July 24, 2014 | 1588 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by deliah008

As someone who have previously used High Beam and Benetint, I can say that only Posietint still stay in my makeup stash and the re-purchase list. Posietint was what I was looking for in Benetint (which didn't show up on my yellow-based fair skin very well). High Beam was a nice highlighter, but sat on top of my skin like an oily film. Posietint is a good combo of both - it is a little more pigmented than Benetint but not as luminous as High Beam. On me, Posietint gives a slight flush (a cherry-raspberry color on bare skin and a light hot pink color on foundation). It turns luminous after several hours, but there is no highly visible sheen. When using on top of foundation, you'd have to blend it really quickly as it tends to dry rather fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by counterlydefined

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

very good value, but the products are hard to use... i can't have the product placed the exact area i want, and the liquid is not easily blendable. a disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I detest the applicator but like the product. I use it as a blush, haven't tried it on the lips and don't like lip stains so I probably won't. I dab it on a flat brush and gently pat and then blend and it gives a subtle pinky glow to my cheeks. it looks light and natural. It's not vibrant or dark enough for a work or night look, but for a more natural or casual weekend look it's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by rachdach01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Posie Tint, I think it's wonderful as both a blush and a lip tint. To use it as a blush I pull out the wand and swipe a little bit on my blush brush and then apply it like I would any other blush, except maybe a little bit quicker. It lasts all day long and gives me a natural flush. As a lip tint I swipe some on with the applicator and then spread it evenly with my finger. One coat gives me a very natural pink-er lip, and if I wait for that to dry and add another coat it's a bit more dramatic and very pretty. Also great to layer under my two favourite lipsticks - MAC Lickable (dramatic hot pink lip) or Lovelorn (dramatic baby pink lip when worn over posie tint - more natural when worn alone).

I'm about halfway through my current bottle and have had it for 5 months and used at least once per day. so although it's expensive, it lasts and is definitely worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by myonliztar1

don't buy if you have olive, tan, or dark skin....it doesn't flatter on cheeks.
Nice color for lips, doesn't last as long as other lip stains, and can end up looking kinda blotchy if you don't apply a few layers
I don't like the applicator brush, flimsy and unsanitary.
Not worth the splurge..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by pepper1025

I love this!! I use it everyday and it gives me such a cute tint on my cheeks that last at least half a day (i have oily skin or else i suspect it would last all day). I also like it on my lips but it doesn't seem to last as long as the cheeks. Can be a little drying on the lips but that's normal for stains, i just wait a few min for the color to settle in and swipe on some lip balm. Great spring/summer color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by loumorr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. Am about to purchase my second bottle. No other product gives me such a natural flushed look, the 'glowing from within' effect. The gel texture blends really well (better than the liquid tint of Benetint) and goes over foundation perfectly. The drawbacks are definitely the glass bottle which starts to peel after a while and you end up with bits of glitter on your face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought I'd give this product a whirl since I LOVE benetint so much. I like it. I find it's a little thicker than benetint...so you have to blend fast. I'm super fair and find that this gives me a great pink color. I use on days I just wear a tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I'm really surprised by how much i like this product. I remember looking at it thinking I would never put anything THAT pink near my face. My mind was changed during a makeup trial however! It gives a gorgeous fresh flush and looks so natural. I think it's great for pale skinned lassies who want a youthful flush. It works well by itself or I also apply 'Sugarbomb' over it for a more lasting finish. I've tried it on my lips and it looks lovely as well, though perhaps a bit too pale for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by bambigirl0512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this for over a month now. I absolutely hated benetint. It just didn't blend with my skin, I saw no difference. I decided to continue trying this because I did see some color on my skin. The problem is I like my blush to actually show. I use this then end up putting regular powder blush on over it. I am fair skinned and for me this just does not add enough color to my cheeks.