April 25, 2014 | 1102 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by myonliztar1

don't buy if you have olive, tan, or dark skin....it doesn't flatter on cheeks.
Nice color for lips, doesn't last as long as other lip stains, and can end up looking kinda blotchy if you don't apply a few layers
I don't like the applicator brush, flimsy and unsanitary.
Not worth the splurge..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by pepper1025

I love this!! I use it everyday and it gives me such a cute tint on my cheeks that last at least half a day (i have oily skin or else i suspect it would last all day). I also like it on my lips but it doesn't seem to last as long as the cheeks. Can be a little drying on the lips but that's normal for stains, i just wait a few min for the color to settle in and swipe on some lip balm. Great spring/summer color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by loumorr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. Am about to purchase my second bottle. No other product gives me such a natural flushed look, the 'glowing from within' effect. The gel texture blends really well (better than the liquid tint of Benetint) and goes over foundation perfectly. The drawbacks are definitely the glass bottle which starts to peel after a while and you end up with bits of glitter on your face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought I'd give this product a whirl since I LOVE benetint so much. I like it. I find it's a little thicker than benetint...so you have to blend fast. I'm super fair and find that this gives me a great pink color. I use on days I just wear a tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I'm really surprised by how much i like this product. I remember looking at it thinking I would never put anything THAT pink near my face. My mind was changed during a makeup trial however! It gives a gorgeous fresh flush and looks so natural. I think it's great for pale skinned lassies who want a youthful flush. It works well by itself or I also apply 'Sugarbomb' over it for a more lasting finish. I've tried it on my lips and it looks lovely as well, though perhaps a bit too pale for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by bambigirl0512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this for over a month now. I absolutely hated benetint. It just didn't blend with my skin, I saw no difference. I decided to continue trying this because I did see some color on my skin. The problem is I like my blush to actually show. I use this then end up putting regular powder blush on over it. I am fair skinned and for me this just does not add enough color to my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by pinklighter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff. If I use it as a lip stain I like to use some Burt's Bees lip balm before I put it on, it keeps my lips moisturized and the stain just looks better. It looks amazing with lip gloss over it, I like to use Buxom lip gloss in Katie.

I also really like it as a cheek stain, it looks very natural and flattering on my super fair skin. But once it makes contact with your face you have to blend it FAST or it will make a darker stain where you initially applied it.

I love this stuff, I plan on getting more when I run out :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Chinadoll3

I love this soo much! The packaging is pretty, but i find, as with highbeam, the nail varnish syle is not the most practical, as it's hard to get the right amout of product. Its a gel formula that looks scarily pink in the bottle, but which turns to a natural, pretty shade when blended on the cheeks. Its a small bottle but a little goes a long way, so i think it will last a long time. It does dry very fast though and if you dont blend quickly you are left with darker patches where the colour was originally placed. Overall though i love this blush, as it melts into the skin and lasts all day. I would definetly recommed this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't really like to use this on my cheeks (I'm a powder blush kinda girl), but I really love it on my lips. Looks natural, lasts a long time and no yucky stickiness or residue. My lips don't have to be bare for boyfriend to kiss me! Yay!
It costs, yes, but I find it lasts me a long time, and I use it every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I like Benetint although the deep red stain isn't what I would call "a natural flush". In contrast to it Posietint is a more subdued pink what I personally prefer. The texture is somehow creamier which makes application easier.