December 19, 2014 | 1498 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by murflegirl

I really appreciate EcoTools' mission. Affordable beauty essentials with little to no hazard or impact on the environment. The brushes come in recycled, reusable packaging. They have bamboo handles and recycled aluminum ferrules. The bristles are soft and synthetic, and easy to work with. This powder brush is so wonderful, I use it with my Studio Fix powder every day. It deposits the right amount of product with minimal effort. The brush feels wonderful and balanced in my hand, and is big enough to cover a nice area easily. I love this brush so much and generally am very impressed with EcoTools brushes. Definitely a must-have!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by LiLLatinaFLava

I love the Ecotools brush line! They're so soft (I have the powder brush, blush brush, retractable kabuki), cruelty-free, and there's no shedding! All of the brushes pick up makeup so well and provide great application. I will continue to buy from this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS BRUSH IS SO FLUFFY<3
It's like a dream to put on my face, I had an old powder brush that felt.....ugh.

Will rebuyyy~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this brush! It is super soft and distributes powder evenly. I was using "relatively" soft brushes prior, but was in search of a very gentle brush for my entire face and this one does the trick perfectly! Don't know why I didn't notice this brush before, but I'm going to be starting a collection of Ecotools brushes. They are just fantastic and I highly recommend them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I like this powder brush. It's soft, doesn't shed, and I like the natural wooden handle. I know when I use this brush it's not going to scrape off or mess up my f/d job since it's soft. At the same time, I can't really tell if it would be a better brush if it were a little more dense, less "floppy" and maybe even a little less soft so I know it's actually distributing the powder evenly and thoroughly. Anyway, I'm pleased with it and use it all the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by KRomano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this brush! it is soooo soft and actually does its job by spreading the powder evenly!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by barenaturale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another great brush by Ecotools! I bought this brush on a whim, I needed another item for a buy one get one 50%, so I bought this and the retractable kabuki. I have to say that this is the softest brush I have ever felt on my face! Comparable to ones I've had makeup artists use on me. I use it for my setting powder and it is perfect for dusting that final finishing touch!

To sum up, very soft brush, no shedding with wash and use. Will probably repurchase for backup and to gift to every woman I know, everyone should have this brush, it makes you feel pampered & pretty! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by sami287

I love this brush. It is super soft and works great with both loose and pressed powders!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

Love love. Love the price and the product. Nice and soft. Kind of hard to wash clean though, but that may just be me. Nice and environmentally friendly too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG powder brush, here. It is so soft and dense, which is perfect to use for setting my makeup in with powder. I've found that it works rather nicely for sheer coverage with mineral foundation as well. I love it!

The softness of the brush really comes in handy when applying makeup. I've found that my skin gets easily irritated if I'm not using a soft powder or blush brush. This particular brush is so soft that it won't irritate my skin no matter how hard I press it to my face. Amazing.

I've found this powder brush to be better than many of the high-end ones I've tried out. Give it a try if you haven't done so already!