April 16, 2014 | 1766 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by KRomano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this brush! it is soooo soft and actually does its job by spreading the powder evenly!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by barenaturale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another great brush by Ecotools! I bought this brush on a whim, I needed another item for a buy one get one 50%, so I bought this and the retractable kabuki. I have to say that this is the softest brush I have ever felt on my face! Comparable to ones I've had makeup artists use on me. I use it for my setting powder and it is perfect for dusting that final finishing touch!

To sum up, very soft brush, no shedding with wash and use. Will probably repurchase for backup and to gift to every woman I know, everyone should have this brush, it makes you feel pampered & pretty! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by sami287

I love this brush. It is super soft and works great with both loose and pressed powders!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

Love love. Love the price and the product. Nice and soft. Kind of hard to wash clean though, but that may just be me. Nice and environmentally friendly too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG powder brush, here. It is so soft and dense, which is perfect to use for setting my makeup in with powder. I've found that it works rather nicely for sheer coverage with mineral foundation as well. I love it!

The softness of the brush really comes in handy when applying makeup. I've found that my skin gets easily irritated if I'm not using a soft powder or blush brush. This particular brush is so soft that it won't irritate my skin no matter how hard I press it to my face. Amazing.

I've found this powder brush to be better than many of the high-end ones I've tried out. Give it a try if you haven't done so already!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

This brush is so soft and dense. Perfect size and feels great when I'm putting on my loose powder. It doesn't shed at all and I also like how it looks. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by vpivoine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Soft and dense, large enough, does not shed, and I love how the bamboo handle looks. Definitely recommend it. I love the whole ecotools brush line!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by JussyLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brush works wonderfully. It is extremely soft and DOES NOT shed. It picks up just the right amount of powder from the container and gives a great application. It washes well. I accidentally stored it with the bristles smashed between the drawers of my train case but it mostly retained it's original shape, which surprised me. Plus it's cheap and cruelty free. This one's a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by MissLivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

There needs to be more brands like EcoTools....inexpensive, fairly widely available, and best of all cruelty free.
Anyway, about the powder brush. Its VERY soft, and fairly dense. Mine hasn't shed yet, and I've probably had it for a year now. It's good if you want a light application of powder, like for setting powder. or, if your pale like me, and want a light application of bronzer. If mine ever breaks (doubt it, its pretty well made) or gets lost, i'll definately replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by aimage

Even though I don't have many brushes, I heard good things about ecotools. So I thought I would give it a try and I love this brush! Its so soft and it is very good quality, no shedding at all.