesn't shed, and I like the natural wooden handle. I know when I use this brush it's not going to scrape off or mess up my f/d job since it's soft. At the same time, I can't really tell if it would be a better brush if it were a little more dense, less "floppy" and maybe even a little less soft so I know it's actually distributing the powder evenly and thoroughly. Anyway, I'm pleased with it and use it all the time.

Top Rated Ecotools Products